Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:32:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 624 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS  (Read 1052996 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CR7xMarcelo

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 10:39:14 PM

can someone give me an overview of the plans for this coin in the coming weeks?

ster123456

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 10:50:42 PM

9hTt7k776gneVpas9dgAZTy9HFu1HiBEyZ
Leather

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 10:53:37 PM

A quick question:

Is the valid error pool running correctly? I have been watching it for a while and the balance has not changed a bit. I am mining at the highest hash right now.

Just letting you know.

validerror pool works well
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 10:55:18 PM

Hi CR7, give me 15 minutes and I'll give everyone everything they need to know to make a proper decision on whether to get on-board.

CR7xMarcelo

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 11:47:35 PM

Hi CR7, give me 15 minutes and I'll give everyone everything they need to know to make a proper decision on whether to get on-board.
I already decided to join because you are so active Wink
Just wondering what the plan is for now

Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 12:01:39 AM

Hi everyone,

Just a quick update to cover everything that has been going on the last couple of days which we hope will continue this run. We have had a lot of fun, met and built an amazing community, and are honoured by the responses and positivity we have received. While this might sound a little cliché, it definitely feels much bigger than just us now and has really made us want to apply what we consider a NOBLE way of doing this: by being completely transparent, by acting with integrity an honour in a market that makes it difficult sometimes, and by remaining loyal to those who have shown complete strangers (for now - a note on myself below) their trust and enthusiasm.

1. We have fleshed out our initial NOBLE Movement plan (seen here, with the overview image also shown on the OP).

2. We sent a letter to CoinedUp approximately 1.5 days ago asking to be considered for their next round of additions. We are cautious about exchanges but know they are a necessity in this environment. It is our plan to constantly work hard at trying to increase NOBLE holders, rather than NOBLE sellers. I am happy to publish this letter on the site later. It is not meant to appear pushy and we have received no response so it merely to remain open in how we communicate and attempt to do business with the exchanges behind the scenes.

ZAPTO POOL:
3. We have had a lot of issues with pools the last 12 hours - and for this I apologise. At the moment Valid-Error seems fine. I will have to stand by my assurance of covering Zapto - as it seems he lost everything (doubt that or otherwise is up to you - he seems like a pretty reasonable young fella and has worked hard in IRC for a while). I have a screenshot of everyone mining at the time - and will need PM's from the anonymous guys so I can cover. I think the best way is to get a similar hashrate on another NOBLE pool and show your name - and I will send the amount that you should have received. Anyone under #15 or a hashrate of 783 will have to PM me, and I can cover you also as you were not on my list.

4. I have given my personal details (including Facebook/LinkedIn) to the regular members of IRC in the public channel (about 25 members) in order to continue to promote transparency. It was merely in the spirit of openness and did not want to make it about 'me' - a team page will be coming soon so that everyone can see who we are, what we do, and have names.

Hope this covers everything for now. Any feedback, ideas or things I've missed please let me know. Cheers Smiley

whylieaboutcake

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 12:32:59 AM

Hi everyone,

Just a quick update to cover everything that has been going on the last couple of days which we hope will continue this run. We have had a lot of fun, met and built an amazing community, and are honoured by the responses and positivity we have received. While this might sound a little cliché, it definitely feels much bigger than just us now and has really made us want to apply what we consider a NOBLE way of doing this: by being completely transparent, by acting with integrity an honour in a market that makes it difficult sometimes, and by remaining loyal to those who have shown complete strangers (for now - a note on myself below) their trust and enthusiasm.

1. We have fleshed out our initial NOBLE Movement plan (seen here, with the overview image also shown on the OP).

2. We sent a letter to CoinedUp approximately 1.5 days ago asking to be considered for their next round of additions. We are cautious about exchanges but know they are a necessity in this environment. It is our plan to constantly work hard at trying to increase NOBLE holders, rather than NOBLE sellers. I am happy to publish this letter on the site later. It is not meant to appear pushy and we have received no response so it merely to remain open in how we communicate and attempt to do business with the exchanges behind the scenes.

ZAPTO POOL:
3. We have had a lot of issues with pools the last 12 hours - and for this I apologise. At the moment Valid-Error seems fine. I will have to stand by my assurance of covering Zapto - as it seems he lost everything (doubt that or otherwise is up to you - he seems like a pretty reasonable young fella and has worked hard in IRC for a while). I have a screenshot of everyone mining at the time - and will need PM's from the anonymous guys so I can cover. I think the best way is to get a similar hashrate on another NOBLE pool and show your name - and I will send the amount that you should have received. Anyone under #15 or a hashrate of 783 will have to PM me, and I can cover you also as you were not on my list.

4. I have given my personal details (including Facebook/LinkedIn) to the regular members of IRC in the public channel (about 25 members) in order to continue to promote transparency. It was merely in the spirit of openness and did not want to make it about 'me' - a team page will be coming soon so that everyone can see who we are, what we do, and have names.

Hope this covers everything for now. Any feedback, ideas or things I've missed please let me know. Cheers Smiley

Rofo, you make me really happy that I've decided to stick with Noble. I'm excited for what the future holds. I'm also excited about the Noble Movement. I'll do what I can to help! And thank you for the zapto reimbursement. It means a lot that we can trust someone in such an anonymous environment.

Thanks!

Honeypot

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 12:38:56 AM

Hi everyone,

ZAPTO POOL:

Have the 9th circle frozen over? This kind of transparency and dedication is almost unheard of in the altcoins.

Will PM you about the Zapto issue. Good, interesting plan on the future of NOBLE movement.

I encourage you not to be disappointed or discouraged by pumps and dumps that will inevitably occur when this goes on the exchange. It's the ability of a coin and devs behind it to survive those things and eventually rise to top 20 and top 10 of the marketcaps that distinguish rising coins from amateurish p/d coins.

Thanks again - many people will keep an eye on this coin.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 12:52:17 AM

Guys, I am truly sorry for what happened.

It was totally unexpected, and I am very glad Rofo has decided to help cover me for the time being (I will reimburse him fully)

I hope you guys stick around with my pool as we get it running again.

BY TONIGHT:

You can expect the following things

1: New, upgraded pool machine.

2: bots running on a raspberry pi

3: Noblecointip? I'm hoping to get this up, but I still need more karma on that account to bypass captchas

I apologize for what happened, if you hop on irc I can explain even in more depth what did happen, and give you a personal appology

Honeypot

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 12:56:21 AM

Guys, I am truly sorry for what happened.

It was totally unexpected, and I am very glad Rofo has decided to help cover me for the time being (I will reimburse him fully)

I hope you guys stick around with my pool as we get it running again.

BY TONIGHT:

You can expect the following things

1: New, upgraded pool machine.

2: bots running on a raspberry pi

3: Noblecointip? I'm hoping to get this up, but I still need more karma on that account to bypass captchas

I apologize for what happened, if you hop on irc I can explain even in more depth what did happen, and give you a personal appology

I thank you for giving this a lot of attention. Many managers and devs simply ignore and act that such occurances are par the course, but you guys really came through.

To the.....moon Smiley
Jiyome

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 01:36:58 AM

Have the 9th circle frozen over? This kind of transparency and dedication is almost unheard of in the altcoins.

That's exactly what I think.

That's why I've been almost exclusively dedicated to NOBLE for almost a week now and I don't regret any of it.
Finally there's something more to an altcoin than just being a get-rich-quick scheme for nobrainers.
Altcoin is almost insulting as it is and will be so much more than just that. I mean, did you see the plan for the Movement?  Cool

For those who would like to finally add a human side to the altcoin universe, you should check us out on IRC.
We are a happy, friendly yet dedicated and growing community.
You'll see, it's refreshing! Smiley

xqls945

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 01:49:10 AM

9WX89CJ6S6GkizmxihSdGkqmZkbZ7kd7zV

thanks
ZBBBB

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 01:53:25 AM

Please support the coined up / / reddit thread to help us get the coin to market ! http://redd.it/1v5n76
ilostmyface

Activity: 167

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 02:03:23 AM

9TPTrC2nBJg42bHK9otdHEAtkHQr4kLiWq

Nice work! I like this coin.
WhyS

Activity: 200

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 02:04:46 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2014, 02:26:22 AM by WhyS

Please support the coined up / / reddit thread to help us get the coin to market ! http://redd.it/1v5n76

Thanks.

http://redd.it/1v5n76

We really need to be on an exchange!! +1 this people!
whylieaboutcake

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 02:35:13 AM

Noblecoin has been listed on this exchange: http://www.cryptotc.us/market

Not sure how legit it is since it is brand new...

Edit: I guess it's more of a trade board than an actual trading engine.

damnation

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434996.0

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 03:29:17 AM

my thanks to ROFO for immediately reimbursing me for zapto issues..

It is amazing to have a coin dev backup and support small miners and their pool.. Thanks alot guys..

Thought for the day on trading:

You need discipline, patience, and courage. You must have a willingness to lose, but a strong desire to win.
-Gary Biefeldt

Now that we are on an exchange small as it is.. lets do our best to ensure that the coin maintains a high and steady value..

My Marine training helps in investing. They teach you never to freeze when you are under attack.
-Marty Schwartz

Its the beginning of Noble trading and we are going to be faced with issues like multipools, pump and dumps sooner or later.. we are going to be hammered by a lot of fud.. so lets try and maintain our composure..

The psychological factor for investing has 5 areas. These include a well-rounded personal life, a positive attitude, the motivation to make money, lack of conflict [such as psychological hang ups about success], and responsibility for results.
-Dr. Van K. Tharp (a psychologist specializing in working with traders)

The composite of a losing trader would be someone who is highly stressed and has little protection from stress, has a negative outlook on life and expects the worst, has a lot of conflict in her/her personality, and blames others when things go wrong. Such a person would not have a set of rules to guide their behavior and would be more likely to be a crowd follower. In addition, losing traders tend to be disorganized and impatient.
-Dr. Van K. Tharp

Noble Coin... The Right Way To Invest!
9ZQo8HaeCjporC7T4PFgVcqzXc5KLyGrnV

♔ PrimeDice : The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
Noble:9ZQo8HaeCjporC7T4PFgVcqzXc5KLyGrnV
LOT: LzUoeyakB8DRoHgqMgHSWMzipW5Nr63zkg
BTC: 1EiY4FqGbbfL6VUhiVLe8Z5R7BVVyyLTmw
LTC: LaGJ2utSYG4bhQ882mJ8QkS1bq45p25vcD
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 04:28:30 AM

Cheers damnation - I've read some of those works. Smiley Let's hope we can all show discipline, patience and courage here - we should be picked up soon enough.

icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 04:33:43 AM

NOBLEPOOL STATUS UPDATE

Installing pool on new server, transferring over files

give me an hour or two, and it should be back up

BOT STATUS:

Gonna take me longer to get bots back up, possibly won't finish until tomorrow (I need sleep)
I still need more karma for noblecointip
whylieaboutcake

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 04:48:24 AM

I created a sell order on that OTC exchange just for a reference point. I figure that way we don't have a coinye situation where people are offering 3 satoshi's per coin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 624 »
  Print  

Jump to: