Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:00:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty is dead :(  (Read 3711 times)
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:18:16 PM
Merited by Ulya63 (1)

Yes, I partially agree, I have not received anything from the bounty for half a year. Yes, and a lot of people came running because of the popularity of bitcoin. I remember only that in December and January almost every coin gave profit to its holders and right now the longer the dervish the less it becomes in the purse in relation to the dollar. I do not know whether the bounty will work even after 5 years or it will not be at all and will die.
reversemartingale

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:22:36 PM

maybe it is now unlike the past months. now so many cheaters and too much greed
firmino10

Activity: 372
Merit: 11

elysian.finance

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:24:04 PM

Bounty is not dead, many people are joining on a daily basis, this shows crypto is really gaining the strengths needed to be d future of all current currency. Although there are not so many profitable bounty programs this days and I think this is due to the market fluctuations but sure with time everyone will be smiling.

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰
prikitiw

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:28:32 PM

Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Help us in the fight against bots and scammers!

Link on thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3200601
No need to see the rank to start chatting, because the most important is the information you receive in order to get better in the future. At this time the number of gift participants has increased exponentially so the prize has also been split several times so as to produce smaller prizes, I think we should just join a campaign that has big rewards so we can all get a decent reward.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:32:35 PM

I dont think its dead not at all we will see more people joining bounty and crypto so its normal bounty hunters rewards will down with time i think stkae would be changed maybe.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:40:15 PM

Maybe the OP had a bad experience lately on bounty campaigns that's why he thinks that bounty is dead while there are lot of campaigns and everyday they are increasing though scam are everywhere so bounty manager should be picky now on ICO's and make their due diligence before they run a bounty campaign.

vit0z

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:45:52 PM

Look back, now there are a lot of worthy projects where one can join the bounty. Another thing is that now investors are becoming less and less in such a market and no one is more likely to say whether the project will collect its hardcap.
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:36:25 PM

Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

it is indeed that the number of bounty participants had increased, we have nothing to do with that, but I dont think that bounty campaign will end because of that.
lider1971

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:08:57 PM

I don't think that's all you're talking about is fraud. just increased the number of people who want to make money on it. due to the fact that the number of such people has increased, and the amount remained the same, they are distributed to a larger number. therefore, the amount becomes less.
gregden

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:37:16 PM

I agree, the bounties are really dead, at the moment in the bounty there are a lot of bots, because of them, honest members do not get enough
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:42:43 PM

Look back, now there are a lot of worthy projects where one can join the bounty. Another thing is that now investors are becoming less and less in such a market and no one is more likely to say whether the project will collect its hardcap.

I think that you are right and the lack of investors is a problem. When the ICO does not reach the hard cap, this is definitely not a great situation and the future of the project is not secure. I think that everything will be back in place when the market recover.
dylanmeter

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:36:32 AM

I also noticed that since the beginning of last month good project are not coming out and majority of the ico that get finished could not meet  up with there softcap target and bounty is the most hit as the hunters always end up without pay.  I think bounty is not as profitable like before again and we should try and invest our energy and fund to another ways of generating coins and tokens.

Everyone is just complaining that Bounty reward do not come in huge like before, But what can you do? Nothing, just sit back and enjoy the ride.
It is normal to have many people participate in a particular project, maybe  the reason is because it's one of the best at that time.
daniel08

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:45:39 AM

I think bounty is not dead as long as there are ICO and projects and new altcoins that develops bounty will not be dead. Bounty is one of the task that a user here and so do i is doing , this is one of the way that we can get rewards through our effort in advertising the ICO projects and their coin throughout in this forum and in social media sites. Bounties that failed in their projects lacks most of the ICO poor team nor hardcap or softcap does not reach.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 12:57:22 AM

This is how it should be because bitcoin and other crypto had gain so much popularity and attract more people on it. So expect that there could be more people out there who will be with us and will join for bounty programs. This is inevitable since the reward is so promising though there are ICO that are having some problems during the ICO period like was not able to reach the softcap for the project to work.
Cris John Pham

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:01:46 AM

i don't think so , ICO projects need bounty to promote their projects to more people. In the context of advertising increasingly difficult to prevent bounty is a perfect choice. So bounty now can not die.
edwardsolo2021

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:08:46 AM

Numerous individuals are taking an interest in abundance battles now not at all like it was a few years back, not just this when you take a gander at the portions at that point, it was higher than what we have now but then with couple of members at that point contrasted with now. The quantity of members in abundance battle, is expanding geometrically though portion has stayed static or even diminished. Once more, ICOs are never again ready to come to their hardcap not at all like previously and this has likewise enormously influenced the value granted to abundance crusade.
Powerman001

Activity: 510
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:10:26 AM

allow me who is still full member is giving a response.
I think this is due to a decrease in the price of crypto. people are currently less interested in investing in the world of crypto because according to them there is now more land to generate profits than in the crypto. so many ICOs fail because their softcap and hardcap are not achieved. I'm sure after crypto got up, ICO would also reap success again.
Siminarota

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:12:04 AM

No, Bounty today is growing that is the strength of the crypto market, thanks to the bounty that the poor can also participate in the crypto like the rich, we do not need capital investment.
ucsteddy

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:12:26 AM

I disagree because in the age of technology companies need a new marketing method so the bounty will not die
xet3cualong

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:43:39 AM

I can not talk about the death of all projects that attract people to create noise in the Internet, but most projects are adversely affected by a falling market, and can not fulfill their obligations to people. I think that the situation can change dramatically in a few months.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: