Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:37:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CACH] CACHeCoin released based on scrypt-jane  (Read 224370 times)
kalgecin (OP)

Activity: 819
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 04:15:58 PM

Another scammer now in jail. Alex Green aka Ryan Gentle aka Moolah residing in police custody.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/dogecoin-leaders-present-evidence-ceo-troubled-bitcoin-exchange-moolah-long-time-scammer/

https://twitter.com/dcryptfund/status/522708331182702592

Kalgecin - what is your involvement with JasinLee and Steamboat?  If you got in too deep you best try redeem yourself.
I'm friends with jasinlee, have been for some time. No idea who Steamboat is

My bet is that K is gone.  I figured that would happen soon after Jasinlee skipped out on the Fibonacci thread.  There's too many people pissed off to let this go and I predict these scammers will be in the same situation, as Alex Green, very soon.  I dumped the last of my coin yesterday as it's taking a nosedive.  The wallet and miner never worked right for me either.

I'm not gone, neither am i going anywhere.... just too busy with work for the time being

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

gristlelump

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 07:04:28 AM

Another scammer now in jail. Alex Green aka Ryan Gentle aka Moolah residing in police custody.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/dogecoin-leaders-present-evidence-ceo-troubled-bitcoin-exchange-moolah-long-time-scammer/

https://twitter.com/dcryptfund/status/522708331182702592

Kalgecin - what is your involvement with JasinLee and Steamboat?  If you got in too deep you best try redeem yourself.

My bet is that K is gone.  I figured that would happen soon after Jasinlee skipped out on the Fibonacci thread.  There's too many people pissed off to let this go and I predict these scammers will be in the same situation, as Alex Green, very soon.  I dumped the last of my coin yesterday as it's taking a nosedive.  The wallet and miner never worked right for me either.

I'm not gone, neither am i going anywhere.... just too busy with work for the time being

Or too busy planning what you're going to do if you're implicated along with JasinLee.

Mover86

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 10:19:06 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2014, 07:49:25 AM by Mover86

Steamboat did an ASIC buy, appeared to start out OK, and Mr JasinLee posted

I vouch for Steamboat, he has lent and borrowed small fortunes to and from me over the past couple months.

But unfortunately it turned out bad for a number of people, especially those who paid for chips, assembly, hosting fees up front, and they got SQUAT - no unit, no refund, no earnings.

Now XC has a scandal, and blocknet also controversy. Looks like the great unravelling.
dcct

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 10:20:06 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2014, 12:20:45 AM by dcct

I've just added CACH to my blockchain-explorer:

https://bchain.info/CACH/

Comes with a richlist:

https://bchain.info/CACH/rich/

edit: removed it again. Did not know about what was going on here.
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 02:11:46 PM

Comes with a richlist:

Why are you wasting your time?  This is a garbage coin run by a bunch of scammers.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 05:41:20 PM

Comes with a richlist:

Why are you wasting your time?  This is a garbage coin run by a bunch of scammers.

Can someone post a brief on why this coin collapsed and who are the scammers you speak of?

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
kalgecin (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 05:10:49 PM

Comes with a richlist:

Thanks a lot... much apreciated Smiley

Have I scammed you in any way?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JakeThePanda

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 07:14:08 PM

Comes with a richlist:

Do you really want to get in to it?
kalgecin (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 07:50:14 PM

Comes with a richlist:

Do you really want to get in to it?

I really don't, but I hate being accused of stuff. If you are referring to the promised new wallet, then i agree that it's taking way more time than i anticipated, but my work and life stuff comes before my personal projects. And I've said many times that i'm not discarding it, will continue working on it once i get the time. If you are referring to the asic business, then I fail to see how I scammed people, I as the dev of the coin am not responsible of how people use it. I also paid for the shares or whatever they had, also not pleased that it's all quite. So can you please stop pointing fingers and think like a human being.

JakeThePanda

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 07:52:08 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2014, 08:54:35 PM by JakeThePanda

So can you please stop pointing fingers and think like a human being.

Think like a human being?  What makes you think I'm referring to Asics?
$dakini

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 08:43:13 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2014, 10:17:56 PM by $dakini

Nobody blamed satoshi when Mtgox collapsed.  Shocked

I have also lost money with Fib but I can see what kalgecin is trying to say. (May be I am too naive)
All the people who lost money with Fibonacci, trusted Jasin at one point and it could be the same mistake which happend to kalgecin too.
Think like you are the developer of an altcoin and if someone approaches you with a business plan which helps your coin to gain value and support, would you say no to them?

CACH was a good coin with no premine, and if the intention was to scam from the begining, they could have had a huge premine.

So far I havent seen any proof that kalgecin and Jasinlee were working together to scam us.
Walrusbonzo

Activity: 682

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 01:38:25 PM

CACHe is a very good buy right now.
kalgecin (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 07:29:36 PM

hey guys, few updates. First, my work project deadline is approaching and all looks well, so by end of December, i should be free to resume working on cache almost full time. With that, I've talked to my boss, and it seems I can legally use part of the project for my own stuff, provided I don't disclose any info/source regarding the original project. So, I've seen I can easily adapt the project to be an exchange backend. The design would allow very efficient processing of orders and is a solid and good code. And I still have a copy of the deposit/withdrawal code from the time i helped fibonacci guys (so some useful stuff Wink ) So what is left is a frontend for the exchange. Anyone who is willing to help me create a frontend? we can discuss payment, but i'll only be able to pay you once income from the exchange starts coming, whether that's a % of the income of first couple of months or a set amount of BTC or CACH from the income (until enough accumulates). I was thinking of making CACH as the base coin, eg. btc-cach, ltc-cach, doge-cach, etc. Would love to hear some opinions

gristlelump

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 06:08:03 AM

hey guys, few updates. First, my work project deadline is approaching and all looks well, so by end of December, i should be free to resume working on cache almost full time. With that, I've talked to my boss, and it seems I can legally use part of the project for my own stuff, provided I don't disclose any info/source regarding the original project. So, I've seen I can easily adapt the project to be an exchange backend. The design would allow very efficient processing of orders and is a solid and good code. And I still have a copy of the deposit/withdrawal code from the time i helped fibonacci guys (so some useful stuff Wink ) So what is left is a frontend for the exchange. Anyone who is willing to help me create a frontend? we can discuss payment, but i'll only be able to pay you once income from the exchange starts coming, whether that's a % of the income of first couple of months or a set amount of BTC or CACH from the income (until enough accumulates). I was thinking of making CACH as the base coin, eg. btc-cach, ltc-cach, doge-cach, etc. Would love to hear some opinions

Jasin trying to get rid of his worthless CACHE?  You really are delusional if you think anyone will trust you after what has transpired.  Even mentioning Fibonacci and and exchange in this thread is one of the dumbest things I've seen a dev do.

kalgecin (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 08:27:40 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2014, 08:54:01 AM by kalgecin

Jasin trying to get rid of his worthless CACHE?  You really are delusional if you think anyone will trust you after what has transpired.  Even mentioning Fibonacci and and exchange in this thread is one of the dumbest things I've seen a dev do.

If anything would make me stop working on cach, is the attitude from people like you. I'm trying all I can to turn these last few month that I've been too busy working into something for cach. But if this is how people feel, and there's no further interest in cach, I don't see the need for me to rush back into continuing the development. If you have some kind of beef with jasin, then take it to him. If no one would want to help, I'm fine, I can do it myself. Will take longer, but I'll do it.  Just wanted to give people opportunity to make some good profit from MY day job

Mover86

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 09:24:39 AM

Save yourself the effort. You were too involved with your friend Jasin when cach was being accepted at the ridiculous rate of 0.01 btc per cach, and look how that all ended up. First the code that you are talking about with Fibberonacci didn't work, every one had to get things squared away manually. Secondly it was a scam, so as a result you have all this animosity towards you and your cach coin, and thirdly Jasin was always talking about an exchange, and that pissed off a lot of people (who had been scammed but didn't know it yet) as they wanted miners. Now you have the audacity to say that you are going make a cach denominated exchange? Who on Earth do you think is going to trust putting money into that exchange?

You have to face up to your role in the miners-for-cach scheme, that I believe is now being represented by a lawyer over at the litecointalk forum. Like it or not you can't choose selective memory and think that the community will go along with it. People remember when they have been scammed and cach coin played a significant role in that.

For those not knowing what is going on, head over to https://litecointalk.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=t6rfvf3upkless4tc2sapgst54&topic=2702.8295 or to https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=21506.msg198342#msg198342

You have a few mentions in the second link K. Bummer huh.

kalgecin (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 09:58:33 AM

WOW... people really are delusional.... and imaginative.... People may think or believe whatever they want... But I'm not going to jump ship and run/hide or whatever just because someone wanted to use my work (coin) and something bad happened.... If, say he accepted USD, would you start screaming that the US government was part of the scheme?

vertoe

Activity: 518
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 09:18:46 PM

WOW... people really are delusional.... and imaginative.... People may think or believe whatever they want... But I'm not going to jump ship and run/hide or whatever just because someone wanted to use my work (coin) and something bad happened.... If, say he accepted USD, would you start screaming that the US government was part of the scheme?

Hey kal, you did a great job and cachecoin is a really lovely and fair coin. I had a really great time mining and trading it earlier this year. But you have to admit, that jasin's actions did a lot of damage to the reputation of this coin unfortunately. This is mainly due to the vast amounts he is/was holding after the fibonacci presales.

You might consider preserving the code and your work but discarding the blockchain. Nevermind cachecoin, long live cachecoin. Start something cool Wink
JakeThePanda

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 09:37:16 PM

Start something cool Wink

Good idea.  Maybe he can start another pump and dump coin with Jasinlee and then abandon it, just like they did with Pesa.
kalgecin (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 07:50:45 AM

Hey kal, you did a great job and cachecoin is a really lovely and fair coin. I had a really great time mining and trading it earlier this year. But you have to admit, that jasin's actions did a lot of damage to the reputation of this coin unfortunately. This is mainly due to the vast amounts he is/was holding after the fibonacci presales.

You might consider preserving the code and your work but discarding the blockchain. Nevermind cachecoin, long live cachecoin. Start something cool Wink

True that that did a great deal of damage. Maybe I will, not sure yet. My day job is still holding me back from doing any of my own projects. Cachecoin was fun to make and maintain, and the fiasco with fibonacci really did damage it bad. But I'm not just gonna give up on it yet, will try and do something to restore it to health. At current cach money supply, the pre-orders fibo did is around 10-15% of total coins in existence right now, and there's 0.1MH/s on the network, and stable. So until I see that it's absolutely hopeless to continue with cach, I'll do everything I can before starting afresh with something else.

Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: