Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:36:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 [686] 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055611 times)
,./,./

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 12:52:46 PM

I send digibytes from cryptsy to my digibyte wallet (3 hours ago)

the transaction is on pending (for 3 hours long)

digibyte 3.0.3
max os x= 10.10.1
http://explorer.cryptopoolmining.com/chain/DigiByte

can anyone help?

about that invest
awesome work!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051

Official DigiByte Account

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 12:57:38 PM

digibyte 3.0.3
max os x= 10.10.1

can anyone help?

about that invest
awesome work!
Are they still pending?

snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 01:08:59 PM

Jared you watching this run on coinmarketcap?

Well done man, keep up the good work.

,./,./

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 01:17:49 PM

digibyte 3.0.3
max os x= 10.10.1

can anyone help?

about that invest
awesome work!
Are they still pending?

yes
but on explorer I see that the latest block was generated on 25-11? or I don't see it good
DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 01:26:35 PM

digibyte 3.0.3
max os x= 10.10.1

can anyone help?

about that invest
awesome work!
Are they still pending?

yes
but on explorer I see that the latest block was generated on 25-11? or I don't see it good
Which version of the wallet did you send from?

esotericizm

Activity: 750
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 01:29:22 PM

congrats to the dgb team. looks like some plans might be coming to fruition.
,./,./

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 01:33:10 PM

digibyte 3.0.3
max os x= 10.10.1

can anyone help?

about that invest
awesome work!
Are they still pending?

yes
Which version of the wallet did you send from?

I send from cryptsy (I don't which version that is)
It's coming in a 3.0.3 wallet mac os x10.10.1

but after 3,5 hours the first 99 digibytes is coming in, so I hope that the next 99 digibytes also coming in and than I can send the the rest of digibytes
24hralttrade

Activity: 756

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 02:08:17 PM

?

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
,./,./

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 02:17:10 PM

?
looks good!
ziet er goed uit
Gunther
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 02:28:34 PM

Check the market, people are desperate in getting some DGB. I think we soon getting old prices again 45-50.
DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 02:31:29 PM

?

Looks great! Thank you very much! Smiley

,./,./

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 02:36:43 PM

Check the market, people are desperate in getting some DGB. I think we soon getting old prices again 45-50.

in the begin it was 300
Gunther
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 02:47:16 PM

in the begin it was 300

Let focus on the pre-fork prices first.
24hralttrade

Activity: 756

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 02:54:56 PM

https://twitter.com/DigiByteCoin/status/539065376240570368

Retweet&Share!

Maybe translate everything in chinese/japanese?
That would attract some attention i think.

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
Gunther
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 02:56:18 PM

May I ask you, how did you pull this off man?
DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 03:12:27 PM

May I ask you, how did you pull this off man?
This has been in the works since June, with the connections made at the NYC convention in April. These kinds of things take time to put into motion in the real world. The good news is within the past 11 months we have amassed a world wide collection of not only digital curreny connections but real world industry & trade professionals.

The truth is this only the beginning. We have much more we are working on and will continue to work hard on. We will reveal new things at the appropriate time. We do not want to tip off our competitors before hand othereise we would love to share everything in detail right now. Also, we are still under NDA's with various companies until the right time arrives and we are ready.

As stated since day one we are in this for the long haul! 2015 will see the rise of DigiByte to the top! Smiley

halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 03:35:55 PM

19M of buy orders as well!

YC

I already reserved a nice chair.

How much more do i need to reserve when the sleeping giant wakes up?

Grin

Smiley Already doubled my portfolio in DGB but it is nearly doubled in BTC, too Smiley
And I know we are heading stars, so as from the beginning, I am so confident with DGB.

Jared, again well done for getting this from June! What a patient and hardworking person you are!

PS: Once my work load finishes, I have a few projects can be integrated into DGB.
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 04:31:43 PM

Jared,

I have read the open letter. I think it is great and addressing a lot of problems where we face with crypto at this very moment.

I personally think that "The DigiByte Team is already developing solutions and opportunities for the gaming community, and we believe that this mega community will be the next generation to bring value to digital currency in the world."  should in bold, too.

And generally, it is written with a very clear language, however, some parts may be simplified (intermediate levels?) for everybody to understand.
Also maybe we may ask others to translate it into Chinese, for example ?

Great letter!
HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 05:10:28 PM

Before we publish this to the media & larger crypto community we would like to get the DigiByte communities perspective on this:

DigiByte Ecosystem

With the announcement of our USD $250,000 private investment, we wanted to engage the greater digital currency community with an open letter on where we are heading now that we have the resources to take on some serious opportunities around DigiByte.  

In addition, we believe many of our offerings will have strategic benefits for other digital currencies out there, and if we can augment their offerings, we are excited to do so in the name of bringing digital currencies to the next generation of users!  With the pioneering spirt of DigiShield and MultiShield, we have already proven this to be true to our fellow coins, and we hope they will sincerely support us as we work towards the development of the DigiByte Ecosystem.

The DigiByte Ecosystem was built upon the notion that digital currency today really moves in only one direction – consumers ultimately get out.  If we as users of digital currency actually expect this process to change, we must build businesses and services around our coins that will engage the greater global markets to find utility with digital currency, and result in actual value for these coins.  The DigiByte Ecosystem is necessary to make everyone from the miner to the consumer to the merchant to see utility in carrying out transactions in these currencies, to prevent the significant downward pressure that coins like Bitcoin face today.

In order for digital currency to grow and reach this level of utility, it must have inherent benefits for the consumer.  Now for this issue, the proponents of digital currency are quick to say, “Why yes, there are many benefits for the consumer!” while in reality the far more analytical and pragmatic members of our global society are scratching their heads, trying to fairly and accurately answer this question.

It is a challenge in today’s world to try to figure out where the consumer will get benefit from digital currency.  Before you even get to the issue of the real world transaction (the holy grail of digital currency’s role in the global economy), you have some major issues to tackle:

1. Core Protocol
One area where most of the current digital currency community has error in its focus is in ensuring that there is a Coin core protocol set up to support the need for fast transactions, suitable block rewards, and fairness across the spectrum of mining setups.  

DigiByte delivers on all three.

DigiByte Payment Network today recognizes payments between users at lighting fast speeds, including instant notification of payment received and initial confirmation after 30 seconds. This is where consumers and merchants can immediately see great advantage over other currency offerings in the marketplace.

For miners, the opportunity to mine on DigiByte’s five algorithms that utilize a wide variety of computer hardware means everyone now has a chance to get in on the network.  Whether utilizing GPU’s, ASICs or CPU, everyone from the casual computer user to the gamer’s rig have the hardware necessary to begin mining DigiByte.  As explained in the next section, this is crucial to the security of the DigiByte Network.

2. Mining
The genesis of bringing digital currency into this world, mining by today’s standard is not only something best reserved for those who know how to do it, but in many cases, those who already have the money for the hardware needed.  For many digital currencies, including Bitcoin, the miner will need to invest substantial amounts of money to even have a fighting chance to be a part of the opportunity.

For DigiByte, we transitioned to a multi-algorithm mining process to allow an equal playing field for anyone out there who wanted to join, to have a chance to be a part of the network and a take on the profit of mining they would otherwise not be able to see with other coins.  This is extremely important, as a decentralized mining structure is crucial to the overall security of the network, and more miners means more decentralization.

Mining is one of the core focuses related to the overall DigiByte Ecosystem we are fostering.  In order to greatly ramp up the amount of miners out there and the hardware they can use to be relevant in the market, the DigiByte team believes mining should be as simple as pressing a button and letting your computer begin its work.  In order to get one step closer to a real world adoption of digital currency and furthermore DigiByte, this is not a convenience, but a crucial requirement.

3. Digital Currency Trading Platforms
One area where everyone can be in agreement today is that as far as digital currency goes, trading is still a major issue.  Although there are many solutions out there today to let you get out of your digital currency holdings, getting into a digital currency position is still a rough process.

Trading platforms are currently utilized to a large extent by the speculators in the market.  They have a need for trading platforms to get in and out of the currencies traded, quickly.  As time moves on and consumers view digital currency as a stored value and payment method rather than a speculative play, these platforms need to cater to the needs of the buying-in consumer, allowing them to more easily secure digital currency positions and tie these trading accounts to other financial and banking opportunities afforded to real world currency today.

The DigiByte Team is focused on developing and implementing such kinds of services with the vision to establish such kinds of trading, banking and financial opportunities surrounding digital currency.  As a means of creating the DigiByte Ecosystem, these developments will prove to be crucial for the non-mining consumer to enter the digital currency market, and leverage this influx of users with the hope of having a significant population of consumers with digital currency in their holdings, which leads to the next section.

4. Digital World Utility
In the digital world, we are borderless. Every day we interact with people from all backgrounds and nations, in search of something much more different than what our real world lives provide.  It is about connectivity, teaching, learning, entertainment, creativity and inspiration.  Many of us log onto the internet each day, and where it can take us is rarely predictable.  We have embraced the internet as our vehicle to the digital world.  Then why shouldn’t we consider digital currency as a way for us to pay and support what we believe in and desire in the digital world?

The DigiByte Team is dedicated to creating and collaborating to provide businesses and services built around the digital world.  The generation of simply “liking” what others have to say or they provide, or the idea of utilizing high fee alternatives like credit cards to pay for goods and services provided online is quickly coming to an end.  

Through social media platforms that range from keeping in contact with your friends, writing on topics that are important to you, messaging the world and letting them know your opinions, or simply watching streaming videos online, digital currency will prove to be a means of letting people know what you think, in a way that users can bank on.

The DigiByte Team is also focused on a key demographic of the digital world, which is the online gaming community.  As a large group of the DigiByte Team is in fact online gamers in their spare time (what spare time, we know!), our solutions are also driven towards this very interesting niche market, which in a recent study measured this figure to be at 700 million gamers worldwide! That is astonishing!  The DigiByte Team is already developing solutions and opportunities for the gaming community, and we believe that this mega community will be the next generation to bring value to digital currency in the world.

The DigiByte Ecosystem and the Real World Utilization of Digital Currency
Now we enter the final section of this open letter.  And what better way to do that then to speak to the holy grail of digital currency:
OK, we don’t have the simple answer now. What we do know is that initiatives like Apple Pay and CurrentC are accomplishing key changes to the consumer’s behaviors and preferences for real-world shopping: moving them away from magnetic strip plastic cards and using their mobile phones to initiate and process payments.

This is extremely important, as the consumer’s transaction behavior is already beginning to change.  From the consumer’s perspective, their needs will always remain the same, but their behaviors will change when it comes to available technology.  The benefits that the consumer will realize for digital currency will first come from the digital world.  With the combination of DigiByte having a recognized stored value, a means for carrying out a transaction and accumulation by the global market, DigiByte then will be very well positioned to take on real-world needs of global commerce channels.

With our vision and strategy in mind, we wanted to leave you with one parting thought on DigiByte, and the future of payments:

“We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.”
- T.S. Eliot

This is looking extremely good. I couldn't be happier with what I'm seeing. I've said it many times: DGB's track record of delivering is undeniable.

I've started a new thread with my main 'concern' for DigiByte in the near term (as well as the long term) over on DigiByteTalk where everyone else can also join in and it won't get immediately lost.  Wink

http://digibytetalk.com/index.php?topic=455.0

suchPotato

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 05:45:12 PM

SuchPotato,
 It may also be worthy to start engaging the DOGE community to come mine DGB with the new algo fixes. Smiley

YC

Will do, but I am starting a few things, so I may not be too up to date.  I'm also looking for more info about tofugear and this deal, the article on cryptocoins news sure did not go into details, I guess @digibyte will provide some more data later on. (If you want to give me some details to write about, though, I'm all ears)

Anyway, TBH, I am not quite sure how this should go with the dogecoin community, I mean, I have plenty of shibe followers so if I write an article some of them will read it, but beside that, I have too little information on what the developement direction of digibyte will be to start an event based on this.

Granted, we can do another giveaway, this time to celebrate, also the 8th is dogecoin's first birthday so it could really be a joint event. I can try and take some contacts for that, but I'm not sure it's useful at this time Tongue

In any case if you (or any one else in the digibyte community) feel like writing something good and want it published on coinwarp ping me at coinwarp@coinwarp.net.

Pages: « 1 ... 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 [686] 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: