Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 09:08:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICN] iCoin - On Swisscex, C-Cex, Bittrex exchange  (Read 162047 times)
fablkak

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 02:36:56 AM

@fablkak,

We understand your concern and despite CaptainHook's initial response, your constructive criticism is well accepted on my end. There are many members and many working parts dedicated to making iCoin a soaring success. Our premine distribution strategy and terms will be fully transparent on our new website (launching very soon!), and if you have specific questions and concerns in the meantime, feel free to PM me or Viperbass with those, and I'd love nothing more than to provide as much clarity as possible, and earning your respect as a valued member of the iCoin community. Again, transparency and trust are absolutely important factors for iCoin, but please forgive us as up until recently we had not developed a strategy for premine awareness and implementation. Look forward to talking soon! Smiley - BigRidg

Well put.
That is exactly the attitude the coin needs! I like you already BigRidg7.

ps: Nice to see that my 100% negative comments like these ones from the 29th https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=407866.msg4812556#msg4812556 have been of some use.
kb24mvp

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 02:48:40 AM

https://twitter.com/EdwardLo24/status/430895004983107585

BbyCovHrhAMX4afU4MwLw2NAwZt1yEkz3j

Thanks!  Smiley
stevenb

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 03:04:17 AM

@fablkak

Most of coins has premine and no one knows where it goes. Not only iCoin but also for another coins. If you agree to join the boat, you have to accept it. Or just quit, it's simple, i feel bored with lot of your posts. I think you better stop asking and showing Devs what to do with the premine. This is not your coin. If you really want do it your way, start a new coin then you have 100% control of it (are you trying to steal the "icoin" name? you are not able to find a good name so how can you do a good coin?). Best luck to you!

For me as long as the coin brings profit then it's ok. I invested in iCoin and with current market price i already have 125% profit. I'm very happy with this. But this is just bottom price, iCoin value will x10 in near future and may x100 when become mainsteam. This coin will be my long term investment.

Well iCoin price is up day by day. It's worth to invest and mining now.

ps: still no plan on IPO Devs?

AltCoinSeller

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 03:12:50 AM

WTB iCoin 0.25 BTC / 10k

Please stop messing this thread. You guys please use pm or email for sugguestions.
fablkak

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 03:51:04 AM

@fablkak

Most of coins has premine and no one knows where it goes. Not only iCoin but also for another coins. If you agree to join the boat, you have to accept it. Or just quit, it's simple, i feel bored with lot of your posts. I think you better stop asking and showing Devs what to do with the premine. This is not your coin. If you really want do it your way, start a new coin then you have 100% control of it (are you trying to steal the "icoin" name? you are not able to find a good name so how can you do a good coin?). Best luck to you!

For me as long as the coin brings profit then it's ok. I invested in iCoin and with current market price i already have 125% profit. I'm very happy with this. But this is just bottom price, iCoin value will x10 in near future and may x100 when become mainsteam. This coin will be my long term investment.

Like I said, it was all constructive criticism. You obviously just want post positive comment after positive comment. Well this is a forum, and the definition of a forum is: "a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged". That is exactly what I am doing, exchanging ideas.
To address your point about the premine, well as I have pointed out in earlier posts this 1% is actually a lot larger than most premines because it represents 1% of coins to be mined over 900 years. If you were of a suspicious disposition you may attribute this misleading premine to be a product of design rather than happenstance. This puts an inordinate amount of power in the hands of one person who has chosen to remain anonymous and is reluctant to adopt transparency while at the same time asking for trust. I think some progress is being made in this area but it is still a legitimate concern. Telling me to just "go away" so you can make more money with (potentially) misplaced confidence is not going to work. Any rational investor would see all that power in the hands of a mystery man as a real risk. Personally I would not trust some random guy on the internet to have such a large influence on the value of any coins that I buy/mine. I have suggested ways to mitigate this risk for the benefit of the coin but you're not interested because you just want more people to pump before you dump.

iCoin
BcFp3aHNtepyZtrZhwqkfivmrHffUkyrhL
btc
1HYk5tHcx1RBnXYsNkTpqaZ7VHsm1Ng31L
stevenb

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 03:57:57 AM

@fablkak

Like I said, it was all constructive criticism. You obviously just want post positive comment after positive comment. Well this is a forum, and the definition of a forum is: "a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged". That is exactly what I am doing, exchanging ideas.
To address your point about the premine, well as I have pointed out in earlier posts this 1% is actually a lot larger than most premined because it represents 1% of coins to be mined over 900 years. This puts an inordinate amount of power in the hands of one person who has chosen to remain anonymous and is reluctant to adopt transparency while at the same time asking for trust. I think some progress is being made in this area but it is still a legitimate concern. Telling me to just "go away" so you can make more money with (potentially) misplaced confidence is not going to work. Any rational investor would see all that power in the hands of a mystery man as a real risk. I have suggested ways to mitigate this risk for the benefit of the coin but you're not interested because you just want more people to pump before you dump.

iCoin
btc
It's getting more and more boring with your posts. As i said, if you are not agree with the premine which stated when iCoin was released, don't join the boat at beginning. And there're so many coins out there with massive premine, you should go there and tell them how to use it too.

Not only the OP, but i also bored with your posts. Will not reply you any more. I better spend my time to earn money than replying you.

fablkak

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 04:01:57 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2014, 04:21:13 AM by fablkak

It's getting more and more boring with your posts.
You're not going to bully me off the forum and I'm not going to get into a flame war with you.
My comments have all been in the best interest of the community, not your wallets.

Edit: I want iCoin to succeed too. To do that it needs to stick to it's #1 goal.
AltCoinSeller

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 04:05:17 AM

@fablkak

To address your point about the premine, well as I have pointed out in earlier posts this 1% is actually a lot larger than most premined because it represents 1% of coins to be mined over 900 years. This puts an inordinate amount of power in the hands of one person who has chosen to remain anonymous and is reluctant to adopt transparency while at the same time asking for trust. I think some progress is being made in this area but it is still a legitimate concern. Telling me to just "go away" so you can make more money with (potentially) misplaced confidence is not going to work. Any rational investor would see all that power in the hands of a mystery man as a real risk. I have suggested ways to mitigate this risk for the benefit of the coin but you're not interested because you just want more people to pump before you dump.

iCoin
btc
It's getting more and more boring with your posts. As i said, if you are not agree with the premine which stated when iCoin was released, don't join the boat at beginning. And there're so many coins out there with massive premine, you should go there and tell them how to use it too.

Not only the OP, but i also bored with your posts. Will not reply you any more. I better spend my time to earn money than replying you.
+1 I like your post "if you are not agree with the premine which stated when iCoin was released, don't join the boat at beginning"
Viperbass

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 04:09:32 AM

Hey All,

I would appreciate if we all can work together, everyone here is invested in iCoin and would separate us from a lot of other communities if we can keep things positive
and help each other.

I also appreciate the emotion that some people express as it shows a passion for iCoin that we all have.

I am personally addicted to iCoin and I hope a lot of you catch the same bug I have Wink
BigRidg7

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 04:51:31 AM

Hey All,

I would appreciate if we all can work together, everyone here is invested in iCoin and would separate us from a lot of other communities if we can keep things positive
and help each other.

I also appreciate the emotion that some people express as it shows a passion for iCoin that we all have.

I am personally addicted to iCoin and I hope a lot of you catch the same bug I have Wink

Dually agreed. Very excited for the future of this coin. Currently a pot of coffee in, and working on the scripting for a couple parts of the new website! Woohoo, just wait guys. Great milestones will be broken in the very near future . Thanks for all the support so far!! - Ridg

Fast. Simple. Secure. Your currency under your control. www.geticoin.com
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 06:25:29 AM

Hey All,

and help each other.

Dually agreed. Very excited for the future of this coin. Currently a pot of coffee in, and working on the scripting for a couple parts of the new website! Woohoo, just wait guys. Great milestones will be broken in the very near future . Thanks for all the support so far!! - Ridg

Once I have a chat with the admins on cryptorush to confirm my btc will be safe I will be moving around 1% of my btc funds to support the coin, after chatting with some business colleges they
all agree this name can go mainstream and I am thrilled to see more work is going into the coin.

My company will be willing to do any dev work needed for free as I already have invested in iCoin and I want to see it grow.

dream_miner

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 08:00:07 AM

Hi, guys, i am thinking about investion in this coin, but could you pls clear some points to me befora i do that.

1. Main community of this coin chinese? Any links to their site, forum ?
2. If coin will meet multi-pools exloiting low difficulty problem, will there be any kimoto-like gravity well applied? I thougth i saw something about that here, but can't find it.

Thank you.
captainhook

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 08:09:53 AM

Hi, guys, i am thinking about investion in this coin, but could you pls clear some points to me befora i do that.

1. Main community of this coin chinese? Any links to their site, forum ?
2. If coin will meet multi-pools exloiting low difficulty problem, will there be any kimoto-like gravity well applied? I thougth i saw something about that here, but can't find it.

Thank you.
1. Currently most of miners are Chinese. Please check here:

QQ group: 341806547
小圈子交流:146294282
Baidu site:http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=icoin

2. iCoin uses PPC algorithm which diff changes every block, it can prevent multipool but Kimoto Gravity is much better algorithm. We will shift to Kimoto in future.

Viperbass

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 08:19:00 AM

Just to add to what CaptainHook said on point 2 above, we will always make sure iCoin stays relevant going forward.

Right now it's China, US, Netherlands (surprisingly) , UK in that order which have shown interest, however because the community is still tiny and
with future plans that will unfold, things can change very quickly.

NJRiot

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 08:24:51 AM

blockchain database link doesn't work!
https://mega.co.nz/#
 my older wallet cannot syc with blockchain  its driving me crazy!
im stuck at 14685 and its telling me its old and needs to sync with blockchain

wallet  =  BaZeMFR8xDauGRUNUmPzVX5GnanXpRxA6i

████████████████   ███████████████
   ████             ███   ███        ████
  ████   ██████████   ███  █████████    ███
 ███    ███     █████  ███  ███   ████   ███
███   ███   ███    ███  ███  ████    ███   ██
███  ██   ████████  ███  ███████████  ███   ██
██   ██  ████   ████  ██  █████   ███  ███   ██
██  ███  ██       ██  ███  ██       ██  ███  ██
██  ███  ██       ███████████       ██  ███  ██
██  ███  ██                         ██  ███  ██
██  ███  ██       ███████████       ██  ███  ██
███  ██  ████   ████  ███  ████   ███   ███  ██
████  ██    ██████████  ███  ███████   ███   ██
████  ████    ███  ███  ████    ██    ███   ██
 ████   █████  ███  ███   █████    █████  ███
  ████   █████████  ████   ██████████   ████
   █████        ███   █████           ████
      ███████████████    ████████████████

Get free
.100 HQX

...............................Decentralized affiliate platform.............................
▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬
Facebook   Twitter   ANN Thread   White Paper   Telegram   Medium

captainhook

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 08:29:58 AM

blockchain database link doesn't work!
https://mega.co.nz/#
 my older wallet cannot syc with blockchain  its driving me crazy!
im stuck at 14685 and its telling me its old and needs to sync with blockchain

wallet  =  BaZeMFR8xDauGRUNUmPzVX5GnanXpRxA6i

Please follow these steps:

1. Back up wallet.dat in %appdata%/icoin/
2. Delete %appdata%/icoin/
3. Download latest iCoin wallet 1.3: http://www.icoin.pw/wallet/icoin1.3.zip
4. Unzip, copy icoin.conf to "%appdata%/icoin/" and run wallet, wait a few mins for blockchain to sync.

stevenb

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 10:20:51 AM

Look at https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=trading&m=ICN&b=BTC

iCoin price is up 30% each day and there're good sign: Buy order > Sell order.

The game will be more interesting when event rolled out.

TeamICoiN (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 10:34:57 AM

This isn't a game though Smiley

We mean serious business, a lot of coins make the mistake of playing all there cards early and fizzle out, we are building slowly and doing things right.

For early adopters we will strive to make your initial investments worthwhile, do the math you see the potential here. Smiley
Reverb

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 10:40:03 AM

+1.
I really enjoy seeing this coin grow like that! haha
TeamICoiN (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 12:46:01 PM

If you are not aware freshmarket exchange got hacked, the good news is the owner confirmed the iCoin balances are fine, you can pm the owner to get your balances withdrawn.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=431365.0

Please use CryptoRush going fwd, we will find another exchange to get a LTC market added ASAP, one that is more reliable.

CryptoRush security has been thoroughly tested and they plan to be a major exchange going fwd.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: