Bitcoin Forum
September 18, 2024, 02:19:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HBN Investment Journal - 2% returns every ten days - 90,000+ HBN Porfolio  (Read 69838 times)
unick

Activity: 504
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 11:43:22 PM

I love these prices

Another 85 cents to go  Grin

Awesome Explorers for Awesome Coins | Show some BTC love here: 1AAYAZgaz2me7hyumexUZzcyGRZEYtCx5C
HoboNickels: hbn.blockx.info | BottleCaps: cap.blockx.info | GrowthCoin: grw.blockx.info
MarketNeutral

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 11:59:11 PM

This coin reminds me of the very early days of litecoin, not only in terms of its bargain price relative to its value, but also how fun it is!
Mr. Net

Activity: 517
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 12:18:05 AM

Well most people are in for the 2% every 10 days and not for the actual price increase, its just a very pleasing side effect.
That in turn allows for this phenomenal consistent growth stability.   

Money Is Information
unick

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 12:58:21 AM

Yeah I'm in for the 2% @ 1$/each  Wink

Awesome Explorers for Awesome Coins | Show some BTC love here: 1AAYAZgaz2me7hyumexUZzcyGRZEYtCx5C
HoboNickels: hbn.blockx.info | BottleCaps: cap.blockx.info | GrowthCoin: grw.blockx.info
kohonez

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 01:07:32 AM

Quick question (and sorry for my poor english)

Wallet must be open all the time (unlocked of course) for minting?.. or can i open the wallet daily just for a couple hours?.. thank you.

unick

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 01:29:40 AM

Quick question (and sorry for my poor english)

Wallet must be open all the time (unlocked of course) for minting?.. or can i open the wallet daily just for a couple hours?.. thank you.

Wallet must be open at all time and unlocked for minted (PoS) yes.

if you are just starting and have only made 1 deposit (for instance) then you should wait at least ten days before your block is mature enough to stake.

As time goes on, you will have more and more block (assuming you don't add more) so then letting your wallet open at all time would be a wise choice.

I encourage you to check the wiki for more info on PoS

http://wiki.hobonickels.info/index.php?title=Proof_of_Stake

forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 02:26:16 AM

price raised now Wink

yolo
rgm108

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:48:42 AM

I can see HBN going to $1 easy. So why wouldn't I hold?

Keep an eye on difficulty & hashrates as well. The last 2 weeks have seen a significant increase in both which means the network is also a bit more secure.
Difficulty is a bad sign for me since I mine using a 1MH rig but it is good for the coin in the long run.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
     ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
            │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │    ███
███  │    ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:26:36 AM

I can see HBN going to $1 easy. So why wouldn't I hold?

Keep an eye on difficulty & hashrates as well. The last 2 weeks have seen a significant increase in both which means the network is also a bit more secure.
Difficulty is a bad sign for me since I mine using a 1MH rig but it is good for the coin in the long run.

watch also LGD, its good minting coin

yolo
tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 02:24:52 PM

happy to announce http://hashco.ws now has an option to pay out in HBN!  Help spread the word, and come bring your hashrate.  Just sign up, go to 'User Info' -> 'Account Settings' and choose to get paid out in HBN! I'll announce some hbn-based giveaways if we can get a decent hashrate built up.

Couple of notes:  You can still chose to optionally keep any other alt that we mine as well.  The 'Confirmed Exchanged' number is only an estimate when getting paid out in an alt-coin instead of btc, as the final exchange rate of btc/hbn isn't determined, so could change slightly.  HBN Payouts happen once daily at ~04:30 UTC

Happy Mining.

HBN gets it first professional Multipool. Aim your miners, strap in and prepare for takeoff!
unick

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:46:47 PM

happy to announce http://hashco.ws now has an option to pay out in HBN!  Help spread the word, and come bring your hashrate.  Just sign up, go to 'User Info' -> 'Account Settings' and choose to get paid out in HBN! I'll announce some hbn-based giveaways if we can get a decent hashrate built up.

Couple of notes:  You can still chose to optionally keep any other alt that we mine as well.  The 'Confirmed Exchanged' number is only an estimate when getting paid out in an alt-coin instead of btc, as the final exchange rate of btc/hbn isn't determined, so could change slightly.  HBN Payouts happen once daily at ~04:30 UTC

Happy Mining.

HBN gets it first professional Multipool. Aim your miners, strap in and prepare for takeoff!

I'll give that a shot... I can't wait to see the impact on the market

z0rr0

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:48:02 PM

This is great!
unick

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:10:28 PM

pointed 8 MH/s to the multipool... let's wait and see  Wink

Digi7ech

Activity: 121

HBN <3

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 08:44:09 PM

Nice, Didn't know there was a rich list.

I'm in the top 60 Smiley

I mined a bunch when it first came out. Sold maybe 5-8k over the last few months. Now planning on pumping up my reserves for a bit.

My 4.5Mhs doesn't even make a decent dent anymore so I'm just multipool'ing it and then buying hbn.

Hobo Nickel rocks!
HBN: ErCmri4PCGc1HAQtsufpWA7M1M9tjRdTb6
unick

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 08:46:30 PM

Nice, Didn't know there was a rich list.

I'm in the top 60 Smiley

I mined a bunch when it first came out. Sold maybe 5-8k over the last few months. Now planning on pumping up my reserves for a bit.

My 4.5Mhs doesn't even make a decent dent anymore so I'm just multipool'ing it and then buying hbn.

nice, are you on hashco.ws?  they pay in HBN now Smiley

Digi7ech

Activity: 121

HBN <3

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 08:58:10 PM

No,
Multipool.us

Been picking and choosing the coins to sell. I prefer to try and look at the markets and do some speculative pricing on coins instead of the quicker sales the multi's are doing.

Have also been stocking up on CRC, but that's just my other Coin I'm rooting for.

Hobo Nickel rocks!
HBN: ErCmri4PCGc1HAQtsufpWA7M1M9tjRdTb6
unick

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 06:15:18 PM

250 HBN are waiting for me @ hashco.ws for just over 1 day of mining... sweet Smiley

r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 10:10:33 PM

How many Asiacoins you sitting on, ghetto...

I got 200k

It's gonna blow the doors off Whitecoin, might hit BC levels.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 01:00:27 AM

250 HBN are waiting for me @ hashco.ws for just over 1 day of mining... sweet Smiley

What were you hashing for that day?  Damn I have 2100 khs sitting on the HBN network that gets 200 in about a week.  Might need to switch!

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
unick

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 01:10:38 AM

What were you hashing for that day?  Damn I have 2100 khs sitting on the HBN network that gets 200 in about a week.  Might need to switch!

seriously I don't know  Tongue  I just pointed my miner to hashco.ws and selected HBN as payment.  I thought it was a nice return Smiley

you might get that in 3-4 days over there (at current market price)

If the word gets out, I'm sure we'll see an increase in price. witch in return is going to be great for PoS

Since the HBN PoW diff is so high, I'm going to continue mining over to hashco.ws for a while.

I have to say I'm still surprised that we don't see much more activity on the market then what we are seeing...  I mean either people really DON'T understand the kind of return they can get with HBN or they just don't know about HBN.  All those coins with 1-5% per year have WAY MORE volume... maybe our marketing should be louder... maybe not!

Either way, I'm stacking up as much as I can... I want to be front row when the cat is coming out of the bag!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: