Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:01:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 [386] 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 ... 624 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS  (Read 1052966 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 12:55:34 AM

at this point, and at my hashrate. i've made 3000 noble in 24 hours.

i can't keep doing this, and with the total amount being hashed out by "unknown" pos isn't going to do much for me and my 700,000 after 6 months of mining.

i'm almost to the point of saying F it.

Hold... With that 700.000 you can make 3/4 btc when the POS beggin and the price goes up to 350/500 satoshis. The highest price of noble was more than 300 sats months ago with only ONE exchange and before the max coins halved.
StakeHunter

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 02:05:43 AM

Great to see Noble considering stake! Definite possibilities for charitable contribution.

I hope the PoS percentage is decent (+50%) and the period is short. But that's just my minor vote.

Thanks for dropping by. We've been very seriously taking the recommendations from David & Presstab. I've also been reading all associated threads (your posts included!) regarding economics, security, crypto realities, rewards, etc. and taken them to heart. I admit I was not a big fan of PoS as I've felt in some ways it has been abused recently, but I am definitely a much bigger fan now after gaining a deeper understanding.

I don't think anyone that understands PoS deeply will be disappointed. We'll also be doing our best to educate and rationalise our decisions thanks to the amount of thought that's been put into PoS before us from many of the 'old guard'.

I see presstab here - so I know noble is in good hands. I'm stocking up now in anticipation.  Smiley
And we're in agreement  - Stake has been abused majorly. But if you can do it right - adjust to the market; provide viable/minimal overall inflation; take the whole picture in. Stake is about long term interest in a coin and stability. IMO.

I'll definitely plug Noble in my threads...
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 4921

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:16:40 AM

i apologize for my post earlier.

it was a moment of weakness and frustration.

seeing the prolonged effects that this has had on our community and watching names fall off of the rolls at the pools had gotten to me.

i'm seeing that poolerino has come back to some degree, i'm going to switch back to charity.

i shall endeavor to resist the temptation of despair and frustration, i will not give up and even though my share is nearly insignificant i shall continue to support and have my name up for others to see.

to be honest i was about to send my hash to the BOINC network alongside my cpu, because i figured that if i was going to make the investment in hashing and electricity, if i can't help through Noble, i would not let it go to waste.

i for one recognize what we are doing here, the dev team is working hard to get things right, and we... the community... our goal is a Noble one, to better the lives of others across the world. we may all have our own motivations in this endeavor, but the end result is the same, the advancement of the human condition of which we are all apart of.

once again i am sorry for my outburst earlier
jim

If you are using GPU's don't mine anything scrypt. It's a complete waste. Mine at nicehash or trademybit and use the proceeds to buy noble you will make 4X the amount. And gpu's cannot be used effectively to secure the network. Just support bye stocking up until the POS change.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:08:09 AM

I must say I am impressed by the people you managed  attract Rofo! looking forward to the changes!
coaex

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

@coaex - LBMA certified Gold & Silver

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 12:25:51 PM

After contacting Noblecoin developer Rofo, we decided to re-enable NOBLE payments with a 5% increment not to be affected by market fluctuation. As you know, Mintpal requires 999 confirmations for NOBLE due to attacks which affects us badly. In this period, we have the right to refund this 5% difference partially or fully to our customers. Alternatively, our customers may request full refund in 2 hours time if they are not satisfied with the exchange rate.

As for Noblecoin gold bars, we have been following the news closely and this will solely depend on the maintenance of the coin.
You can check our Blackcoin/Fluttercoin gold bar designs from our website and see our capabilities. We hope Noblecoin to survive against these attacks.

Coaex Precious Metals - Cryptocoin Gold and Silver Bullion
whylieaboutcake

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 02:38:44 PM

After contacting Noblecoin developer Rofo, we decided to re-enable NOBLE payments with a 5% increment not to be affected by market fluctuation. As you know, Mintpal requires 999 confirmations for NOBLE due to attacks which affects us badly. In this period, we have the right to refund this 5% difference partially or fully to our customers. Alternatively, our customers may request full refund in 2 hours time if they are not satisfied with the exchange rate.

As for Noblecoin gold bars, we have been following the news closely and this will solely depend on the maintenance of the coin.
You can check our Blackcoin/Fluttercoin gold bar designs from our website and see our capabilities. We hope Noblecoin to survive against these attacks.
Thank you for your support, coaex!

NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 09:10:13 PM

do you offer your prosucts on the noble marketplace or only on your site?
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 11:44:10 PM

That is an issue I was intending to email many merchants when Marketplace v2 was ready (I'll be posting screenshots within the week). We have it set up so that merchants can either 'manage' their own items there (which can mean a duplication of efforts on their part so it is less than ideal) or we offer a system where their products are added to the database and listed by us (all work on us - no extra effort on their part & free promotion). Once an order comes in, we shoot it through to them and they confirm that they are able and willing to take it (obviously confirmed if they have stock).

What this means is 1) their products listed on our Marketplace enjoy the discounts - making them far more competitive/appealing. *THESE DISCOUNTS ARE COVERED BY US* and 2) while we receive NOBLE, payments to the merchants when an order is made can be in BTC, paid immediately by us when we receive the order. *VOLATILITY/RISK IN CRYPTO PRICE IS COVERED BY US*.

That offer is there for you Coaex and will also be made more formally in the future. Any form of stock, legality, supply/resell relationship, returns, accountability etc. disclaimer can and will be made on the Marketplace and individual products. We are taking no power away from the Merchants and using our resources to cover the crypto. risks to promote the Marketplace.

These details, designs & new products are being ironed out by the Marketplace and is why we are taking our time. Presstab and his amazing PoS work has cleared me up to turn the Marketplace into a powerhouse that will become even harder to ignore in crypto.

Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 12:18:57 AM

That is an issue I was intending to email many merchants when Marketplace v2 was ready (I'll be posting screenshots within the week). We have it set up so that merchants can either 'manage' their own items there (which can mean a duplication of efforts on their part so it is less than ideal) or we offer a system where their products are added to the database and listed by us (all work on us - no extra effort on their part & free promotion). Once an order comes in, we shoot it through to them and they confirm that they are able and willing to take it (obviously confirmed if they have stock).

What this means is 1) their products listed on our Marketplace enjoy the discounts - making them far more competitive/appealing. *THESE DISCOUNTS ARE COVERED BY US* and 2) while we receive NOBLE, payments to the merchants when an order is made can be in BTC, paid immediately by us when we receive the order. *VOLATILITY/RISK IN CRYPTO PRICE IS COVERED BY US*.

That offer is there for you Coaex and will also be made more formally in the future. Any form of stock, legality, supply/resell relationship, returns, accountability etc. disclaimer can and will be made on the Marketplace and individual products. We are taking no power away from the Merchants and using our resources to cover the crypto. risks to promote the Marketplace.

These details, designs & new products are being ironed out by the Marketplace and is why we are taking our time. Presstab and his amazing PoS work has cleared me up to turn the Marketplace into a powerhouse that will become even harder to ignore in crypto.

Centurian put alot of effort into the EAC market, are we finding some way to integrate that? It would be nice. Glad I bought back in for a million @32, POS is the last thing I expected and I think it will flourish.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
David Latapie

Activity: 658

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 01:34:08 AM

I see presstab here - so I know noble is in good hands. I'm stocking up now in anticipation.  Smiley
And we're in agreement  - Stake has been abused majorly. But if you can do it right - adjust to the market; provide viable/minimal overall inflation; take the whole picture in. Stake is about long term interest in a coin and stability. IMO.

I'll definitely plug Noble in my threads...
And I publicise your pledge as much as I can,  Stake Hunter: every month, sell 25% of your stake to ensure liquidity.

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
RodrigoHenrik

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 10:11:50 AM

NobleCoin is now available on

NOBL/BTC: https://bleutrade.com/exchange/NOBL/BTC
NOBL/LTC: https://bleutrade.com/exchange/NOBL/LTC
NOBL/DOGE: https://bleutrade.com/exchange/NOBL/DOGE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why you should choose Bleutrade

• Trade Crypto2Crypto • Real-time Trading • Low Fees • Hundreds of trades per minute • Resistant to DDOS attacks
• Trade 66 cryptocurrencies • Possibility to trade 2145 pairs • Decentralized storage • 95% Cold storage wallet
• Light as a feather system • Encrypted SSL connection • Real-time backup • Fast support (Less than 1 hour)
• Two-Factor Authentication (Google)...

Register on Bleutrade Now!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COO/CMO & Co-Founder at Bleutrade.com
drmosh

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 10:25:49 AM

Mining is still open and we've been around for awhile for Noble!

http://pool.kryptochaos.com

GambitBTC

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 04:09:22 PM

Take it from Gampa, stock up on Noble.
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 06:16:38 PM

Take it from Gampa, stock up on Noble.

I agree, but not because I'm a bad holder.

kresu

Activity: 326

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 01:59:14 PM

The Wolimierz Station Project is almost there!

All Noble donations have been converted and sent!
NobleCoin community gathered 450+ PLN, which is 2.5% of the total goal of the fundraising!
2 days left, 5% to go, fingers crossed.

In the meantime they say a BIG THANK YOU:
https://www.facebook.com/StacjaWolimierz

Feel free to comment / ask there!

Yes, we can achieve enormous amount of good, if we work together!

coaex

Activity: 616

@coaex - LBMA certified Gold & Silver

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 02:33:50 PM

Currently, we offer products via our website. However, we can also feature it on the new Noble marketplace.
As for Noble orders, they are relatively low compared to btc, bc, doge and ltc but at least higher than ftc, flt, mint and vtc.

Coaex Precious Metals - Cryptocoin Gold and Silver Bullion
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 12:53:31 AM

WTF ! PoS !?

"The (not so) Noble Bank of Rofo."

Hmm.. massive premine..  easymined the crap out of something... eliminated PoW ..

Where have we seen this before ?

AND.. WTF do I have to do to find a legit coin !?? Huh

Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 01:10:28 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2014, 02:51:56 AM by Rofo

WTF ! PoS !?

Hmm.. massive premine..  easymined the crap out of something... eliminated PoW ..

6 months of mining at the same block reward. Premine addresses transparent. I'll be giving the majority away in giveaways after PoS and for future development as I have for 6 months - I don't want this cursed premine. PoW is going because we're getting 51% and forced on low profitability for months.

For how long do we need to provide full transparency, personal details, a 6 month record, and remind everyone of the opportunity to make hundreds of thousands of dollars scamming this scene which we didn't take before you're happy.

Edit: Regarding PoW versus PoS, I have spent months being open about the realities, pros & cons of both regarding distribution, security, longterm issues & how they are used to take advantage of the scene. I don't make outright misleading comments like PoS coins are immune to 51% or PoS multipools ensure indefinite price rises. I've been against PoS but am coming around and will have to put more energy into ironing out and cleaning up PoS criticism when it comes. But the damage PoW is doing to this scene and us demands action, so we have to take it. If you can find someone more open and realistic about the 'issues' of all these altcoins besides intelligent BTC purists and 'old guard' developers who deserve more respect than they receive please point them out. They exist, but I'm personally getting tired of being labelled with these scam coins.

Also, we're going to be PoS/PoW so you can still mine. This lets us cover both angles: saving/distribution, miners/investment, while combating a cheap influx of coins & ensuring the best of both worlds in security. Keep in mind we're putting security of the blockchain first. Presstab is well-versed in the issues and coding required to combat vulnerabilitie and the %'s/#'s to encourage security while protecting price as best we can.

ctenc001

Activity: 910

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 01:10:39 AM

WTF ! PoS !?

Hmm.. massive premine..  easymined the crap out of something... eliminated PoW ..

Looking at your trust, your the most corrupt thing in the noble community atm.
Rofo has been great from day one, extremely open, extremely generous.
The premine has been used for nothing but promotion, bounties, and an ongoing 10-20% discount on everything in the marketplace. This coin is a gold example of how premine can be good and why its sometimes necessary.

Read up on the coin, read up on Rofo, and you'll see how legit this coin is.
presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:45:10 AM

Everyone is transparent here, if you have any questions feel free to ask and I am sure you can get an answer. 

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
Pages: « 1 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 [386] 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 ... 624 »
  Print  

Jump to: