Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:43:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will get legitimacy in all countries?  (Read 2829 times)
EEEian

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:31:31 PM

I heard or read somewhere that it would be an infringement on 1st amendment to ban and in my opinion even regulate cryptocurrency as it's just a sequence of numbers and letters. You can't ban code. Where does it end? I feel like if this became a thing and the govt took steps to ban crypto the ACLU and all kinds of civil rights groups should step up and defend crypto users.
Rainbow009

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:35:57 PM

Most countries are wary of the uncertainties in crypto currencies.
Would it ever be accepted globally?
DavitRoi

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:46:38 PM

I think bitcoin legitimacy depends on it's demand ,popularity,raising rate and the way of using it.If the illegal use of bitcoin rate reduce than it can be possible to accept bitcoin more in all country.
makatia

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:19:30 AM

I think Bitcoin will soon be legalized in all countries. Since all previous countries do not accept bitcoin, they may soon be acknowledged for bitcoin and provide legitimacy, and electronic money can be very beneficial to the economy of a country, so the The government does not want to miss this opportunity.
Kristy22

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:53:23 AM

Every instinct as an investor tells me to stay away from bitcoin, the online “crypto” currency invented by some mystery man and criticized by JPMorgan Chase chief executive Jamie Dimon on Tuesday as a “fraud.”

Dimon, one of the most powerful voices on Wall Street, said he would fire anyone trading in it because it’s “stupid.”

“It’s worse than tulip bulbs,” said Dimon, referring to the 17th-century mania that ended in collapse. “It won’t end well. It will blow up.”

Like most American investors, I am into vanilla savings like mutual funds, stocks, bonds and cold, hard cash. I don’t buy gold. I don’t trade in options. No derivatives for me. I don’t know how to trade in currencies. I don’t even buy lottery tickets.

[What’s behind the Dow’s stunning rise?]

I don’t know what to make of bitcoin. You can’t eat it, wash in it, wear it, drive it. But you definitely can spend it. The price had risen 300 percent this year to more than $4,000, but bitcoin’s value slipped Wednesday following Dimon’s comments.

A bitcoin sign in Toronto. (Mark Blinch/Reuters)
“It’s quite speculative,” said Arthur Levitt, former commissioner of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. “I would consider investing in companies that use bitcoin, or trade in bitcoin. I’m not sure I would invest in bitcoin itself. It fluctuates for reasons that are hard to understand.”

But cryptocurrency is with us for the future, he said. “I don’t know whether it will be bitcoin or ethereum, to name just two. But it’s here to stay because of the disparity between countries where a monetary system is robust and countries where there is virtually no monetary system. This comes up as an alternative currency.”

It was created by an unknown person in 2009 under the alias of Satoshi Nakamoto. Bitcoins can be used to buy merchandise anonymously, involving lower or no fees and no banks.
ov3rflow9x

Activity: 374

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:57:39 AM

this is false, you earn money for your abilities, but most part of money you spend stay inside the country you live, so that doesn't matter for inflation
Tiksi_Bay

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:24:08 AM

I discovered  WhenHub and I wanted to know what it is exactly and that’s what I found about it : WhenHub Interface is a mobile app for connecting consumers to experts. This service will ease the consulting process and save a great amount of time for both sides.
Sounds cool doesn’t it?
HarrisEmery

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:25:54 AM

Many countries think that Bitcoin is harmful for their country. They think that Bitcoin will create inflation in their country. But is that right? Will Bitcoin never get all the legitimacy?
This looks really impossible
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:27:54 AM

When some of the countries find out what they think about bitcoin is not right,they will be forced to legalized bitcoin in there county justvas country are legalising it.
mount34

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:45:48 AM

Will become legal
But it will be subject to varying degrees of regulatory
This is the result that Bitcoin will eventually accept. Bitcoin is not what the government can prohibit.
They will not give up such a good market
fbtdarkhorse

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:48:41 AM

I heard or read somewhere that it would be an infringement on 1st amendment to ban and in my opinion even regulate cryptocurrency as it's just a sequence of numbers and letters. You can't ban code. Where does it end? I feel like if this became a thing and the govt took steps to ban crypto the ACLU and all kinds of civil rights groups should step up and defend crypto users.
In some countries, any currency other than the national one is prohibited, because of this, not everywhere can regulate. There is another option is monopolize bitcoin, but this is impossible, so it does not work out that way.
quocsi

Activity: 360

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:54:51 AM

Bitcoins will soon be accepted in most major countries in the near future. The government will have policies to prevent the problem of inflation. Big countries will quickly take advantage of bitcoin to develop their economies.

OGBandit23

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:00:40 AM

In all countries bitcoin will not get legitimacy. There will be countries that will prohibit bitcoin
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:03:17 AM

Countries who are not accepting bitcoin that much will somehow flipped when the time comes that they'll realize the benefits of bitcoin towards their people. So I guess, it will not be permanent at all as everything takes time to be appreciated. Hope other countries will be enlighten regarding the true and good purpose of bitcoin.

Utogah

Activity: 179

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:05:17 AM

Many countries think that Bitcoin is harmful for their country. They think that Bitcoin will create inflation in their country. But is that right? Will Bitcoin never get all the legitimacy?

I think in the near future bitcoin will get legitimacy in every country. Experts still debating about bitcoin for its legalization so that governments also support bitcoin as a no. Crypto currency in this world.
boty

Activity: 1204
Merit: 231

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:05:48 AM

bitcoin will be legitimacy when bitcoin has very clear rules and when bitcoin can be used in all countries with clear legality then bitcoin can gain legitimacy, it may take some time to get it.

dodz031718

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:09:12 AM

Bitcoin will not create inflation.Inflation is obtained only when the currency is issued in unlimited quantities and then it physically ceases to be valuable.The countries will be divided into two camps. Those who support the cryptocurrency and those who prohibit it.The government are always careful in adapting new types of technology or system for their country.
Stormyblue

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 10:24:12 AM

Bitcoin's legitimacy continues to be a big issue, some countries have accepted and adopted its use, whiles others have public declared their that they are against it. Many for the countries are still contemplating whether to accept or not. the Concerns of most of these countries is that it lacks regulation, so a country like China has created its own ledger which has some level of regulation.
This shows that all the governments know about Bitcoin and are considering it. I believe all those who haven't accepted it still think that it will disappear so if they realize that it is indeed a revolution then they will reconsider and have a change of mind
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:16:22 AM

Good thing, there are also countries that support and believe to bitcoin and the whole industry of cryptocurrency. It's just matter of jumping to the risks of this industry and using them to create more opportunities. Japan and South Korea are just examples of nations who are wise and bold enough to take this market further and encourage their own economy to adapt on it.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:43:40 AM

I still believe that things will change in the future. How far is that future is, I am not sure. What I am certain of is that bitcoin has still years to come and struggles to solve because in this field, problems pop out every now and then. When bitcoin has solved their major issues finally, the government would probably recognize them and the public will be more encourage to join this community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: