Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:30:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CACH] CACHeCoin released based on scrypt-jane  (Read 224367 times)
organizer

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:42:20 PM

Lets give it a break.There are lots of other people who had invested into CACH and not into Fibonacci.
I think kalgecin is trying to do the right thing for them.Let him continue his work and if you dont want to invest, stay away and move on.
I dont see the point in repeating the same allegation over and over again.This is not going to bring back our loses with Fibonacci.

The point is that it's already been documented that there was a long-term relationship between him & Jasin before the CACH pump... Jasin was using one of his known puppet accounts talking about buying lots from him, then selling them here as well pretending he was someone else.

organizer

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:43:23 PM

Usually the scammers dont stick with a single coin as once the profit is made, they stop logging into their account and move on to their next scam.

He hasn't stuck to a single coin.  He collaborated with Jasinlee and Fibonacci on 2 other pump and dump coins. Kalgecin was involved in Pesa and at least one other that I know about.  Who knows how many other others there are.

You should definitely contact the guys in this thread:

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=22912.0

Give them any background you might have...

kalgecin (OP)

Activity: 819
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 04:23:36 PM

Usually the scammers dont stick with a single coin as once the profit is made, they stop logging into their account and move on to their next scam.

He hasn't stuck to a single coin.  He collaborated with Jasinlee and Fibonacci on 2 other pump and dump coins. Kalgecin was involved in Pesa and at least one other that I know about.  Who knows how many others there are.

And what is my crime in pesa? I don't think you guys understand the whole point behind open source and github..... When you have an open source project, and on a site like github, expect people unrelated to the project submit bugs and patches. That's the whole point why git was created. To help people help open source projects. While making cache, I did browse through loads of coins code to see how stuff was implemented. And I did contribute my patches if i saw any problem. If a person submits a patch, it's not a conspiracy, it's a piece of code. If I submit a patch to say, the android project, would you start saying that i'm involved in it?

Who has access to the wallets?

Like I said PER JASINLEE there are no stolen funds anymore.

But that aside even I understand multisig accounts.  There's no reason in the world to give dev unilateral control of funds even if that was your excuse.

What a joke.  He steals millions and you defend him.  Which pretty much guarantees you guys are still joined at the hip.  I suppose he's using you to try to pump his massive Cache hodlings

Can you link where he said he got ALL the coins back. Cos i remember him asking me to log on to the site server and salvage any coins I could find. And when I compared to the theoretical total balance from the site database, it was a bit less than half. I don't know, maybe he did recover the rest, but haven't heard of that.

Let's get to the multisig part. When a user uses a site that accepts coin deposits, each user gets a unique deposit address for his account. And all those addresses are generated by the wallet. From what i've read, multisig works only for a set few predetermined public keys "combined" into one..... see any problem here? And let's assume i'm wrong, and there's a way to dynamically add them into the set, when was multisig started to be widely accepted? and when did fibonacci start accepting deposits?

I'm not defending him, I'm simply pointing out facts, and not jumping to conclusions like some people.

Since when is it ok to bash someone, and not ok to try and see a different perspective? I've seen that most people here just see the negative in almost anyone. They don't stop and think and dig around, whatever negative thing they read about someone, they take it as a fact, and when someone says otherwise, it's a conspiracy and he should be hanged and burned. What happened with fibonacci isn't good, it's bad I agree, and jasin shouldn't have put so much trust in some people and should have handled things better. I'm not saying he's all innocent, but maybe he's not the only one to blame? maybe he really did mean well, but things turned ugly? People who did invest a lot in the project, i feel you, i understand that it's painful. But honestly, anyone investing thousands of dollars in some crypto stuff, at this point, is to partly blame, it's a known fact that this field is VERY unstable and filled with shady people. Never the less, those who lost their money, should find a way to recover it, but not start going around posting bullshit and blindly pointing firgers at the first name they see.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

JakeThePanda

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 04:33:48 PM

And what is my crime in pesa? I don't think you guys understand the whole point behind open source and github..... When you have an open source project, and on a site like github, expect people unrelated to the project submit bugs and patches. That's the whole point why git was created. To help people help open source projects. While making cache, I did browse through loads of coins code to see how stuff was implemented. And I did contribute my patches if i saw any problem. If a person submits a patch, it's not a conspiracy, it's a piece of code. If I submit a patch to say, the android project, would you start saying that i'm involved in it?

I'm not saying you committed an actual crime.  I'm a little sour about what the original Pesa devs did and your fingerprint, along with other Fibonacci members are all over the coin.  I doubt making coins just to intentionally abandon them is an actual crime, but I'm sure you would agree it's at least scummy, right?
kalgecin (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 04:46:47 PM

I'm not saying you committed an actual crime.  I'm a little sour about what the original Pesa devs did and your fingerprint, along with other Fibonacci members are all over the coin.  I doubt making coins just to intentionally abandon them is an actual crime, but I'm sure you would agree it's at least scummy, right?

Yes, I agree. And I was approached by several people to make alts for them and they pay me a couple of btc. But I never accepted to make a coin that would be intentionally pumped and dumped. I made cach not for the profit in it, well... some of course, but the whole point was for me to test out my c/c++ skills and learn the whole concept of crypto currency. After which I found several short comings, and I am planning of rewriting the whole coin in java, the language which i'm comfortable with and been using for several years. Honestly, I don't care much of how many people are using cach, or the prices, I care about the actual workings, capabilities and development of it. Whole reason I was involved with fibonacci, is I was curious how accepting coins in real world working site is accomplished in practice. And i'm still planning to make my own exchange and finish the java wallet. If that's a crime or a bad thing to do, please use your own judgement don't use it. If noone is going to trust or use the exchange, fine, I'd have made it to work and gained knowledge and experience. If it takes off, great! I could quit my day job and focus on expanding it. Why I want cach to be the base of the exchange, because i've seen many people investing in cach, and feel like they do deserve some support from me. While I can't pump the prices or brainwash people through PR, I can do something to make it more widely acceptable. And I'm not going to make magic claims. I still don't advice people to invest anything in any altcoin.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

kalgecin (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 09:34:01 AM

Feauture requests and suggestions on the new java wallet: https://github.com/kalgecin/JavaWallet/issues
Exchange discussions here: http://forum.cachecoin.org/index.php?topic=7032.0

Unless you have something positive to contribute, please kindly ignore

btcdrak
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 06:16:40 PM

Feauture requests and suggestions on the new java wallet: https://github.com/kalgecin/JavaWallet/issues

Is there any way to contact Jasinlee?
kalgecin (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 02:13:22 AM

Is there any way to contact Jasinlee?

Dunno, I only talked to him through hangouts.

BTW, I've also resumed my work on the java wallet. Not much time allocated to it, but never the less, started working on it once again whenever I can.

har1s

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 12:17:53 PM

Cach mining is very stable because of minimal rejecting

https://i.imgur.com/J3nG0eB.png
Siggi84

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:08:00 PM

Huh Why?
vertoe

Activity: 518
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 05:53:44 PM

Huh Why?

Why what?
donschoe

Activity: 157

Hello Coins

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 01:42:32 PM

Wait why what?

Not using Tapatalk.
kalgecin (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:00:17 PM

Why wait what why?

Siggi84

Activity: 131

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 07:04:47 AM

Funny, but when it goes on again?

kalgecin when it will go further with cach?
kalgecin (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:22:53 PM

Funny, but when it goes on again?

kalgecin when it will go further with cach?

I am slowly writing the wallet, and exchange app :p around an hr or so before I go to sleep. For the exchange, I've decided to make an app instead of site (until I can find someone with web design expertise). So exchange will have an android app and an API. For the wallet, I've almost made all "non-essential" parts. Mostly different abstract classes and interfaces. Want it all laid out before starting actual protocol implementations :p

App looks okish? don't have much android design experience Smiley but feels good to get to know it better.

Stenull

Activity: 585

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 03:04:36 PM

still going Cheesy nice kal!

Change...is in the air.
You know why
1qaz

Activity: 666

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 10:26:07 PM

free PR )))

http://www.coindesk.com/florida-group-faces-fraud-charges-alleged-altcoin-pump-dump/

Grin  Grin  Grin
vertoe

Activity: 518
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 09:21:53 PM

Hey kal, if you are interested in a challenging new crypto development project, feel free to get in touch with me :-)
kalgecin (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 05:04:44 PM

Ok, since i don't have much time to work on pretty much anything (java wallet is still on the menu) I'd like to offer something. Since i'm not good with web stuff and designing, and don't have time to learn it at the moment, with the exams, and holidays etc, I'm offering a small % of income of from the exchange to whoever make the UI, android app and ios app. Would have to maintain it too. I'll give info on how to access the backend. I'm currently working on the API for the backend. Whoever is up for it, please contact me, preferably to my email, kalgecin[at]gmail,com. Whether it'll be cach based or btc, I'm not sure yet, with cach getting all the bad reputation, I'm starting to doubt it'll be such a goof idea Sad I'm also open to suggestions for a name of the exchange Smiley

revealed

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 08:16:47 PM

Ok, since i don't have much time to work on pretty much anything (java wallet is still on the menu) I'd like to offer something. Since i'm not good with web stuff and designing, and don't have time to learn it at the moment, with the exams, and holidays etc, I'm offering a small % of income of from the exchange to whoever make the UI, android app and ios app. Would have to maintain it too. I'll give info on how to access the backend. I'm currently working on the API for the backend. Whoever is up for it, please contact me, preferably to my email, kalgecin[at]gmail,com. Whether it'll be cach based or btc, I'm not sure yet, with cach getting all the bad reputation, I'm starting to doubt it'll be such a goof idea Sad I'm also open to suggestions for a name of the exchange Smiley
Does it mean that you are leaving cach coin ?
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: