Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:14:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 262 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE  (Read 298748 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dedicatedpoolcom

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 06:44:05 AM

Congratulations!  Dedicatedpool.com is now hosting Smartcoin!

http://dedicatedpool.com/images/logo.png

SMC.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Benefits of Mining on DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

• Backups every 30 minutes of the databases and wallets to protect your mining endeavours.
  • Full 24/7 support available at admin@dedicatedpool.com
  • Mine uninterrupted - dedicated servers w/redundancy, DDoS protection.
  • Trustworthy admins who care about your experience and mining.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS protection at switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dedicatedpoolcom

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 06:45:28 AM

the same!
Spent six hours mining on smc.hash.so and NOTHING found, ZERO coins. What a waste.
no answer to my mail via contact form

bullshit mega scam! 6 hours!!!! for nothing!!?!?!!!!

I think you pointed your workers to another coin. That´s possible at the hash.so pools, just check the right top when you are in your dashboard. There you can choose the coin.

^ This is almost certainly correct - it's pretty unobtrusive and if you aren't careful you can screw up.  I've mined on and off there for several days with no problems at all.

Yes, im also sure about that. I mine for about 4 hrs and get my smc coins at a frequent interval.
My fav two coins @ the moment are Vertcoin and Smartcoin (and holding a fair amount of Doge's behind). Let's make them work Smiley

That's too bad.  I'm sure there is a good explanation.

kingimg

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 06:49:37 AM

so the guy stop pump the price to avoid high diff,as Kimoto's Gravity Well not work now.
minecrew

Activity: 224

MineCrew

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 07:25:45 AM

35,000 in 40-50 hours
I predict a huge rise in price based on the fact that multicoin pools won't shift their focus to smc and dump coins until it isn't worth mining for them anymore, the coin will finally be able to see some proper growth considering how much interest has been shown.
Exciting !  Grin

You know, i think, that multipools are not so bad. They give a decent ammount of Hashrate and make price growing.

Watch this logic:
1. If coin is not profitable, nobody is mining
2. If nobody is mining, Hashrate falls and difficulty falls to
3. Miners get their coins cheaper so, they will tend to sell cheaper, so price falls
4. If price falls, profitability falls too.
5. If price falls constantly, nobody wants to invest in coin

At that moment, SmartCoin hashrate is really depends on big pools, constant Hashrate is, maybe, 1 GH/s or somewhere around it. But plus 1-3 GH/s is generated by multipools and by people, who search information at Coinwarz... Current Hashrate 4 GH/s is very cool, but I wait for 10 GH/s at the start of next week. SMC will grow +200%.
wzttide

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 07:57:13 AM

http://smc.anomalypool.com
stable p2pool with NO FEE and INSTANT PAYOUT!

Fast growing!

Connect your workers to this address: stratum+tcp://anomalypool.com:2144 and use your SMC address as username, password is not checked.

CGminer example: ./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://anomalypool.com:2144 -u SX9CmtB8k73Ar3kp9KPWU3FkydAdtActgs -p x
smartcoin (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

smartcoin.io

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 08:01:50 AM

Fast growing!

Connect your workers to this address: stratum+tcp://anomalypool.com:2144 and use your SMC address as username, password is not checked.

CGminer example: ./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://anomalypool.com:2144 -u SX9CmtB8k73Ar3kp9KPWU3FkydAdtActgs -p x

Added you to the OP. Thank you for making the SMC P2Pool network stronger!

smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 08:17:06 AM

35,000 in 40-50 hours
I predict a huge rise in price based on the fact that multicoin pools won't shift their focus to smc and dump coins until it isn't worth mining for them anymore, the coin will finally be able to see some proper growth considering how much interest has been shown.
Exciting !  Grin

You know, i think, that multipools are not so bad. They give a decent ammount of Hashrate and make price growing.

Watch this logic:
3. Miners get their coins cheaper so, they will tend to sell cheaper, so price falls

At that moment, SmartCoin hashrate is really depends on big pools, constant Hashrate is, maybe, 1 GH/s or somewhere around it. But plus 1-3 GH/s is generated by multipools and by people, who search information at Coinwarz... Current Hashrate 4 GH/s is very cool, but I wait for 10 GH/s at the start of next week. SMC will grow +200%.

Multi-pools do have decent amounts of hashrate but are not good for coins.

What multi-pools do is mine the most profitable coin and dump coins constantly causing the value to drop. Hashrate goes up as value goes up.

When difficulty goes up, less coins can be mined=demand>supply and price goes up.

If price falls, miners move and diff drops. More coins to be mined thus more profits=miners come back.

I've witnessed multi-pools destroy a coin, take a look at fedora (tips). Multipools throw at it several GHs and push diff to 100+ levels then leaving small miners to do the hard work. Also take a look at leafcoin there had to be 3 updates due to multi-pools destroying the coin's value.

Multi-pools are bad for any coin and are based on greed, doesn't care about any coin just mining and selling right away.
wzttide

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 08:26:40 AM

Fast growing!

Added you to the OP. Thank you for making the SMC P2Pool network stronger!

Thanks, seems pretty good, already got 3 additional miners, hashrate shoots up!

Are there not many 0%-fee-pools on SMC?
dedicatedpoolcom

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 09:05:07 AM

http://dedicatedpool.com/images/logo.png

SMC.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Benefits of Mining on DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

• Backups every 30 minutes of the databases and wallets to protect your mining endeavours.
  • Full 24/7 support available at admin@dedicatedpool.com
  • Mine uninterrupted - dedicated servers w/redundancy, DDoS protection.
  • Trustworthy admins who care about your experience and mining.
mudkips

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 09:36:23 AM

35,000 in 40-50 hours
Exciting !  Grin

Watch this logic:

What multi-pools do is mine the most profitable coin and dump coins constantly causing the value to drop. Hashrate goes up as value goes up.

When difficulty goes up, less coins can be mined=demand>supply and price goes up.

If price falls, miners move and diff drops. More coins to be mined thus more profits=miners come back.

I've witnessed multi-pools destroy a coin, take a look at fedora (tips). Multipools throw at it several GHs and push diff to 100+ levels then leaving small miners to do the hard work. Also take a look at leafcoin there had to be 3 updates due to multi-pools destroying the coin's value.

Multi-pools are bad for any coin and are based on greed, doesn't care about any coin just mining and selling right away.

Yeah, that's pretty much it. They completely ruin the stability and value of a coin, and their community, they stop people who have genuine interest to mine the coin and people who have genuine interest from investing in the coin, because as soon as the value gets higher the miners' impact becomes negligibly small and investors get burned.
Once this update comes in SMC will grow steadily, as it should, with the community support going strong currently.
wzttide

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 10:06:18 AM

Fast growing!

We found our first block in less than 2 hours, great job! Some miners want to help us keep up the good work?
metstijl

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 10:10:19 AM

Leaked proto type logo:

Now that's smart!
Symbiont

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 10:27:56 AM

35,000 in 40-50 hours
Exciting !  Grin

Watch this logic:

Yeah, that's pretty much it. They completely ruin the stability and value of a coin, and their community, they stop people who have genuine interest to mine the coin and people who have genuine interest from investing in the coin, because as soon as the value gets higher the miners' impact becomes negligibly small and investors get burned.
Once this update comes in SMC will grow steadily, as it should, with the community support going strong currently.

You can already see what is happening when multi-pool oder farms are mining SMC. They are waiting for a lower diff 10-15, jump into it until diff 35-45, leave us alone and come back when diff is low again.

Difficulty   21.24658226
Est Next Difficulty   11.69000399 (Change in 60 Blocks)
Est. Avg. Time per Block   72.7 seconds
minecrew

Activity: 224

MineCrew

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 11:38:25 AM

35,000 in 40-50 hours
Exciting !  Grin

Watch this logic:

You can already see what is happening when multi-pool oder farms are mining SMC. They are waiting for a lower diff 10-15, jump into it until diff 35-45, leave us alone and come back when diff is low again.

Difficulty   21.24658226

It's interesting for me... I saw that most of old alt-currencies now sink. Maybe because of this factor.
Symbiont

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 12:31:54 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2014, 12:54:43 PM by Symbiont

35,000 in 40-50 hours
Exciting !  Grin

Watch this logic:

Difficulty   21.24658226

And up again... somebody is riding our diff waves:

Difficulty   12.61405647
Est Next Difficulty   25.11301164 (Change in 59 Blocks)

Edit:

Difficulty   20.65057403
Est Next Difficulty   39.04007692 (Change in 59 Blocks)

Like I told you. After the next rise he will leave and we´ll go back to 7-10.

I know Kimoto´s Gravity Well is coming within the next 2 days... and we need it really quick.
xhash

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 12:42:18 PM

100% uptime since launch and no fees, Prop payment

join us Smiley http://www.xhash.net

xHash.net Pools - Frycoin (FRY), Karmacoin (KARM), Leafcoin (LEAF), Lottocoin (LOT), Phicoin (PHI), Potcoin (POT), RapidCoin (RPD), Smartcoin (SMC).
tng811

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 12:43:59 PM

where is the whale? price's dropping, good time to invest now  Cool

metstijl

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 12:54:09 PM

We need more selling orders so whales can buy.
If you want to buy for 20 btc smc you have to go to 0.0005. Just give it few weeks. Then it will shoot right up to 2m market cap.
tng811

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 12:56:45 PM

someone with nearly 3 Ghash jumped in and out, making diff change dramatically. Hate it!  Embarrassed

Symbiont

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 12:58:58 PM

We need more selling orders so whales can buy.
If you want to buy for 20 btc smc you have to go to 0.0005. Just give it few weeks. Then it will shoot right up to 2m market cap.

This is not a dump coin. Nice and fair launch. Small pre-mine and the first 1000 blocks only 1 SMC. After the quick rise at the start up to diff 40, 2 week below diff 10 (ø4-5) without an exchange.
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 262 »
  Print  

Jump to: