Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:58:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 [656] 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3058427 times)
24hralttrade

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 10:08:15 AM

Damn should have waited to place all those orders then, have already bought about 7.5 mil @ litebit  Grin

I have been thinking about this for a while.

Ask litepaid to record 1 week of payouts.
We give people 1 week time to buy Digibytes with litepaid.
After 1 week we contact with litepaid to ask them who bought the most Digibytes.
That person needs to verify with his adress here on this forum and reward him with let's say, 500.000 DGB.(Also we could make second and third place.)

People will get used to buy with litepaid.
Visit this thread.
They will use the Digibyte wallet.

Let's give it a try!

Good job!
How is youre experience dealing with litebit?

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 10:57:39 AM

Hi 24hralttrade

I have only positive things to say.
They have insanely fast transactions, normally between 5 - 10 minutes when you shop with your creditcard.
SEPA bank transfers does in my case take about a couple of days, but I guess it depends on my bank and not litebit.
Shopping at their website couldn't be easier, very easy to use.
I shopped 4 mil DGB yesterday, and I had the DGB almost instantly. don't know where they get their supply of DGB from, but I guess they somehow have plenty, even though it doesn't seem to be directly available at their website?

Lawzt       

Damn should have waited to place all those orders then, have already bought about 7.5 mil @ litebit  Grin

After 1 week we contact with litepaid to ask them who bought the most Digibytes.
That person needs to verify with his adress here on this forum and reward him with let's say, 500.000 DGB.(Also we could make second and third place.)

Visit this thread.

Let's give it a try!

Good job!

Great information and thank you for sharing this with us!
They indeed have a very solid solution when youre talking of buying Digibytes with fiat! and that's why we need to promote this more and more.
I dont't know how they are getting there coins,Maybe they buy, Maybe they mine? or both offcourse!
I see there balance on the website and i think they use the same 1-1000 ratio with that.

The email support with litebit/litepaid is also very fast!
Yesterday when i talked with them about the amount of digibyte have been bought they responded within 1 hour!

p.s sorry that you have missed the give-away Wink

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
Arsenay

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 11:33:52 AM

Hi 24hralttrade

I have only positive things to say.
They have insanely fast transactions, normally between 5 - 10 minutes when you shop with your creditcard.
SEPA bank transfers does in my case take about a couple of days, but I guess it depends on my bank and not litebit.
Shopping at their website couldn't be easier, very easy to use.
I shopped 4 mil DGB yesterday, and I had the DGB almost instantly. don't know where they get their supply of DGB from, but I guess they somehow have plenty, even though it doesn't seem to be directly available at their website?

Lawzt       

Visit this thread.

Let's give it a try!

Good job!

Great information and thank you for sharing this with us!
They indeed have a very solid solution when youre talking of buying Digibytes with fiat! and that's why we need to promote this more and more.
I dont't know how they are getting there coins,Maybe they buy, Maybe they mine? or both offcourse!
I see there balance on the website and i think they use the same 1-1000 ratio with that.

The email support with litebit/litepaid is also very fast!
Yesterday when i talked with them about the amount of digibyte have been bought they responded within 1 hour!

p.s sorry that you have missed the give-away Wink

i mining 45000 dgb day

45000 * 0.00000012= 0.0054 btc

1000000/45000=22,22 day <=>36 €
without counting the cost of electricity )))

I feel cheated ...
yes, it is a great work of crooks   Wink
24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 11:37:57 AM

i mining 45000 dgb day

I feel cheated ...
yes, it is a great work of crooks   Wink

[/quote]

I dont understand youre calculations and explain the crooks?!

About a month ago i did some calculations. comparing to buy digibyte on cryptsy,bittrex etc etc.
And when you don't count the fee to buy btc/ and fee of buying on exchange they are taking about 7% i believe.

Arsenay

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 11:42:52 AM

i mining 45000 dgb day

I feel cheated ...
yes, it is a great work of crooks   Wink

I dont understand youre calculations and explain the crooks?!
[/quote]

it is simple
I must steal at least 23 days electricity
that you had a great business
DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051

Official DigiByte Account

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 11:47:27 AM

We want to let everyone know the announcement we were planning for today has been delayed for a week do to circumstances out side of our control. Nothing bad, just timing, as well as market timing. We are working very hard on some cool projects! Stay tuned!

24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 11:53:05 AM

We want to let everyone know the announcement we were planning for today has been delayed for a week do to circumstances out side of our control. Nothing bad, just timing, as well as market timing. We are working very hard on some cool projects! Stay tuned!

Thanks Digibyte,  Next time please don't  say anything about a announce when youre not 100% sure.
I'm a believer with allot of others here but you know how it works.  People don't like it when things getting delayed. Not on the same day!
Good luck with everything.

Maybe you could give us a hint of the announcement that's coming.

halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 11:55:14 AM

This is so bad... just so bad... Now the price will even go lower... maybe nearly half ?
Now you owe a hint at least for the announcement...

Arsenay

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:46:44 PM

Yes!! one more week to buy some cheep DGB  Tongue

well it is necessary to compensate the losses of investors
mintpal after the crash?
and the easiest to rob it again miners  Wink
in short, all busy with their business))
testcoin

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 01:29:45 PM

Thanks Digibyte,  Next time please don't  say anything about a announce when youre not 100% sure.
I'm a believer with allot of others here but you know how it works.  People don't like it when things getting delayed. Not on the same day!

I'm fine with it. I thought the dev was sure he could make it but he said there is something outside of his control.

Nevertheless, it's much better if he could give us a hint of his announcement or what cool projects he's exactly working on. People do need some good news especially when the DGB price is extremely low now.
Arsenay

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:40:41 PM

Yes!! one more week to buy some cheep DGB  Tongue

agree

but this is not enough, too
XC - one big good news, but the exchange rate collapsed
BC - no news, but the course is held
conclusion - the need to work with the exchanges ))
24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 01:46:07 PM

I'm fine with it. I thought the dev was sure he could make it but he said there is something outside of his control.

Nevertheless, it's much better if he could give us a hint of his announcement or what cool projects he's exactly working on. People do need some good news especially when the DGB price is extremely low now.

Ohh yes i trust Digibyte 100% with my investment it's just that people don't have time to wait for a week (sometimes days  Lips sealed ) and will start fudding. as always Wink
So to calm people down a litle hint will be good!
I hope this price will be the same untill monday. Can't have enough Digibyte!

So digibyte, because of the delay.
Maybe we could use this week to promote Digibyte & Litebit?

Arsenay

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:52:57 PM

Ohh yes i trust Digibyte 100% with my investment it's just that people don't have time to wait for a week (sometimes days  Lips sealed ) and will start fudding. as always Wink

okay, when dropped Bitcoin
and fell DGB - double effect
ok, endure ...
robbery mintpal - also endure
Now hang noodles on the ears
what type of market ...
and everyone was happy with everything, right?
24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 01:56:22 PM

ok, endure ...
what type of market ...

Sorry i'm really trying but youre hard to understand!

Arsenay

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:59:36 PM

ok, endure ...
what type of market ...

Sorry i'm really trying but youre hard to understand!

but I understand you
it is enough, it is
you are not a miner
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:13:52 PM

I know this coin will rise huge. I have converted most of my other coins to be able to buy DGB.
And all in all, there was no announcement... It is a bit annoying to say on the day of announcement, we are delaying 1 week !

If I knew it, I would not sell some of my coins cheap to buy DGB ! Well, this is the crypto world, most of the times, nothing really goes the way you think...
But please do not promise to make announcement if you are not %100 sure. That is again a bit annoying.... and cuts out my portfolio value...

Sorry for being swift and sharp on my explanations or impatient for this situation. But hope you understand... Regards,
24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 02:19:41 PM

but I understand you
it is enough, it is
you are not a miner

No i'm not a miner.
i'm a business man á  investor and Digibyte believer.
I'm here to help people with everything i can.
I'm here to say Hi to new people that come over here.Provide them with a warm welcome and help them out for what i can.
I follow everything Digibyte is doing. I help Digibyte with everything i can.
I burned about €150 to rent mining equipment and push to block 145.000 so the Multi-algo would kick in. After the multi-algo update i helped testing the other algo's by renting mining equipment.  ( I think i got about 30% of the digibytes i would get when i would just buy them.@ 40 sat!)
I tested and corrected the new wallet with Dutch translations.
I contacted Litebit/litepaid to accept Digibyte and they did.
I helped Digibyte to contact  the exchanges so they would update there wallet to the new multi-algo wallet.
I give Digibytes away just for fun and to get people in Digibyte. (already send about 1mill Digibytes to new people,give aways etc etc.)And for the new give-away i have more to spend!
I will translate the new Digibyte website to dutch for free if digibytes wants me to do that.

So what are you mad about?
You did not get enough Digibytes by mining?
Give me youre adress and i will send you some.

Have a good weekend.

Arsenay

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:00:39 PM

but I understand you
it is enough, it is
you are not a miner

No i'm not a miner.
i'm a business man á  investor and Digibyte believer.
I'm here to help people with everything i can.
I'm here to say Hi to new people that come over here.Provide them with a warm welcome and help them out for what i can.
I follow everything Digibyte is doing. I help Digibyte with everything i can.
I burned about €150 to rent mining equipment and push to block 145.000 so the Multi-algo would kick in. After the multi-algo update i helped testing the other algo's by renting mining equipment.  ( I think i got about 30% of the digibytes i would get when i would just buy them.@ 40 sat!)
I tested and corrected the new wallet with Dutch translations.
I contacted Litebit/litepaid to accept Digibyte and they did.
I helped Digibyte to contact  the exchanges so they would update there wallet to the new multi-algo wallet.
I give Digibytes away just for fun and to get people in Digibyte. (already send about 1mill Digibytes to new people,give aways etc etc.)And for the new give-away i have more to spend!
I will translate the new Digibyte website to dutch for free if digibytes wants me to do that.

So what are you mad about?
You did not get enough Digibytes by mining?
Give me youre adress and i will send you some.

Have a good weekend.

Sorry, I am not a beggar

and for the price "spoon of rice a day" does not agree to work
 sadness, yes ?))
mison

Activity: 224
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:08:59 PM

I am beggar.. please donate.. DK7oWpxXaS8qtwg3M28aFrFCr7LxKj7vd4
ycagel

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:45:26 PM

Volume seems to be picking up at Cryptsy!

YC
Pages: « 1 ... 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 [656] 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: