Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:30:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 624 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS  (Read 1052964 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Grrizz

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 09:54:11 AM

Don't forget to spread those hashs around! You will be helping the coin, we need more over at:

NOBLEPOOL.ZAPTO.ORG - 1% fee - PPLNS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lasciv

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 10:03:59 AM

so far, the best coin released in the last couple of days..

keep up the good work..

9aGe6XWyfKyoL1VVrs2YkEimxUFujewXJJ
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 10:10:54 AM

Three things needed to boost NOBLE:

- Publicity and public awareness of the coin's potential.

- Better presentation (websites, forums, logo design, etc.) as to not look like another alt coin hack job and present the show of professional confidence.

- Accesibility. People trade with things that are convinient, therefore we desperately need BTC/NOBLE on an exchange! How can a coin grow if it's not directly exchangeable to the most popular, accessible, and well known crypto?

This coin needs more publicity. FAR more publicity. Dogecoin has proved that with enough publicity and public excitement, greed and anticipation of increase does wonders in propelling even a mediocre joke coin into prominence. In other words, a joke imbued with enough sense of anticipation, participation, and effot, can actually turn into something significant. If dogecoin can do it, something more real such as NOBLE definitely can.

Go to social networking sites. Go to twitter. Go to blogs, media, news networks. Go to reddit. Go to 4chan. Go anywhere to make it known that NOBLE exists and is a good opportunity for the following reasons:

Emphasize the fact that NOBLE is vastly undervalued compared to its nominal price. Present low values will make it a much more affordable venture for many people who are not willing to risk more than few hundred dollars at most on crypto. Attract those who are not willing to spend too much with the correct analysis that NOBLE's values have much greater room for increase than others.

Emphasize that it has 15 billion coin supply compared to BTC's 21 million. People and public are far more likely to feel attracted towards something they can own in whole number values than in decimals. This is surprisingly powerful motive. Buying and owning 100s of something is inherintly more satisfying by instinct than owning 0.002595802 of something.

Emphasize that crypto has gone through numerous trials, and survived.

Above all, be confident and spread the word. Even those without any realistic grounds for validity can become a significant force if the anticipation and human impulse drives demand and goals. From that relative point of view, we can confidently say NOBL has greater future than any empty day dreams or anticipations of greed.

With publicity and clear statement of real potential possibilities, NOBLE will definitely rise. If dogecoin can do it, NOBL can.

Three factors listed above are applicable to any crypto, but NOBL has the potential to make most of them if dev teams help out on this.

There's my input. I hope it helped to set some clear goals for NOBL.

Renovate the main website. Spread promotions. Do give aways, free ones and ones with conditions of posting on social/website networking sites. Reward per URL.

NOBLE can be top 5. Keep at it, and you will see something happen that will change the scene.

I think you are totally right. This is one of the best coins in the last weeks especially in the new year.
I think the devs are doing great  @the moment. updating the first post etc.  But i`m with you that a great homepage and logo will help the coin to grow fast and not dying in the few weeks!
Maybe a logo contest ?!
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 10:14:02 AM

It was a fair and honest launch and I doubt any exchanges have been contacted with a bribe unlike a cetain other coin that was released 7 hours ago Smiley

I can't say this surprises me at all...

I have proof that COYE is a scamcoin. I work as a member of the support team for an exchange (I'm not going to mention which one) and this was sent via email about an hour ago to our support system.

jason kennedy Today 08:24
We have a huge collection of Coinyecoin (COYE) Would you please put it on your exchange. Also would you be open to letting us list our sell orders first. We would be willing to split some profits with you. Smiley

lasciv

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 10:18:29 AM

It was a fair and honest launch and I doubt any exchanges have been contacted with a bribe unlike a cetain other coin that was released 7 hours ago Smiley

I have proof that COYE is a scamcoin. I work as a member of the support team for an exchange (I'm not going to mention which one) and this was sent via email about an hour ago to our support system.

We have a huge collection of Coinyecoin (COYE) Would you please put it on your exchange. Also would you be open to letting us list our sell orders first. We would be willing to split some profits with you. Smiley

Holy shit.. too many scams..
Grrizz

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 10:22:57 AM

Hahahaha that's funny, did anyone take that coin seriously anyway? lol I enjoyed that read.
krodmandoon

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 10:28:10 AM

actually Captainfuture posted an image of it. You know... one of the guys behind the scenes at Coinex.

katsoo

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 10:33:16 AM

I have a question. Why is it that at some pools, I get really crappy hashrates, and it can be that way for an entire coin, and every pool for that particular coin. Then I can go to,say, this coin, and all pools seem to have really great h/rates?

FROZEN:F8U9uNX8XQQLLtDyaTnVSQB9MbAgfAia6n
GET 60 FREE SMARTCOINS BEFORE 01/27/2014

- USDe - Best coin of 2014!

KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold rush!

microCoin [MRC]

Globe - Economically viable, Fast, Stable. Join the revolution! - Globe

UFO - COMING FROM OUTER SPACE
Pandacoin is the first coin with block reward decreasing every day! Pandacoin giveaway: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=409109.0
NOBLE   9ephfLvWYcy8BPaPBuJ1TQ12AK88k5HTLu
Tips       EJ1o1tqeE9wtBK5Gn9cayrt6GkUFcjPRHE
Frozen   F8U9uNX8XQQLLtDyaTnVSQB9MbAgfAia6n
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 10:44:46 AM

I'm no expert, but could it be you're jumping between CPU-mining coins and GPU-mining coins? Just a thought.

Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 10:55:40 AM

Hahahaha that's funny, did anyone take that coin seriously anyway? lol I enjoyed that read.

+1 made me laugh xD
katsoo

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 11:23:28 AM

I'm no expert, but could it be you're jumping between CPU-mining coins and GPU-mining coins? Just a thought.
thank for the reply. No, I only use my cpu, my computer is so old my gpu doesnt even get recognized.

FROZEN:F8U9uNX8XQQLLtDyaTnVSQB9MbAgfAia6n
GET 60 FREE SMARTCOINS BEFORE 01/27/2014

- USDe - Best coin of 2014!

KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold rush!

microCoin [MRC]

Globe - Economically viable, Fast, Stable. Join the revolution! - Globe

UFO - COMING FROM OUTER SPACE
Pandacoin is the first coin with block reward decreasing every day! Pandacoin giveaway: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=409109.0
NOBLE   9ephfLvWYcy8BPaPBuJ1TQ12AK88k5HTLu
Tips       EJ1o1tqeE9wtBK5Gn9cayrt6GkUFcjPRHE
Frozen   F8U9uNX8XQQLLtDyaTnVSQB9MbAgfAia6n
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 11:33:35 AM

I'm at a loss then sorry.

Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 01:30:22 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2014, 01:50:16 PM by Rofo

Release "Day 1" Summary:

Time primarily focused on promotions, replying to and establishing community, block-chain explorer, tentative emails to altcoin merchants and services (not exchanges), pools and gearing up for ledger/wallet addresses. We also try to apply a constructive action to criticisms and feedback.

1)   Website fixes – account registration/logins and getting the forums up and running (register and come say hi).
2)   Translations for the local bitcointalk forums as well as our own for Chinese (done), French, Russian, Dutch, Portuguese & Swedish (in the works).
3)   We now have 3 pools – with 1 incoming.
4)   We have an open-source block explorer here (function over form for now): http://www.noblecoin.info/block-explorer/ (thanks icecube45)
5)   Replaced ‘Happiness’ with ‘Security’ for branding (thanks mx19) – it’s too obvious not to. These will be rolled out quietly soon.
6)   Noblemovement.com registered and will point to noblecoins.info for now (this is for those who value .com's over any other).

Immediate Future (1-2 days):
1. We’re now actively but tentatively (we are newcomers after all) contacting the regular alt-coin gaming and online service providers. This is to get an immediate market going, but is obviously not enough to satisfy us. Merchants are our focus: we want NOBLEs to be used for buying goods and services first and foremost. If you know of or frequent any sites and services that use altcoins and add new ones on a regular basis let us know so we can begin approaching people and get an economy rolling. This will become easier once we hit an exchange (we won’t avoid this even if we tried) and there is a BTC value tied to NOBLEs.

2. Evenly spreading the pre-mine funds over a number of wallets and then publishing their addresses on our main site for transparency. These are key-locked, encrypted and stored separately physically for security reasons. They can be monitored by interested parties through the block explorer. Any feedback concerning this approach?

3. HTTPS certificates for the website – this will be to cover the trading and marketplace but also account registration and forum posts. Please don’t use names or passwords linking you back to a NOBLE wallet account!

Total Spent so far: 3,440,000
Giveaways: 2,815,000 (203 individual giveaways) | Pools: 550,000 | Translations: 75,000 (approximately 200,000 after all translations done)

Thank you for your continued interest and support! We’re just getting started.

Grrizz

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 01:43:42 PM

+1 made me laugh xD
And it gets better Wink
http://online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/20140107-WSJ-coinye.pdf
Leather

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 01:50:07 PM

Release Day 1 Summary:

Time primarily focused on promotions, replying to and establishing community, block-chain explorer, tentative emails to altcoin merchants and services (not exchanges), pools and gearing up for ledger/wallet addresses. We also try to apply a constructive action to criticisms and feedback.

1)   Website fixes – account registration/logins and getting the forums up and running (register and come say hi).
2)   Translations for the local bitcointalk forums as well as our own for Chinese (done), French, Russian, Dutch, Portuguese & Swedish (in the works).
3)   We now have 3 pools – with 1 incoming.
4)   We have an open-source block explorer here (function over form for now): http://www.noblecoin.info/block-explorer/ (thanks icecube45)
5)   Replaced ‘Happiness’ with ‘Security’ for branding (thanks mx19) – it’s too obvious not to. These will be rolled out quietly soon.
6)   Noblemovement.com registered and will point to noblecoins.info for now (this is for those who value .com's over any other).

Immediate Future (1-2 days):
1. We’re now actively but tentatively (we are newcomers after all) contacting the regular alt-coin gaming and online service providers. This is to get an immediate market going, but is obviously not enough to satisfy us. Merchants are our focus: we want NOBLEs to be used for buying goods and services first and foremost. If you know of or frequent any sites and services that use altcoins and add new ones on a regular basis let us know so we can begin approaching people and get an economy rolling. This will become easier once we hit an exchange (we won’t avoid this even if we tried) and there is a BTC value tied to NOBLEs.

2. Evenly spreading the pre-mine funds over a number of wallets and then publishing their addresses on our main site for transparency. These are key-locked, encrypted and stored separately physically for security reasons. They can be monitored by interested parties through the block explorer. Any feedback concerning this approach?

3. HTTPS certificates for the website – this will be to cover the trading and marketplace but also account registration and forum posts. Please don’t use names or passwords linking you back to a NOBLE wallet account!

Total Spent so far: 3,440,000
Giveaways: 2,815,000 (203 individual giveaways) | Pools: 550,000 | Translations: 75,000 (approximately 200,000 after all translations done)

Thank you for your continued interest and support! We’re just getting started.

good work
redmist

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 02:05:22 PM

This coin has a good future. Very active dev which is what a new coin needs. With more publicity on the forum and more interest this coin will go far. Keep up the good work Rofo.
WhyS

Activity: 200

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 02:07:06 PM

A very refreshing approach from the devs.

Wink
Jiyome

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 02:33:35 PM

This coin has a good future. Very active dev which is what a new coin needs. With more publicity on the forum and more interest this coin will go far. Keep up the good work Rofo.

Rofo is indeed very active but he is also, and first of all, a very pleasing person and very easy to communicate with.

I have been PMing him last night and it was really nice to finally talk to someone that, even if he successfully launched a new altcoin, doesn't suddenly get big-headed and runs after a get-rick-quick scheme.

Finally!
It makes me want to go along and help him make it a success.

NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 02:41:04 PM

Rofo is indeed very active but he is also, and first of all, a very pleasing person and very easy to communicate with.

I have been PMing him last night and it was really nice to finally talk to someone that, even if he successfully launched a new altcoin, doesn't suddenly get big-headed and runs after a get-rick-quick scheme.

Finally!
It makes me want to go along and help him make it a success.

Exactly how I'm feeling! I think this is a much needed difference from the shit that is released lately.
saymissme

Activity: 260

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 02:45:01 PM

I build a pool for noblecoin
http://noble.idcray.com/

STRATUM
prop
1% fee

welcome
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 624 »
  Print  

Jump to: