Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:39:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICN] iCoin - On Swisscex, C-Cex, Bittrex exchange  (Read 162045 times)
captainhook

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 05:42:40 AM

iCoin promotion and giveaway was delayed due to my car accident. I will return home next 2 days and will roll out these BIGGEST PROMOTION ever:

We will distribute at least 2 million iCoin or more per 6 months. Keep promoting the coin for years to increase its value and benefit iCoin holders for long time.

1. As we have successful Mega Reward for Block Finder, we are now going to start the 2nd event: 1,000 block with 100,000 iCoin reward distributed to trusted pools which registered with us.

2. Viberpass is working on dedicated songs and videos for iCoin. Will see it on Youtube very soon.

3. Massive Giveaway and Faucet: Lot of bounty for those who tweet and spread iCoins news, especially major Bitcoin news sites and media, will get big bounty at least 10,000 iCoins at once.

4. Super Big Lucky Draw every month, winner could win up to 100,000 iCoins per month.

5. Our designer is working on brand new multi-language site for the fresh look of iCoin.

6. iCoin will be listed on more major exchanges from East to West.

7. If you can run services that dedicated for iCoin, feel free to contact us to develop it.

All i can say that iCoin holder will get big profit in months to come as we are very actively working to promote the coin and our team has passionate to make it become mainstream in future.

Best,
C.H.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
captainhook

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 06:06:52 AM

Interesting post about scam coins recently.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=444549.20

I have asked a few people in the crypto circles to analyse ICOIN and after reading through these 42 pages they are concerned about the ICOIN developer.

A lot of these devs get people to work hard for their coins only to dump it when it goes onto the major exchanges.

Should this developer turn out to be a scammer I have got a team ready to create a brand new ICOIN from scratch and will be willing to replace your current ICOINs
if you have proof. The name is top class, the block specifications are brilliant, so we will keep most of it the same.

Viperbass and the rest of the ICOIN team will be invited to join us excluding the developers.

Get away BS!

Viperbass himself has clearly stated in this ANN that he does not know who the developer is. With us we will provide all these details to the community, we having nothing to hide.

I am also willing to support this coin by creating a Android wallet and offering help to the current dev team if they turn out to be legitimate.
Viberpass is our PR executive, stop spreading negative news to buy cheap iCoin. And thanks for your "good" intension but we only see you are much more like a scammer, a new clone account and trying to spread bad news about iCoin. If you have a team, go ahead and create a new coin with new name. Over 1,600,000 iCoins was mined and 500,000 iCoins were givenaway and so on. No iCoin holders going to support you, scammer.

stevenb

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 06:15:21 AM

I have asked a few people in the crypto circles to analyse ICOIN and after reading through these 42 pages they are concerned about the ICOIN developer.

A lot of these devs get people to work hard for their coins only to dump it when it goes onto the major exchanges.

Should this developer turn out to be a scammer I have got a team ready to create a brand new ICOIN from scratch and will be willing to replace your current ICOINs
if you have proof. The name is top class, the block specifications are brilliant, so we will keep most of it the same.

Viperbass and the rest of the ICOIN team will be invited to join us excluding the developers.

Get away BS!

Viperbass himself has clearly stated in this ANN that he does not know who the developer is. With us we will provide all these details to the community, we having nothing to hide.

I am also willing to support this coin by creating a Android wallet and offering help to the current dev team if they turn out to be legitimate.
Viberpass is our PR executive, stop spreading negative news to buy cheap iCoin. And thanks for your "good" intension but we only see you are much more like a scammer, a new clone account and trying to spread bad news about iCoin. If you have a team, go ahead and create a new coin with new name. Over 1,600,000 iCoins was mined and 500,000 iCoins were givenaway and so on. No iCoin holders going to support you, scammer.
+1. No one cares about that scammer.

Keep it up Devs! I will support 40MH when the promotion rolled out.

Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 06:26:22 AM

Get away BS!

Interesting that you in hospital and communicate only when bad news about your coin...
My intention is not create a new coin, no name imo is better then this one to make it really mainstream. I have bought up 25 000 iCoin already , I will buy more if you deliver on your promises.

Just don't let this name go to waste!
Gravity

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 06:46:53 AM

I will come clean, I offered CaptainHook 12 BTC to take iCoin off his hands in order to expose this coin more, you have to be blind to see this coin doesn't have
great potential... he did refuse my offer. PM if you want to see communication between us.

captainhook

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 07:01:01 AM

I want to make clear that we are not making money by selling premined coins. Premined coins will be used for adding value to iCoins and we will spend it wisely. When running out of premined, we will accept donation to continue maintainance the coin.

So after all we spend time and effort for what without any money? Actually i'm still earning money by invested in iCoin by buying at market rate and keep it. I believe that Viberpass is buying too.

@Gravity: join is to make iCoin become mainstream coin.

Viperbass

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 07:59:17 AM

Guys before you get out your pitchforks, please just give us this week to do our stuff. It may seem like we doing nothing but this is not the case. Smiley

LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 11:05:45 AM

Getting 856khs out of my R9 290 tri-x, took me bloody ages to get everything right so it runs smooth and stable!

Decent card though, hasnt gone over 68 degrees yet.

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 11:20:44 AM

Hope you'll keep your promises Captainhook, i love the iCoin team as far as i'm am concerned. As soon as you'll clear premine concerns, path will be open.

I don't know if it's technically possible or not, but i'd love to see Icoin migrating to a POS/POW hybrid. Those are clearly very appealing right now within the community, Cash and Ultracoin for example. People are buying shitloads of them because of expected POS reward, and that's understandable.
HyAfo

Activity: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 11:28:40 AM

Very Good come back with two exchanges Added , you rox .
Any good pool out there ?
Last time this is the good one to me http://ic.mepool.cc/
LordPiccolo

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 11:34:52 AM

Hey, speedminer is the pool I chose, steady payouts, steady block finding and no downtime that I know of.

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
HyAfo

Activity: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 11:38:25 AM

Hey, speedminer is the pool I chose, steady payouts, steady block finding and no downtime that I know of.

Thank dude ,Will give it a try .

Some1 dumping 50k  @ cryptorush @__@
LordPiccolo

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 12:15:26 PM

Thank dude ,Will give it a try .

Some1 dumping 50k  @ cryptorush @__@

I havnt signed up there yet, just been watching. It's getting a fair few orders so I might have to move a little bit of btc over and buy me some

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
captainhook

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:31:32 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2014, 01:42:33 PM by captainhook

Hope you'll keep your promises Captainhook, i love the iCoin team as far as i'm am concerned. As soon as you'll clear premine concerns, path will be open.

I don't know if it's technically possible or not, but i'd love to see Icoin migrating to a POS/POW hybrid. Those are clearly very appealing right now within the community, Cash and Ultracoin for example. People are buying shitloads of them because of expected POS reward, and that's understandable.
Yes, if i want to run away with those 4m5 premined coins, i would sell them all for 12 BTC and start a new coin instead. iCoin is not only my hobby and pride, but also a big thing i have done in my life. Viberpass and Cointopic also share the same hobby. We all believe our hard work will get paid in future.

Plan for the premined coin will be revealed soon, all will be distributed fairly between miners and services developers.

We have paid lot of people who developed services for iCoin, from logo, website to game site and many more services in development, not mentioned bounty for exchanges. Time will prove my promise.

On technical side, currently it's quite good with current setting, but iCoin will be implemented new features or new retarget algorithm when needed. I am thinking of Kimoto algorithm right now. POS might be implemented if it added value to iCoin but not now, i have to research first.

We are now looking for an Android wallet and paper wallet for iCoin with total 50k iCoin bounty, please pm me if you can make it. I also will directly contact bter and btc38 for adding iCoin, not sure but will try to do it.

BTW, brandnew iCoin wallet with new icons and security checkpoints as well as new website will be released in next few days. Stay tunned!

Ps: i will buy back all iCoins @ rate 10k ICN / 0.25 btc. Pm me.

Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:43:25 PM

Yes, if i want to run away with those 4m5 premined coins, i would sell them all for 12 BTC and start a new coin instead. iCoin is not only my hobby and pride, but also a big thing i have done in my life. Viberpass and Cointopic also share the same hobby. We all believe our hard work will get paid in future.

Plan for the premined coin will be revealed soon, all will be distributed fairly between miners and services developers.

We have paid lot of people who developed services for iCoin, from logo, website to game site and many more services in development, not mentioned bounty for exchanges. Time will prove my promise.

On technical side, currently it's quite good with current setting, but iCoin will be implemented new features or new retarget algorithm when needed. I am thinking of Kimoto algorithm right now.

We are now looking for an Android wallet and paper wallet for iCoin with total 50k iCoin bounty, please pm me if you can make it.

BTW, brandnew iCoin wallet with new icons and security checkpoints as well as new website will be released in next few days. Stay tunned!

Ps: i will buy back all iCoins @ rate 10k ICN / 0.25 btc. Pm me.

I hate the fact you guys have iCoin, well done! It's the only coin that can bring virtual currencies into the real mainstream, I will keep investing more , bring this thing home boys, bring it home!

iCoin Theme song = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRwELMBfeEI

iCoin coming to your home.
nrhs05

Activity: 268

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:51:15 PM

I was scrolling through the pools on the OP of the topic to see where most of the new Hash was coming from but noticed a few of them were dead links, maybe check them out and clean them up.

Thanks for the news on distributing the pre-mine and I think its great for the coin. My only concern is you do not dish out too high of rewards on some of these... for example if you dish out 100,000 icoin super giveaway you mentioned... if value does go up a fair bit that could quite possibly be worth several bitcoins.. a bit to much for icoin.  I know its not my decision, but I figure feedback is good whether or not it is taken and used or not!

btc: bc1q3ll9xul5mpyq5vqgzdwj079xl2gxafhrgr3kq0
captainhook

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 02:01:04 PM

I was scrolling through the pools on the OP of the topic to see where most of the new Hash was coming from but noticed a few of them were dead links, maybe check them out and clean them up.

Thanks for the news on distributing the pre-mine and I think its great for the coin. My only concern is you do not dish out too high of rewards on some of these... for example if you dish out 100,000 icoin super giveaway you mentioned... if value does go up a fair bit that could quite possibly be worth several bitcoins.. a bit to much for icoin.  I know its not my decision, but I figure feedback is good whether or not it is taken and used or not!
Thanks for your suggestion, we will calculate reasonable giveaway for not effecting miners or current iCoin holders. Most rewards will come to miners/adopters and services providers.

nrhs05

Activity: 268

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 02:10:20 PM

On a side note, do we have a-lot of solo mining going on here, or do we have a pool not listed. We jumped about 4x the hash from last night... i was enjoying the coins i was getting the last few days!

btc: bc1q3ll9xul5mpyq5vqgzdwj079xl2gxafhrgr3kq0
Gravity

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 02:14:43 PM

On a side note, do we have a-lot of solo mining going on here, or do we have a pool not listed. We jumped about 4x the hash from last night... i was enjoying the coins i was getting the last few days!

Tbh i don't know what's taken people so long to realize this coin is going to be big. I guess most of the forums users here are kids with graphic cards. This coin needs to be
taken out of bitcointalk and into the real world. Don't waste your time here people have there own agendas and alt coins they support.

Viperbass

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 04:27:27 PM

My husband and I want to start selling our items for iCoins, in Germany this coin is going to be big, the other coin names are just silly for us.

Is there auction house that have iCoin as payment option?

Also my husband and I can do translations if you need.

Please pm me

Thank you kindly.

Hi JJ,

Thanks for your interest, we are about to launch our new branding and at that point we will be pushing for services to be added to iCoin with the help
of the wonderful community we have. I have spoken to the owner of http://www.cryptoalley.com/ and he was even prepared to have a offline option just for
iCoin with a escrow service but we want to do things properly where it safe for the consumer.

I apologies for the delay but we felt we don't want to push the coin with the current branding , we want things done right.

Slow and Steady Smiley

Please PM myself if you still want to auction your items and I will get you in touch with the owner to discuss your options.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: