Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:38:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 [346] 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 »
  Print  
Author Topic: rpietila Wall Observer - the Quality TA Thread ;)  (Read 907160 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 02:06:24 PM

iq of 167? really? thats fascinating you should really be a developer to influence protocol more.

Bitcoin protocol is well-enough influenced already. Absolutely no need to influence it directly Wink

IQ 167 is enough to sovereignly design completely new protocols, like what I did:

1)  Collect used schoolbooks from students nationwide at €2 and sell them to new ones at €10, cutting the user lifecycle cost by 50%. I even realised all the time that from the macroeconomics standpoint both the then-current situation and my idea were completely nonsensical:

The printing cost of such books is €1, so the used ones should be scrapped like newspapers are, and new ones should be given for free. But I made the re-use scheme happen nevertheless to kick the monopoly holders' ass. And it is still operating and making money 15 years afterwards, because the nonsense is in the system's end.

2) Theoretised the necessary condition for getting everybody in the world to side with you. This is very dangerous to the current controllers of the world, the illuminatis and the like, who control the world by deception and violence. In reality, all you need to totally overthrow the previous structure, is to make a new one that possesses one crucial property:

There needs to exist one outsider that would profit from joining in (and he needs to be able to join). And the process of joining in, must cause or coincide with the emergence of another one.

This is actually just mathematical induction (inductive proof is used when reasoning that ALL(X) possess some property). I am repeating myself here, but this is lethally dangerous to the powers, and they have tried to kill me for this. I am currently doing Kansanmarkka that possesses this property. So they want to kill me, and have both threatened to kill me, and attempted to kill me in the last weeks.

What I want is secondarily, to stay alive, as participation in this is great fun. Primarily, to tell you what the dangerous thing is, because after a large enough group of committed people knows it, it will no more be dangerous to them, only to the powers.

When I thought Bitcoin would be The One (March-May 2013), we were near inflection point. I also was quite visible in BTC those days. Now I don't any more believe Bitcoin is going to change anything in the world, it has been domesticated by the big money interests since 2013. But it let the cat out of the bag, legitimising money creation - thousands of altcoins have emerged and while they are mostly intended for skimming, some projects are legit.

The important thing is the extreme difficulty of the power structures to cope with the proliferated money creation. While as recently as in 2010 I did not have the balls to enable the Silverbank transfer-feature (enable people to send silver warehouse credits to each other) in fear of a hitman, now in 2016, after 2 years of uninterrupted financial experimentation with Crypto Kingdom, I do have the balls to flat-out print my own currency and offer it to people for free, and they can transact with it via multiple means. Seriously - how much remains to be done??

Quoting (liberally translated) a Finnish online news media - "if 100 people would do what Pietilä is doing, the revolution would have been accomplished already".

3) (I will continue the series once I get totally back to balance from the recent distracting events.)

I am not expecting all the readers to understand these, some of the concepts are pretty high even if expressed in layman's language. These are the reasons for the gaslighting campaign against me, and some of you may still judge me to be crazy, by combining my own words with the gaslighting background. Luckily your opposition in no way stops me from accomplishing these things. Water does not flow uphill anyway, building a dam there accomplishes nothing.

And by cutting the remaining cords to "the idiots and the insane" - although as a last act of defence against being suicided - I not only improved my security, but also freed much time for public activity, much freedom to tell the complete truth (as I see it of course; no one has changed his viewpoint as much as I have, which I take as evidence of progress) and not a political version of the truth, and much mental energy as the oppression is gone.

Now it is clearly victory and/or death. No bullshitting, scandals, bogus crimes, gaslighting, mandatory pleasing of idiots and people living in fabricated reality. Death itself is no victory, but as long as my death contributes to victory more than my life, I will stay alive  Grin

That is just chess.

My only crime is trying to liberate humanity from evil,
and when doing this, not one can even testify against me that I have broken any of the commandments.
Those are great achievments.. but i disagree with the bolded statement.. it does need influencing if you can read code you would know.. things like
1) multisig implementation lacking
2) seperation of concerns between transaction api and wallet
 Signrawtransaction was a good start.
3) signing algorithm ecdsa inadequate
4) many more thats just off the top of my head

Some of these things ive fixed in my own project but they def need some better eyes over there in core and you know how many millions of people that woulr affect.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 05:24:10 PM

Those are great achievments.. but i disagree with the bolded statement.. it does need influencing if you can read code you would know.. things like
1) multisig implementation lacking
2) seperation of concerns between transaction api and wallet
 Signrawtransaction was a good start.
3) signing algorithm ecdsa inadequate
4) many more thats just off the top of my head

Some of these things ive fixed in my own project but they def need some better eyes over there in core and you know how many millions of people that woulr affect.

I am an economist and monetary theorist, and much else. But no computer scientist.
Its not that hard
jofus

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 06:00:47 PM

Good day sir, I stumbled onto this thread a few days ago it has been an interesting read.  I am always keen to listen to a clearly intelligent and reasonable person, especially when people are claiming the to be crazy.  I telltale sign that they have something important or useful to say.

The reason I am posting here is I because of this post. 

... all you need to totally overthrow the previous structure, is to make a new one...

...Now I don't any more believe Bitcoin is going to change anything in the world, it has been domesticated by the big money interests since 2013. But it let the cat out of the bag, legitimising money creation...

Its interesting because two things had recently occurred to me. 

1.) That the best way to get rid of the current, wretched system is not to fight it but just build I new and better one to outgrow it and make it obsolete.  One that eventually all people will become apart of, not because of force, but because it is simply in their best interest.   

and

2.) The biggest potential of Bitcoin, and cryptocurrency in general, is to make people aware of its (and all monies in general) redundancy.

I see technological advancement taking us to the point were computers and robots do what they were meant to.  To liberate people from menial, repetitive, and unfulfilling labour and task.  To free them to do as they wish, create, explore or what have you.  I won't get in to all of that now, but here is the point.  What Bitcoin showed the world is that if the people decided that a certain money or monetary system is no longer serving them, they can simply create a new one.  And their is nothing the richest, most "powerful" groups, families, organizations can do to stop it.  It shows people the power is in their hands.  And if we follow this down the line, we can see that eventually every monetary system will "outgrow" its usefulness for the people and be corrupted in someway.  And again people need to simply create and use a new one that better serves them.  Eventually one must come to the conclusion that the whole thing is redundant.  If we can just keep creating them continuously as needed, as long as everyone is on board, there is really no need to have one at all.

Well this is a very condensed version of what I see.  I just had to chime in as you touched on both of those, and most people think I am crazy when I start talking about these ideas  Cheesy

iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 09:23:06 AM

I am an economist and monetary theorist, and much else. But no computer scientist.

Thus you can't apply correct microeconomics to blockchains (more generally "consensus ordering systems") without some help:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1671480.msg16837201#msg16837201

You can have brilliant IQ for computing patterns, but if you aren't immersed in a particular discipline of study, then you won't have the background knowledge to recognize the patterns.

This is no insult. I call it reality. For example, I have to recognize that I can't speak expertly about poetry.
iamnotback

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 09:38:51 AM

2) Theoretised the necessary condition for getting everybody in the world to side with you. This is very dangerous to the current controllers of the world, the illuminatis and the like, who control the world by deception and violence. In reality, all you need to totally overthrow the previous structure, is to make a new one that possesses one crucial property:

There needs to exist one outsider that would profit from joining in (and he needs to be able to join). And the process of joining in, must cause or coincide with the emergence of another one.

This is actually just mathematical induction (inductive proof is used when reasoning that ALL(X) possess some property).

Actually this is a more general emergent phenomenon known as the entropic force which governs the Second Law of Thermodynamics and is the reason we have gravity. The entropic force must exist otherwise the speed-of-light could not be unitized and thus the past and future light cones of special relativity would collapse onto each other and there would exist no differentiation between past and future and thus nothing could exist because nothing could (be differentiated) change in spacetime. I have written often about this.

I am repeating myself here, but this is lethally dangerous to the powers, and they have tried to kill me for this. I am currently doing Kansanmarkka that possesses this property. So they want to kill me, and have both threatened to kill me, and attempted to kill me in the last weeks.

Quoting (liberally translated) a Finnish online news media - "if 100 people would do what Pietilä is doing, the revolution would have been accomplished already".

My only crime is trying to liberate humanity from evil,
and when doing this, not one can even testify against me that I have broken any of the commandments.

And again instead of accomplishing a goal, you bring trouble to yourself to make it sure you fail.

If you really have a high IQ then you would be more cunning.

You don't scale a brickwall by pointing your head and running directly at it. This is known to fail.

This is not an insult. I call this reality. I call this a concerned individual giving useful feedback to the one who is a bit of out-of-touch with reality and who may need some help triangulating. You can triangulate if you only accept feedback from brown noses.
iamnotback

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 09:54:51 AM

If you really have a high IQ then you would be more cunning.

As hard as it may be for some readers to understand, all that I mentioned in the bio (the post with the pic) above is 100% true, and that is quite a lot of accomplishments as is.

Yet, if I cunningly do something, you would not know about it... Wink

(Many of the above also were cunning when first done, the publicity has come years later.)

You, my friend, likewise have either done nothing during your years in the jungle (as you claim) or have done the cunning things. Whichever is true, I don't know.

All true.

My point is that as smart as anyone is, they can't be rational when they isolate themselves with brown noses.

I believe your (and my!) woes begin (began) with choosing means and associations which are not well thought out in terms of the realities. I think your isolation with people who will say what ever you want to hear because they envy your wealth (and want to ride your coattails) is ostensibly making you less in touch with reality. I am not arguing that your family in Finland is entirely rational and you are not. That is not my point.

I may be wrong about who and what is driving your appraisal of reality. That is why I have suggested you triangulate.

Btw, I was reading what John Nash had to say about this and it is interesting as it applies to the need for triangulation...

Although he sometimes took prescribed medication, Nash later wrote that he did so only under pressure. After 1970, he was never committed to a hospital again, and he refused any further medication. According to Nash, the film A Beautiful Mind inaccurately implied he was taking what were the new atypical antipsychotics of the time period. He attributed the depiction to the screenwriter who was worried about the film encouraging people with the disorder to stop taking their medication.[26] Journalist Robert Whitaker wrote an article suggesting recovery from illnesses like Nash's can be hindered by such drugs.[27]

Nash felt psychotropic drugs were overrated and that the adverse effects were not given enough consideration once someone was deemed mentally ill.[28][29][30] According to Sylvia Nasar, author of the book A Beautiful Mind, on which the movie was based, Nash recovered gradually with the passage of time. Encouraged by his then former wife, de Lardé, Nash worked in a communitarian setting where his eccentricities were accepted. De Lardé said of Nash, "it's just a question of living a quiet life".[4]

Nash dated the start of what he termed "mental disturbances" to the early months of 1959, when his wife was pregnant. He described a process of change "from scientific rationality of thinking into the delusional thinking characteristic of persons who are psychiatrically diagnosed as 'schizophrenic' or 'paranoid schizophrenic'".[9] For Nash, this included seeing himself as a messenger or having a special function of some kind, of having supporters and opponents and hidden schemers, along with a feeling of being persecuted and searching for signs representing divine revelation.[31] Nash suggested his delusional thinking was related to his unhappiness, his desire to feel important and be recognized, and his characteristic way of thinking, saying, "I wouldn't have had good scientific ideas if I had thought more normally." He also said, "If I felt completely pressureless I don't think I would have gone in this pattern".[32] He did not draw a categorical distinction between schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.[33] Nash reported he did not hear voices until around 1964, and later engaged in a process of consciously rejecting them.[34] He further stated he was always taken to hospitals against his will. He only temporarily renounced his "dream-like delusional hypotheses" after being in a hospital long enough to decide he would superficially conform – to behave normally or to experience "enforced rationality". Only gradually on his own did he "intellectually reject" some of the "delusionally influenced" and "politically oriented" thinking as a waste of effort. By 1995, however, even though he was "thinking rationally again in the style that is characteristic of scientists," he said he felt more limited.[9][35]

Nash wrote in 1994:

I spent times of the order of five to eight months in hospitals in New Jersey, always on an involuntary basis and always attempting a legal argument for release. And it did happen that when I had been long enough hospitalized that I would finally renounce my delusional hypotheses and revert to thinking of myself as a human of more conventional circumstances and return to mathematical research. In these interludes of, as it were, enforced rationality, I did succeed in doing some respectable mathematical research. Thus there came about the research for "Le problème de Cauchy pour les équations différentielles d'un fluide général"; the idea that Prof. Hironaka called "the Nash blowing-up transformation"; and those of "Arc Structure of Singularities" and "Analyticity of Solutions of Implicit Function Problems with Analytic Data".

But after my return to the dream-like delusional hypotheses in the later 60s I became a person of delusionally influenced thinking but of relatively moderate behavior and thus tended to avoid hospitalization and the direct attention of psychiatrists.

Thus further time passed. Then gradually I began to intellectually reject some of the delusionally influenced lines of thinking which had been characteristic of my orientation. This began, most recognizably, with the rejection of politically oriented thinking as essentially a hopeless waste of intellectual effort. So at the present time I seem to be thinking rationally again in the style that is characteristic of scientists.[9]
iamnotback

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 10:20:15 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2016, 10:40:32 AM by iamnotback

You, my friend, likewise have either done nothing during your years in the jungle (as you claim) or have done the cunning things. Whichever is true, I don't know.

Are you not aware that in May 2012 I was in ER/ICU with a perforated ulcer, which means all my organs in my abdominal cavity were bathing in stomach acid for ~3 days. The organs were bleeding and my stomach swelled up. I know what the non-stop pain of hell is literally. In hell we will beg to die. I was often wanting to die during those 3 days (and I can handle a lot of pain).

Any way, because of that and ostensibly the poor quality of outpatient followup care in the Philippines, I have for the past 4 years a chronic health problem with my liver and digestive system which renders me in delirium much of the time. To understand the symptoms of my health problem, imagine trying to work when you've been awake for 36 hours and your eyes are closed with your forehead on the keyboard and you are trying to force yourself to stay awake. Add a migraine headache. And a lack of energy to think. This is the effect of my illness most of the time, even when I awaken. Even it doesn't allow me to sleep.

So there is a physical reason why my productivity fell off a cliff as of 2012. Nevertheless, I have been doing some cunning work (in a very debilitated cognitive state) which is coming to light now.

I think I told you that I am scheduled to fly to Singapore on January 12, 2017 to begin an expert diagnosis at National University Hospital of Singapore with the head of the entire Hepatology and Gastroenterology department.

Basically I have not had any money to get treated properly. There are more details about why this came about which I won't subject your readers to.

My problem is I am headed to NUHS with only 9.5 BTC to spend on a potentially very serious medical problem, so I don't know if I will be able to afford to get cured. It is quite possible that when my bloodied organs healed, that they binded together and now I may have physical deformities.

I am expecting I will need surgery. But I really don't know.

The only diagnosis I have thus far is from an ultrasound in the Philippines earlier this year diagnosing NALFD (liver disease) which I've read is highly correlated with small intestine dysfunction because 70% of the blood supply for the liver comes from the small intestine via the portal vein.

Basically 70% of the immune system is in the gut and my liver is releasing toxins. This is causing holes to develop in my brain which is similar to Multiple Sclerosis. I am confident they will find this on MRI in Singapore because I can feel it inside my skull.

I have a very serious problem and I don't have sufficient resources to deal with it. And it is (incredibly!) difficult for me to work and produce income without first curing this health problem.

I force myself to run 3X per day just to prevent the collapse of my health into complete vegetable-like state, but I can't run further than about 2kms each time due to the pain in my abdomen. It is all very exhausting and very grueling. I chew constantly on my plastic comb. My life is that grueling right now.

I am now reduced to not eating for 12 - 16 hours every day (Warrior diet) to try to keep my digestive system and liver from producing toxins constantly.
iamnotback

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 10:51:59 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2016, 02:09:15 PM by iamnotback

Are you not aware

Did I not support you $$

I believe you donated 1 BTC to me once and I also think perhaps you helped pay a portion of the 5 BTC portion of bounty I was promised during the BCXExpress XMR threat fiasco (which was paid many months or perhaps it was a year later than it was promised ... any way that entire fiasco was dubious so I am not complaining and I am appreciative). If there was any other financial support you gave me, then I apologize for forgetting.

But this is not sufficient funds to deal with my health problem. Also at the time of those donations (2014?) I was not as bad of health as I am now and I didn't know what the problem of my health was precisely enough nor where I could treat it in Asia. And at that time I was thinking I could muddle through.

If you are referring to the dozens of BTC that came afair mostly from vokain (with some supplementation from you) for the victims of typhoon Yolanda, I did indeed send all of that to victims (which I selected) and I have (had?) receipts documenting all of that. All those records can be sourced from Palawan pawnshop on my legal name. And I posted numerous photos of the roofs that were rebuilt with the funds. Until now, people still contact me in Facebook thinking I can help them in emergencies because of those donations from you guys. I did the effort on distribution as an unpaid service as my contribution to the donations.

So there is a physical reason - - I have not had any money to get treated properly - - I have a very serious problem - - complete vegetable-like state.

Your problem is mostly that you have blinders on and a fat cock deep in your ass with your own permission.

Huh? I have a serious physical problem. Do you doubt this? I will share the scans of the official medical diagnosis in Singapore in January so you that you can see your statement is wrong and very callous. I am suffering here serious. You should re-read my comment as I added a few clarifications after you read it.

The cultural-marxists wish me also to live in a debilitating state, and they have mostly succeeded in the past.

I am highly empathetic regarding your past abuse. And I totally agree with getting out of it. I even advised you that in private.

My point is that the abuse you've received (or for other possible reasons?) has you maybe in a state that is not entirely well balanced. Which is to be expected. You don't come flying out of cannon and expect to land in your office chair as if nothing had happened.

I am trying to urge you to get the necessary rationality around you, so as to heal properly. And not heal improperly which is what I think happened to me to some extent (and I am also referring to past abuse from family members).
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 10:53:21 AM

When living in a World Full of Lies & Deceit , how can a Truth Seeker not go crazy for a little while,
it is only when the Truth Seeker sees that almost everyone is attempting deceit for selfish motives
or even loved ones just repeating the lies because they don't have the intellectual capacity to Gleam the Truth.
That is when a Truth Seeker learns to navigate thru the lies being lay before them.  Wink

Cool
iamnotback

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 01:53:36 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2016, 11:28:05 PM by iamnotback

This is actually just mathematical induction (inductive proof is used when reasoning that ALL(X) possess some property).

Actually this is a more general emergent phenomenon known as the entropic force which governs the Second Law of Thermodynamics and is the reason we have gravity. The entropic force must exist otherwise the speed-of-light could not be numerable and thus the past and future light cones of special relativity would collapse onto each other and there would exist no differentiation between past and future and thus nothing could exist because nothing could (be differentiated) change in spacetime. I have written often about this.

More details about that in the white paper I am writing:

Theorem: the control over the resources in every consensus ordering system will be power-law distributed. No counter example will be discovered.

Proof: Smaller mass is more attracted to larger mass because it maximizes the the entropy, aka the information content, of the system.[Moore2016] Lonesome mass has no frame-of-reference thus has a high probability of only one future. It is also possible to relate this to why we must have friction, oscillation, a numerable speed-of-light so the past and future light cones of special relativity don't collapse into undifferentiated voiding all distinguishable existence.

[Moore2016] https://steemit.com/science/@anonymint/the-golden-knowledge-age-is-rising
iamnotback

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 02:01:52 PM

iq of 167? really? thats fascinating you should really be a developer to influence protocol more.

Bitcoin protocol is well-enough influenced already. Absolutely no need to influence it directly Wink

You entirely missed his point, which is that there is too much influence that can't be overcome directly.
iamnotback

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 05:39:14 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2016, 09:38:47 PM by iamnotback

Theorem: the control over the resources in every consensus ordering system will be power-law distributed. No counter example will be discovered.

In the real world, there might be inertia acting in the system, such as the middle class has income, which is the counter-force to their getting poorer. In Kansanmarkka in particular, all classes receive the same amount of income, greatly resisting the (natural and often beneficial) tendency to power law distribution.

Hence, wealth tends to follow power law in the top-3% only.

Source: Pietilä, 2013 & al

Coincidentally I am writing about that point also in a non-published section of my white paper:

Satoshi's Proof-of-Work

1. Permissionless free market to stand up a consensus ordering (i.e. mining) node.
2. Power-law mining distribution is unstable trending toward winner-take-all devolution.
3. Transaction fees are not a free market because of the block size, regardless whether block size is fixed or variable.
4. No parallelization scaling. Only the node that produces the next block may add transactions during the block period.
5. 51% attack on minority blocks can't be objectively observed.
6. Orphans blocks. High transaction confirmation latency. Confirmation only probabilistic, never final.
7. Wasteful and inefficient.

1. Satoshi's design enables anyone to stand up a mining node without any permission required from the system. In practice due to variance, most miners need to pool their hashrate[Meni2011]; and due to the winner-take-all issue pools could potentially become a choke point requiring permission in the future. To generate an economic return, proof-of-work mining requires the purchase of ASIC mining equipment which can't be generally repurposed.

2. A normal system in nature is small things grow exponentially faster than large things. Most small things don't grow large enough to become stable large things, e.g. the competing saplings in the forest, because they have more competition and friction, e.g. a higher portion of a lower income is budgeted for food instead of savings and investment. A stable power-law distribution appears to be one where large things peak and decay, which retains competition and renewal.

Satoshi's design appears to be a power vacuum which can only reach equilibrium at winner-take-all on mining, thus appears to be incongruent with a long-term stable power-law distribution. Examples include the selfish mining attack and propagation delays, all of which accrue more than proportional rewards (thus accumulating ever more hashrate) to those with more hashrate due to wasted mining of the others¹. Also there is variance[Meni2011] and the cost of verifying a disproportionate volume of transactions. These factors force miners into pools and ostensibly eventually the winner-take-all pool. We can't presume that a multitude of pools aren't all controlled by the same entity behind the scenes, i.e. a Sybil attack on objective decentralization of the network hashrate.

As explained in the Power-law Distribution Control section, the long-term stabilty of the power-law distribution is not the same as the Nash equilibrium of the game theory of the protocol.

Perhaps I can somehow add a few words about external income, but I am trying to keep the white paper concise enough.

Risto I think you are happiest doing mental work and being around people who are positive.

I hope you can set up a good environment for such. I don't think it is reasonable to expect the best of such people to travel to your castle. I mean it is probably a wonderful place to visit, but you know people have conflicting priorities and preferences (for example in my case the #1 priority is to get to Singapore in January and to not disrupt the work I am doing every day until then, albeit at a slower pace due to my health problem, and Estonia in the winter wouldn't be compatible with my athletics and love of warm, sunny climate ... although the Philippines is too hot and humid).

Also until I get cured, I won't be much of conversational companion, not like I was before. I mean especially not at your level of intellect/bandwidth. I can often not speak clearly and can't sustain a dialogue for too long before running out of energy. I somewhat slur my words and/or weak/crackling voice now because of this illness. Some days I do better. It varies.
iamnotback

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 05:57:15 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2016, 06:09:04 PM by iamnotback

In Kansanmarkka in particular, all classes receive the same amount of income, greatly resisting the (natural and often beneficial) tendency to power law distribution.

I believe any system of equality or constants, is not a free market and thus destined to fail.

Entropy demands that smaller things exists because they have more capacity to receive energy, i.e. more degrees-of-freedom. We need these smaller things to spawn many experiments in order to anneal (to dynamic fitness) the ones that grow to larger things. We need this constant death and renewal and it can't be any predetermined order.

I am very surprised that with your high IQ that you would not understand that necessity of the dynamism of free markets. I think your desire for social justice may push to the side your rationality at times?

Risto to be frank, as I have observed you since you became wealthy in Bitcoin, you seem to have a desire to be a rich benevolent master who looks caringly after the underlings. I think you don't trust the free market because then you wouldn't be as important at top of the power-law distribution? And that pits you in competition with the fiat masters who also want to be in top-down control. That is what I mean by not being cunning.

That was what really turned me off from your group before. That attitude offended both my love of being the little guy underdog and also my rationality about the importance of the freedom of small things which have more degrees-of-freedom than larger things.

I told you back in 2014 that I would out innovate Monero because I was small and had the benefit of not having to conform to a design by committee. And you probably still think I won't make good on my claim. But yet I am still working hard as a sapling possibly to be the experiment that solves the entire crypto-currency problem set... or maybe it will be some other creative developer (especially since I am not healthy)...

Or maybe it will be you!

Edit: I suppose we could argue that in a knowledge age economy, as base income level so no one needs to worry about how to meet basic living expenses, would spawn more human creativity. But I think this allows people to work on creations that insufficient others finds valuable. So I think it may reward incorrect directions. I prefer to trust the free market.
iamnotback

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 06:16:54 PM

it's just a game after all this money&power game.

I see money as a means, not as an end.

Incorrect. Money is a component of how the free market operates. It isn't just a means. And there is no end. The free market is inexorable.

This has caused people to question my health. In fact it tells volumes about the health (or lack thereof) of the society-at-large Sad

No it says IQ tests are pretty much useless. You blaming society-at-large for your own ignorance.

By loving to be a little guy, you are destining yourself to be the little guy.

Well you are afraid I bet to help me get cured, because then you might end up being proven wrong. Charity is one thing we can do with our wealth and it when done on a personal level enables us to use our best judgement of who is in dire need of it.

But don't worry, I am very competitive guy even with my limbs chopped off. If I get my full facilities back, then it will be as easy as pie for me.
mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 08:25:51 PM

i read everything mr. rpietila wrote last 5 years and there
is no better btc/xmr specialist.

it's a pleasure to read so much good good advices and opinions

respect

IOTA
luigi1111
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 10:24:03 PM

Good to see you two arguing again. <3

Risto, your profile tag still says "(King)".
iamnotback

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 10:52:47 AM

Risto I replied:

Predicting Trump victory was a slight touch of genius or opportunism.

But the map they got completely wrong, every key state was wrong.

I am leaning to "no supernatural involved" here.

I had worked out far in advance the precise statistical reason Trump would win, which was turnout (which was also why it couldn't be measured in the pre-election surveys):

https://steemit.com/society/@anonymint/the-red-pill-blue-pill-election-nyc-slumlord-vs-globalists
BitChick
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 11:24:11 PM

Hi Risto.  Praying for you, if that is any comfort.  I am sad to read that there seems to be so many against you, especially those that should be the ones you should trust the most. I find solace in the Psalms when I have been treated unjustly, which has happened but not to the level you are dealing with.  The life of David should be someone you can relate to, as he was hated for no reason other than his successes and giftedness it appears.  You are one of the most "interesting" persons I have ever had the chance to interact with (albeit from a distance) It would be my honor to call you a "friend."  

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo
NeuroticFish
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 6376

Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 09:10:26 AM

[...] with the help of my old and new friends, colleagues, my lawyer and my weekly psychotherapist [...]

I am not interested in discussing my medical history with anyone except people that I myself choose to discuss it. Around me, I definitely have enough specialists of all kinds whom I know to be impartial. No new psychiatric kangaroo courts nor random people "wishing so well to you friend" is needed.

I am glad to read what I've read here. You are definitely on the right direction to sort out everything.
The choices you made are correct in my eyes. It's just the good way to step forward.

Unless you believe what I say concerning me, you have no place in my life, [...]  meanwhile I am not changing (except to the better).

Perfectly normal! Please don't spend your time and energy with whoever and whatever you don't think it's worth it (including the trolls). I'm sure you have many better things to do.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 01:23:33 AM

Hi Risto.  Praying for you, if that is any comfort.  I am sad to read that there seems to be so many against you, especially those that should be the ones you should trust the most. I find solace in the Psalms when I have been treated unjustly, which has happened but not to the level you are dealing with.  The life of David should be someone you can relate to, as he was hated for no reason other than his successes and giftedness it appears.  You are one of the most "interesting" persons I have ever had the chance to interact with (albeit from a distance) It would be my honor to call you a "friend."  

Very nice, BitChick.  Prayer is vastly under-rated in its power.  Prayers are always answered, although typically not the way we might envision...

The Psalms are a favorite part of the Bible for many reasons.  There is comfort for anyone afflicted for any reason there in the Psalms.

Bravo.
Pages: « 1 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 [346] 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 »
  Print  

Jump to: