Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:17:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 [637] 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055611 times)
DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051

Official DigiByte Account

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 11:46:12 AM

This coin seems to be doing all the right things - why does the price keep dropping?

Is it simply the massive inflation rate?  If so, are the devs planning to slow that down to give the price a chance to rise?

Cheers!

The most important reason is that DGB does not seem interesting to investor... Not yet any marketing or advertising...
It just seemed to them like any other coin around maybe more minable options involved...

Therefore, not much buy walls but those inflated coins come to be dumped so results in price drop...
If this is the rate in next 2 weeks we will see 12-13 Sats unless an interesting news came up.

I think there is nothing wrong with the current inflation rate, rather than reducing it, we should let people use DGB around the world including china, do the right thing like marketing, advertising, then this amount of DGB will not be enough for the world... Now you see bitcoin is just not enough....

PS: If the reward is halved, I would not mind though. It can be good in the long run. If it should be done anyhow, then should be done in the next update.
We should not really play a lot with the main core of the coin too much... The investors may run away due to radical decisions on the coin.

BTER.COM should add DGB... That might help a lot.
Thank you for the feedback! We are working on getting some new advertising options set up in China. We also have the Chinese name for DigiByte compiled into our development wallet. We have fixed a couple of the bug & are working to fix 2 more before we release v3.0.2. If all goes well we can do this by the end of this coming week.

As for Android & iOS wallets. We are talking with several developers at the moment to get bids on finishing these. We have attempted to update Android but we are not very experienced on the Android platform so we are bringing in the pros.

If anyone is interested in helping to moderate r/DigiByte on redddit please let us know. We could use help updating links & info there as well as helping to grow our Reddit user base.

We want to be well positioned to welcome the Doge mining community into DigiByte when Doge mining ends in January. We feel starting this process now is appropriate.

When we announce the DigiByte Wiki, community members will be able to actively post content and update information pertaining to DigiByte. Thanks again for all your support!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 12:03:24 PM

mintpal delist DGB
bittrex disabled DGB
cryptsy can't login
wallet always crash,
so i dig and save in the pool,but pool warning me must Withdrawal
where should i save DGB now???
Download the Windows or OSX wallet from the 1st page of this forum or from digibyte.co and store your DGB on your pc. Let us know if you have more questions or issues.

LTCMAXMYR

Activity: 609
Merit: 500

DMD,XZC

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 12:13:00 PM

mintpal delist DGB
bittrex disabled DGB
cryptsy can't login
wallet always crash,
so i dig and save in the pool,but pool warning me must Withdrawal
where should i save DGB now???
Download the Windows or OSX wallet from the 1st page of this forum or from digibyte.co and store your DGB on your pc. Let us know if you have more questions or issues.
win32 wallet v3.0.1.0,widows 7 system,when using the .conf file from the 1st page,
always crash after few minutes,reopen the wallet,it resync,and crash
if not using .conf file,no sync,

Never buy any ICO altcoin.
Never buy any ASIC altcoin.
ycagel

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 12:14:26 PM

Jared,
 You and your team's efforts are not going unappreciated. I would recommend that we as a community try to find out what exchanges can actively trade DGB. I know folks want to seize the opportunity to get DGB where it is. It is difficult based on wallets missing or withdrawals having issue. Will the new wallet fix solve these issues?

YC

This coin seems to be doing all the right things - why does the price keep dropping?

Is it simply the massive inflation rate?  If so, are the devs planning to slow that down to give the price a chance to rise?

Cheers!

The most important reason is that DGB does not seem interesting to investor... Not yet any marketing or advertising...
It just seemed to them like any other coin around maybe more minable options involved...

Therefore, not much buy walls but those inflated coins come to be dumped so results in price drop...
If this is the rate in next 2 weeks we will see 12-13 Sats unless an interesting news came up.

I think there is nothing wrong with the current inflation rate, rather than reducing it, we should let people use DGB around the world including china, do the right thing like marketing, advertising, then this amount of DGB will not be enough for the world... Now you see bitcoin is just not enough....

PS: If the reward is halved, I would not mind though. It can be good in the long run. If it should be done anyhow, then should be done in the next update.
We should not really play a lot with the main core of the coin too much... The investors may run away due to radical decisions on the coin.

BTER.COM should add DGB... That might help a lot.
Thank you for the feedback! We are working on getting some new advertising options set up in China. We also have the Chinese name for DigiByte compiled into our development wallet. We have fixed a couple of the bug & are working to fix 2 more before we release v3.0.2. If all goes well we can do this by the end of this coming week.

As for Android & iOS wallets. We are talking with several developers at the moment to get bids on finishing these. We have attempted to update Android but we are not very experienced on the Android platform so we are bringing in the pros.

If anyone is interested in helping to moderate r/DigiByte on redddit please let us know. We could use help updating links & info there as well as helping to grow our Reddit user base.

We want to be well positioned to welcome the Doge mining community into DigiByte when Doge mining ends in January. We feel starting this process now is appropriate.

When we announce the DigiByte Wiki, community members will be able to actively post content and update information pertaining to DigiByte. Thanks again for all your support!
ycagel

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 12:17:57 PM

Interesting information regarding other alt coins. Is Litecoin going to get integrated with Coinbase? I have been hearing this rumor for a while:

The Alt-Cracks: Altcoin Stories That Fell Through The Cracks
by Ian DeMartino @ 2014-10-11 04:55 PM

The second week of the Alt-cracks is a little late in coming, but as dozens of developers of dozens of coins tell their communities when features miss their target release date: better late than never.

Today, we have problems arising after Darkcoin's Darksend went open source, Charlie Lee dropping big hints about Litecoin, Unobtaium celebrates its birthday and a few releases and NXT is prepping for a big October.

Darkcoin Exploit Discovered
Darkcoin has been in the news a lot recently. First there was the price crash, then the price jump as it went open source.

Now, we are seeing the first results of moving toward open source. An exploit of Darkcoin has been found that allowed users acting as the supernodes that anonymize the network to grab more coins than was owed to them. The hacker who found the exploit posted about it and also had disparaging remarks about Darkcoin's code, calling it “Spaghetti code.”

Darkcoin logoDisparaging remarks aside, Darkcoin developers seemed appreciative of the hacker pointing out the flaw, and it was fixed in roughly ten minutes. Detractors were quick to point out that had Darkcoin's Darksend feature been open-source from the start, these kind of problems would likely have already been ironed out.

Web-famous security researcher Kristov Atlas did give the code a tentative thumbs up after his review shortly before the code's release. However, as one bitcoin talk user points out, all the security reviews in the world can't compare to the infinite eyes that come when a project goes open0source.

In other (better) Darkcoin news, the coin is now accepted at ccedk and will have trading pairs with the Euro and Russian Rubble.

Charlie Lee Hints At Coinbase, Litecoin adoption
Litecoin is celebrating its third birthday this month, and it may have a very big present coming soon.

Charlie Lee, the legendary creator of the world's second most popular cryptocurrency, has been quietly dropping hints that Litecoin may finally be making its way to Coinbase. He started by having a bit of fun with the member of the litecointalk forum by posting this link. Initially, the link said Litecoin payments were coming, then it changed to something that we have been unable to confirm, before finally changing to what it says now “of course it's me” posted after users questioned if Charlie really had control of the page.

None of this is confirmed, of course. And it likely won't be confirmed until either Coinbase or Charlie Lee is ready to let us know. It is worth noting that Toshi.io, which is used by Coinbase, now supports Litecoin.

It should also probably be noted that Charlie Lee has a long history of participating in some mostly harmless trolling fun with his community, so I wouldn't start setting up your bank account with Coinbase to buy some Litecoins just yet.

Unobtainium Celebrates Birthday
Litecoin isn't the only cryptocoin celebrating a birthday this month. Unobtainum is celebrating its one-year anniversary and has a few things in store for the month ahead.

First, is the coin's upcoming reward halving. Unobtainium is an exceedingly rare coin, and once this adjustment takes place that will be even more the case. This should, in theory, cause the price to rise significantly, but of course, it all depends on investor interest. It is possible anyone who cares already knows and already factored that into their speculated price. On the other hand, there are an incredibly large number of cryptos out there to keep track of, and when Unobtainium cuts its rewards drastically, if the sea of speculators don't notice until after, the rewards for those that noticed earlier could be great.

More significant than a difficulty change however is that they are approaching the release of an in-house exchange that will help set a UNO price separate from BTC. With Bitcoin's volatility and then altcoin volatility put on top of that, it can be difficult to get a grasp on the true value of an altcoin. A built in exchange will take take one factor out of that equation and will allow URO to set its own pairs and therefore have a more independent price, assuming it can break away from the vortex of its current exchange.

NXT October
It seems like October is the month of NXT, because they have a lot going on right now. Not all of it is directly related to the core group of developers. NXT is not unlike Bitcoin in that it has a dedicated group of developers building on top of it, and that makes for a lot of news.

We have received a firm release date on Nxxty, a NXT based chat app that allows for both private and open conversations. It also has a built in thread feature that sounds a little like a mix of a more modern version of internet message boards and a cryptocurrency and privacy focused social network.

It also has an integrated tipping function, distributed (quasi) ownership (with dividends) and a voting system on how the system should develop. We are told that the app will hit the Google Play Marketplace October 28th.

There is more going on in the community however, the core developers I mentioned earlier? They aren't going to let all the third parties get all the glory.

NXT logo

NXT 1.3.0 is set to be release which will allow for the adjustment of transactions fees thanks to a new database format. The new system is planned to go under a significant stress test, dubbed “Project Shit Storm” once it hits the testnet.

IThat is all we have for this week, as always, if you feel like your coin's news fell through the cracks, contact me at ian.demartino@cointelegraph.com and it could be featured.

Disclaimer: While I hold a small amount of alternative cryptos, I am also too poor to have enough to gain anything significant by “pumping coins.” Currently, my altcoin holdings total less than US $100. I do buy coins I believe in, and sometimes I write about those coins. However, I pledge to never allow any coin developer or community member buy their way into my column.

Source: http://cointelegraph.com/news/112717/the-alt-cracks-altcoin-stories-that-fell-through-the-cracks
ycagel

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 12:29:53 PM

UPDATE: CEX.IO withdrawals worked fine this morning. I did this through Firefox. Could this is be isolated to a browser issue? Originally I started with Chrome.

Looks like you can actively trade at CEX.io so this may be the best exchange for us to use right now.

YC
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 12:45:38 PM

I let my lawyer contact Moolah about my DGBs and account. She will send an official letter tomorrow. I will update here.
ycagel

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:03:45 PM

Halinyo,
 Good way to add urgency and solve your/our issues. I hope you get your balance out and keep us posted on the dialogue.

YC

I let my lawyer contact Moolah about my DGBs and account. She will send an official letter tomorrow. I will update here.
DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 01:06:24 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2014, 01:18:40 PM by DigiByte

Halinyo,
 Good way to add urgency and solve your/our issues. I hope you get your balance out and keep us posted on the dialogue.

YC

Yes, let us know. In the past we have talked with them on IRC in the #mintpal room. It is now saying we have to poses a valid "ssl" cert to connect to their room. Has anyone else been able to join their IRC chat room?

ycagel

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:11:21 PM

I had the same issue when I tried to join the channel. I have not received a response from their support either. Very delayed and just unprofessional if you ask me.

YC

Halinyo,

YC

Yes, let us know. In the past we have talked with them on IRC in the #minpal room. It is now saying we have to poses a valid "ssl" cert to connect to their room. Has anyone else been able to join their IRC chat room?
halinyo
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:14:17 PM

Yes, I will inform about how it goes and keep here updated with the dialog we have. Thanks.

Ps: I am trying to inform them with email but they have automated the email requests as being a support ticket.
DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 01:29:30 PM

Yes, I will inform about how it goes and keep here updated with the dialog we have. Thanks.

Ps: I am trying to inform them with email but they have automated the email requests as being a support ticket.

A quick look at all the tweets they are receiving shows many people are having issues: https://twitter.com/search?f=realtime&q=%40moolah_io&src=typd

ycagel

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:32:14 PM

Perfect example why delaying something additional time is a benefit because a launch like this is more damage than good.

YC

A quick look at all the tweets they are receiving shows many people are having issues: https://twitter.com/search?f=realtime&q=%40moolah_io&src=typd
halinyo
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 02:19:03 PM

There are negative signs... Someone stated that there is negative balance issue coz he has been given extra coins for no reason....
Also IRC-chat is closed... Emails are automated for creating useless tickets...

The only positive thing seemed to me that twitter is responding.... And seems like moolah is doing some work in behind and giving details which he should have done that very earlier, could have been more professional this way, rather than answering stupid things with senseless sentences.... Well I guess in the end he seemed like trying to do something... but in the other hand he is a bit running away from social media, I hope it is because he wants to invest his time to correct things...

Otherwise, thinking of that negative balance issue, things may be messed up which cannot be corrected... ... I hope I am not right.

Moolah should have waited for the new release until everything is ready... Very unprofessional... He can even roll back and save us from these problems....
MadGhost

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 02:35:01 PM

There are negative signs... Someone stated that there is negative balance issue coz he has been given extra coins for no reason....
Also IRC-chat is closed... Emails are automated for creating useless tickets...

The only positive thing seemed to me that twitter is responding.... And seems like moolah is doing some work in behind and giving details which he should have done that very earlier, could have been more professional this way, rather than answering stupid things with senseless sentences.... Well I guess in the end he seemed like trying to do something... but in the other hand he is a bit running away from social media, I hope it is because he wants to invest his time to correct things...

Otherwise, thinking of that negative balance issue, things may be messed up which cannot be corrected... ... I hope I am not right.

Moolah should have waited for the new release until everything is ready... Very unprofessional... He can even roll back and save us from these problems....

HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 02:43:27 PM

Cheers!

Vlad,

We have been having internal discussions about this. Simply put we doubled the production of coins at block 145k.

DigiByte was on track to produce all of its coins over a 30 + years. Now it will happen in about 15 years. We are potentially thinking of a hard fork next spring that will cut new coin production in half.

What is the communities take on this?

I sometimes wonder about our ability to see beyond the ends of our noses when I hear people talking about cryptocurrency “inflation”. Okay, I get the point when comparing with other cryptos, but isn’t that a bit shortsighted?

With developed nations’ total aggregate money supply being somewhere between 50 and 75 trillion USD equivalent, wouldn’t it be reasonable to expect a large enough demand in cryptocurrencies to support at least a 5 trillion of USD equivalent money supply in cryptocurrencies?

If we had a 5 trillion total USD equivalent of cryptocurrency money supply, and assigned a generous total of 50 cryptocurrency survivors to our equation, each of the 50 survivors would have a proportionate 100 billion USD equivalent money supply, an amount which in each individual case would hardly even begin to compete with the 50-75 trillion of total fiat supply and ITS inflation!

In the case of BTC, a 100 billion USD total capitalization would equate to a price of $4,761.90 USD.

MEC would be valued at $2,380.96, LTC at $1,190.48, HBN at $833.34, DGC at $500, QRK at $404.86, EAC at $7.41, DGB at $4.77, and DOGE at $1.00, for example.

While we could argue all day long about whether or not Hobonickels will be one of the eventual survivors, what I’m sure we can all agree on is that there will be someone who takes the place of Hobonickels if it doesn’t survive, and if not (let’s say there are only 30 eventual survivors, or 20, or 10), then the eventual total money supply would be even smaller that the original 5 trillion conservative figure.

The key question that I think one has to ask is if you think BTC could possibly trade in the $5,000 dollar range, and then, depending on how you view that, you could move on towards analyzing other coins like MEC (could that coin really survive much less trade at $2,380.96?), or EAC (currently trading between 2 and 3 satoshi – what’s the story there? already ruled out as a potential survivor?), or DGB.

If cryptocurrencies ever do claim their place in the sun, I think a modest 7.5 - 10% or so of developed economies’ real aggregate M2 money supply is a reasonable figure with which to begin eventual baseline valuations.

And don’t forget that the fiats will continue with rampant inflation and that figure of 7.5 - 10% or so will also adjust upwards accordingly as those fiats continue to devalue.

I have to bite my tongue in order not to laugh when I hear people using the inflation word with regards to cryptocurrencies, when in fact it doesn’t even begin to compare with the fiat equivalents, that we should really be comparing with.

And having done that, we’d be able to move on to the next step and ask:

- Why is DOGE valued around 30 times more then EAC when it has more than 7 times the eventual money supply of EAC?
or
- Why is BTC valued around 1 million times more than CGB when it has 21 times the eventual money supply of CGB?

The answer to those questions is what should lead to what I consider to be priority number 1 for DGB at this time. The technical aspects are a done deal, and what we need to do now is gain mass acceptance, starting with the widest possible distributed initial user base as possible. We have a finished product for all intents and purposes (of course, there will be updates, but the core product is not going to change), and it’s time to start marketing and selling it.

http://money.howstuffworks.com/how-much-money-is-in-the-world.htm
http://dollardaze.org/blog/?post_id=00762&cat_id=20
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money_supply
http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/FM.LBL.MQMY.CN

Going to check my PMs. Smiley

ycagel

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 03:26:46 PM

HR,

Good to hear some analysis around this. What types of recommendations do you have for marketing outside the forums and communities? What can we do mainstream to get DGB on the map?

YC

Cheers!

Vlad,

We have been having internal discussions about this. Simply put we doubled the production of coins at block 145k.

DigiByte was on track to produce all of its coins over a 30 + years. Now it will happen in about 15 years. We are potentially thinking of a hard fork next spring that will cut new coin production in half.

What is the communities take on this?

I sometimes wonder about our ability to see beyond the ends of our noses when I hear people talking about cryptocurrency “inflation”. Okay, I get the point when comparing with other cryptos, but isn’t that a bit shortsighted?

With developed nations’ total aggregate money supply being somewhere between 50 and 75 trillion USD equivalent, wouldn’t it be reasonable to expect a large enough demand in cryptocurrencies to support at least a 5 trillion of USD equivalent money supply in cryptocurrencies?

If we had a 5 trillion total USD equivalent of cryptocurrency money supply, and assigned a generous total of 50 cryptocurrency survivors to our equation, each of the 50 survivors would have a proportionate 100 billion USD equivalent money supply, an amount which in each individual case would hardly even begin to compete with the 50-75 trillion of total fiat supply and ITS inflation!

In the case of BTC, a 100 billion USD total capitalization would equate to a price of $4,761.90 USD.

MEC would be valued at $2,380.96, LTC at $1,190.48, HBN at $833.34, DGC at $500, QRK at $404.86, EAC at $7.41, DGB at $4.77, and DOGE at $1.00, for example.

While we could argue all day long about whether or not Hobonickels will be one of the eventual survivors, what I’m sure we can all agree on is that there will be someone who takes the place of Hobonickels if it doesn’t survive, and if not (let’s say there are only 30 eventual survivors, or 20, or 10), then the eventual total money supply would be even smaller that the original 5 trillion conservative figure.

The key question that I think one has to ask is if you think BTC could possibly trade in the $5,000 dollar range, and then, depending on how you view that, you could move on towards analyzing other coins like MEC (could that coin really survive much less trade at $2,380.96?), or EAC (currently trading between 2 and 3 satoshi – what’s the story there? already ruled out as a potential survivor?), or DGB.

If cryptocurrencies ever do claim their place in the sun, I think a modest 7.5 - 10% or so of developed economies’ real aggregate M2 money supply is a reasonable figure with which to begin eventual baseline valuations.

And don’t forget that the fiats will continue with rampant inflation and that figure of 7.5 - 10% or so will also adjust upwards accordingly as those fiats continue to devalue.

I have to bite my tongue in order not to laugh when I hear people using the inflation word with regards to cryptocurrencies, when in fact it doesn’t even begin to compare with the fiat equivalents, that we should really be comparing with.

And having done that, we’d be able to move on to the next step and ask:

- Why is DOGE valued around 30 times more then EAC when it has more than 7 times the eventual money supply of EAC?
or
- Why is BTC valued around 1 million times more than CGB when it has 21 times the eventual money supply of CGB?

The answer to those questions is what should lead to what I consider to be priority number 1 for DGB at this time. The technical aspects are a done deal, and what we need to do now is gain mass acceptance, starting with the widest possible distributed initial user base as possible. We have a finished product for all intents and purposes (of course, there will be updates, but the core product is not going to change), and it’s time to start marketing and selling it.

http://money.howstuffworks.com/how-much-money-is-in-the-world.htm
http://dollardaze.org/blog/?post_id=00762&cat_id=20
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money_supply
http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/FM.LBL.MQMY.CN

Going to check my PMs. Smiley
ReSl

Activity: 254

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 03:38:21 PM

HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 03:51:07 PM

HR,

Good to hear some analysis around this. What types of recommendations do you have for marketing outside the forums and communities? What can we do mainstream to get DGB on the map?

YC

I've mentioned a campaign to promote the purchase of DGB with fiat currencies before on this thread: Buy 10 get 1 free for the purchase of DGB with fiat, with a 100,000 min. DGB purchase and a 1 million cap. 24hralttrade has contacted LiteBit.eu and LitePaid and got what I consider to be a very favorable response. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=408268.msg9133882#msg9133882

The social network tipping has proven to be interesting, and I've suggested we combine that with a "register and post" on www.DigiByteTalk.com promotion.

But my favorite idea right now, beyond what we're already doing and what's already in the works, is targeting gamers. Kayahoga got me going on that one, and I can't seem to get it out of my mind: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=408268.msg7962691;topicseen#msg7962691 That's a huge 'market' of potential users who are already 'set up' and only need the miner and BAT file to get going.

How do we effectively reach them?

ReSl

Activity: 254

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 04:14:30 PM

HR,

YC

I've mentioned a campaign to promote the purchase of DGB with fiat currencies before on this thread: Buy 10 get 1 free for the purchase of DGB with fiat, with a 100,000 min. DGB purchase and a 1 million cap. 24hralttrade has contacted LiteBit.eu and LitePaid and got what I consider to be a very favorable response. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=408268.msg9133882#msg9133882

The social network tipping has proven to be interesting, and I've suggested we combine that with a "register and post" on www.DigiByteTalk.com promotion.

But my favorite idea right now, beyond what we're already doing and what's already in the works, is targeting gamers. Kayahoga got me going on that one, and I can't seem to get it out of my mind: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=408268.msg7962691;topicseen#msg7962691 That's a huge 'market' of potential users who are already 'set up' and only need the miner and BAT file to get going.

How do we effectively reach them?

Advertising here : http://twitchadvertising.tv/ with a small video clip!
Pages: « 1 ... 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 [637] 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: