Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:19:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will get legitimacy in all countries?  (Read 2827 times)
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:20:14 PM

Yes Bitcoin is a very big change around the world and can probably bring inflation in your country but it will only happen if a large number of people used it incorrectly but why not just take advantage of it now and get used to it so it will never lead to that position to cause the inflation. Once you know how to use bitcoin you will be inspiring others too using it in no time. All you have to do is show your earning method to other humans. I see many people do many things for a small amount of money and bitcoin helped me to get the right network by which i can invest my hardwork and time at the correct situation and place.
ClaraLuV

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:32:35 PM

When the prices of bitcoins start to recover there will be a huge market leap in the price of bitcoins great financial experts are of the opinion that in the next four to five years time there are chances for the bitcoins to reach $ 2 million USD and bitcoins could be in the main stream of all financial markets which opens doorway for legitimacy of the bitcoins to be used all over the world due to mass acceptance of bitcoins. All the countries will accept Bitcoin as a legal tender as there is more demand for bitcoins and prices keeps on increasing causing for improving the economic conditions of the world.

military

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:33:25 PM

The nature of Bitcoin makes it difficult to regulate and control the transactions that is being made. Bitcoin doesn't have anything backing it and the country cannot take any responsibility for the volatility of the coin.
yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:38:47 PM

I think it will, we need this technology for our life. Some countries have legalized Bitcoin, as soon as maybe all of the countries will legalize Bitcoin because we realize we need that. Everything today is full of virtual life because of Internet and Bitcoin was part of it.
Starkon

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:55:39 PM

Bitcoin may have a hard time to be accepted in some places but time will come and many countries will follow those who fully accept bitcoin and by this expect the price to climb up.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:59:27 PM

It is possible for bitcoin to gain acceptance in some countries but getting legitimacy in all countries around the world is something that i do not think can happen

cold beer

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:59:41 PM

I predict that bitcoin will never be fully accepted by some countries, since the bitcoin is unchangeable, all crypto currencies are identical to fluctuations since prices are only determined by Supply and Demand.
Blockchain kitty

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:01:49 PM

Bitcoin may have a hard time to be accepted in some places but time will come and many countries will follow those who fully accept bitcoin and by this expect the price to climb up.
ninjaeth

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:08:26 PM

Why not every thing is possible and because of the easiest transactions I know that all countries will be adopting bitcoin as one currency.  For that we will achieve unity and all transactions will be made easy and accessible to all.
Jorge158

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 09:16:55 PM

This is the future we all await and I believe that we are very close to it. Many countries are now accepting bitcoin legally and in no time, many other countries will follow. I believe that bitcoin will be acceptable globally in a few years to come.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Sylvial

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:11:22 PM

Bitcoin is the worst enemy of central banks of most countries, it's in direct competition with them they feel. Bitcoin won't gain legitimacy in all countries of the world, but in most, especially the civilized countries. African countries like mine, still don't understand the underlying technology behind bitcoin, blockchain, so they continue to be resist it
qiqide

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:15:42 PM

Judging by the long period of the fall, the value of this crypto currency will still decline, as there are too many negative factors related to market regulation, especially in Asia. At the same time, it was the Asian countries that were considered the main region for crypto-currencies, and they were associated with hopes for legalization.
ashame

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:34:22 PM

It will be hard for bitcoin to be legalized in all countries but I believe that it will happen in the next next years..because in this world of new technology we need a currency like the bitcoin to serve as an international money.. we dont need to go to money changer to change our money instead with btc..it is easier to transact and buy things.

I agree with you, it is hard for the bitcoin to legalize in some countries, they treat bitcoin as a threat to their economy, where in reality, bitcoin will be a big help especially in the economic growth of a certain country, technology is what bitcoin doing.
joganuts

Activity: 355

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:54:14 PM

It will be hard for bitcoin to be legalized in all countries but I believe that it will happen in the next next years..because in this world of new technology we need a currency like the bitcoin to serve as an international money.. we dont need to go to money changer to change our money instead with btc..it is easier to transact and buy things.

You are certainly right about that. The thing is, as of now it is still hard to be legalize and use it generally by all countries. There are countries that already banned the use of it. Biycoin still need time to be more legitimate.

sirmitchel

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:59:25 PM

Many countries think that Bitcoin is harmful for their country. They think that Bitcoin will create inflation in their country. But is that right? Will Bitcoin never get all the legitimacy?

I think that in these certain types of matters, time and certain processes will definitely play a
major role. Regulation, Legitimacy and legalisation is something that’s been brewing and continuously
been brought up with countries over Bitcoins and cryptocurrencies. Something has to be establish to
consistently minimise doubt and problems that will prove to be a hinder to crypto’s progress and the potential these currencies and solutions can offer to nations worldwide.

░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓█      ZUFLO .io   ▌ EXCHANGE AND FINANCE      █▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░
INTEGRATED TRADING & FINANCE PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
WP   |   Telegram   Twitter   [[  Pre ICO is LIVE  ]]   Instagram   Facebook   |   ANN
ayambawang

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:31:17 AM

I think it's just their fear, because they do not get more income than other investment areas, I hope the future btc will get the legitimacy of each country, maybe there should be a system or an agreement with the government in every country in the world, as long as no one is harmed it does not hurt not
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:42:31 AM

You are certainly right about that. The thing is, as of now it is still hard to be legalize and use it generally by all countries. There are countries that already banned the use of it. Biycoin still need time to be more legitimate.
Because the era is not supportive yet. when the era of technology begins there will be many people who later knew bitcoin and adopted it.
if that happens of course the government will start thinking for the legitimacy of bitcoin or crypto. because the demand factor of many people want it
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:51:02 AM

Many countries think that Bitcoin is harmful for their country. They think that Bitcoin will create inflation in their country. But is that right? Will Bitcoin never get all the legitimacy?

Yes i believe that bitcoin will get all the legitimacy and will accept it in the future because bitcoin is is one of the great innovations we have right now and its a start for digital currency.
yuni52

Activity: 203

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:51:15 AM

in my opinion, the more popular bitcoin means more and more followers, for legality I think a lot of pros and cons for the existence of bitcoin, it still takes a long time to make bitcoin legitimate Smiley

Holylambo

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:10:07 PM

Maybe they are right, however, I don’t think, that a bunch of people that use bitcoin can harm somehow. Bitcoin still has not been accepted by social majority.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: