Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:32:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 [388] 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 ... 624 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS  (Read 1052966 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
The One
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:36:19 PM

The premine which is transparent and used for development and giveaways.......but.....a question to Rofo.......will you be using the premine to mine POS?

I will, on the same addresses (or new but a new set of published addresses), and giving it away/distributing it away with the rest of the premine. I foresaw this issue the second PoS was pushed for stronger and knew it would become the next big thing we would have to tackle after the fork.

Can i suggest that you don't. Using premine for POS is taking the piss. No offence here.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 12:38:33 PM

The premine which is transparent and used for development and giveaways.......but.....a question to Rofo.......will you be using the premine to mine POS?

I will, on the same addresses (or new but a new set of published addresses), and giving it away/distributing it away with the rest of the premine. I foresaw this issue the second PoS was pushed for stronger and knew it would become the next big thing we would have to tackle after the fork.

Can i suggest that you don't. Using premine for POS is taking the piss. No offence here.

What do you mean? I can not stake if that's what the community requests vocally here. I was going to do it for security reasons and to help the marketplace/distribution. If the request here is that that is not done, that's fine by us, we won't stake.

adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 01:14:00 PM

Wouldn't staking the premine help with 51% attacks? I say do that and do not give it away. The last thing we want is to switch to another algo only to be screwed over by 1 whale that doesn't like us.
james6546

Activity: 691
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:07:43 PM

What do you mean? I can not stake if that's what the community requests vocally here. I was going to do it for security reasons and to help the marketplace/distribution. If the request here is that that is not done, that's fine by us, we won't stake.

It's fine with me to stake the premine. I know it will be used for altruistic purposes and will help the premine last longer.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 02:56:27 PM

Everyone is transparent here, if you have any questions feel free to ask and I am sure you can get an answer. 

I asked about 'queue mining' that Hotcoin now uses..........and no i never got an answer.

I do believe that all options should be explored before automatically going to POS. Even if someone comes up with a new innovative idea, it should be looked at.

POS in my opinion is a flawed concept and inflationary....i.e fiat money. Cryptocurrency are suppose to be the opposite of fiat money.

Thank you for bringing some warmth to my cold shitcoin bashing heart. Smiley

Usery is fiat's middle name.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usury

Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4898

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:10:33 PM

WTF ! PoS !?

"The (not so) Noble Bank of Rofo."

Hmm.. massive premine..  easymined the crap out of something... eliminated PoW ..

Where have we seen this before ?

AND.. WTF do I have to do to find a legit coin !?? Huh

Welcome to the Ignore list, PM me when you do due diligence and I will remove the neg trust.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
pikuchato

Activity: 728

Activity: yes

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:17:33 PM

Hippie Tech wtf do you want? What interest do you have with nobel? never seen you here before..

Go back to your shitty coins scam attempts, your low level trolling is not welcomed here.

I just read some of your posts, dude you need help! or job
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:19:39 PM

WTF ! PoS !?

Hmm.. massive premine..  easymined the crap out of something... eliminated PoW ..

6 months of mining at the same block reward. Premine addresses transparent. I'll be giving the majority away in giveaways after PoS and for future development as I have for 6 months - I don't want this cursed premine. PoW is going because we're getting 51% and forced on low profitability for months.

For how long do we need to provide full transparency, personal details, a 6 month record, and remind everyone of the opportunity to make hundreds of thousands of dollars scamming this scene which we didn't take before you're happy.

Edit: Regarding PoW versus PoS, I have spent months being open about the realities, pros & cons of both regarding distribution, security, longterm issues & how they are used to take advantage of the scene. I don't make outright misleading comments like PoS coins are immune to 51% or PoS multipools ensure indefinite price rises. I've been against PoS but am coming around and will have to put more energy into ironing out and cleaning up PoS criticism when it comes. But the damage PoW is doing to this scene and us demands action, so we have to take it. If you can find someone more open and realistic about the 'issues' of all these altcoins besides intelligent BTC purists and 'old guard' developers who deserve more respect than they receive please point them out. They exist, but I'm personally getting tired of being labelled with these scam coins.

Also, we're going to be PoS/PoW so you can still mine. This lets us cover both angles: saving/distribution, miners/investment, while combating a cheap influx of coins & ensuring the best of both worlds in security. Keep in mind we're putting security of the blockchain first. Presstab is well-versed in the issues and coding required to combat vulnerabilitie and the %'s/#'s to encourage security while protecting price as best we can.

It's sickening people like this Hippie Tech guy that have no clue what they are talking about run around spreading FUD. I have left him neg trust and I recommend all others do until he does his due diligence.

Now ontopic. You state that the coin will be POW/POS now. I thought you stated it would be POS only. I have no opinion on either, I only know that the coin needs protection (as I've stated from before ASIC's were released). What Algo will the POW be? I think this is the most important decision there is ATM. Has their been any thought put into my recommendation of a Noble Specific ALGO? I truly believe this will give the coin the BEST overall protection for the foreseeable future.

ALSO, Rofo have you watched this? Utopia

here is the torrent link :  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:CF8DD355BF9A8F81ABEB292EA3A0C282DE5D7C09&dn=utopia+2013+720p+hdtv+x264+w4f&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337%2Fannounce

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
pikuchato

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:25:15 PM

The funny thing is ROFO didn't want POS at all, it was the community who wanted it.

I don't mind if the premine will mine pos or not as long as ROFO will keep the transparency,
We can discuss if this pos mine is wanted and needed and what to do with the mined coins.

Just ignore opinions of new accounts and this hippie dude  Cool
The One
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:32:15 PM

Everyone is transparent here, if you have any questions feel free to ask and I am sure you can get an answer.  

I asked about 'queue mining' that Hotcoin now uses..........and no i never got an answer.

I do believe that all options should be explored before automatically going to POS. Even if someone comes up with a new innovative idea should be looked at.

POS in my opinion is a flawed concept and inflationary....i.e fiat money. Cryptocurrency are suppose to be the opposite of fiat money.

Sorry we're generally behind on responding to all the PMs. I don't have much experience with 'queue mining' and how it works but have checked out the ANN, how is security from 51% guaranteed, what is the current hashrate and is it scrypt etc?

The thing with inflation and cryptocurrency (both PoW and PoS) is at this point it is a necessity to ensure continued security/processing through stake/mining. Many people believe BTC will require an overhaul as rewards dwindle and that transaction *fees* are not sufficient to support the necessary security. There are too many unknowns at this point. It would be great if we could simply stop supply (from a value standpoint but this would completely stifle any further distribution and the criticism would roll in stronger), but a continuous supply is what rewards those involved for securing a decentralized system. No new supply = no more distribution and no more security/processing = dead blockchain. Believe me I do share many of the same thoughts and criticisms towards fiat and its control/devaluaton, but there are plenty of positive differences between cryptocurrency and government issued and controlled money besides inflation.

I can't keep stressing this enough, but to put things in perspective, current inflation in BTC of the latest 'hot coin' is 90BTC per day (RZR) and many average 15-40BTC/day. We're currently sitting at 1.5BTC. Our most important issue right now is dealing with external security threats in this environment related to PoW.

Inflation is the expansion of money supply. The rate of inflation for fiat money and gold is different. Fiat money cost next to nothing to produce hence we all suffered from high inflation since the 1970's. Inflation is not the CPI, RPI, RPI-X, etc. Gold had inflation but very small because digging gold out of the ground cost a lot of money in machineries, labour, etc. The small inflation was offset by expanded population. Thus POW is like gold and POS is like fiat with very low adoption rate. With fiat everyone have to use it because of the politicians. With POS the main benefactors are the holders of coins, the same as those who are savers and earns interest. With POS the interest is somewhat mind boggling (eg. 100% interest) and inflationary as it has little cost involved compared to POW.

The 51% attacks is obviously bad news and must have be done by the ASIC holders or pools. In needing a solution to this, most seem to think that POS will be the answer to the problem.

However i have been following Hotcoin as the developers are just as busy as Noblecoin developers. Obviously each have their own development path. I will now explain Hotcoin concept of 'queue mining' and i would suggest everyone to look into it and think about it, rather than automatically following what the majority of shitcoins are doing.

When Hotcoin was suppose to be 'dead' months ago, with a few miners, the developers didn't give up. They constantly worked on their wallet and introduced many new features. At the time i was mining on and off with my 250kh card and had the tendency to fork the chain, don't ask me how. In bringing this up with a developer, there was a need for a new solution. In looking at the blockchain, the majority of the coins where going to one address thus very low adoption rate. The price were low and was just under 100 sats at the time. I did buy at the time as i always do when developers are actually busy, just like Noblecoin's developers. Hotcoin use scrypt algo and with the invention of ASIC, abuses from pools, forking, etc.....Hotcoin introduced 'queue mining' as anti-ASIC, anti-botnet, energy saving, no GPU needed, etc. With all new ideas, one always have some reservation, naturally so. However i have observed Hotcoin and seen how it works.

With 'queue mining', having the biggest hash-rate is irrelevant. Pools are irrelevant as one pool is = to one miner, thus a pool with 10 miners will have to share that block. Quite simply when one starts their wallet, start mining, they go into the back of the queue and every 2 minutes a block is created and given to the one at the top of the queue. When one mined a block, one has to wait 60 blocks before being allowed to receive another block. When everyone queueing gets a block and for 600 seconds (5 minutes) if there is no new block mined then they it reverts to the old system and reverts back when a new miner enter the fray.

In mining i'd simply selected mining with 1 thread of my CPU - 10khs. I still use my computer as normal and my Hotcoin wallet behaves the same as an anti-virus software, it's there running in the background and ignored until it tells you that you have a block. There is no need for any fancy new equipment or high electricity bill that you get with POW mining. The distribution of coins is spread out and thus has a wider adoption rate than before. Since the inception of 'queue mining', instead of changing algo or going to POS, Hotcoin has returned from being 'dead' and gained popularity and the price has increased since then, reflecting it's proper market value.

However since i've observed the workings of 'queue mining', there are some minor flaws. They are solvable.
1. Confirmations time is increased when there are less than 60 miners because of the 600 seconds wait before reverting to the old system and vice versa.
2. True 'queue mining' should not revert to older system of mining but continue creating a new block according to block target, 2 minutes for Hotcoin and 1 minute for Noblecoin, distributed according to the queue. If there are 100 miners then each would get a block out of every 100 blocks created. If there are 500 miners then each would get a block out of every 500 blocks created, and so on.
3. Difficulty based on POW would need to be changed where difficulty is based on the number of miners, as quite simply, if there are more miners then gaining a block becomes more difficult.
4. Hotcoin wallet has a mining tab. Mining full CPU, mining 50% or mining 1 thread. This is only useful when mining reverts to the old system but one has no way of knowing whether the wallet is creating blocks through 'queue mining' or not. With true 'queue mining' there is only a need to 'mine' with the lowest possible hash-rate to support the network and using the same amount of resources as an anti-virus software does. I think 1kh to 5khs fixed in the wallet is sufficient and no need for a mining tab. It can start 'mining' automatically when the wallet starts.
5. Adoption rate with all cryptocoins will always be low when there is a need for new equipment, high electricity, etc. Most people do not simple understand nor are they willing to invest money on unknowns. To get wider adoption rate among the masses, 'queue mining' would work best in my opinion as almost everyone has anti-virus. Imagine almost everyone having a Noble wallet that sits in the background waiting for one's turn to get a block. Once people realised there isn't any need to do so much work in mining like POW, POS.....in the same way no one needs to be obsessed with their anti-virus software, this could be a game changer and get more people into Noblecoin. Obviously the community would need to do their bit in spreading Noblecoin to the public. Words of mouth can be effective. Posting Noblecoin link in comment section in other forums outside the usual crypto forums, posting link in comments section of various online news channels, etc.

All i ask now, can those who care and have Noblecoins, simply debate the merits of 'queue mining' and all it's pros and cons.

I can quite understand that those who want POS will probably object because they themselves want more coins with little work involved. However we shouldn't think in that way, but think of the long term prospect of Noblecoin itself in becoming a currency that could dislodge Bitcoin one day, and can only be done with wider adoption rate.

Finally an open honest debate require no abusive comments.

..C..

presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:38:06 PM

WTF ! PoS !?

Hmm.. massive premine..  easymined the crap out of something... eliminated PoW ..

6 months of mining at the same block reward. Premine addresses transparent. I'll be giving the majority away in giveaways after PoS and for future development as I have for 6 months - I don't want this cursed premine. PoW is going because we're getting 51% and forced on low profitability for months.

For how long do we need to provide full transparency, personal details, a 6 month record, and remind everyone of the opportunity to make hundreds of thousands of dollars scamming this scene which we didn't take before you're happy.

Edit: Regarding PoW versus PoS, I have spent months being open about the realities, pros & cons of both regarding distribution, security, longterm issues & how they are used to take advantage of the scene. I don't make outright misleading comments like PoS coins are immune to 51% or PoS multipools ensure indefinite price rises. I've been against PoS but am coming around and will have to put more energy into ironing out and cleaning up PoS criticism when it comes. But the damage PoW is doing to this scene and us demands action, so we have to take it. If you can find someone more open and realistic about the 'issues' of all these altcoins besides intelligent BTC purists and 'old guard' developers who deserve more respect than they receive please point them out. They exist, but I'm personally getting tired of being labelled with these scam coins.

Also, we're going to be PoS/PoW so you can still mine. This lets us cover both angles: saving/distribution, miners/investment, while combating a cheap influx of coins & ensuring the best of both worlds in security. Keep in mind we're putting security of the blockchain first. Presstab is well-versed in the issues and coding required to combat vulnerabilitie and the %'s/#'s to encourage security while protecting price as best we can.

It's sickening people like this Hippie Tech guy that have no clue what they are talking about run around spreading FUD. I have left him neg trust and I recommend all others do until he does his due diligence.

Now ontopic. You state that the coin will be POW/POS now. I thought you stated it would be POS only. I have no opinion on either, I only know that the coin needs protection (as I've stated from before ASIC's were released). What Algo will the POW be? I think this is the most important decision there is ATM. Has their been any thought put into my recommendation of a Noble Specific ALGO? I truly believe this will give the coin the BEST overall protection for the foreseeable future.

ALSO, Rofo have you watched this? Utopia

here is the torrent link :  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:CF8DD355BF9A8F81ABEB292EA3A0C282DE5D7C09&dn=utopia+2013+720p+hdtv+x264+w4f&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337%2Fannounce

The PoW algo will be scrypt. PoW is probably going to be a short lived transitory phase and then be cutoff.  Putting a lot of dev work in to change the algo would just be a waste of time.  It is even possible that PoW isn't part of the transition at all.  Right now is a develop and test phase. No coin has ever gone from PoW to PoS... if you can find an example please send it. All the coins that have had to start a new chain and swap the coins. NOBL will be an industry first.

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
pikuchato

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:38:30 PM

Sounds interesting... but what is one entry in the queue?
one ip?
one wallet?
one miner?
one cpu/gpu thread?

It sounds like this system can be abused with multiple queue entries...?
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 04:02:15 PM

WTF ! PoS !?

Welcome to the Ignore list, PM me when you do due diligence and I will remove the neg trust.

Thats mighty fascist of you !

The world is SCREAMING for a value based currency and all you're worried about is your worthless and almost useless computer data.

Btw.. NOBL's fiat, bank like aspects were plainly evident long before PoS became an issue.

Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 04:07:17 PM

I say stake and at pre-set intervals donate the proceedings to charity. That should shut up the morons who do not have a clue (and do not read this thread) or are Fudders who are just looking for fuel for the fire.

The PoW algo will be scrypt. PoW is probably going to be a short lived transitory phase and then be cutoff.  Putting a lot of dev work in to change the algo would just be a waste of time.  It is even possible that PoW isn't part of the transition at all.  Right now is a develop and test phase. No coin has ever gone from PoW to PoS... if you can find an example please send it. All the coins that have had to start a new chain and swap the coins. NOBL will be an industry first.

OK I have to say that I'm not liking the fact all of this is being decided behind the scenes in IRC. this should all be hashed in open forum. Either in this thread or in a dedicated NON-MODERATED thread for later reference.

Now don't take that as an attack. It is meant to clue you guys in that we in this thread are only hearing after all these decisions are made what IS going to happen and then that suddenly changes and no reason is given. I mean specific reasons for all the changes. We all know the broader reasons. I'm sure that you don't notice this as your discussing this continually and have not noticed the rest of us are in a vacuum. Maybe the relevant discussions in IRC channel should be posted here at regular intervals for the community to comment on before the decision is made? If we are to be considered part of a community then we should have a say correct?

#1 Why was POS chosen period??? I see no explanation for that anywhere except "Someone wanted it earlier and we chose it".

#2 Why has POW suddenly returned and it why will be for a "short lived" Yet UNSPECIFIED set of time. Explain why it has to end at all.

If we have our own algo and add POS at the same time there is no need to change the amount of coins from the original set at inception. Which I will add is one of the main points of a coins adoption is it's initial amounts and rate.

I think I have been 100% spot on on all my assessments ( #1 of which when I predicted that coins that would start to cannibalize others) in this thread from day one and have yet to see one argument why changing Algo's to avoid massive dumping from ASIC's is not enough to save this coin. I have no opinion on POS either way except I hate that every time I read it is says "Piece Of Shit" to me.

I have also not seen one argument against my idea of publicly stating that "this coin will morph to avoid ASIC's" is not a viable solution.

It seems to me not one person has argued my points. They have just been ignored or commented that "I don't like that idea" without an argument to support why. reminds me of "I don't like change because it has always been this way" even when it is obvious the present path is to doom.

Damn I'm long winded today. got a good nights sleep for once in the last month.

:Edited to add a little clarity

The One
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 04:15:29 PM

one ip?
one wallet?
one miner?
one cpu/gpu thread?

One wallet. You can't run the same software multiple times can you?

..C..

pikuchato

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 04:19:22 PM

one ip?
one wallet?
one miner?
one cpu/gpu thread?

Why not?
I can run as many instances as I want, just divide the system into sub systems (like virtual private servers or just regular botnet).

EDIT: anyway I think this was already decided (go with pos & pow)...
The One
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 04:24:58 PM

I say stake and at pre-set intervals donate the proceedings to charity. That should shut up the morons who do not have a clue (and do not read this thread) or are Fudders who are just looking for fuel for the fire.

Were you referring to me?

..C..

presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 04:30:17 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2014, 04:42:05 PM by presstab

OK I have to say that I'm not liking the fact all of this is being decided behind the scenes in IRC. this should all be hashed in open forum. Either in this thread or in a dedicated NON-MODERATED thread for later reference.

Now don't take that as an attack. It is meant to clue you guys in that we in this thread are only hearing after all these decisions are made what IS going to happen and then that suddenly changes and no reason is given. I mean specific reasons for all the changes. We all know the broader reasons. I'm sure that you don't notice this as your discussing this continually and have not noticed the rest of us are in a vacuum. Maybe the relevant discussions in IRC channel should be posted here at regular intervals for the community to comment on before the decision is made? If we are to be considered part of a community then we should have a say correct?

#1 Why was POS chosen period??? I see no explanation for that anywhere except "Someone wanted it earlier and we chose it".

#2 Why has POW suddenly returned and it why will be for a "short lived" Yet UNSPECIFIED set of time. Explain why it has to end at all.

If we have our own algo and add POS at the same time there is no need to change the amount of coins from the original set at inception. Which I will add is one of the main points of a coins adoption is it's initial amounts and rate.

I think I have been 100% spot on on all my assessments ( #1 of which when I predicted that coins that would start to cannibalize others) in this thread from day one and have yet to see one argument why changing Algo's to avoid massive dumping from ASIC's is not enough to save this coin. I have no opinion on POS either way except I hate that every time I read it is says "Piece Of Shit" to me.

I have also not seen one argument against my idea of publicly stating that "this coin will morph to avoid ASIC's" is not a viable solution.

It seems to me not one person has argued my points. They have just been ignored or commented that "I don't like that idea" without an argument to support why. reminds me of "I don't like change because it has always been this way" even when it is obvious the present path is to doom.

Damn I'm long winded today. got a good nights sleep for once in the last month.

:Edited to add a little clarity

Let me spell this out very clearly to you. We don't know how the blockchain will react to the changes yet. No changes are official, no PoW period is official, no PoS is official. We are in a purely developmental phase exploring what the possibilities are. That is why there is no official information, because we want to test out the basic framework before decisions are made.  So sit back and relax and wait for the testing period to let us know what is possible and what is safe.  Nobody has ever done this, so there is no guide or anything like that. Go ahead and sit back and criticize me (because I am doing the coding) for not being able to tell you exactly how the chain will react and what the possibilities are. If you want to criticize, then start doing your own testing and helping out with the code.

Let me know what resources you would like and what github account to look for pulls from.

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
The One
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 04:32:13 PM

one ip?
one wallet?
one miner?
one cpu/gpu thread?

Why not?
I can run as many instances as I want, just divide the system into sub systems (like virtual private servers or just regular botnet).

EDIT: anyway I think this was already decided (go with pos & pow)...

Hotcoin is also anti-botnet......how it does that i don't know. Why don't you download Hotcoin and see for yourself and any flaws that you discover.

Yes great....already decided.....no debate.....yipppppppeeeee - NOT

..C..

Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 04:37:16 PM

Were you referring to me?

A general statement is never aimed at one person even if that person is named "The one". Cheesy

Pages: « 1 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 [388] 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 ... 624 »
  Print  

Jump to: