Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:47:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 [690] 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3058423 times)
djnocide
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000

Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 12:01:11 AM

hello! guys im new in this forum... is this coin POS? i want to try this coin it looks great... any faucet? Smiley any giveaways?

Not PoS but multi-algo
ymod123

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 12:11:32 AM

hello! guys im new in this forum... is this coin POS? i want to try this coin it looks great... any faucet? Smiley any giveaways?

Not PoS but multi-algo

thanks! is there any faucet? or giveaway for Starter Smiley? thanks!
DS4MiDDZY1c6EXzfGLRUdD52D7qoRkEkxw
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 12:43:36 AM

I cannot find the post where Jared was explaining the details of the 250k fund (how it is being taken,  how and where it is going to be used, what this angel investor expects from DGB?) and how are the offices will be used in LA and Hong Kong? How those offices will contribute to DGB? I think if these questions are not clearly answered yet, we have to really explain these things in detail and elaborate on the possible contribution of the fund and offices to the DGB. Thank you Jared. I hope you answer these questions above very clearly if not answered yet.
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 12:50:16 AM

Hello all.

I've been holding DGB since April 2014 and decided to begin to accumulate more via mining after the investor news.

I just pointed miners to digihash.co but the site lacks current balance and payout information. Hate pool sites that lack the basics but want to support DigiByte development so Im mining there.
What is the payout schedule?

thanks
Litejavichu

Activity: 693
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 06:41:10 AM

Hello all.

I've been holding DGB since April 2014 and decided to begin to accumulate more via mining after the investor news.

I just pointed miners to digihash.co but the site lacks current balance and payout information. Hate pool sites that lack the basics but want to support DigiByte development so Im mining there.

thanks

I have the same issue in the same pool. 14-15 (1/12/2014) hours and not pay.

24hralttrade

Activity: 756

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 10:04:00 AM

Not PoS but multi-algo

thanks! is there any faucet? or giveaway for Starter Smiley? thanks!
DS4MiDDZY1c6EXzfGLRUdD52D7qoRkEkxw
Welcome!
Here have some Digibytes Smiley

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 10:31:50 AM

Just had a chat with Litepaid/Litebit   They are up-to-date.
CEX.io Technical team is notified.

Did we get any response from other exchanges?

Cryptsy Up-to-date!
CEX.IO Up-to-date!

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051

Official DigiByte Account

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 10:48:45 AM

Hello all.

thanks

Hello Everyone,

The Pool is set to payout a block as soon as it is fully confirmed (100 blocks). However, in practice we are finding the NOMP software needs to be restarted every few days to refresh this & push out payments.

We just restarted Digihash and pushed out over 100 blocks worth of payments.

We apologize for the delay and will look into changing this. Unfortunately NOMP is no longer supported on GitHub so if anyone has suggestions we are open to hearing them.

madjules007

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 11:21:32 AM

Looking at the TofuGear website, the DigiByte logo doesn't have the actual text "DigiByte" under it. It might be good to add that to the logo (like all the other logo's have), so that it's easier for people to find out what DigiByte is all about.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 11:25:26 AM

Looking at the TofuGear website, the DigiByte logo doesn't have the actual text "DigiByte" under it. It might be good to add that to the logo (like all the other logo's have), so that it's easier for people to find out what DigiByte is all about.

You are right! not really clear what the big D is.

Amazing portfolio from tofugear Smiley

24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 11:37:23 AM

Gary
Android/DigiBit Developer

Explain Digibit please Smiley

CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 06:37:38 PM

Hello all.

thanks

Hello Everyone,

The Pool is set to payout a block as soon as it is fully confirmed (100 blocks). However, in practice we are finding the NOMP software needs to be restarted every few days to refresh this & push out payments.

We apologize for the delay and will look into changing this. Unfortunately NOMP is no longer supported on GitHub so if anyone has suggestions we are open to hearing them.

Much appreciated information Smiley Payments are hitting wallet now.

Thanks
Litejavichu

Activity: 693

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 07:55:14 PM

Hello all.

thanks

Hello Everyone,

thanks, all is OK now.

24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 08:41:08 PM

24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 09:36:37 PM

www.Digibyte.co not always loading as it should be.

Kayahoga

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 10:38:05 PM

The site was quite laggy for me but eventually did display.  Probably a good 8-10 second load time before anything showed up.

Edit: After checking multiple browsers the site seems to be loading normally.  Perhaps it was bandwidth issue ? Or the server is getting slammed / ddos. 
HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 11:46:48 PM

For those of us looking for a quick condensed version of recent developments and their ramifications, here is something that I hope is a worthy attempt at a quickly put together quick synopsis.

The $250,000 investment makes possible two digibyte-focused startups: DigiPay LLC in California and DigiTrade International Limited in Hong Kong that will build a tangible, real life, real world, infrastructure around DigiByte which will make its actual and authentic use a reality.

“With a private investment made for USD $250,000, the DigiByte Team now has the financial backing to build software and services around the DigiByte core protocol and bring DigiByte further into the digital and real world markets.” https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=408268.msg9684050#msg9684050

“The DigiByte Team is dedicated to creating and collaborating to provide businesses and services built around the digital world.  The generation of simply “liking” what others have to say or they provide, or the idea of utilizing high fee alternatives like credit cards to pay for goods and services provided online is quickly coming to an end.” https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878788.msg9701196

While the new strategic partnership with Hong Kong-based web developer Tofugear is completely independent of the investment and startups, it is highly complementary, especially from the logistical and developmental knowhow perspectives, and an essential ingredient for achieving the goals of the two startups.

"In collaboration with Tofugear Limited’s strategic retail, wholesale and technical development partnerships, the digibyte core protocol is currently being developed into a range of solutions that will revolutionize the consumer’s daily life." http://www.coindesk.com/digibyte-raises-250k-altcoin-retail-payments/

"Tofugear is a Hong Kong company which does a range of things, including develop software for retail businesses and manufacturers. Partnering with a company at this level is another very good strategic move which can spell nothng but good for the currency, which presently trades at 18 Satoshi." https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/digibyte-dgb-raises-250000-expands-operations/

And there are still people willing to sell at 18 Satoshi? Just when you’ve thought you’ve seen it all . . .

LTCMAXMYR

Activity: 609

DMD,XZC

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 12:04:47 AM

For those of us looking for a quick condensed version of recent developments and their ramifications, here is something that I hope is a worthy attempt at a quickly put together quick synopsis.

The $250,000 investment makes possible two digibyte-focused startups: DigiPay LLC in California and DigiTrade International Limited in Hong Kong that will build a tangible, real life, real world, infrastructure around DigiByte which will make its actual and authentic use a reality.

“With a private investment made for USD $250,000, the DigiByte Team now has the financial backing to build software and services around the DigiByte core protocol and bring DigiByte further into the digital and real world markets.” https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=408268.msg9684050#msg9684050

“The DigiByte Team is dedicated to creating and collaborating to provide businesses and services built around the digital world.  The generation of simply “liking” what others have to say or they provide, or the idea of utilizing high fee alternatives like credit cards to pay for goods and services provided online is quickly coming to an end.” https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878788.msg9701196

While the new strategic partnership with Hong Kong-based web developer Tofugear is completely independent of the investment and startups, it is highly complementary, especially from the logistical and developmental knowhow perspectives, and an essential ingredient for achieving the goals of the two startups.

"In collaboration with Tofugear Limited’s strategic retail, wholesale and technical development partnerships, the digibyte core protocol is currently being developed into a range of solutions that will revolutionize the consumer’s daily life." http://www.coindesk.com/digibyte-raises-250k-altcoin-retail-payments/

"Tofugear is a Hong Kong company which does a range of things, including develop software for retail businesses and manufacturers. Partnering with a company at this level is another very good strategic move which can spell nothng but good for the currency, which presently trades at 18 Satoshi." https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/digibyte-dgb-raises-250000-expands-operations/

And there are still people willing to sell at 18 Satoshi? Just when you’ve thought you’ve seen it all . . .

maybe someone not understand the content.
anyway,if no one sold cheap  coins,we must spend more money to buy it.

Never buy any ICO altcoin.
Never buy any ASIC altcoin.
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 12:46:10 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2014, 01:08:02 AM by halinyo

It is just because of the current inflation rate mostly if you ask me. Production rate cannot match with the buy walls.
Hoping that we will see the expected jump through the after-mid December if you ask me.

And more importantly whales are not yet convinced Wink and make sure you have removed your sell walls....
because once one of the whales are aware of DGB and see the potential, lets say he will buy up to 60 SAT and place a huge buy wall at 60 SAT, where it cannot be melted easily...
ycagel

Activity: 924

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 12:48:44 AM

HR,
 It is my belief that this is just the tip of the iceberg. Jared has done a great job of managing expectations on both sides. While it may be difficult to please us as the community and other investment parties, I sense there will be some middle ground where momentum will just continue to rise.

YC

Pages: « 1 ... 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 [690] 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: