Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:39:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055610 times)
cderfv

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:50:59 AM

I did back up my wallet digibyte to dropbox but now wanted to spend the same wallet to another computer how do i do? When I transfer my wallet to another computer from dropbox a new wallet with a new address is created and my balance is 0.

Can I help?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The_Cashier

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:51:55 AM

http://wiki.cryptsy.com/

DGB is listed here. Something may be up guys... All I know is I'm buying all I can ATM...Wink

Well, this is a huge tease... I'm not sure if I should go to sleep now Cheesy

Why stay awake? Grin

I intend to hold onto my DigiBytes until I can buy a house with them.  And I don't mean trade them for BTC which I trade for fiat to spend the fiat to buy a house.  I mean, "I will give you _ _,_ _ _ DGB for that there house", "Sold!"

Tongue

Being on the wiki of cryptsy is a good start Smiley.

Don't forget to vote on ThunderClap Keep going ---> https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/8206-digibyte?locale=en
If you have multiple accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr), use them all.
Multiple accounts = Multiple votes = More Social Reach
1 DAY TO GO! WE NEED 19 MORE PEOPLE !

Let's get DigiByte on Bter: Send an email to support@bter.com
Let's get DigiByte on CoinedUp: http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1v93k1/please_add_digibyte_dgb/
Let's get DigiByte on Cryptsy: https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/72581

I did back up my wallet digibyte to dropbox but now wanted to spend the same wallet to another computer how do i do? When I transfer my wallet to another computer from dropbox a new wallet with a new address is created and my balance is 0.

Can I help?

You need to copy and export the .dat file of your first wallet on your second computer.
cderfv

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 05:06:13 AM

http://wiki.cryptsy.com/

DGB is listed here. Something may be up guys... All I know is I'm buying all I can ATM...Wink

Well, this is a huge tease... I'm not sure if I should go to sleep now Cheesy

Why stay awake? Grin

I intend to hold onto my DigiBytes until I can buy a house with them.  And I don't mean trade them for BTC which I trade for fiat to spend the fiat to buy a house.  I mean, "I will give you _ _,_ _ _ DGB for that there house", "Sold!"

Tongue

Being on the wiki of cryptsy is a good start Smiley.

Don't forget to vote on ThunderClap Keep going ---> https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/8206-digibyte?locale=en
If you have multiple accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr), use them all.
Multiple accounts = Multiple votes = More Social Reach
1 DAY TO GO! WE NEED 19 MORE PEOPLE !

Let's get DigiByte on Bter: Send an email to support@bter.com
Let's get DigiByte on CoinedUp: http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1v93k1/please_add_digibyte_dgb/
Let's get DigiByte on Cryptsy: https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/72581

Can I help?

You need to copy and export the .dat file of your first wallet on your second computer.

I did it, I transferred from my computer to the dropbox and then the dropbox to another computer, and it created a new address and my balance is 0
xploited

Activity: 304
Merit: 252

CLAM Dev

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 05:15:34 AM

I did it, I transferred from my computer to the dropbox and then the dropbox to another computer, and it created a new address and my balance is 0

The folder that you need to copy your wallet .dat file is at C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\DigiByte

Once you place it there and close and reopen the wallet your should see your balance.

jeff88

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Cryptosaur's dev

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 05:28:17 AM

i ask 5 my friens to support dgb. also do it too

Cryptosaur — cryptocurrency ticker for Google Chrome and Opera. (MAX, DOGE, DGB, QRK, EAC, VTC, Q2C, LTC, UTC, LOT, USDe, LEAF, MEOW, NXT)
cderfv

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 05:34:53 AM

The folder that you need to copy your wallet .dat file is at C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\DigiByte

Once you place it there and close and reopen the wallet your should see your balance.

there is not nothing but this also can not transfer to this location
xploited

CLAM Dev

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 05:39:34 AM

<username>  is referring to your windows username.  so if your windows username was  "Sam"  the directory would be at C:\Users\Sam\AppData\Roaming\DigiByte

cderfv

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 05:43:25 AM

<username>  is referring to your windows username.  so if your windows username was  "Sam"  the directory would be at C:\Users\Sam\AppData\Roaming\DigiByte

yes I know, but this is not anything there but also can not copy or paste anything to this location
cderfv

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 05:47:56 AM

now appears but continues to give another address new account and my balance is 0
xploited

CLAM Dev

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 05:57:19 AM

now appears but continues to give another address new account and my balance is 0
What version of windows are you using? 

If its giving you an address then its making a wallet.dat file which should be in the directory that I gave previously. If you close the DigiByte wallet, copy the .dat file to that directory, reopen the digibyte wallet you backup address should be there.

If you don't see the .dat file in that directory my only guess would be your version of windows is old and storing it somewhere else, but thats just a guess. I'm much more a linux expert then windows.

jeff88

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Cryptosaur's dev

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 05:58:25 AM

Hi, guys! I developed extension for Google Chrome, it shows price DigiByte in badge (USD or BTC):

Download: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/digibyte-ticker/hllhpnafinmgfmihbjeppondanjcejpa

Please some donates for developmnet: DLtmvLJL9cRGGSbfS9eUufYbjoPUcgxxUx

Now it have 80 users, try it too!

Cryptosaur — cryptocurrency ticker for Google Chrome and Opera. (MAX, DOGE, DGB, QRK, EAC, VTC, Q2C, LTC, UTC, LOT, USDe, LEAF, MEOW, NXT)
cderfv

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 06:05:02 AM

If its giving you an address then its making a wallet.dat file which should be in the directory that I gave previously. If you close the DigiByte wallet, copy the .dat file to that directory, reopen the digibyte wallet you backup address should be there.

If you don't see the .dat file in that directory my only guess would be your version of windows is old and storing it somewhere else, but thats just a guess. I'm much more a linux expert then windows.

Windows 7
creativecuriosity

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

DGB.Get-By.com Admin

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 06:24:53 AM

Windows 7

So! I think there should be a little explanation.  You may know all of this, but just to be thorough, it should be gone over.

There are two distinct "wallet"s.

The first the program that executes on your computer.  This is also known as the "client".  It consists of the digibyte-qt.exe executable that you run when you see your balance.

The second is a single file that is created the first time you run the program.  It is a file called wallet.dat.  This file is normally stored in the directory: C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\DigiByte.

It is important to note that the "AppData" folder is often hidden by default.  This may be why you are reporting that there "is not anything there but also can not copy or paste anything to this location".  In order to un-"hide" this folder you have to click "Start", type "folder", and click "Folder Options".  Then click the "view" tab, and if you scroll down you should see a setting to "Show hidden files, folders, and drives".

When the digibyte-qt client program is started, it will search the AppData/Roaming/DigiByte folder for a wallet.dat file.  If there is no file, it will create one (thus the 0 balance).  If it does find one, it will load it up.  So, what you need to do is run the digibyte wallet once on the new computer.  Then, close it.  Now you should find the AppData/Roaming/DigiByte folder, and inside of it a wallet.dat file.

You then copy and paste the backed-up wallet.dat file into the AppData/Roaming/DigiByte folder and start the digibyte-qt.exe program again.  This time it should identify the backed-up wallet.dat file and load up your existing wallet.

Hope that has helped Grin

cderfv

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 06:36:02 AM

Windows 7

So! I think there should be a little explanation.  You may know all of this, but just to be thorough, it should be gone over.

The first the program that executes on your computer.  This is also known as the "client".  It consists of the digibyte-qt.exe executable that you run when you see your balance.

The second is a single file that is created the first time you run the program.  It is a file called wallet.dat.  This file is normally stored in the directory: C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\DigiByte.

It is important to note that the "AppData" folder is often hidden by default.  This may be why you are reporting that there "is not anything there but also can not copy or paste anything to this location".  In order to un-"hide" this folder you have to click "Start", type "folder", and click "Folder Options".  Then click the "view" tab, and if you scroll down you should see a setting to "Show hidden files, folders, and drives".

When the digibyte-qt client program is started, it will search the AppData/Roaming/DigiByte folder for a wallet.dat file.  If there is no file, it will create one (thus the 0 balance).  If it does find one, it will load it up.  So, what you need to do is run the digibyte wallet once on the new computer.  Then, close it.  Now you should find the AppData/Roaming/DigiByte folder, and inside of it a wallet.dat file.

You then copy and paste the backed-up wallet.dat file into the AppData/Roaming/DigiByte folder and start the digibyte-qt.exe program again.  This time it should identify the backed-up wallet.dat file and load up your existing wallet.

stays the same Huh
cderfv

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 07:01:58 AM

Windows 7

works was as you said.

Thank you
tvb

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 07:42:26 AM

Anyone has the digibyte networks.py config for p2pool ready?
I am talking about:

Code:
litecoin=math.Object(
        PARENT=networks.nets['litecoin'],
        SHARE_PERIOD=10, # seconds
        CHAIN_LENGTH=24*60*60//10, # shares
        REAL_CHAIN_LENGTH=24*60*60//10, # shares
        TARGET_LOOKBEHIND=200, # shares
        SPREAD=12, # blocks
        IDENTIFIER='e037d5b8c6923410'.decode('hex'),
        PREFIX='7208c1a53ef629b0'.decode('hex'),
        P2P_PORT=8301,
        MIN_TARGET=0,
        MAX_TARGET=2**256//2**20 - 1,
        PERSIST=False,
        WORKER_PORT=8300,
        BOOTSTRAP_ADDRS=''(' '),
        ANNOUNCE_CHANNEL='#p2pool-alt',
        VERSION_CHECK=lambda v: True,

God, why can't I find any p2pool config for Digibyte. I guess I have to figure it out myself.
Arsenal49

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 07:58:08 AM

Come on!

https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/8206-digibyte?locale=en
andreydariy

Activity: 155

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:00:48 AM

hmm cryptsy sounds good
martins

Activity: 140

Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 08:11:13 AM

Does the dev support gambling with Digibyte? Because I have a great game game that if the delivery is correct, it will give MUCH attention to Digibyte!AND BLOW IT THROW THE MOON!

Please check out this wiki site on what it is>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dou_Dizhu
                                                              http://www.pagat.com/climbing/doudizhu.html
or simply google "doudizhu english tutorial" Smiley

-It is a card game similar to Big 2/ President but played with 3 players instead of 2. And the objective is to either win as a team of 2 "workers" or win as the "landlord". It is a very interesting game that, to my knowledge is not supported by ANY kind of cryto. Just imagine on the news and other huge exchanges casting attention on "the FIRST DouDiZhu game to be supported by crypto (DIGIBYTE!)".

It is a game that is EXTREMELY popular in China, I only wish I knew more about coding and could make a site but I don't so I wish someone can implement this idea, Digibyte can be used for so many things already, why not for gambling?

The creator of the site can take make 0.XX% of the win per game or if the dev can put support behind it, why not make a section of gaming that takes a % of each win as fee and revenues be used towards maintaining the site itself as well as the Digibyte foundation?
I would love to see Digibyte succeed as the devs are extremely active and they put their heart into this coin of the future.

The game has to have a clean layout with at least Chinese/English interface (or even other languages as it is a simple game involving cards). If anyone have questions about how the game is played or anything in general, feel free to send me PM.

DLZotFaNvST4WVnyR8eJUWG6uw4xL8caUQ

^^^
this
the MMO world is full of great oportunity for the cryptocurrency and it's not well explored, i mean who here didnt play WoW or any other MMORPG? i did it for 3years long!!! go for it and we explode the moon!

creativecuriosity

Activity: 182

DGB.Get-By.com Admin

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 08:28:38 AM

Windows 7

works was as you said.

Thank you

You are very welcome Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: