Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:05:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICN] iCoin - On Swisscex, C-Cex, Bittrex exchange  (Read 162050 times)
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 10:39:29 PM

Interesting trades occurring on the exchanges, was expecting ICN prices to dip with the mining promotion.

This is by far the best coin to mine and dump atm.

Every other coin on coinmarket.io has gone down hugely in value.

Lots of mixed emotions within the iCoin team, that's all I can say. We hope the changes will be well received by the community.

Why mixed emotions? I got the impression you were fully positive about the stuff you were doing.  Huh
stealth923
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 10:42:31 PM

Does this coin have ASIC and most importantly multi-pool resistance?
TeamICoiN (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 10:57:23 PM

Interesting trades occurring on the exchanges, was expecting ICN prices to dip with the mining promotion.

Lots of mixed emotions within the iCoin team, that's all I can say. We hope the changes will be well received by the community.

Why mixed emotions? I got the impression you were fully positive about the stuff you were doing.  Huh

We are definitely positive Smiley but as humans we don't know if what we think is great for iCoin will be what the community sees too.
TeamICoiN (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 11:00:41 PM

Our Devs have already tested and trialed Kimoto Gravity algorithm , should the network hash explode and multipools move off we will implement it. Like was said by Viperbass we
don't mind a bit of multipool abuse initially so more people will get their hands on iCoin.

Being a scrypt coin we are not affected by asics (yet) but like you suggested multi-pools.
BigRidg7

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 12:57:29 AM

Just reading the comments above. I can't stress enough, thank you everybody for your support of iCoin so far!! As we all know, cryptocurrencies (successful ones) require community support, and we're certainly trying our hardest to EARN that as we speak. iCoin is the people's currency and all this small little initial team can do is accurately set the stage for a successful future, and let the snowball build. I'm so excited to see what happens in months to come!  Smiley

Myself and the other members of the iCoin Team have been working diligently the past 48 hours to wrap up final copywriting and design work for the website, among other items Wink All I'm going to say is that the reason  I was initially attracted to iCoin, and ultimately joined it's team was because I fell in love with the name, the design work, and the longevity. I'm telling you - the name and the longevity are definitely still there... more than ever, but when it comes to this new website layout and design (and more) I now truly believe we have a global competitor here. We understand that unlatching a currency like Bitcoin and Litecoin is rather unrealistic at this point, and would require a perfect series of events to fall into place, but personally we will be unsatisfied with anything less than 3rd in market cap (for the time being) and our mission is to emerge into a globally recognized dominant player. We're about to unleash iCoin 2.0, look forward to collaborating with everyone tomorrow!

Fast. Simple. Secure. Your currency under your control. www.geticoin.com
BigRidg7

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 01:03:36 AM

We are definitely positive Smiley but as humans we don't know if what we think is great for iCoin will be what the community sees too.

ilodin, I think the intent in saying that is just to say creating a "perfect" coin is hard, if not impossible. You certainly can't please everybody  Grin but regardless, we have emerged by leaps and bounds with this new site launch, and personally I'm confident that you guys will really enjoy it! However, if you have suggestions upon launch, we are of course more than open to those as well Smiley The community should always resonate with a powerful voice among any successful currency. Chat soon everybody

Fast. Simple. Secure. Your currency under your control. www.geticoin.com
minecrew

Activity: 224

MineCrew

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 01:06:05 AM

Our Devs have already tested and trialed Kimoto Gravity algorithm , should the network hash explode and multipools move off we will implement it. Like was said by Viperbass we
don't mind a bit of multipool abuse initially so more people will get their hands on iCoin.

Being a scrypt coin we are not affected by asics (yet) but like you suggested multi-pools.

It's wonderful. But I think, that initial and constant miners must not be harmed in any case. Multipool will occur at the day one after coin is listed on CoinWarz and CoinMarketCap. Current Hashrates of multipools is 10 GH/s and more. With current Net Hashrate of iCoin ~200 MH/s even just one hit with multipools can cause difficulty grow with big after-effects.

I think that you are prepared for this case.  Wink
infofront
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2790

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 02:50:34 AM

You could always bounce ideas off the community, even if it has to be done privately.
infofront
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2790

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 02:54:28 AM

Just reading the comments above. I can't stress enough, thank you everybody for your support of iCoin so far!! As we all know, cryptocurrencies (successful ones) require community support, and we're certainly trying our hardest to EARN that as we speak. iCoin is the people's currency and all this small little initial team can do is accurately set the stage for a successful future, and let the snowball build. I'm so excited to see what happens in months to come!  Smiley

Myself and the other members of the iCoin Team have been working diligently the past 48 hours to wrap up final copywriting and design work for the website, among other items Wink All I'm going to say is that the reason  I was initially attracted to iCoin, and ultimately joined it's team was because I fell in love with the name, the design work, and the longevity. I'm telling you - the name and the longevity are definitely still there... more than ever, but when it comes to this new website layout and design (and more) I now truly believe we have a global competitor here. We understand that unlatching a currency like Bitcoin and Litecoin is rather unrealistic at this point, and would require a perfect series of events to fall into place, but personally we will be unsatisfied with anything less than 3rd in market cap (for the time being) and our mission is to emerge into a globally recognized dominant player. We're about to unleash iCoin 2.0, look forward to collaborating with everyone tomorrow!

Set your sights high! Frankly, I don't think the Litecoin devs have done anything exciting since the coin's inception. They seem to be satisfied just resting on their laurels. That #2 spot is still up for grabs as far as I'm concerned. Recently, even Doge has had the Litecoin devs sweating, and iCoin has a lot more potential than that.
fablkak

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 03:16:46 AM

What are the next steps you guys have planned for promotion?

I know that the new website is almost online, but how do you plan on really getting it out there? Are you working on creative competitions and viral marketing strategies?

Do you have a one month plan? a six month plan? What can we expect to see and when can we expect to see it?

jogoma12

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 03:37:07 AM

The icoin dice game is not working, it should be fixed or removed from the front page
Viperbass

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:30:19 AM

The icoin dice game is not working, it should be fixed or removed from the front page

Thanks jogo, we have contacted the dice owner, if he doesn't get back to us before the launch we will have it removed.
Viperbass

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:32:55 AM

What are the next steps you guys have planned for promotion?

I know that the new website is almost online, but how do you plan on really getting it out there? Are you working on creative competitions and viral marketing strategies?

Do you have a one month plan? a six month plan? What can we expect to see and when can we expect to see it?

The plan is never ending, but we can't do it alone, it will be up to the community to set the stage alight... we just bringing the oil and lighter to the party.

You will see our on our new website how you can get involved in improving iCoin.

Gravity

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:58:14 AM

Really shocked the price has stayed above 4000 on coinmarket.io with the extra flood of coins from the mining promotion.

This while bitcoin price has dropped along with every other currency besides Dogecoin.

minecrew

Activity: 224

MineCrew

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 07:59:34 AM

Really shocked the price has stayed above 4000 on coinmarket.io with the extra flood of coins from the mining promotion.

This while bitcoin price has dropped along with every other currency besides Dogecoin.

People sold many of iCoins at 3200 or something around it on Cryptorush.in when promotion ended. I bought some at this moment, now can buy only for 4900. And something interesting, is that only 48000 iCoins produced daily, but buy orders are on 140000 iCoins or more, it's like 3 days of full mining.

It's not wonderful that nobody sells. I for sure know that devs will not sell premine at that moment in any cases. I personally made some work for community and awarded 3500 iCoins, i know that they promote coin and want it to succeed. And i hope to see iCoin worth around 10$ per coin in the near future. Smiley
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 09:20:21 AM

People sold many of iCoins at 3200 or something around it on Cryptorush.in when promotion ended. I bought some at this moment, now can buy only for 4900. And something interesting, is that only 48000 iCoins produced daily, but buy orders are on 140000 iCoins or more, it's like 3 days of full mining.

It's not wonderful that nobody sells. I for sure know that devs will not sell premine at that moment in any cases. I personally made some work for community and awarded 3500 iCoins, i know that they promote coin and want it to succeed. And i hope to see iCoin worth around 10$ per coin in the near future. Smiley

There is a chance for a price explosion on this coin that we have never seen before, if the devs are releasing a couple new pretty banners, the price is not going to do much.

It really depends what happens tonight and what is being released. No one knows...
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 12:21:21 PM

Not that I'm excited or anything but it's only 8 hours and 40 mins to the annoucement Smiley

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
flo_k

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 02:37:18 PM

[/quote]
And i hope to see iCoin worth around 10$ per coin in the near future. Smiley
[/quote]

That means 5 billion market cap. No way!
0.1$ per coin (=50 million market cap) would be extraordinary, but still very hard to believe. For this it has to fight with Doge on the same market - that of enthusiasts and newcomers (attracted through social networks) - on which Doge is already far away and seems unshakable.  And worse, similar coins (with the same target) appear, now, every day - for example, look at DigiByte and Reddcoin, both very well marketed (maybe better than iCoin).
Yes, you have a very good name, but you must do much more to convince people. Let's see this evening's surprize Smiley

TeamICoiN (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 03:56:25 PM

And i hope to see iCoin worth around 10$ per coin in the near future. Smiley
That means 5 billion market cap. No way!
0.1$ per coin (=50 million market cap) would be extraordinary, but still very hard to believe. For this it has to fight with Doge on the same market - that of enthusiasts and newcomers (attracted through social networks) - on which Doge is already far away and seems unshakable.  And worse, similar coins (with the same target) appear, now, every day - for example, look at DigiByte and Reddcoin, both very well marketed (maybe better than iCoin).
Yes, you have a very good name, but you must do much more to convince people. Let's see this evening's surprize Smiley

Hey Flo,

Currently iCoin has a 900 year mining life, it's build for longevity, there will be around 50 million iCoin in 40 years, double bitcoin, however as will be explained in our update we believe
mICN would become that standard in a few years from now. So effectively in 40 years time at $10 a coin that would only be $500 million market cap.

We definitely aiming a lot higher then that and a lot sooner.
gc84

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 04:40:14 PM

ICN/BTC, ICN/DOGE Markets added on https://coins2themoon.com/
https://i.imgur.com/TZ3uwZ0.png
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: