Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:04:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty is dead :(  (Read 3711 times)
Crypto_circuit

Activity: 420
Merit: 7

WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:56:21 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2018, 12:47:42 AM by Crypto_circuit

Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Help us in the fight against bots and scammers!

Link on thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3200601

Well Bounty is not dead as the title reads. The thing is that a lot of bot are involved in many campaign and it becomes a hard task for lazy bounty manager to detect or carry out their work effectively.

The thread in which you proposes to catch cheating participant is a nice one and i hope you carry out the task diligently as this would help reduce bots and enable real bounty hunters earn reward for their task.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
actimelfortelun

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:57:22 AM

The rewards aren't dead, it's just the fact that we have lower rewards, and that's normal because all the kryptons are cheaper.
aonfons

Activity: 217

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 01:03:23 AM

bot usage to spam large numbers of accounts going on. especially with social campaigns. I hope the forum has something new to limit this.
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:13:58 AM

I think the number of bounty participants have increased exponentially so reward has also been divided multiple times resulting in smaller rewards, i think we should only join the campaigns that have huge rewards so that we all can get decent rewards, nowadays bounty campaigns with small budgets have become valueless.
Yeah, some developers also cheat bounty participants. they delay the campaign and not pay the bounty hunters. Too many participants make smaller income to bounty hunters. This is worst time for bounty jobs. Bounty payment is too low in the market. Because the coins have no value of projects. when the coin list in the market, the traders not respon positively. It makes worse situation to bounty hunters. Low earning and low price in the market.
Hundian

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:20:22 AM

I believe that the amount of remuneration was reduced due to the fact that the prices in the market fell almost three times, respectively, and the reward decreased by the same amount.
telephonedroid

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:52:02 AM

Now currently in the companies of the bounty of many participants, so the distribution of money issued very few coins.
Gabah56

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:54:58 AM

indeed, if you see the state of the bounty price now really falling in price. but there's no way the price will forever be worthless. there will definitely be time to go back up ..

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
koshkatrol

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:23:29 AM

I think the most effective way to advertise, reduce the cost of the project. The more participants, the reward is reduced .
Vladique

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 03:17:20 AM

I think that the bounty has died - it's a myth, everyone who wants to earn a bounty and will work, and not lazy. Must earn in bounty
benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 03:28:12 AM

There are times that you join a bounty that lasts for 3-4 months then they pay you like 100-200 tokens worth only a few cents or a few dollars. I mean that is utterly ridiculous. But what can we do? That is the nature of bounty we need to accept that not all bounties pay good amounts. And it is like a gamble. You will never know how much you will get.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
AleksBBB

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:42:24 AM

The success of projects depends on the overall situation on the market. There are still many excellent ICO projects, and there will still be a bounty thread for these projects.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 04:03:18 AM

the bounty will stay alive and stay there. Although it is indeed a lot of scams happens this certainly makes a thing that's been okay when signing in crypto including bounty. Indeed troubling and difficult to overcome but when finding this then report alone is a good thing to inform the others.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
leacino098

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:32:27 AM

Before we could earn a living from doing bounties myself and my Wife and now we can barely make ends meet and are contemplating on taking out a crypto loan to see us through over the enxt few months as our money is running out and so many projects that owe us money haven't paid us yet or are producing tokens that are not even getting on exchanges, so they are worthless.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:31:08 AM

You could say this year is the worst year for the bounty. I joined the bounty from April, and it hasn't ended yet. that means it's been 4 months running, even though when I first joined the bounty at the end of last year, it only ran for 2 months and immediately got a token, even though it hasn't been launched on the exchanger. many people also complained about the duration of tokens from the ico project for launch in the market exchange.

Is this the result of falling prices for bitcoin and eth? can be. and if that is indeed the case, then everything will return to its original state when the price of bitcoin and eth returns to the pump.
Mr.Freeman

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:54:30 AM

The reason is that previously bounty hunters were fewer times, and investors as many. Correspondingly, the amounts collected were shared by everyone and everyone was happy. Now there are so many projects, and the number of investors has not increased so much. Therefore, the amount of bounty fees is very small, there are many fraudulent projects, where the investors lose their money. As before it will definitely not be. But there must be some changes, otherwise the bounty will really die

Pulafripta

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:58:43 AM

i do bounty for like 4-5 months and the payment depands on the tokens they sell. If an ico project raised only 30-40% of the hardcap the bounty reward will be worthless.
kahrde

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:59:59 AM

I also believe that Bounty did not die. Still will be. Just the market fell and, accordingly, rewards too. So it remains to participate and keep tokens until better times.
Thuocbacnauvit009

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:09:13 AM

I think Bounty will not die because there are always a few very good ICOs, there is potential, in the future will appear more ICO and more high-value Bounty.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:29:18 PM

Depends on the projects you're promoting. If you are joining random bounties on Bitcointalk without doing enough research on the project then you're bound to face this kind of problem..
Project that pay in tokens tend to be substandard. Substandard projects don't raise enough.    Just spend more time researching and asking questions.

Don't forget that what they raise is what they share with their bounty hunters. If your projects don't raise enough, you won't make enough money.

ICO/Bounty market is becoming saturated. It's going to be very difficult for bad projects to raise funds. Hopefully this will help the market get rid of lazy people aka scammers.
Those that aren't patient enough will leave quickly leaving behind the real projects and Bounty hunters

Finally try mixing Bounty hunting with Crypto trading so you don't worry too much when things start going bad.
argus312

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:40:53 PM

It seems to me that the reason for such small payments is the number of participants who have become very numerous ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: