Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:08:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will get legitimacy in all countries?  (Read 2823 times)
mitakatu

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:42:12 AM

I agree with the BTC or other codes that may affect the economy of a country but I do not believe it will be inflation.
I think if the governments of each country consider legalizing bitcoin, it will help not only us bitcoin but also for everyone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
upinros

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:56:55 AM

Yes nothing can stop Bitcoin, here to stay and digital currency is the future. The faster the governments around the world realize that the better for them. The current confidence of Bitcoin will increase. Slowly all the countries that had not previously received Bitcoin, they might soon receive Bitcoin and give legitimacy.
sadsNDJ
Copper Member

Activity: 131
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:59:38 AM

It depends if that country would allow it. Maybe if lot's of people will push it there might be a probability that it will. You know that some other government in other country are too meticulous.

handsomes

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:00:04 AM

Many countries think that Bitcoin is harmful for their country. They think that Bitcoin will create inflation in their country. But is that right? Will Bitcoin never get all the legitimacy?
some of country bitcoin will get legitimacy because the other country not legally because of the government i think in the future im sure all country will make and legalise the bitcoin.
rhenz01

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:14:17 AM

Many countries think that Bitcoin is harmful for their country. They think that Bitcoin will create inflation in their country. But is that right? Will Bitcoin never get all the legitimacy?

It's really impossible for bitcoin to be legalize in all countries because today there are many countries did support the used of bitcoin in their country, In fact they are expressing in the media their position and banning of bitcoin in their country.
RomertL

Activity: 470
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:24:14 AM

I do not think that bitcoin will legitimate in all countries. Now a lot of governments prohibit cryptocurrency. And they even do not want to try to regulate it.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████▀
░░░░░░░▄████░░████████▀
░░▄█████████████████▀
░░░████████████████▀
░░░░██████████████▀
░░░░░██████░░█████▀
░░░░░░██████████▀
░░░░░░░████████▀
░░░░░░░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░░░░░░░█▀

▄████████████▀▀█▄
████▀▀▀▀▀░░░▄ ░██
██▄░░░░░░░▄▀░░███
████▄░░░▄▀░░░████
██████▄█░░░░█████
████████░▄░██████
▀███████████████▀
▄████▀▀▀█▀▀▀████▄
████░▄▀▀▀▀▀▄░████
██▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
█▀░░░█▀█░█▀█░░░▀█
█░░░░▀▀▀░▀▀▀░░░░█
█▄░░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░░██
▀██▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██▀

▄█▀███████▀▀████▄
██░░▀███▀░░░░▀▄██
███░░░░▀░░░░░░▄██
████░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████▄░░░░░░░░▄██
██▄░░░░░░░░░▄████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████▀░▀▀▀▀░▀████
████░░░░░░░░░░███
████▄░░░░░░░░▄███
█▀████▄▄░░▄▄█████
██▄▀▀▀▀░░░░██████
▀██████▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██░██
██░▄███████▄░█░██
██░█▄▄▄▄▄███░█░██
██░▀███████▀░████
███▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄█████
▀█████▄█████████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░▄▀█▀██▄░▀███
██░▄█▀░▀░▀▀██▄░██
██░███░▀▀▀ ▀██░██
██░███░████░██░██
██▄░█▄░▄░▄▄▄▀░▄██
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀

sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:33:38 AM

I do not think that bitcoin will legitimate in all countries. Now a lot of governments prohibit cryptocurrency. And they even do not want to try to regulate it.
Yeah I see that, because the impact on their currency is very large, could destroy the price of the currency itself. It can make banks going bankrupt, Better like this, still not banned but not legal.
1goldhunter001980

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:42:26 AM

I think not, for some countries maybe yes  but for all countries its very hard considering that every country have different rules and regulation to follow and their of accepting cryptocurrency depends on the status of their economy.
rudito

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:56:00 AM

I believe in the future all countries will be able to accept bitcoin, sooner or later crypto currency will be adopted by many countries, because crypto is the technology of the future and in the future crypto currency will become the global currency.
rawr1620

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:59:23 AM

There wont be inflation if it is legalized and will be accepted to be part of their market. Bitcoin will run in their system as anyother currency in which in wont cause inflation.
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:33:18 AM

no. we cannot please everybody. it is not that easy. even the ICO's are prohibited in other countries it is because of the negative implication on bitcoin done by the scammers. global legitimacy is not attainable.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:10:22 PM

Yes of course, The demand is increasing day by day and will get legitimacy in all countries because bitcoin itself prove many things it is best to store it is good to demand and best to use in all around the world you can get everything by using bitcoin technology and these things are increasing in countries day by day,
hibiscus

Activity: 217

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:34:49 PM

Bitcoin is a major crypto currency which can be operated world wide electronically only. Even though it is a new form of economy which is found suitable to the modern era but it is not legitimate to all counties government such as Russia, China and India etc.It will take time to get approval from the respective  governments .Bitcoins usefulness and its credibility is getting popularized world wide By en counting the features and the suitability of the bitcoin ,possibly it will get the legitimacy from all governments.
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:38:37 PM

World wide regulation would bring bitcoin legitimacy and enable it to get deeper into economy and business which would contribute to further growth and expansion.
But I'm not sure that this project of global regulation will be successful because it's hard to expect that all countries would get alligned regarding question of ful regulation.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

puguh212

Activity: 165

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:41:42 PM

i think not yet, if legitimacy given to bitcoin, whether the government will be responsible for all the problems of bitcoin? I think legitimacy is not bitcoin itself,  but it will have an effect on the real money circulation in that country. as we know, bitcoin prices are very fluctuating, and this is a big problem for every country.
shanksluffy

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 12:44:03 PM

It is possible because many people using bitcoin as a main currency. Bitcoin become popular instantly because of high value
rangko

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:48:47 PM

In Korea, We are mostly discussing about Crypto currency, Blockchain technology.
There are many companies that want to do ICO, however it is banned in Korea.
So Many organization and companies ask to government, Please make guideline by law.
We(Korea) think, It is great chance to be leader in this industry.
Opinion leaders talk we have to enhance Blockchain Technologies and there are use cases by banks and insurance etc.

tamarindbleu

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:54:45 PM

.     With green cannot be legitimate in the whole world because there are governments or countries that bends or believes that bitcoin is harmful in anyway they think because maybe do you think this is a scam or what but the thing that it is not good for anyone
Markmolotok1488

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:56:13 PM

World wide regulation would bring bitcoin legitimacy and enable it to get deeper into economy and business which would contribute to further growth and expansion.
But I'm not sure that this project of global regulation will be successful because it's hard to expect that all countries would get alligned regarding question of ful regulation.

I agree with you. I think that the laws adopted will be different in different countries, this can also affect the future fate of bitcoin. I think that it is better for countries to agree on a single concept of law.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:58:26 PM

if bitcoin affects inflation or deflation of a country, I do not agree. because the rise and fall of bitcoin prices is not influenced by the state of the country's economy, or the inflation that is happening. bitcoin is more individual and bear all its own value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: