Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:23:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will get legitimacy in all countries?  (Read 2825 times)
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:23:01 PM

Many countries think that Bitcoin is harmful for their country. They think that Bitcoin will create inflation in their country. But is that right? Will Bitcoin never get all the legitimacy?

How does bitcoin create inflation within any country?

That proposition is just absurd in my opinion. Even if bitcoin's value skyrockets, it wouldn't result in fiat inflation. Fiat inflation occurs usually as a result of the actions of a central bank, like lowering the interest rates, or in the long run, just printing more currency. It has nothing to do with bitcoin whatsoever.

I think that there are a lot of countries whose governments are actively anti bitcoin, and other governments that are pro-bitcoin. I honestly think that bitcoin is gaining legitimacy, and in the future we'll see more countries if not all regulate the bitcoin markets instead of banning it altogether.

Smiley
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:29:13 PM

Many countries think that Bitcoin is harmful for their country. They think that Bitcoin will create inflation in their country. But is that right? Will Bitcoin never get all the legitimacy?
Well i think it depends, maybe some countries will and some others will ban it and others will stay neutral, for countries where they have the resources and the technology to monitor transactions to keep the money that is coming in and coming out clean and not getting to the wrong hand they will accept it and for the same reason others might ban it, and the smaller countries where they can't do that they will just stay neutral.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1372
Merit: 269

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 09:44:42 PM

Inflation does not the main reason why some countries banned and regulated the bitcoin. They don't want bitcoin to exist because they know that bitcoin brings harm to their citizen as well as the economy due to the fact that the bubble thing and volatility may occur in bitcoin.

When it comes in legalization, I think more years to go, humanity will realize how bitcoin really contributes to the society. As of now, it is unclear yet because a lot of threats are being formed by bitcoin scam in our society.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:09:41 AM

Not all countries. Bitcoin will be regulated initially from the First World, then developing nations would follow suit. Countries at war or with internal conflicts would probably be too busy to worry about bitcoin.

Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:39:56 AM

Bitcoin isn't harmful otherwise it is a very useful tool to make one individual have money and make their life lift up from being poor. I know that many country is in poor state that is really in need of money. And I hope that government will know the  good benefit of it.
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:53:58 AM

Well, in any country there are different governments which has a different definition and interpretation about Bitcoin system. There are responsible in doing or making decisions for their country. But in the other side, those country that believes that bitcoin  was created inflation to their country, well I think that they never know what exactly Bitcoin system can gives to their country to make it much better and they never know what is the true essense of it. However, I believe that someday they will realize that they are wrong and there comes the time that they truly adapt and leagalizing bitcoin in their country.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:57:55 AM

Looking at the facts that happen then Bitcoin price changes can quickly create inflation and chaos in a country. This is because the price of bitcoin may decrease and increase dramatically. This is exactly what the government wants to avoid, they want to maintain economic stability in the country. But what I think now is that the state should be able to support by making a rule, because with the existence of regulations that apply the Bitcoin market situation can be much more stable, indeed if applied it must be done by many countries because if only part of the country then I do not sure it can go smoothly.
Sihab76

Activity: 1302
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:59:41 AM

In future digital currency become worth full and paper money would be worthless cause world becoming more digitalised and people are addicted by virtual currency. So very possibility to become legitimate bitcoin.
RuslanSamui

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:23:15 AM

Hello everyone, I think it's unlikely to happen. There will always be people who are afraid of innovations. They will be afraid of control on their citizens!
Dorcolac

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 08:24:21 AM

Hey, can you explain in just a few words what do you mean by harmful?
I get it that crpypto is not taxable, but is there anything more that you wanted to say?
Thank you.
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:20:11 AM

Many countries are treating bitcoin as negative treat for their economy. They are thinking that Bitcoin is will do nothing with their cointry. So bitcoin is not welcome to their country.
ov3rflow9x

Activity: 374

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:28:05 AM

It is deffinately what we are dreaming about, but sadly, we wont see this soon, because there is a countries that banned it already!
abhi777

Activity: 457

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:30:41 AM

bitcoin is accessible to anyone and anywhere bad results of all investments bitcoin it all depends on the intentions and purposes of users, if every investor has a good tujauan of course the results of it all will get something good too
ondabeat

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:04:07 AM

Bitcoin has been developed with good intentions and anything developed with good intentions requires tremendous support to be accepted globally. Banks and governments are still unsure of the rules and they are already afraid - security, the dominance of external forces. It will take little convincing to make Bitcoin a legitimate means of payment.
Crypto Mark

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:12:44 AM

Although not currently considered a legitimate currency in any country and not guaranteed by any institution, Bitcoin still attracts many people, even in Indonesia.
CoinstarF

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:13:24 AM

For thier country and as per laws it is not suitable as the government wants the control of whatever they allow and on btc or other thing they might not have such control due to which they do not prefer. In such scenario they can ban use of such coins if they feel it can be harmful to them.

Not all countries maybe some other countries makes them legitimate they conduct opinions from thier country men for them to enhance properly and be matured by doing so good.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:22:43 AM

There is no clear reason for a country to argue that bitcoin can cause inflation. And I am also not convinced that the government is of such opinion, because the FUD will always be in cryptocurrency. I have looking for how this problem can be happened, but what I get is that bitcoin does not cause inflation for a country, even more bitcoin can help every country to avoid inflation, every society can use bitcoin as an investment place, as we know how to avoid inflation is by investment.
boblets243

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:30:00 AM

I don’t think Bitcoin will cause inflation to a certain country. Currently, when we want to spend our Bitcoins, we first convert it to our local money. So, we still use our local money to trade for goods and services. And since we have an extra money, our purchasing power increased. The increase of purchasing power will not result to inflation either. My country acknowlege the presence of bitcoin and the government is still working on regulating Bitcoin. This is I think a win-win situation.
seamukred

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:46:49 AM

I think that in 5-6 years bitcoin will be legalized in most developed countries. The process of legalizing bitcoin has already begun and it will continue. Those countries that do not allow bitcoin risk falling behind in economic development. Japan has long legalized bitcoin. This is an advanced country, and we must take an example from it.
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:59:11 AM

Most of those countries only fear lossing Monopoly of the economy by the so called government. As the technology improves and more useful projects coming on board, countries will have no.choice than to key into Cryptocurrency as a whole.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: