Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:11:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055610 times)
martins

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 04:39:41 PM

Nah! $0.08 it's the must optimistic price we'd ever hit! now that requires an special coin with a special gift... like NMC or NxT and Ethereous (innovative)! my calculations show something very real like $0.0045 when we get more ppl involved and start to use DGB as a currency AKA big exchange! cryptsy/btc-e etc...

when we hit cryptsy you can hold for BTC0.00000600

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DuvajBalone

Activity: 137

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 05:44:15 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2014, 08:54:42 PM by DuvajBalone

what happens to the http://dgb.get-by.com/ ?
...Failed to connect to database...

Come to https://dgb.luckyminers.com.
You can test my newly created routes for email when you sign up and using an exotic email provider Smiley
I also cant log in, nor receive email. my mail provider is outlook.com

update: got the email after few hours, but still cant log in.
jochem

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

https://dgb.luckyminers.com

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 06:29:31 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2014, 06:46:34 PM by jochem

what happens to the http://dgb.get-by.com/ ?
...Failed to connect to database...

Come to https://dgb.luckyminers.com.
You can test my newly created routes for email when you sign up and using an exotic email provider Smiley
I also cant log in, nor receive email. my mail provider is outlook.com

Yeah they tend to see me as spam now because of all the notifications i send in a day. (Spammers tend to use Gmail too..)

I switched now to another email relay provider, so you could try again, otherwise p.m. me the username.

Come mine Digibyte  DDOS Protected Server!
pickaxe.cc

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 08:43:50 PM

Any news from cryptsy ? Huh
jochem

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

https://dgb.luckyminers.com

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 08:53:37 PM

Any news from cryptsy ? Huh

Haven't heard anything yet.. Sad

Come mine Digibyte  DDOS Protected Server!
sib01

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 09:15:01 PM

Have you guys checked this thread out https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=446640.0. Its a new altcoin to USD exchange. Maybe the Devs could look into this and get a digibyte to USD trade pair on there. To be honest I do not know how legit they are, but it can be something worth looking into for a USD exchange until Digibyte devs sorts out or release their very own USD exchange.
DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051

Official DigiByte Account

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 09:30:17 PM

Have you guys checked this thread out https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=446640.0. Its a new altcoin to USD exchange. Maybe the Devs could look into this and get a digibyte to USD trade pair on there. To be honest I do not know how legit they are, but it can be something worth looking into for a USD exchange until Digibyte devs sorts out or release their very own USD exchange.
Thanks for the head up! We will look into it! The sooner we can tie DigiByte directly to the USD the better off we are!

ycagel

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:01:56 PM

Check out the top 5 alt crypto on this site!

http://www.altcoinstats.com

Also, can the development team explain why the share pool is at 21B? Seems pretty high for a coin. Does this lead to dilution?

Best,
YC
cherominerito

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:08:03 PM

Do you know if dev is working on this coin? What do you think this coin needs?

Its price has dropped from 350 satoshis to 133 in one week.

FootballCoin:  FXFCWvewynp8feR4ZQ1BJbYxeWzByvqgN8
xploited

Activity: 304
Merit: 252

CLAM Dev

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:19:22 PM

For anyone that missed the post a few pages ago about what were currently working on

*We have a functioning Windows, Max, Linux & Android wallet with QR code support.

*We have had over 10,000 wallets downloaded in the first 3 weeks. 50,000 hits on the web site so far.

*Work is being done on an awesome DigiByte promotional video.

*Many updates are being developed for the DigiByte website.

*We are working on the DigiByte how-to guides.

*We have started work on a DGB exchange.

*We are working on getting the DigiByte foundation started.

*We are working on a light version of the DigiByte wallet for speed.

*The DigiMan is being redesigned to anyone can use him on merchandises, videos etc.

*We have layed out a marketing & advertisement plan to put DigiByte in front of a few million people once a few other things are in place.

*We are working on upgrading servers to handle more users on the DigiByte website.

*Improvements are being made to the DNS seeders.

We spent a month planning and initially making DigiByte. As of today we are only 3 weeks old. We understand people get frustrated when the price drops, but this is a market and markets cycle. We are working hard each and every day to make DigiByte better. If we could accomplish all of this overnight we would. Things take time to complete. We are trying to be as engaged as we can on here to make sure you all know we are working hard.

sakkosekk

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:21:49 PM

Have you read anything in this thread ? Huh
cherominerito

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:22:37 PM

For anyone that missed the post a few pages ago about what were currently working on

*We have a functioning Windows, Max, Linux & Android wallet with QR code support.

*We have had over 10,000 wallets downloaded in the first 3 weeks. 50,000 hits on the web site so far.

*The DigiMan is being redesigned to anyone can use him on merchandises, videos etc.

*We have layed out a marketing & advertisement plan to put DigiByte in front of a few million people once a few other things are in place.

*We are working on upgrading servers to handle more users on the DigiByte website.

We spent a month planning and initially making DigiByte. As of today we are only 3 weeks old. We understand people get frustrated when the price drops, but this is a market and markets cycle. We are working hard each and every day to make DigiByte better. If we could accomplish all of this overnight we would. Things take time to complete. We are trying to be as engaged as we can on here to make sure you all know we are working hard.

Thanks.

FootballCoin:  FXFCWvewynp8feR4ZQ1BJbYxeWzByvqgN8
AL280

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:26:47 PM

Because people have scared and sell lol but its good for people who want to buy^^ the price of DIGIBYTE is minimum: 300/350 for moment and very more if he have a exange whit dollars/euros and more again when he will be add to cryptsy Wink

The developers of DIGIBYTE are very motivates we can see it so i know the price go up very soon.

For exemple only DIGIBYTE have a wallet ANDROID

I know this coin have a good future and for people who sell now at 130 lol i think you do bad things Wink
The_Cashier

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:26:57 PM

+1 Dev team
hash.so

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 11:20:46 PM

Come mine DigiByte with us:

https://dgb.hash.so/

* 1% default donation, can be removed but please don't Smiley
* Super fast servers
* vardiff
* Default MPOS layout, the one you know well (efficient!), Internals have been optimized to make it faster!
* stratum on port 80 and 443, which helps if you are behind a firewall
* One click coin switcher, mine all of our (21) coins with ease!
* PPLNS
* Very nice admins, come say hi in IRC #hash.so @ freenode

Hash.so mining pools with easy coin switching! vardiff, pplns, and 0% fee (1% default donation). Come join us! Smiley
Currently we have 40 scrypt coins and adding new ones all the time.
Support/request thread here.
mintzone

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 11:27:20 PM

What's going on with the Diff right now? Not like I'm complaining  Cool

DGB is my and the future's coin of choice! Don't cry if you don't invest Wink
TwistedXT

Activity: 225

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 11:27:29 PM

Come mine DigiByte with us:

https://dgb.hash.so/

Hash.so it's nice to see you have added Digibyte to your pools, I've mined other coins with you in the past and I love the coin switching feature.

Hash.so gets my vote!  Smiley
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 11:29:15 PM

Because people have scared and sell lol but its good for people who want to buy^^ the price of DIGIBYTE is minimum: 300/350 for moment and very more if he have a exange whit dollars/euros and more again when he will be add to cryptsy Wink

The developers of DIGIBYTE are very motivates we can see it so i know the price go up very soon.

For exemple only DIGIBYTE have a wallet ANDROID

I know this coin have a good future and for people who sell now at 130 lol i think you do bad things Wink

It is going down bad now on coinmarket.io Sad
Gazza1

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 11:43:56 PM

I am wishing I had more BTC to invest right now.  It's so close somebody might as well push it all the way down.  Then we can buy SO MUCH so cheap.  Cheesy

Don't worry guys, this stock is going to go back to where it was and many times over.

Impossible is a word found only in the dictionary of fools.
creativecuriosity

Activity: 182

DGB.Get-By.com Admin

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 11:45:18 PM

Nah! $0.08 it's the must optimistic price we'd ever hit! now that requires an special coin with a special gift... like NMC or NxT and Ethereous (innovative)! my calculations show something very real like $0.0045 when we get more ppl involved and start to use DGB as a currency AKA big exchange! cryptsy/btc-e etc...

when we hit cryptsy you can hold for BTC0.00000600
DigiByte launched 3 weeks ago.  In that time, the Dev team has forged ahead with additional wallet releases and are hard at work doing what they intended to do: develop.  That is "value".  Real value, not speculative value.  That is what you are betting on when you support and take part in the DigiByte community.

The number of coins that will ultimately be in circulation at the peak of the DGB life-cycle is a lot of coins: true.  This was not a mistake, but a prudent long-term observation.  There are 6 Billion + human beings in the world. That figures to less than 4 DGB per person in the world, assuming the population doesn't grow -> which is a pipe dream.  That means we are looking at even less than 4 DGB per person.

Many would argue that the world population has no relation to a crypto-currency.  A fair argument; I think they are short-sighted.  If we are talking about tomorrow, or this year, I think it is a very accurate argument.  A true currency, however, doesn't exist today and tomorrow.  It has to function 10, 100, 500 years from now.  

If you are worried about the current price of DGB on the exchanges, I understand.  But that means that you are a speculator.  You got into this crypto-currency because you were hoping to buy/mine low and sell high -> and then move on to the next 'fad'.  Frankly, I think DGB is a terrible speculation.  You should go mine and insta-sell some other coin.

The quotes of "value" that are being bandied about are based, in my opinion, on a few mis-judgements of the what value is, and the market in general.  

This coin wasn't created, in my opinion, to be an overnight insta-sell success.  The development team seems to be in this project for the long term.  That means continued support, development, and expansion.  The value that will be found in this coin, the "special gift" that has been mentioned, is this devotion to the continued development of the wallet and coin.  Assuming the Dev team keeps up the good work, and I believe they will based on my interactions with them, is that months and years after all of these fad crypto-currencies have faded into the void of history DigiByte will still be here.  It is this development and support which creates "real" value.  Value that grows steadily over time.  Not "speculative" value, but "investment" value.  For those who don't understand the difference, I would point you towards a classic tome of investment advice, Value Investing by Warren Buffet.  TL;DR: Find an asset that can be purchased for less than it is worth, and buy it.  It would be my argument that nifty experimental ideas do not equal value in crypto-currency.  Instead, it is the community and sustained development of the coin that equals long-term value.  

Crypto-currency seems to be poised for exponential growth in the near future.  It makes little sense to base future predictive values on current prices.  If crypto-currency makes the leap from geeky-endeavor to mainstream transactional currency, which I believe it will, there must be an existing crypto-currency that has the characteristics to make that a reality.  Bitcoin may well become a good 'store of value', which is one of the requirements of a currency.  But it does not meet the requirements, in its present incarnation, to be fungible and meet the other requirements of a transactional currency.  The total money supply, often represented as M, is simply too small, even with 8 decimal places.  The transaction times are too long to facilitate the type of instant transactions fiat users are used to and require.  There are methods around these issues, and they may be developed and financed around, but as it stands this seems to be simply true.

So, what other crypto-currency fills that void?  The growth in the crypto-currency market seems likely to happen regardless.  Where does that growth go?  I don't have a crystal ball, and neither does anyone else.  I think it will go to the coin that meets the needs of business.  It is serious.  It has the fungibility and transaction speed that are necessary to do business.  It is perpetually developed and maintained.  It is easy to understand and adopt.  Personally, I believe DigiByte has a reasonable chance to be able to fulfill those requirements in the near to mid term future.  It is not a meme or joke as doge coin seems to be.  It has enough total money supply to support widespread adoption.  Transaction speed is much faster than some of the other competitors.  The development team seem poised and prepared to continue development into the long-term future.  It is marketable and with the upcoming educational videos and material should be easy to understand and adopt by the general public.  All these things are what real value in this market should be made up of in this market.  

So, if you think the price of 150 satoshi's is higher than the value of this long-term sustained development and community: sell your DigiBytes.  If, however, you believe that not to be the case -> Welcome to the DigiByte community, I hope we can become friends over the coming months and years.  Maybe, just maybe, some day in the future we can make a toast to the mis-fortune of those with short-term profit on their mind.  The ones who on this very forum lament that they sold their children's college fund worth of BTC for a pizza.

Just two Digi's on this coin and the crypto-currency market in general.  Sorry for the soapbox and lecture Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: