Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:12:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty is dead :(  (Read 3711 times)
Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:44:17 AM

Recently, the income from bounty really significantly decreased. This is due to the increased number of participants and a huge number of scams. Just recently, in one of the companies I found just 5 of their accounts, in addition to me. In addition, it is not necessary to be limited only to social networks. Write translations, participate in signatures, write articles, shoot videos. As a result, you can get a good income, provided that the company has collected the necessary funds and paid them to the hunters.
Vandemos

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:46:19 AM

Recently, the income from bounty really significantly decreased. This is due to the increased number of participants and a huge number of scams. Just recently, in one of the companies I found just 5 of their accounts, in addition to me. In addition, it is not necessary to be limited only to social networks. Write translations, participate in signatures, write articles, shoot videos. As a result, you can get a good income, provided that the company has collected the necessary funds and paid them to the hunters.
it is now too much participants, maybe a good thing done by bounty managers is by limiting the participants,
and bounty will always be there keep calm
Runtown042

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:49:19 AM

No come on bounty is not dead
Dandyhunter

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:50:54 AM

No, the bounties are not dead. At the moment, the market is going down, so earning bounty has become very difficult. But things will change the moment the market goes up.
AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:52:01 AM

Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Help us in the fight against bots and scammers!

Link on thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3200601
I do not care about the fraud anymore because there is a merit feature, I am more afraid of the people who bought 20 legendary rank accounts, then follow a project similar to me.
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:03:32 AM

Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Help us in the fight against bots and scammers!

Link on thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3200601
I'm not agree with you because i believe stil a lot of good bounty, maybe you need to do research very carefully before you decide to join in that bounty project. But in another side i believe if you said 5 months old back is better than now because it's so hard to find a really good bounty.

Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:48:42 AM

I think this is primarily due to the large number of participants, as bounty hunters became much more than it was six months ago. Competition is certainly good, but still it affects the overall payment. Plus, the market itself was in a strong decline. I think this also has a direct impact for all ICO companies.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:56:56 AM

You are right, you need to work hard and participate not only in the signature campaign , Twitter to get more tokens (money). We need to develop our abilities and skills, look for projects and try to invest in them, and not just participate in bounty campaigns.
Oliver2

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:00:21 AM

There are a lot of high-quality ico now, but this type of ico has rarely issued reward activities, so the value of many rewards in the market is not very good.
ingemar4949

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:04:39 AM

It's not that easy to fight again those Bots and scammers, you should remmeber that the amount of employees in this forum is just a little ( like super mods, mods, DT members,....). But the amount of Bots and scammers are insane. So how can they can solve all of them, i think it will take a lot of time to deal with it.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:10:23 AM

My consideration is that the bounty manager should set a limit to how many number of participants so that they could all get a decent number of tokens rather than accepting too many of them and only get less shares. The growing concern of the bounty program is that more and more participants are getting involved, and we are getting lesser rewards. In the future, we might be receiving even lesser than now. It's a good idea to limit the number of participants per bounty on a first come, first serve basis. Just my two sats.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
wdelius

Activity: 308

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:11:41 AM

My consideration is that the bounty manager should set a limit to how many number of participants so that they could all get a decent number of tokens rather than accepting too many of them and only get less shares. The growing concern of the bounty program is that more and more participants are getting involved, and we are getting lesser rewards. In the future, we might be receiving even lesser than now. It's a good idea to limit the number of participants per bounty on a first come, first serve basis. Just my two sats.

Ya I agree with you on that but the projects really arent incentivized to think that way. They want max exposure.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:19:48 AM

The situation in the signature and blogs bounty campaign can save the limited number of participants. And for social campaigns it is necessary to enter the reporting in Google form.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

bgpsq

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:21:43 AM

The situation in the signature and blogs bounty campaign can save the limited number of participants. And for social campaigns it is necessary to enter the reporting in Google form.
Yeah, I have same opinion. Because it is nice that everybody can join, but in these campaigns it is not nice to see only few tokens for your hard work.
alex3.alex03

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:23:25 AM

Yes, now bounty hunters get less coins. The fact is that very many people participate in the bounty. And the more people, the less profit.
SGToken

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:24:25 AM

Well, the amounts are ridiculous because the capitalization has fallen,and now after entering the exchange any token is lowered simply to the bottom, the most that neither is, so Yes, the crypt has now fallen very much,and when it grows,it remains the only one,or you can sell everything at 0, well, look for yourself!
hacquerjohz
Copper Member

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 10:58:03 AM

for my own opinion bounty will never die if we bounty hunters will not create multiple accounts in order to get more tokens from the ICO's. in the other hand we can still get more stakes if we work hard as bounty hunters! always remember patience is a virtue, just  don't make a move that you're the only one get good benefits. so avoid creating multiple accounts and be fair to others don't be selfish.

Candice

Activity: 285
Merit: 35

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:22:10 PM

Influenced by the market, rewards are now getting lower and lower. And it usually takes a few months to get the final tokens.
gavikzal

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:48:03 PM

Despite the fact that now a lot of scams, bounty will last at least another two years. I hope that soon there will be a way to fight scams and bots.

mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:33:30 PM

bounty will never die if there are still companies that will do ICO. although some ICO programs do not reach hardcap. due to lack of trust from investors. due to the many ICO's that ended with a scam
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: