Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:54:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 624 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS  (Read 1052966 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
int3ractivodular

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

TECHNOLOGY, BABY!

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 02:35:20 AM

CoinMarket.io is this down for anyone else ? or do I have  local issue I need to work out ?

It does seem that they work on it/add changes often and bring it down for a short amount of time. It usually isn't down for longer than 10 minutes or so though.

Yep, I've noticed the same thing so I'm not overly worried about it. It's also still in beta, and there are warnings all over the main site about possible downtime etc.

Definitely starting to get some decent volume there though which is great Smiley
kultus

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 02:41:42 AM

CoinMarket.io is this down for anyone else ? or do I have  local issue I need to work out ?

It does seem that they work on it/add changes often and bring it down for a short amount of time. It usually isn't down for longer than 10 minutes or so though.

Yep, I've noticed the same thing so I'm not overly worried about it. It's also still in beta, and there are warnings all over the main site about possible downtime etc.

Definitely starting to get some decent volume there though which is great Smiley

Oh I am all happy, I took 90% of my coin I've made and put it in my wallet anyway so all is well. but as it is a brand new exchange people are wise to proceed with caution <-- that is by no means a statement that they are in any way have bad intentions, just  a common sense for crypto ...

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.A-Self Evolving Virtual World.
.Built on Top of Blockchain.....
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
      TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM     
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
kultus

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 02:57:36 AM

http://noble.idcray.com:88/ needs more Hash ... payouts are awesome but the hash power is just not there atm

Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 04:27:25 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2014, 06:08:02 AM by Rofo

Hi everyone,

Regarding Zapto and IceCube: We came into this hoping for the best and trusting those that come on board until given a reason to otherwise. After the first problem with the pool I was happy to take him for his word and cover any losses (for our miners and community members moreso than for IceCube himself). The second problem obviously changed that so we welcomed him no longer offering a pool and removed him from the list. We were still comfortable to take him for his word, as he seemed like a decent guy (edited) and had already jumped on board to set up explorer service hosting, a reddit and IRC tipbot, etc. without being asked. Obviously we knew at one point we were going to get burnt by trusting anonymous peeps over the internet but we wanted to keep it positive initially. The majority so far have been great.

I have edited this somewhat for now as we still need a stronger case to prove for or against. IceCube is aggressively defending himself and is sticking around in an attempt to make his case - which at least says something.
Covering both sides at the moment to get it sorted.
At this point I would just like to point out that the address accused of belonging to IceCube actually belongs to one of our active day-traders who I have spoken with and is a very reasonable guy.

Hearnomore from Validation Error has again been invaluable in providing a list or database details of the miners and remaining coins. Anyone who hasn't gotten in touch with us already can be compensated (again). More interested right now in covering the community, resolving this properly and keeping everyone happy.

Because of this whole mess in terms of anonymity, money/coins and the current environment of the alt-coin scene I'll be publishing personal details (so you at least have a name, face and personal background to hold accountable) on our site underneath the rest of the ambassadors once it gets ironed out over the next 12 hours. A more formal release of the development team will be released progressively as their projects kick into high-gear.

On the positive side, expect a release over the coming days of the first wave of charities and merchants who have replied positively to our movement so far. Thanks for sticking with us.

Regards, Rofo Smiley

natemao

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 04:46:50 AM

9qm6zGBw3Y1PGAd5zhSDMybAUV2sTPsPMf
I support you and have said good in facebook my id is alwlove90@hotmail.com
natemao

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 04:53:57 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2014, 05:06:50 AM by natemao

9ZKR4jnNYzipvxsHmt83kSASsPTqwfxpYU
I am following you in the twitter my twitter id is dell_tina
thx
Honeypot1

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 04:57:44 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2014, 05:56:27 AM by Honeypot1

My support and sympathies for your losses, and I again thank you for personally compensating investors and miners out of your own funds when the fiasco happened.

Thank you, and keep up the good work.
luckycoin1

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 05:48:54 AM

Yeah I was @ VE one of the first miners there but jumped to CTycoons when the hashrate was to lopsided.  After which I moved over to Zapto with my shiny new rig and then they "Crashed" Rofo was more than a nice guy and reimbursed me fairly.

Fast forward and I moved over to Zapto since he was doing bad with low hash and he was an earlier adopter.... then "hacked" again.  My fail over was CTycoons and then their pool went down Sad so back to VE for now with CTycoon as the fail over pool.
ster123456

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 06:41:14 AM

9j1urXbuBvCuCuUpRVUWMFAAHzYGwsrBCB
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 06:49:35 AM

This coin is the future!
Grrizz

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 06:59:36 AM

CoinMarket.io is this down for anyone else ? or do I have  local issue I need to work out ?

Oh I am all happy, I took 90% of my coin I've made and put it in my wallet anyway so all is well. but as it is a brand new exchange people are wise to proceed with caution <-- that is by no means a statement that they are in any way have bad intentions, just  a common sense for crypto ...
+1 proceed with caution with anything new BUT I will say even though I had a couple of issues early on (very early on) they were very fast to reply and remedy them and were friendly and willing to help so even if you do find a bug they are far more responsive then any of the other exchanges I have been on. I like what I've seen of this exchange so far and look forward to seeing how it evolves.

Keep up the good work CoinMarket.io team!
btctalk123

Activity: 274

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 07:24:11 AM

it seems so nice

9UGsaSH2jLu2T7r1QGGUHd31xm55C6Gmrq

kultus

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 08:08:11 AM

CoinMarket.io is this down for anyone else ? or do I have  local issue I need to work out ?

Oh I am all happy, I took 90% of my coin I've made and put it in my wallet anyway so all is well. but as it is a brand new exchange people are wise to proceed with caution <-- that is by no means a statement that they are in any way have bad intentions, just  a common sense for crypto ...
+1 proceed with caution with anything new BUT I will say even though I had a couple of issues early on (very early on) they were very fast to reply and remedy them and were friendly and willing to help so even if you do find a bug they are far more responsive then any of the other exchanges I have been on. I like what I've seen of this exchange so far and look forward to seeing how it evolves.

Keep up the good work CoinMarket.io team!

agreed I think we shared the same problem, with the deposits on the first day and yes they rushed help and fixed it all up asap .... cannot complain there!

murkster

Activity: 196

CLOAKCOIN. NOBLECOIN. VERICOIN.

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 08:31:15 AM

Kudos to you Rofo and the team.

Truly Noble of you to step up and help with others problems and annouce the release of personal details!!! Wow....!!

Im still supporting and mining/donating.. Smiley

~NOBLE: 9nob1eN1GAte3sbZsfPDkw74JDxT2hbXRo ~
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 08:43:35 AM

I hope everything ends well with icecube. So far he seemed like a nice guy.

It is good to see the safetey measures taken by the pools. Logging in with email is a very good idea! just a bit annoying Wink
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 08:56:40 AM

I hope everything ends well with icecube. So far he seemed like a nice guy.

It is good to see the safetey measures taken by the pools. Logging in with email is a very good idea! just a bit annoying Wink

I hope so too..

Right now it looks like things are tipping in my favor
CR7xMarcelo

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 09:10:30 AM

This has been said earlier but, are you going to introduce a decreasment block reward after x amount of blocks for higher value?
And you should consider lowering giveaway rewards;
I see noble amouts of 10-5000 being dumped xD, and also its better for the value

farvali

Activity: 233

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 09:37:33 AM

Hi,

We really need a mobile wallet. This will help NOBL to become more popular and noble  Wink
Many people have switched to other currencies i.e. FOX, we really need to do something. I am spreading the word about NOBLE as much as I can in my environment (~150 people) by distributing free nobles to newbies in my company. Having a mobile wallet will help a lot!

Any donations welcome 9ki5wfmycaVf1DsUHvMUot5bdsEXsoVstF
Any questions PM me.

FOX: x3PXgfQ9S5oJ85Q5xujWCq6VnAhTQ8Jptg
http://vk.com/foxcoinrus
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 09:50:02 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2014, 10:05:05 AM by Rofo

This has been said earlier but, are you going to introduce a decreasment block reward after x amount of blocks for higher value?
I see noble amouts of 10-5000 being dumped xD, and also its better for the value

Hi CR7 I will find our post on the future and plans - including our 'position' on whether to introduce a decrease in block value (we're also interested to see what happens to BTC when it drops as there are two polarizing sides arguing for and against either way).

In terms of the giveaway we have the 1 giveaway thread of 3000 (5000 if they actually engage with us there, via PM or this thread). We are now paying closer attention to who we're handing out to also as many are bots or double-posters - attempting to only pay out to new users who haven't received that particular giveaway or any giveaway at all (we have an Excel spreadsheet with every address, user and amount sent so we just double-check that). It's a fine balance between attracting new users who will hold, bots/dumpers and those who have already gamed the system enough to get plenty of giveaways. The smaller guys on the boat for the freebies will most probably have dumped by now, so it should begin to tighten up.

I hope this addresses your questions (the first being once I find and re-post the decrement discussion).

Regards.

Grrizz

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 10:35:25 AM

Hi CR7 I will find our post on the future and plans - including our 'position' on whether to introduce a decrease in block value (we're also interested to see what happens to BTC when it drops as there are two polarizing sides arguing for and against either way).
...snip...
Just though Id share a couple of my opinions on block halving etc.
IMO it is a good idea as it helps ease the impact of lowered returns and gives the market value some time to slowly adjust upward as the generated coins decline, from my perspective as a miner this is more appealing then having a hard cut-off... in saying that by that stage scrypt will be dominated by ASICs and I may or may not be mining at that point.
I think if at all possible having graduated transfer fees lining up with the block halving would be a good idea too, ATM I believe you have no enforced fees? and this is what helps keep miners mining in the long term, I would suggest bringing in block halving and at each point add a level of transfer fees to further elevate the reduced block rewards, for instance have 0.000001NOBL at the first halving, 0.0001NOBL at the second and so on (all arbitrary numbers there, you guys would have to figure out what actually makes sense) this would help ease the transition between change in miner return method. It also helps reduce initial costs to the early (smaller) community, moving to a more sustainable model as the community grows. IDK if this has been done before but its what I feel make sense from my point of view.

Still loving the coin, your on a good path to success IMO Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 624 »
  Print  

Jump to: