Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:00:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICN] iCoin - On Swisscex, C-Cex, Bittrex exchange  (Read 162050 times)
droided77

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 12:24:55 PM

Is anyone else really effing excited about this coin???
I am. It's one of the few with a name that you wouldn't feel ashamed to use.

I've noticed the price is on a slow steady increase which is nice, makes me glad I made enough on doge to be able to hold off selling at the previous low prices. Going full bore at the moment on Icoin. Smiley
fablkak

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 12:29:17 PM

Please always bring up issues that are client related and any ideas on how you think we can improve things to gain trust with the community.

I have started to mine this coin again. Getting decent returns on cryptorush.

Speaking of trust, I was looking through the blockchain and I noticed that the premine has gone through many accounts and ended up here
BU4CXgxwCe1jxQFTXKKpT2gbsnpJBa1Kk9
We can see that there is exactly this many coins remaining 4515468.9995 ICOIN (which is what you guys said it was)

If one was to look through the blockchain you can see when and where all the transactions occurred. If the dev wanted to build a little trust he could break them down for us and explain where the 500,000 or so coins went. They sure as hell weren't spend on promotion. In future if the dev was also transparent about transactions then he would gain a lot of trust.

Please I mean more than just "spent on give aways and promotion" I mean verifiable details. If he is not able to properly account for all of them well... that doesn't look good. It might not be my place to ask for this, but if you want some trust then this is one way to gain a little.

This is what the community needs to see:
from address XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx
to address  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXXXX
amount:  30,000
reason: web page design

amount: 200,000
reason: joining dev team
etc
etc...

Just to account for the majority of the 500k.

That would make me feel better anyway, and the community would see it as an early warning sign if the dev starts to dump.
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 12:43:49 PM

Please always bring up issues that are client related and any ideas on how you think we can improve things to gain trust with the community.

Speaking of trust, I was looking through the blockchain and I noticed that the premine has gone through many accounts and ended up here
We can see that there is exactly this many coins remaining 4515468.9995 ICOIN (which is what you guys said it was)

If one was to look through the blockchain you can see when and where all the transactions occurred. If the dev wanted to build a little trust he could break them down for us and explain where the 500,000 or so coins went. They sure as hell weren't spend on promotion. In future if the dev was also transparent about transactions then he would gain a lot of trust.

Please I mean more than just "spent on give aways and promotion" I mean verifiable details. If he is not able to properly account for all of them well... that doesn't look good. It might not be my place to ask for this, but if you want some trust then this is one way to gain a little.

etc
etc...

That would make me feel better anyway, and the community would see it as an early warning sign if the dev starts to dump.

If Viperbass informs me the dev is a dumper I am ready to start a new iCoin, I have pm'd Viperbass but he hasn't responded. I will also be very transparent with the community by giving out
my real identity and anyone else who joins the team will need to do the same. Out of respect I am holding back to give this developer a chance to prove himself. The iCoin name
must live on.

captainhook

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 01:20:55 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2014, 01:32:04 PM by captainhook

etc
etc...

If Viperbass informs me the dev is a dumper I am ready to start a new iCoin, I have pm'd Viperbass but he hasn't responded. I will also be very transparent with the community by giving out
my real identity and anyone else who joins the team will need to do the same. Out of respect I am holding back to give this developer a chance to prove himself. The iCoin name
must live on.

My answer to you: NO to all of your requests. If you not feeling good, just leave the train.

It seems you are trying to scare us, right? We don't care what is your real identity, it's nothing to us or iCoin community. And we don't need you to give us a chance too. If you can make a coin or anything like that, just do, we just don't care whatever you do.

I just do research that those accounts with negative comments are just cloned accounts which 100% of their posts in this thread only and are trying to take over the coin or spreading negative news. Actually i ignored all your posts since the coin released, i won't be effected by your posts.

By the way, Viberpass is working as our PR excutive, not founder of iCoin. I and Viberpass, as well as others in team are working closely to push up iCoin to be mainsteam coin.

We are very busy planning a long term plan for iCoin, building services as well as rolling out biggest promotion in next few days. We don't have time to please some people just sitting there with no help and asking too much.

Viperbass

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 01:30:32 PM

must live on.

Thanks Bluestreet for your interest, i did receive your PM and would rather keep this in a open forum, we have nothing to hide here.

Tomorrow I will be having a really long chat with CaptainHook to update him on what has been happening while he's been in hospital, he only got home today.

I will be the 1st person to put up my hand and say I feel this is a scam, right now there is no indication to conclude this is the case, also we can't just drop
the coin so easily as people have put a lot of time and effort into it, with that being said honesty and trust is what I value most and if CaptainHook
wants to own the premine, the website and everything the team has put in so much effort to build then I would personally walk away.
All these topics will be discussed tomorrow.

I love cryptos because it gives you freedom, it allows everyone to control there own destiny and empower themselves by adding value around a decentralized currency,
we are not here to own iCoin but to give you the community the tools to build on it. The creation of bitcoin was a selfless act and I am fine with CaptainHook wanting to
remain anonymous, so was Satoshi. What I won't be fine with is CaptainHook owning everything that people put effort into build the coin with but there is no indication
to suggest he wants this.

The Premine will be used as best as possible for iCoin and not self enrichment, you can confirm with speedminer that I am mining on his pool and I am buying
up iCoin on the exchanges as I am refusing to take from the premine. This is for the community and will be well explained soon enough.

cointopic

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 01:41:44 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2014, 08:14:22 PM by cointopic

droided77

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:40:18 PM

Thanks Viperbass for explaining everything very clear and in the open. I completely agree with you.

Ditto. Couldn't say it better.
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 03:15:40 PM

So where is everyone from then? How far has Icoin expanded so far?

I'm from Oxford, united kingdom. Trying to get a few more folks into mining as i type Smiley

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
cointopic

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 03:17:48 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2014, 08:14:15 PM by cointopic

droided77

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 03:44:04 PM

I'm from Oxford, united kingdom. Trying to get a few more folks into mining as i type Smiley
United States, Connecticut (New England).
nfigueir

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 04:29:37 PM

Lisbon, Portugal

Gulden NLG: GdQgmEN1ptPzKpnMmRw7pwAuPGiJZCZjHi    Europecoin  ERC: Edg1HCFSsVweehu35YeHXfURKXgEi7qnLm
wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 04:32:51 PM

China Cheesy
FamousRocky

Activity: 224

RTFM ;D

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 05:19:02 PM

Germany near Frankfurt
nuttynoah

Activity: 229

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 05:38:10 PM

Paris, France.
Viperbass

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 05:49:03 PM

Alright I have just spent 3 hours chatting with CaptainHook.

If you now look at the account with 4.5 million premine, 500k has been sent to me giving me a total of 571k coins.

I have already spent 60k for services which you will see shortly and don't want to give away too much but all will be revealed Smiley

For the remaining 440k will be for services people will be offering for iCoin. We have 5 sections for the premine and we have included a new category
tonight which I can't reveal.

Now besides the boring financial stuff, I would like to announce that we have 2 additional members in the team:

Imperative and Reverb have joined the iCoin team as community managers and will be getting information from us just before the time
so they can feedback to the community. They will be responsible for IRC and future forum communication.

Should you have any questions they cannot answer on IRC/forums they will get the info from us and get back to you.

Also feel free to mail TeamICoin or myself for any questions.

I hope we have cleared up some trust issues and we can move on from here.

Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 06:12:48 PM

Alright I have just spent 3 hours chatting with CaptainHook.

If you now look at the account with 4.5 million premine, 500k has been sent to me giving me a total of 571k coins.

I have already spent 60k for services which you will see shortly and don't want to give away too much but all will be revealed Smiley

For the remaining 440k will be for services people will be offering for iCoin. We have 5 sections for the premine and we have included a new category
tonight which I can't reveal.

Now besides the boring financial stuff, I would like to announce that we have 2 additional members in the team:

Imperative and Reverb have joined the iCoin team as community managers and will be getting information from us just before the time
so they can feedback to the community. They will be responsible for IRC and future forum communication.

Should you have any questions they cannot answer on IRC/forums they will get the info from us and get back to you.

Also feel free to mail TeamICoin or myself for any questions.

I hope we have cleared up some trust issues and we can move on from here.

Thanks Viperbass. I will back off and support your team with iCoin, pls let me know if I can help with any dev.

The real mooncoin is here!
Imperative

Activity: 126

Pushing Matrices

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 06:31:00 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome Viperbass Smiley

Together, Reverb and I will be trying our best to work on growing this community as well as delivering information and answering all of your questions!

Now, as you guys can probably tell, we need to get more active as a community. One of the great ways to make that happen is coming together on IRC!
If you're not sure what this IRC thing is all about, just try it and join us! (#icoin @ Rizon)
https://qchat.rizon.net/?channels=icoin&uio=d4

iCoin Community ManagerClick here for the iCoin Topic
fablkak

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 01:07:36 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2014, 03:33:35 AM by fablkak

etc
etc...

must live on.

My answer to you: NO to all of your requests. If you not feeling good, just leave the train.

It seems you are trying to scare us, right? We don't care what is your real identity, it's nothing to us or iCoin community. And we don't need you to give us a chance too. If you can make a coin or anything like that, just do, we just don't care whatever you do.

I just do research that those accounts with negative comments are just cloned accounts which 100% of their posts in this thread only and are trying to take over the coin or spreading negative news. Actually i ignored all your posts since the coin released, i won't be effected by your posts.

By the way, Viberpass is working as our PR excutive, not founder of iCoin. I and Viberpass, as well as others in team are working closely to push up iCoin to be mainsteam coin.

We are very busy planning a long term plan for iCoin, building services as well as rolling out biggest promotion in next few days. We don't have time to please some people just sitting there with no help and asking too much.

captainhook I think you mistake constructive criticism for some kind of an attack. If you had actually bothered to read my posts then you would see that I am pointing out legitimate fears and concerns that the community has. But I suppose that reading through forums isn't your job. What is your job by the way? Other than holding onto 4 million coins.
        Miners and investors alike try to make informed decisions on theirs investments because we want to avoid bad bets. I represent your average cautious miner/investor. I pointed our to others that the premine combined with a slow release rate is actually about two to three months worth of mining and I even proposed some ways in which you can allay these fears by spending and distributing the premine. I pointed out that it was unusual that for a premine of this size there were no plans to spend it and I believe I may have provided some impetus to move you along in this direction where your team has made progress.
       I also pointed out that I was having a problem sending coins. That seems to have been resolved but the wallet is still unstable and comes up with an error message when I close it.
       Lastly, when I directly respond to a request from a member of your team who was asking for ways to increase trust I gave a suggestion. It wasn't an attack it was advice, advice which I dare say you needed to hear and failed to heed.

After pointing out most of the my concerns I had people telling me to leave the forum. Well I can tell you that for every shill telling me to bugger off there were probably another ten that wanted to hear it. Criticism might not be good for the people that just want positive comment after positive comment for a pump and dump scheme or something, but a little criticism can be a good thing if you're actually trying to improve. As I have pointed out, all of my concerns have been legitimate and the next time I have a legitimate concern you can bet your ass I'm going to point it out too. I don't think that anyone could read through my posts and honestly accuse me of being a cloned spam account or something. That was a foolish thing to say.

All in all captainhook I say that that was a very unprofessional reply to someone that is actually trying to help the community. Not you, the community.

To viperbass and other members of iCoin. Thank you for being professional and transparent. Knowing that viperbass has 571k made me breath a sigh of relief. So now the prmine has moved to this account BcD7WGWKua7p7x8RZj3ctqnYsBTsPheZ5J and it has shrunk big time to exactly 4015468.9995 ICOIN.
So, lets break it down because this IS something the community needs to see.
From an initial premine of 5M, 571K went to viperbass and there is 4M remaining... Where did the other 429,000 go?
I think 30k was spent on a website.
People joining the team might have all got 100,000 each or something. Which is fine, so long as we know where it is... which we don't, and if the response of captainhook  is anything to go by then we can expect more secrecy regarding the 80% of the remaining premine. captainhook there is a saying that you might not be familiar with, an honest man has nothing to hide. I believe that if you were honest you would not have squandered the opportunity I gave you to gain trust, which in case you haven't noticed is something you are a little short on at the moment.
My advice to the community now is to watch the money. If captainhook won't tell us where he is spending it we have to try and figure it out for ourselves.

Now to leave you all with a little joke, here is something from the icoin website. If this is what happened to #1 I feel sorry for whatever happened to #2 onwards, probably abandoned at birth and left bleeding from their umbilical cord in a ditch somewhere.
http://i60.tinypic.com/2ey9t9y.jpg

Edit: apologies for getting slightly more vitriolic than I intended. It's just that captainhook's attitude of hypocrisy, wilful ignorance and unprofessionalism really irks me. "Trust me, I'm not a scammer. Would a scammer say that?"

fablkak

iCoin
BcFp3aHNtepyZtrZhwqkfivmrHffUkyrhL
btc
1HYk5tHcx1RBnXYsNkTpqaZ7VHsm1Ng31L
captainhook

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 02:15:22 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2014, 02:32:34 AM by captainhook

Before the big event start, we have a small giveaway for new facebook fan at https://www.facebook.com/pages/iCoin/781991915150770 or just a facebook status / tweet about iCoin.

Please post your ICN address and facebook status / tweet link here to get reward.

Enjoy!

BigRidg7

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 02:18:40 AM

@fablkak,

We understand your concern and despite CaptainHook's initial response, your constructive criticism is well accepted on my end. There are many members and many working parts dedicated to making iCoin a soaring success. Our premine distribution strategy and terms will be fully transparent on our new website (launching very soon!), and if you have specific questions and concerns in the meantime, feel free to PM me or Viperbass with those, and I'd love nothing more than to provide as much clarity as possible, and earning your respect as a valued member of the iCoin community. Again, transparency and trust are absolutely important factors for iCoin, but please forgive us as up until recently we had not developed a strategy for premine awareness and implementation. Look forward to talking soon! Smiley - BigRidg

Fast. Simple. Secure. Your currency under your control. www.geticoin.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: