Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:52:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICN] iCoin - On Swisscex, C-Cex, Bittrex exchange  (Read 162045 times)
kb24mvp

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:53:11 AM

holding the coin hostage when people already paid in the IPO to be part of the coin and get the changes that were promised?

Wheres Stevenb to save the day and take over the coin with his deep pockets? After all he did mention that he was the largest IPO investor and that he also felt that captainhook would not run off with the money....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stevenb

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 03:44:14 AM

holding the coin hostage when people already paid in the IPO to be part of the coin and get the changes that were promised?

Wheres Stevenb to save the day and take over the coin with his deep pockets? After all he did mention that he was the largest IPO investor and that he also felt that captainhook would not run off with the money....
He is still there, just stay quite because of some bad comments given to him. I have been discussing with Captainhook regarding future of iCoin. Actually my investment in iCoin is too small compared to other coins but i really love this coin and believe in its future potential with or without its original devs.

Captainhook told me it's impossible to switch from Scrypt/PoW to X11/PoS but i proposed a plan to make brand new iCoin PoW/PoS and current iCoin holders can exchange old Scrypt iCoin to X11 iCoin. I also want to have a new setting that can make new iCoin valuable and keep increasing value as total coin is limited.

Well this plan can not be sucessful without the support of iCoin holders/supporters.

kb24mvp

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 03:48:55 AM

He is still there, just stay quite because of some bad comments given to him. I have been discussing with Captainhook regarding future of iCoin. Actually my investment in iCoin is too small compared to other coins but i really love this coin and believe in its future potential.

Captainhook told me it's impossible to switch from Scrypt/PoW to X11/PoS but i proposed a plan to make brand new iCoin PoW/PoS and current iCoin holders can exchange old Scrypt iCoin to X11 iCoin. I also want to have a new setting that can make new iCoin valuable and keep increasing value as total coin is limited.

Well this plan can not be sucessful without the support of iCoin holders/supporters.

Steven I think everyone in this thread would be behind you doing that

Please enlighten us on what you think the current icoin holders or supporters can do
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 06:31:02 AM

He is still there, just stay quite because of some bad comments given to him. I have been discussing with Captainhook regarding future of iCoin. Actually my investment in iCoin is too small compared to other coins but i really love this coin and believe in its future potential.

Steven I think everyone in this thread would be behind you doing that

Please enlighten us on what you think the current icoin holders or supporters can do

+1

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:59:37 AM

Captainhook told me it's impossible to switch from Scrypt/PoW to X11/PoS but i proposed a plan to make brand new iCoin PoW/PoS and current iCoin holders can exchange old Scrypt iCoin to X11 iCoin.

Yes that would probably be the best solution. I believe Particle is going to do something similar, have an exodus address where you send your old coins and the system sends you corresponding amount of the new coin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=392804.msg6865589#msg6865589
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:13:55 AM

He is still there, just stay quite because of some bad comments given to him. I have been discussing with Captainhook regarding future of iCoin. Actually my investment in iCoin is too small compared to other coins but i really love this coin and believe in its future potential with or without its original devs.

I would be all up for that! Now we are talking, lets get this implemented.
sinpey

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:21:14 AM

I would be all up for that! Now we are talking, lets get this implemented.

Great idea, so let's move. I'm willing to support the dev
stevenb

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:59:46 AM

I am not in charge of this plan, only propose to Captainhook so everything will depend on him or the iCoin community to implement. By the way, to avoid the past problems, we have to make this plan transparency.

sinpey

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:07:23 AM

Captainhook, what is your point of view?
Thx
buttonmc

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:26:46 PM

I think this is a great idea. iCoin is dying and needs a somewhat fresh start. If the switch is not possible, then I think some type of exchange would be more than welcome by the icoin community.
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:57:43 AM

Captainhook will be good to hear your thoughts on Stevenb suggestion, even if it's just 1 line to say u are working on it.
LordPiccolo

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 02:13:23 PM

Captainhook will be good to hear your thoughts on Stevenb suggestion, even if it's just 1 line to say u are working on it.

+1

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
illodin

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 10:00:30 PM

Would be interesting to know whether Ryan would want to come back if iCoin had a new dev or new devs.
LordPiccolo

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:24:44 AM

Would be interesting to know whether Ryan would want to come back if iCoin had a new dev or new devs.

I think he is busy doing other things, but, it's always worth asking him Smiley

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
BigRidg7

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:12:27 AM

I think he is busy doing other things, but, it's always worth asking him Smiley

Hey guys, I just happened to hop on btctalk when you left the above comments Smiley Thank you for your interests and best wishes and there's always open opportunity for anything I suppose, but it would have to be a pretty major shift in direction for me to desire involvement. My emphasis is with my nutrition business currently and we just surpassed $100k in monthly sales for the first time so there's been no shortage of things for me to do lol! However, if iCoin does go into the hands of new development and outreach, please feel free to contact me with what's going on as I'm rarely on btctalk and would love to stay in the loop! - Ridg

Fast. Simple. Secure. Your currency under your control. www.geticoin.com
illodin

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:30:22 AM

Good to hear your business has been taking off, Ryan. And we'll surely drop you a message if something significant happens.

In other news, I suggested this in EAC thread first but wouldn't mind seeing something like this implemented in iCoin as well. The first alt coin to do this would probably get a huge boost:

Btw, would it be possible to implement something like this?
http://www.quickcoin.co/
http://www.coindesk.com/facebook-integrated-wallet-makes-sending-bitcoin-easy-messaging/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=619881.0

It is supposedly an add-on to facebook with which you can send bitcoins to your facebook friends. I don't have facebook myself and never used it so no idea how those add-ons work, but I realize the potential would be huge.
LordPiccolo

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:43:25 AM

Good to hear your business has been taking off, Ryan. And we'll surely drop you a message if something significant happens.

In other news, I suggested this in EAC thread first but wouldn't mind seeing something like this implemented in iCoin as well. The first alt coin to do this would probably get a huge boost:

Btw, would it be possible to implement something like this?
http://www.quickcoin.co/
http://www.coindesk.com/facebook-integrated-wallet-makes-sending-bitcoin-easy-messaging/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=619881.0

It is supposedly an add-on to facebook with which you can send bitcoins to your facebook friends. I don't have facebook myself and never used it so no idea how those add-ons work, but I realize the potential would be huge.

It would get a massive boost and would open up an whole new community!

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:12:07 AM

go x13 algo if you do a new icoin blockchain hybrid pos/pow. X11 seems already raped by asics or botnets...
CryptoGuy

Activity: 524
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:08:49 PM

go x13 algo if you do a new icoin blockchain hybrid pos/pow. X11 seems already raped by asics or botnets...

Roll Eyes The algo doesn't make a coin, it's innovation does. Prolonging the life of GPU's does nothing to add value to a coin in the long term. If an algo becomes popular someone's gonna make an ASIC for it. Besides that you still have to deal with FPGA's so it's a moot point.

<Insert favorite coin here>
minecrew

Activity: 224

MineCrew

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:32:27 AM

Can anyone, please, update main thread?

Information about pools and exchanges is not actual.

Also one block explorer doesn't work.
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: