Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:40:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty is dead :(  (Read 3711 times)
panarama29

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:27:19 PM

Dont think bounty is dead, the only issue is just that you cant compare the participants in last five months to this time, tokens are shared based on participant through stakes, they are some other bounties we will see some received more tokens just because many people did not participate on it...
teleminergroup

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:28:26 PM

The number of active  bounty hunters are increasing immensely. I beleive the majority of the members of this forum are bounty hunters and at any moment  in time they participate in one or more bounties.  Therefore this makes the bounty rewards minimal. So it would help if the project can increase their bounty pool. Projects should try and structure their bounty pool according to the number of participants such that if more people are participating then the bounty pool will be adjusted.
Bounty hunters should also check the bounty pool and the dollar equivalence to know if they may get their desired amounts.

Yes, the number of participants has grown. But now the projects can not collect enough investment to start the project - so the payments are minimal. When bulls return to the market - then payments will grow!
Luigi21

Activity: 644
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:03:29 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2018, 04:12:15 PM by Luigi21

I don't think that bounties are dead but we have seen that the number of bounty hunters is increasingly higher, but even if we've also seen an increasing number of bounty campaign some of these are scam projects,   so there are a lot of people that participate and join to bounty campaigns and in this period there are only a few of bounty campaign valid, for this reason the rewards are lower

╔══════╗
zenfuze
╚══════╝
REVOLUTIONARY TRADING PLATFORM
[  The ultimate solution for cryptocurrency trading  ]
[    with built-in connectivity  to major exchanges    ]
████████████████████
████████████████████
████▀█████▀  ▀▀▀████
████   ▀▀      █████
████▄         ██████
█████▄       ███████
██▄      ▄▄█████████
████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████
████  ██████████████
████▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████  ███  ▄▄▄  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████████████████████
████████████████████

Zenfuse is developed to
REVOLUTIONIZE
your trading experience
╔══════╗
trading
╚══════╝
kmntrci

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:14:21 PM

I can not agree with you. I think that in general there are still good projects that are worth the participation where you can earn. So do not miss your chance..
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:20:00 AM

I think that at the moment it is, but I ask you to wait a little! Paying bounty campaigns and the quality of projects directly depends on the state of the market! Believe me, there will be a completely different mood in the growing market!
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:23:29 AM

Of course, those times when the bounty could earn their first cryptocapital have already passed, and the payments are now simply meager. But for those who do not have their own means to start investing, this is an excellent opportunity to get acquainted with the world of crypto currencies.
surgical_duude

Activity: 349

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:29:42 AM

It's not dead. But it's getting harder and harder to do. Moreover, the bounty is getting less and less. Bounty hunters have to spend more effort and also have to watch out for the scam.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 09:34:13 AM

I think the bounty is still fine, it's just that now the number of bounty participants is increasing. So with the increasing number of bounty participants, the amount of payment will decrease, if you want to get a larger portion of bounty payments, you can join the translator bounty whitepaper and  announcement.
Robbio

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:37:23 AM

In fact, there are no deaths in airdrop missions and bounty missions, but their quality is getting lower and lower. Perhaps this has a very important relationship with the quality of ICO. This is the reason for the soft currency of the cryptocurrency.
thuychi

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:56:33 AM

Now constantly are added new participants at the bounty campaigns. Choose those bounty, where a limited numbers of participants. Will be less bounty, but better results.
ucb94

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:35:24 AM

In this moment, if we consider a good bounty, the number of participants is very highly growing.  In case the participants number is less, the bounty may be scam or unsuccessful project.  How can we looking for a big reward from this kind of bounties..
richkel

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:44:23 AM

I think the bounty is still fine, it's just that now the number of bounty participants is increasing. So with the increasing number of bounty participants, the amount of payment will decrease, if you want to get a larger portion of bounty payments, you can join the translator bounty whitepaper and  announcement.
Usually the social media bounties are the most increasing participants because they are just easy tasks. Unlike translation, whitepaper and signatures, hunters only like easy tasks
To88wer

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:49:11 AM

the measure of individuals in bitcointalk have expanded alot of, so the measure of cash for campaing have diminished, that can be a justifiable reason purpose behind that little rewards.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:23:55 AM

Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Help us in the fight against bots and scammers!

Link on thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3200601

I think Its not, Its just more harder to find which bounties really good to joined,  especially nowadays more ICO scammers launching together with some good ICO. So Its really really hard to determine and Its make us challenging.
gabriela1999

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 02:12:12 PM

ICO survives and grows, the bounty will not die. This is the most effective way to advertise, reduce the cost of a project. Increasingly, the number of participants increases as the reward is reduced. and make the bounty hunter more difficult

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
Furious 7

Activity: 2884
Merit: 666

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:26:40 PM

everyone was desperate, and confused by the current situation so they started leaving the bounty.
I think it's good because the campaign participants are getting smaller and the allocation for other participants is getting bigger. as long as the valuable bitcoin ICO will not die and the bounty will remain alive as part of the promotion and community.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ThachSanhTp

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:40:09 PM

Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Help us in the fight against bots and scammers!

Link on thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3200601

With bots and spammed activities like that, it does not really help the team to develop community for the project. It is just a waste of time & money of both.

I have ever joined about 10 Bounty programs but the marketing team (Krypital) manages quite carefully and strictly, most spam participants & bot are blocked. Even sometimes, real user & great work like me also get blocked, then I had to contact them via Telegram to review and fix my reward.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:00:00 PM

yes you are right in my opinion the bounty campaign will end because currently there are very few successful bounty campaigns and there are also many bounty campaign participants so that the results will be very small, actually it's a nightmare because I believe there are some people whose income is only from bounty campaign.
chereshnya

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:08:15 PM

The dousing became more who are aware of generosity. And the payouts are more smaller. But bounties don't die .
mboot

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:22:54 PM

This is true because now there are a lot of participants of the bounty campaigns and very little money is allocated for all campaign (200000$-300000$). Also bounties are always prolonged and continued about 12-16 weeks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: