Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:42:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HBN Investment Journal - 2% returns every ten days - 90,000+ HBN Porfolio  (Read 69826 times)
mighty jol

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:03:43 PM

god this coin is going to be so expensive i will never be able to buy again --
 Cry

dogechode

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:05:15 PM

god this coin is going to be so expensive i will never be able to buy again --
 Cry

So mine it - hashcows has added HBN as a payment option. I have had pretty good results so far.
cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:06:14 PM

Grin
HBN is a perfect example of slow and steady growth, free from pump and dump nonsense. The dev is great, and instead of focusing on stupid crap like getting voted onto 500 exchanges, making trivial sites, and harassing merchants to accept the coin, they have just focused on developing the coin and making a great wallet that works well.

Now if only the other altcoins would take notice and stop all the nonsense...
Grin That is only partially true, I pumped the coin (without dumping any of my own coins) a week ago. (peak till 78k)
I think this paved the way for 50k.
The pump was intended to draw some attention to HBN, and it absolutely worked perfectly!

Time for 100k!

please dont pump it quickly if you are planning to pump at all. just buy coins slowly.
Mr. Net

Activity: 517
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:19:25 PM

Almost at 1mill market cap! Shocked

We should get HBN on mintpal for more liquidity.
Vote: https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Money Is Information
fireinwall

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:29:23 PM

Almost at 1mill market cap! Shocked

We should get HBN on mintpal for more liquidity.
Vote: https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Yes , Mintpal is the best exchange now.
dogechode

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:33:03 PM

Guys I wouldn't be too eager to mess with success. Adding more exchanges historically has hurt many coins' prices. HBN is on one decent exchange with good volume, we don't need mintpal.
presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:54:02 PM

Grin
HBN is a perfect example of slow and steady growth, free from pump and dump nonsense. The dev is great, and instead of focusing on stupid crap like getting voted onto 500 exchanges, making trivial sites, and harassing merchants to accept the coin, they have just focused on developing the coin and making a great wallet that works well.

Grin That is only partially true, I pumped the coin (without dumping any of my own coins) a week ago. (peak till 78k)
The pump was intended to draw some attention to HBN, and it absolutely worked perfectly!

Time for 100k!

Cryptsy taking the wallet offline and therefore having no ability to deposit hbn into cryptsy at that time was mostly to blame.  Supply was not able to meet demand.

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
cryptmebro

Activity: 786

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 04:59:19 PM

Guys I wouldn't be too eager to mess with success. Adding more exchanges historically has hurt many coins' prices. HBN is on one decent exchange with good volume, we don't need mintpal.

Although I would love for HBN to be on mintpal, HBN is doing fine on cryptsy alone.
rgm108

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 05:06:59 PM

Grin

Time for 100k!

Cryptsy taking the wallet offline and therefore having no ability to deposit hbn into cryptsy at that time was mostly to blame.  Supply was not able to meet demand.

What presstab said... I was there.
Remember me Mr. Net? I was the SuperNewbie in the IRC channel Smiley

At least I managed to buy a few HBN low.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
     ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
            │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │    ███
███  │    ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
Mr. Net

Activity: 517
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 08:27:35 PM

Buying HBN is like trying to get 10 PS4 on launch day... You'll only get one.

Money Is Information
dogechode

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 08:29:56 PM

Lol I dunno about that; I have been mining it indirectly via hashcows for several days, and they don't seem to be having any problems getting HBN to pay me out with.
ninjarobot

Activity: 761
Merit: 500

Mine Silent, Mine Deep

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:21:03 PM

The generous stake in HBN makes it a very attractive coin to (buy and) hold.

I created a small position a few weeks ago to try out PoS mining since the ASIC hardware grind was starting to wear me out and prompted me to look for alternatives that do not obsolete themselves within 6 months.

Personally, I'm using hobo to save for a lawnmower.
Ofenkaese

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:28:43 PM

Buying HBN is like trying to get 10 PS4 on launch day... You'll only get one.

haha ;-) I had about  6 PS4 on launch day ;-) could not get more... sold them slowly.
presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:39:30 PM

I created a small position a few weeks ago to try out PoS mining since the ASIC hardware grind was starting to wear me out and prompted me to look for alternatives that do not obsolete themselves within 6 months.

I think the scrypt asics hitting the market has driven a lot of attention from miners into PoS coins. The attention was first directed to the pump and dump coins (black, white, etc.) but I think the small craft coins with good devs are starting to get more acceptance now.

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:43:07 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2014, 11:18:42 PM by tokyoghetto

haha nice link, glad I clicked it. I hope Hobonickels can assist you in the goals you have set out for yourself.
tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:54:32 PM

This is one of my favorite posts on BitcoinTalk. I follow it since you opened it but I didn't invest on HBN from the begining because I didn't know the dev, the coin history... I entered a month ago aprox when it was at 10000. I can't be more happy of the decision and I'm not thinking of selling at all. I feel really safe with Tranz as dev and I'm convinced this coin has so much further to go. Thank you for opening this journal and helping others invest in real/valuable coins!

Thanks Gabri. This journal is one of the few ways I know how to give back to the community. I am not a developer or a coder. I don't know marketing or sales. I couldn't put a "hello world" script together even if my life depended on it. All I can offer is close to 10 years of making mistakes trading and learning from them. I am sure a lot of us don't know what HBN holds for us in the future but as the disclaimer says:

This is experimental software. By using this software you assume all liability for any loss that may occur.

Don't forget to take a little bit off the top from time to time. Keep the house, cash the rent checks.

MarketNeutral

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:10:52 PM

This is one of my favorite posts on BitcoinTalk. I follow it since you opened it but I didn't invest on HBN from the begining because I didn't know the dev, the coin history... I entered a month ago aprox when it was at 10000. I can't be more happy of the decision and I'm not thinking of selling at all. I feel really safe with Tranz as dev and I'm convinced this coin has so much further to go. Thank you for opening this journal and helping others invest in real/valuable coins!

Thanks Gabri. This journal is one of the few ways I know how to give back to the community. I am not a developer or a coder. I don't know marketing or sales. I couldn't put a "hello world" script together even if my life depended on it. All I can offer is close to 10 years of making mistakes trading and learning from them. I am sure a lot of us don't know what HBN holds for us in the future but as the disclaimer says:

This is experimental software. By using this software you assume all liability for any loss that may occur.

Don't forget to take a little bit off the top from time to time. Keep the house, cash the rent checks.

Sound advice.
tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:12:10 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2014, 11:34:21 PM by tokyoghetto

omfg the 50K

can t believe it, i m so glad i bought at the bottom weeks ago.
honestly i will just keep staking and not trade a single hbn, once i reach 10 000 hbn i ll consider trading a bit
(right i ve got so few hbn i don t want to loose them)

Big HBN dump. 18000 HBN Sad

for every seller, there is a buyer. Please understand this concept. The fact that the market can handle a 18k HBN sell order is good news.

I was thinking this same thing. HBN desperately needs some larger chunks sold off. Replace old investors with new investors that are eagerly awaiting to get in without buying out the orderbook.

One positive side-effect of the HBN pump is that it enticed big holders to sell off. On a normal day you could buy HBN all the way to 100k satoshi and not even get filled on 50k of HBN. During the pump I saw a 50k Block of HBN being offered at 50k satoshi. That person could have sold that entire 50k HBN to the order book and price wouldn't have dropped below 40k satoshi, the order book had strong bids in place. Now things are quiet and the orderbook has returned to what I consider to be a normal state.

The Cryptsy Depth book can tell a lot. Here is a snapshot of HBN order book depth as of this post. 37,228 HBN BIDS vs 12,825 HBN OFFERS. Those offers go all the way up to 62k Satoshi. I just did quick sum of all the offers on HBN going up to 80k satoshi. The math tells me that it would take 23.59 BTC to buy all the orders from the current best offer @ 52998 to 80000 and you would net 29497.15772612 HBN. So that pump really helped to inject liquidity into the HBN market. Thats a good thing. So now, best case scenario we experience higher prices as we can see demand is greater than supply. Worst-case scenario we ping-pong around the 50000 satoshi mark.

Even the a whale have turned on his market making bot, hoping to feast on HBN.

tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:22:04 PM

You guys may notice that my main journal address is down a bit. I moved some coins over to another wallet, but they are still a part of this journal. Everything is block-chain verifiable as always. Not selling any HBN at these new highs has been tough, but sticking to my current trade plan is what I feel will bring me the most success.

Now here is some end-of-month staking action.  Grin

dogechode

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:28:31 PM

tokyo, i have to ask - can you post the pic that's your wallpaper in here already? I'm damn tired of only seeing bits and pieces of it from your screenshots lol!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: