Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:14:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 [623] 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3058337 times)
suchPotato

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 03:35:12 PM

It's all about the impression you want to create. What is a 'good impression' for a crypto to make? What is your idea of a good impression? My idea is that of creating a first impression of a solid coin, with a solid Dev team, with a solid community, with a very solid plan for the future, which has an extremely solid track record of never letting anyone down and always getting things right, that is going to generate very handsome returns for both miners and investors . . .

I think giveaways imply the opposite, and create a bad first impression. They're 10 times more popular with the children who aren't mature enough to appreciate the value of money yet.

And yes, at the end of the day, we're talking about money, real money, or at least that's what DigiByte is supposed to be anyway . . . of course, it'll never reach that status if it's treated like internet tipping tokens.

Think about it. Everyone. Long and hard. What is your idea of a good first impression for DGB?

Ok, now I see your point. And I disagree, but let me clarify first Cheesy I'll answer what my ideal good impression is after I made my points.

1) Any impression is better than no impression. I gather none inside the digibyte comunity has the resources to do a massive advertising campaign. Also most said campaigns turn into flops, right after the company advertising a coin stops doing so. A giveaway is the only cheap way I see to actually bring digibyte some spotlight.

2) As per point one, the illusion that some big players will come and back digibyte just because of the tech is ridiculous. They may be interested in a 24/7 customer service for people doing buisness with digibyte, but that implies (again) that people are willing to put enough resources to back a serious company. Trust is a major concern too, the company must be accountable and stuff, can't be done in a day.

3) Dogecoin is becoming more and more money-ish by the day. Merchants accept dogecoins because they know they'll get a lot of extra revenues by doing so, and this in turn gives a reason for more people to change their reserves from BTC (or even fiat) to doge, which is much faster. Now doge has a much too strung "meme" and it may very well hurt its prospectives to become a "buisness" coin, however, noone's that piky about coins so long as they're worth money. The fact it's used for tipping does not tamage its reputation in the least IMO.

3.1) let me remark this: BTC community's "grumpyness" (few and too cheap giveaways) is per se a reason why one would switch to dogecoins. A "nice" coin is better to wor with and also gets more supporters.

4) Every day a new coin is born, what oes digibyte give more than the others? The "multi algorithm" is only interesting for miners, the fact it's safer from 51% attaks and has dedicated devs is important for anybody else, but DGB is not that special in this sense. On the other hand digibyte is ne of the "friendly" coins, with a nice (tough small) comunity, and people may join it for that.

5) You said, in the other post, that big companies don't do giveaways, at best they give samples. A "sample" of DGB is indeed a giveaway, one may want to try out the wallet or the tipbot. Although there's plenty of peope participating in giveaways, they're not there for the money but for the fun. It's annoying going to an exchange to get 1$ of coins, getting tipped instead is much more fun.

6) Buisnessfolk are humans like everyone else, they may as well start playing with a few coins worth millicents and ten put some milions in it (if an opportunity arises). One thing is a bank giving, or worse, getting a few millicents giveaways, that'd be ridiculous indeed, another thing is people doing so. We are privates, we are not "digibyte", the network per se does not hand out tips randomly.

7) tips are another thing. if you walk on the street and some stranger gives you 50 cents you'd be seriously perplex, at best. A kid may be happy but an adult will probably be offended, they're treating you like a beggar! Tips are however another thing, if some random fellow tips you 0.001 cents you'll take it as a token of appreciation. Even if it's a more hefty sum the concept is the same, it's not charity, it's approval. In the case of my giveaway the tips are a welcome, like you'd hand out flyers and/or samples and welcome people with a smile.

ok for the tl;dr: giveaway is nice cheap and does not imply any silliness. Anybody from a kid to a hedge fund CEO can enjoy trading a few millicents for fun.

now about your "think big" idea, I guess you threw it ther as an exapmle, but the probe is it can't work. You're offering a discount on the acquisition of the coin, people would just come buy the coin sell it at market value and buy new coins. The actual value would drop and you'd run out of coins fast. Changing the price in such a blunt way (cause you are changing the price when you give an extra or a discount) simply does not work.
During the cold war Russia kept the ruble at 1$ as an honor point, but the ruble was worth more or less 20 cents, and this caused problems to no end, even in a strict totalitarian superpowr like it was the money black market was impossible to fend off. (ofc DGB can do no monetary police like the soviet union could!)

Now let's go back to the "first impression" I want to give, and also that I got so far, digibyte is a serious coin, with a good dev and a nice community behind. A nice community, not an elitarian group (we're not, end of the story), not a group of people here just for the buisness (it's simply not so). An all-around coin that can be used for tipping as much as e-commerce, and a safe coin that can be used for hedging agains other coins fluctuations. On this past point: many coins just die, thst's usually cause the dev left and the network stopped working, putting money in coins with no history and nobody behind, I want to make it clear that "we" are here and not going away, the current status of the subreddit screams "dead coin", we need some more activity.

If I may add this, I have a "plan", it's a private initiative to which a few other people have adhered, and it's starting Saturday, it does not represent all the community for sure, but it's a serious effort, I only chose to advertise this much cause I think first time events should be kept small, raching 10 people and involving 1-200 shibes during the giveaway would be ideal. It's frst of all aimed at the digibyte people, to shake things up, nothing is worse  than apathy. It also aims at giving others the nice and welcoming feel from digibyte comunity that'd give them a reason to support us.

And here's my roadmap in short: the first event is Saturday, if @24hralttrade wishes he can schedue another one on twitter net week, and it'll be advertised on the first giveaway. It's going to become a periodic event and get more people around in the digibyte comunity, and give a rendezvous point to the comunity itself, something to work for, not a one time fast forgotten thing.
It'll "impose" DGB as the one most organized and generous community in the crypto world, sort of a dogecoin more mature big brother.

I don't see how tipping could ruin a coin's reputation, and ofc I'm not taliking about "spam tipping" but about a serious initiative that requires work, shows commitment, and attracts attention.

I don't really see how "we" as community could get any more professional than this, in any case if you change your mind you're most welcome! Wink

flound1129

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

www.multipool.us

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 08:52:31 PM

The current version of the wallet appears to have significant problems sending transactions.

Please have a dev contact me to resolve these issues.

Multipool - Always mine the most profitable coin - Scrypt, X11 or SHA-256!
HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 10:03:54 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2014, 06:57:25 AM by HR

I appreciate your opinion and thank you for taking the time. With that in mind, please don't misunderstand my very short response – it is by no way a slight of hand, rather it is just a reflection of my desire to stay with what really seems important, to me anyway.

Any impression is better than no impression.
I totally disagree. It takes a lifetime to earn a customer, and about 5 seconds to lose him/her. You're going nowhere fast if you lose him/her before you get him/her.

the illusion that some big players will come and back digibyte just because of the tech is ridiculous
This is one of DGB's main stated long term goals

what does digibyte give more than the others?
Again, one must look at the principal goals put forth by the Devs to have an appropriate answer. I'm not going to repeat what can be found on the OP and in DigiByte's multiple post – it's there for anyone who wants to read it – but I will say that the difference is measured in light years.

getting tipped instead is much more fun
And I'm talking about serious business. Wink

We are privates, we are not "digibyte"
Again, I'm talking about serious business, and, as such, this is a DigiByte proposal, not a pass-the-hat and see what we can do as a community proposal.

giveaway is nice cheap and does not imply any silliness
I'd say foolishness rather than silliness. But, hey, each to his own – if you want to give DGB away, I'm not telling you that you can't, only asking that you at least put something serious in your signature and make clear it's private and not official DGB.

now about your "think big" idea, I guess you threw it there as an example, but the probe is it can't work
Jeez, now you're getting aggressive (maybe I should edit my start to this response). You're right about the example, and very dogmatic about your declaration that it can't work. Wow. Now that's definitive! When reading your reasoning, my first question is to ask who are we to tell other people what to do once they've bought and benefit from the discount. What are you going to tell the people you tip? Are you really going to worry about that? Have you even thought about it. Cheesy The price change would not be blunt by any stretch of the imagination (unless you really think we'll have 100 people stampeding together to buy maximum allotments), and your forex intervention example is really a bit wild and completely unrelated to say the least.

not a group of people here just for the business (it's simply not so)
I hope you get off it soon, because, my friend, like it or not, this IS A BUSINESS, and if you're looking for a place to play and have fun, you've got hundreds of other possibilities. Why preach here? And please don't call us shibes. Again, there are lots of playgrounds where you can go . . .

It'll "impose" DGB as the one most organized and generous community in the crypto world, sort of a dogecoin more mature big brother.
While “impose” is a very poorly chosen word, the essence of what I think you want to say is what I'd call a pipe-dream if there ever was one. What? We need to give away DBG to show we're good people? And who even cares? It's not about if you're a nice guy our not, it's about if what you have to offer really protects investors' wealth or not. (Or was that completely over your head?)

suchPotato, I see you're a noob (although I suspect that this is not you're first nick), and that you've only posted here. What's your purpose here, with your cute little shibe name, and your grand illusion to undermine and degrade DGB?

HR
Legendary

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 10:05:54 PM

The current version of the wallet appears to have significant problems sending transactions.

What kind of problems? Sounds alarming. Did you do that on purpose?

How about sharing these significant problems with us now that you've brought it to our public attention?

BTW, you could just PM DigiByte (and I know you know that too).

Huh  Huh  Huh

DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051

Official DigiByte Account

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 02:07:35 AM

We are very aware of these issues. We are working on fixing as well as updating several things all in one update. We will send you a PM to get some details. Thank you for posting!

HR
Legendary

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 07:15:16 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2014, 08:59:31 AM by HR

This is a draft proposal.

Buy 10 and get 1 free!

That's right, for a limited time only, new investors
who purchase DGB with fiat will receive 1 additional DGB for every 10 purchased.

For example, if you buy 100,000 DGB, you'll get another 10,000 free. Now that's not bad!

Minimum purchase 100,000 DGB; maximum purchasable amount of 1,000,000 DGB per investor.
Offer good until the 10,000,000 "free" DGB account is depleted.

100,000 DGB for every 1 million DGB purchased with fiat (for the first 100 investors to take advantage of the promotion). This would amount to a 10% giveaway, or around $9 USD at current prices. (Once DGB is at 100 satoshi, that would translate into around $45 USD.)

How can this be done? By working directly with the exchanges that accept fiat. In the States that would be Cryptsy, and in Europe that would be LiteBit. Anyone buying DGB with fiat would qualify.

The promotion account could be funded with around $900 USD at current prices (for 10 million DGB) and the promotion would be good for 100 million of newly purchased DGB with fiat, which would go a long ways towards helping price appreciation as well!

DigiByte, have you guys got $900 USD to fund this? And the time and desire to put it together? I can guarantee that you'd get a lot of press coverage (that's free advertising) as a result - DGB would be on every crypto blog and from there to every forum by word of mouth.

What do you say?

http://www.altcoinweekly.com/
http://bitcoinmagazine.com/
http://bitcoinnews24.com/
http://www.coindesk.com
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/
http://cryptosource.org/

And it's not limited to the crypto sphere!
http://blog.wallstreetsurvivor.com/2014/05/28/the-ultimate-list-resources-bitcoin/

Even Forbes does crypto news!
http://www.forbes.com/sites/reuvencohen/2013/11/27/the-top-30-crypto-currency-market-capitalizations-in-one-place/
http://www.forbes.com/sites/kashmirhill/2014/05/07/living-on-bitcoin-a-year-later-the-cryptocurrencys-youngest-miner/

And I'm sure I've only scratched the surface.  Grin

suchPotato

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 10:21:51 AM

I appreciate your opinion and thank you for taking the time. With that in mind, please don't misunderstand my very short response – it is by no way a slight of hand, rather it is just a reflection of my desire to stay with what really seems important, to me anyway.

Lol I tend to write a lot but your response didn't look that short Cheesy Let me premit this, as I see you seem worried about this point the most, it's (obviously) not an official "digibyte flagship" operation, nor I'm trying to market it as such. It's me and other 4 (so far) digibyte fellows putting some time and money behind this operation. It's a "from the community to the community" operation. I gather digibyte is supportive of this, go back to page 636 and you read This is awesome to see the community rallying together! We are working hard on numerous things as we speak. We definitely would contribute some DGB toward a giveaway! .

I think I see where you're coming from, I also tend to shun the "do something eye-catching whatever it is" kind of action. You may not believe it but I'm not the kind of person who runs naked at the stadium to raise awareness about global warming Wink . However I stand by my pont that the tipping can only either have nil effect or be beneficial. It doesn't cost me too much so I'll go ahead.

I totally disagree. It takes a lifetime to earn a customer, and about 5 seconds to lose him/her. You're going nowhere fast if you lose him/her before you get him/her.

I must say you have a point here. It takes more to gain reputation than to tranish it. But to tranish a coin's reputation (for buisness anyways) the only ways (imo) are:
Convince people it's a scam (either heavily premined or pump and dumped every other day). 
Convince people that the network may crumble any moment.
Convince people that the devs might be unable to respond to critical issues.
Convince people that the distribution method anytime at the arbitrion of the devs (eg change the block's rewards against the schedule).
Convince people that using such coin wil link them to criminal acivity (there still is the lingering myth that BTC is linked to money laundry and drug deling).

This is to tranish the reputation of the coin. If ever people get convinced that a certain suchPotato and his gang of friends are nuts that'll hardly affect the coin per-se.

the illusion that some big players will come and back digibyte just because of the tech is ridiculous
This is one of DGB's main stated long term goals

what does digibyte give more than the others?
Again, one must look at the principal goals put forth by the Devs to have an appropriate answer. I'm not going to repeat what can be found on the OP and in DigiByte's multiple post – it's there for anyone who wants to read it – but I will say that the difference is measured in light years.

ok, this is actually a big deal. I don't know what's your job or occupation and I suppose you've seen a different world than I did. I speak from observation of the IT field and some other stuff, I've seen plenty of great technologies fall into oblivion because of lack of interest, plenty of overmarketed crap actually take the place of established and efficient tecnologies.

Speaking of crypto we have NXT, mastercoin, counteparty and its clones, etc that offer planty more than traditional coins did, where does their adoption stand? We have seen the ascent of ripple and bitshares, must say I don't really get their mechanism full well, but ripple seems to be pretty much a trust-based network, and bitshares' wild employment of derivatives looks, to me, a recipe for failure.
We've seen the rise of dogecoin, which really offers nothing new technologically, the hype for monero, which only matters for miners from what it seems (or so to day, it does not matter).
And after all this who comes up as the ruler of crypto? Bitcoin! the oldest and most obsolete among the players in the game.

Are you really sure that digibyte's digishield, multialgorithm and somewhat faster transactions are enough? Well, for what may matter to you, if it was just for this I wouldn't put a penny on digibyte. The devs baking it make a bigger factor in my calculus, the fact digibyte's already known as the one who helped dogecoin and other coins with the digishield is the bigger factor for me. So digibyte's known as an advanced coin with a friendly outlook to other coins, and therefore it may gather community, attention, and simpathy.

getting tipped instead is much more fun
And I'm talking about serious business. Wink

We are privates, we are not "digibyte"
Again, I'm talking about serious business, and, as such, this is a DigiByte proposal, not a pass-the-hat and see what we can do as a community proposal.

As I said, buisness isn't supposed to come and grab tips, that's pretty obvious. A buisnessman may pass by and choose that digibyte is the kind of coin he wants to invest in, which is an merely added bonus. I don't see a reason why any "serious buisness" may opt out of a coin because said coin is being used in giveaways. Also this is not even the main point, the giveaways may as well just attract some 15 year old kids, but if said kids have their parents buy them some stuff trough digibyte that's good enough for buisnesses to start accepting DGB.

Besides any serious and established cryptocoin buisness may as well do some tippings on its own to grab some customers, weselldoges did 2 1 milion dogecoin giveaways after reopening, moolah keeps doing milion doge giveaways from time to time.
You don't like their practices? fine, but they're actual buisnesses, dealing with milions of dollars. (To be fair they mostly deal in dogecoins but I guess you can find similar policies outside of dogecoin).

giveaway is nice cheap and does not imply any silliness
I'd say foolishness rather than silliness. But, hey, each to his own – if you want to give DGB away, I'm not telling you that you can't, only asking that you at least put something serious in your signature and make clear it's private and not official DGB.

Well, I can do that, my signature is empty after all.

But you should see some examples about this so called "foolishness". Tesa motors, not too long ago, released its patents with the motto "all our patents are belong to you", an old, and pretty lame nerdy pun. Bill gates made a gag with window xp crashing at its vista presentation, to show hom much better vista was (if I'm not mistaken he did this with other os launches too), that's another quite cheap trick. Nokia official facebook page often comes out with jokes like "break a samsung". And the list is long, even the biggest enterprises do "silly stuff" to get some attention. I'm talking about official stuff, not fanmade!

now about your "think big" idea, I guess you threw it there as an example, but the probe is it can't work
Jeez, now you're getting aggressive (maybe I should edit my start to this response). You're right about the example, and very dogmatic about your declaration that it can't work. Wow. Now that's definitive! When reading your reasoning, my first question is to ask who are we to tell other people what to do once they've bought and benefit from the discount. What are you going to tell the people you tip? Are you really going to worry about that? Have you even thought about it. Cheesy The price change would not be blunt by any stretch of the imagination (unless you really think we'll have 100 people stampeding together to buy maximum allotments), and your forex intervention example is really a bit wild and completely unrelated to say the least.

Hmm ok, a limited promotion may actually be workable. I didn't mean to be aggressive btw, where'd you get that from? Tongue.

However I fail to see how this is any less of a "stupid gimmic" than my tipping is. In fact by putting little but "real" money behind the exchange you're making it a "get little money" event rather than a mere "attract people" event, IMO. For what matters, if you chose this path, I'd suggest to give the money to buisnesses that chose to accept DGB and comply to certain terms, that's a more effective way to do it.

To elaborate on the "little money" deal, at events they give you a t-shirt you're probably gonna throw away rather than the 3$ it's worth, cause it's better to give a symbolic gift than a ridiculous sum of money.

Also, DGB goes up and down 10% in a few hours, is it really worth to buy DGB at a 10% discount if they may fall more than 10% before you can change? see it as a non-digibyter, one who cares nothing for the coin, where's the incentive?

Last but not least, a giveaway needs 5$ to be effective, your promotion needs 1k$, and I seriously wonder how many people it will reach. Then again if you want to do it do it, I don't see any problem with that. (mind however that 1k$ worth of DGB etxra dropped on an exchange will cause the value to go down a lot, albeit temporarily).

I hope you get off it soon, because, my friend, like it or not, this IS A BUSINESS, and if you're looking for a place to play and have fun, you've got hundreds of other possibilities. Why preach here? And please don't call us shibes. Again, there are lots of playgrounds where you can go . . .
well so far I've got a few positive responses an equal number of silent ignores, and one negative feedback. So nah, I'm not going away yet Wink I use "shibe" as short for "dogecoin enthusiast" they call themselves that.

While “impose” is a very poorly chosen word, the essence of what I think you want to say is what I'd call a pipe-dream if there ever was one. What? We need to give away DBG to show we're good people? And who even cares? It's not about if you're a nice guy our not, it's about if what you have to offer really protects investors' wealth or not. (Or was that completely over your head?)

suchPotato, I see you're a noob (although I suspect that this is not you're first nick), and that you've only posted here. What's your purpose here, with your cute little shibe name, and your grand illusion to undermine and degrade DGB?

In fact I used the " for "impose", and this is my first nick, although I've come plenty times on bitcointalk I never registered or posted. I care, I believe DGB has potential and think I can help bring it out. I don't see how my behavior can damage the community, it's certainly not my intention.

I registered as suchPotato on reddit and brought the nick here, don't want to fool anybody.

Actually I wanted to clarify this too, I'm not trying to hijack anything, not trying to defrudate the "elder" digibyters, I'm just trying to give a push the right way. You think it's the wrong way, others think it's the right one. I disagree with your ways, if all of the community and the devs agreed with your "zero sum PR" ways, I'd just leave, not cause "my grand plan failed" but because I believe your ways would fail, and don't want to lose money (well, you don't say?), am I wrong, perhaps, to each his own I guess.

HR
Legendary

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 11:03:39 AM

this is my first nick, although I've come plenty times on bitcointalk I never registered or posted. I care, I believe DGB has potential and think I can help bring it out. I don't see how my behavior can damage the community, it's certainly not my intention.

I believe you.

Even though we don't see eye-to-eye, I encourage you to continue with your efforts. It's really not a matter of right or wrong, but rather reach, effectiveness, and corporate image. However, by identifying yourself as a community member, and remembering to point out all DGB's strong points, I'm sure you can only help. What you've said in your previous posts convinces me of your good faith, and where there is good faith, there is usually something positive as well.

Just a couple of quick observations, one silly, the other very important that I didn't adequately address before: 1) t-shirts serve as walking advertizements Wink 2) it's not just technology that separates DGB from the rest, rather it's a clear commitment to make DigiByte a "professional decentralized payment network used by millions of people across the planet to quickly & easily buy and sell good & services over the internet, in store, or person-to-person with little to no fees" using the "most fair POW mining option out there" all made possible by the most "professional & dedicated development team" I know of that most assuredly is beginning to look at the next stage of development when "Sophisticated & Institutional Investors come on board". http://www.digibyte.co It's not the technology per se, but what you do with it!

Don't get me wrong, it's not like I disapprove of what you're doing, I just don't want us to confuse one thing with another - I want us to think big, by first visualizing what DigiByte can be, and then making that a reality.

Thanks for your ideas, contributions and efforts - and if you want to call yourself a shibe, by all means, but please leave me out.  Grin

suchPotato

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 11:37:03 AM

Don't get me wrong, it's not like I disapprove of what you're doing, I just don't want us to confuse one thing with another - I want us to think big, by first visualizing what DigiByte can be, and then making that a reality.

Thanks for your ideas, contributions and efforts - and if you want to call yourself a shibe, by all means, but please leave me out.  Grin

Yes, be sure I'll point out the strong points of digibyte in the giveaway intro (keeping in mind it'll be mostly for people on the dogecoin subreddit, so I may tone it in a somewhat more friendly than aseptic way).

And of course, I agree, digibyte is not a meme coin and it's not meant to be. The friendly approach is one thing, the pineapple-bound threads, however, should indeed stay on dogecoin. In a little article I wrote for fun few days ago I made a case about dogecoin being a heavily branded coin, somewhat following a similar strategy to apple's, it is meant to stay a somewhat hipster thing, regardless of its pros and cons, most apple users are apple fans (ditto for doge). Digibyte's approach is different and its strategy must be different too.

About the "shibe" thing, dogecoin enthusiasts call themseves that (I never called you a shibe Cheesy ), I use "digibyter" for digibyte community member, like bitcoiner or litecoiner, if there's a better synonim please tell me!

In any case good luck for whatever initiative you wish to bring forth, and ofc if you change idea about joining the tipping event you're welcome!

24hralttrade

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 11:38:43 AM

Hi guys!
Sorry been away for a few day, Yes i know again  Grin

I really like both ideas,

The approach of HR is really a business/proffesional attempt to reach out the adoption of Digibyte. And i think like HR mentioned Digibyte have to handle this by it's "own".
B2B (business to business)
Digibyte will be attempting the B2B congress in Brussels,Maybe it's a idea to handle this "Discount" on the B2b only?  

And the idea of suchPotato is really a Community to community welcome.
Showing how great Digibyte and the community is and offcourse tell them everything what Digibyte stands for and why to choose Digibyte.
We need to get more "traffic" in all of the Digibyte communication channels. And this will be a good way to get it.

The big business won't adopt a coin with no community and people behind it that is willing to use/spend the Digibytes.
The big picture of Digibyte now is really good! but offcourse it could be much better! ,  the community behind it, the people working on Digibyte and the technical part of it it's all great and now we need to expand that!

So i really believe combining both actions will make everything Bigger & Better!

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
HR
Legendary

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 11:51:34 AM

Little by little, and every little bit counts!

Smiley

24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 11:57:15 AM

Little by little, and every little bit counts!

Smiley

Agreed!

p.s
Looks like Boostpool is sort of dead?  Almost no miners, Groestl getting dumped over and over again.

http://boostpool.com/stats/
https://www.mintpal.com/market/GRS/BTC

scrxxx burning his BTC.

Short time  untill they give up.

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
ycagel

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 12:07:31 PM

Both members contributions and points are valuable. More members involved in DGB's success can never hurt. Remember, anyone can change their stance at a given point in time. Maybe the younger audience will realize the business potential of DGB and stay on for the long haul and contribute ideas to further that. I commend both of you for constructive conversation, pros and cons and also agreeing to disagree. Keep it moving folks! Can't do anything without you all!

YC

Hi guys!
Sorry been away for a few day, Yes i know again  Grin

I really like both ideas,

The approach of HR is really a business/proffesional attempt to reach out the adoption of Digibyte. And i think like HR mentioned Digibyte have to handle this by it's "own".
B2B (business to business)
Digibyte will be attempting the B2B congress in Brussels,Maybe it's a idea to handle this "Discount" on the B2b only?  

And the idea of suchPotato is really a Community to community welcome.
Showing how great Digibyte and the community is and offcourse tell them everything what Digibyte stands for and why to choose Digibyte.
We need to get more "traffic" in all of the Digibyte communication channels. And this will be a good way to get it.

The big business won't adopt a coin with no community and people behind it that is willing to use/spend the Digibytes.
The big picture of Digibyte now is really good! but offcourse it could be much better! ,  the community behind it, the people working on Digibyte and the technical part of it it's all great and now we need to expand that!

So i really believe combining both actions will make everything Bigger & Better!

suchPotato

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 12:18:02 PM

Oh wow, I totally forgot the B2B part  for a moment! That's great news too!

If dgb manages to stay pump-and-dump-free it may indeed become a viable B2B medium, and that means a huge volume!

BTW I need to reach @cryos75 (if you're here, we'd need the reddit tipbot to be fixed by saturday for the tipping event)

and @digibyte I wanted to update you: we're having the tipping event this Saturday at 5 pm EST, that's 10 GMT
see http://www.reddit.com/r/Digibyte/comments/2hm03a/dogecoin_digibyte_giveaway_details_and_request/

Ps: I'm still a bit confused by the different timezones actually, EST is the one used in UK, and GMT is the one used in the US right?

suchPotato

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 12:30:03 PM

And @hr , @ycagel and @24hralttrade I usually go down to buisness without compliments, so I may be blunt at times, but it's really great to see a heated forum discussion turn into something positive and constructive! This is what I meant by digibyte having a nice comunity, and what I think is one of its main strong points! Cheesy

Let's keep up the good job!

ycagel

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 12:31:01 AM

Don't think anything was heated. Members here are passionate about DGB and there is nothing wrong with that! Smiley Let's keep taking action and getting DGB on the map. I suspect there are holes that are widening in BTC and it's a great opportunity for someone to step up! Hint, hint.

YC

And @hr , @ycagel and @24hralttrade I usually go down to buisness without compliments, so I may be blunt at times, but it's really great to see a heated forum discussion turn into something positive and constructive! This is what I meant by digibyte having a nice comunity, and what I think is one of its main strong points! Cheesy

Let's keep up the good job!
Digithusiast

Activity: 886
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 10:24:57 AM

Meanwhile, DigiByte is disabled on Bittrex for over 3 weeks now. That is very sad and bad for DigiByte. I really hope it will be fixed soon.
24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 10:29:40 AM

Meanwhile, DigiByte is disabled on Bittrex for over 3 weeks now. That is very sad and bad for DigiByte. I really hope it will be fixed soon.

Digibyte knows about this problem and sollution is incoming!
Wallet update will come soon.

HR
Legendary

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 10:34:52 AM

Better get 'em while the gettin's good. Wink

http://thepatternsite.com/visualcpindex.html

ycagel

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 11:22:15 AM

HR,
 What's your analysis based on this?

YC

Better get 'em while the gettin's good. Wink

http://thepatternsite.com/visualcpindex.html

Pages: « 1 ... 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 [623] 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: