Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:23:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will get legitimacy in all countries?  (Read 2823 times)
ogini

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:35:44 PM

When some of the countries find out what they think about bitcoin is not right,they will be forced to legalized bitcoin in there county justvas country are legalising it.
molenracing

Activity: 199
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:38:44 PM

Bitcoin is decentralized, and can not be managed by a government. maybe that's why the government does not legalize Bitcoin in the country, probably because they are afraid of Inflation if Bitcoin is legal in a country.
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:50:04 PM

Many countries think that Bitcoin is harmful for their country. They think that Bitcoin will create inflation in their country. But is that right? Will Bitcoin never get all the legitimacy?
I guess not their are still a lot of country that will not adopt bitcoin in my opinion because they dont agree in the system or they just dont trust the system but even without them it doesnt mean that bitcoin will not be successcul because bitcoin will be a success surely a lot of countries are now starting to adopt bitcoin and starting to use it us a money 💰.

And to add, I guess unless all countries have access in bitcoin, that is the time when all government will be aware about it. But since it is not yet fully known by all countries we cannot assure the legitimacy of bitcoin.
Especially now that not all countries welcome bitcoin.

jefrihunter

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:53:07 PM

well i think legitimacy does not depend only on the technology. It also depends on the acceptance of the concept and how it is helping the people within the jurisdiction of the country law,  they don't want bitcoin to exist because they know that bitcoin brings harm to their citizen as well as the economy due to the fact that the bubble thing and volatility may occur in bitcoin but what I think now is that the state should be able to support by making a rule, because with the existence of regulations that apply the Bitcoin market situation can be much more stable, indeed if applied it must be done by many countries because if only part of the country then I do not sure it can go smoothl

anhzaibro

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:02:02 AM

In my opinion, the price of BTC fluctuates continuously and people know the calculation will benefit because of that.
drmilind2004

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:14:58 AM

Bitcoin will never gain legitimacy in certain countries. But, for how long will those countries continue to exist in the future. Also, for how long in the future will the present world order of nation states continue, even as tech and AI continue to disrupt the root systems of the concept of nation states.

A reboot is about to occur sometime in the future, 2035 to 2050 AD. What will happen to Bitcoin then? Will its value flare, or will some other crypto coin take it's place?
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:23:14 AM

Many countries think that Bitcoin is harmful for their country. They think that Bitcoin will create inflation in their country. But is that right? Will Bitcoin never get all the legitimacy?
Hmm I think no,  bitcoin wouldn't be legitimate in all countries. It is I don't think bitcoin will even reach all countries considering their economy. But I think in all the countries it reached,  it might be legitimate to all of these countries.  It is because nowadays,  there are businesses that do not want to be competing with bitcoin that is why they are stopping it,  but the functions and benefits of bitcoin will make the people curious and eventually crave for it.
Redhead5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:23:21 AM

In my opinion, the price of BTC fluctuates continuously and people know the calculation will benefit because of that.

With the current popularity of bitcoin right now in all countries, I think bitcoin will start build legitimacy that people may thinks the good benefits of it. But it depends the adaption of each countries that helps bitcoin technology to developed and undergone such laws that brings bitcoin stands legally.
Taronet-division

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:29:03 AM

countries do not all legitimize, many countries are legitimate or not. has no effect on inflation in a country, inflation is not related to the way bitcoin works
poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:37:01 AM

for inflation is yes because the government can't trace the transaction from who and by who so I think maybe if the bitcoin transferred from another country with big amount can make inflation in that country

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:22:43 AM

I guess not their are still a lot of country that will not adopt bitcoin in my opinion because they dont agree in the system or they just dont trust the system but even without them it doesnt mean that bitcoin will not be successcul because bitcoin will be a success surely a lot of countries are now starting to adopt bitcoin and starting to use it us a money 💰.
Yeah you're right there is not even a legalization, it doesn't mean bitcoin will die, development will continue but I am not hypocritical that legitimacy will make the development of bitcoin become faster, we don't know how response a country about bitcoin in the future, whether in legalized or not? because it is very likely the government bans for reasons detrimental to the state, and may well be legalized by the pressure of many people?
jpnl0008

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:27:46 AM

The time taken for bitcoin to get legitimacy is what we should be looking at because it is certain that the whole world i going towards bitcoin and the blockchain technology in general, so the fact that it has to be accepted globally is not an issue to discuss. thanks
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:31:47 AM

Other countries still think that Bitcoin will just ruin their economy but with the everyday development in which more and more countries are now supporting Bitcoin existence in which majority of these countries are belong to the super power in talking of economy and military like USA, UK, CANADA, Russia, Japan, France, Germany and many more. I could say sooner or later most of the few countries that against Bitcoin will be attracted to support Bitcoin soon because those powerful countries will be the role model of Bitcoin after the time will pass.
HanaTenun

Activity: 817

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:35:08 AM

The time taken for bitcoin to get legitimacy is what we should be looking at because it is certain that the whole world i going towards bitcoin and the blockchain technology in general, so the fact that it has to be accepted globally is not an issue to discuss. thanks

the development of the country toward blockchain technology is inevitable, but in the real case, many countries are still unable to keep up with these developments. there are also some countries that reject the development of blockchain technology for various reasons, there must be a deep study of this matter to make legal bitcoin.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
almaerk08

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:47:04 AM

Bitcoin is decentralized, and can not be managed by a government. maybe that's why the government does not legalize Bitcoin in the country, probably because they are afraid of Inflation if Bitcoin is legal in a country.

I agree. Maybe the government wants to control all the transactions of bitcoin so they can have access to it and can tax it. But since bitcoin is not centralized and they couldnt handle it, I think bitcoin
can never be legalized. But who knows what the future brings, right?
chara78

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 02:30:36 AM

it's still hard that bitcoin will be accepted in all countries, but I'm sure Bitcoin will be recognized by all countries, if the Bitcoin security system is better than now.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1428
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 02:34:44 AM

long process and many conflicts will occur
as we know, big investors always look negatively about cryptocurrency
while the technological revolution must still occur
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:38:19 AM

Truly in not so distant future bitcoin will get authenticity in every one of the nations. Presently days numerous nations prohibited bitcoin as they think it is unsafe for their open. Be that as it may, however they prohibited it, individuals as yet utilizing it. After some time when the entire world will begin cryptographic money then they will likewise make bitcoin lawful in their nations
Ahimoth

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:40:57 AM

As of now bitcoin it's not at that point but it's starting to gain the respect of otherit countries. Once the system is accepted by manu countries it will get popular and the legitimacy that it is longing will be given. Adopting bitcoin is not that easy but worth a shot so let's wait for it to happen because that's what we want.
Queen Esther

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:41:37 AM

Bitcoin is hard to control so I think many countries are still not open for it to be legitimate.May or may not affect its economy is a lot of study.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: