Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:05:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will get legitimacy in all countries?  (Read 2829 times)
Syakbrown

Activity: 354
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:09:01 PM

which I know for now there is no country that legitimizes freely doing activities, some even try to legitimize but then prohibit buying and selling with bitcoin, but we hope in the future will be able to perform activities freely
hmmkay

Activity: 306
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:37:23 PM

Masses of people think bitcoin is harmful, because of the low level of competence and negative advertising. Crypto is not welcomed by government of many countries because of the idea of decentralised money.

felmitof

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:59:48 PM

bitcoin will be legitimacy when bitcoin has very clear rules and when bitcoin can be used in all countries with clear legality then bitcoin can gain legitimacy, it may take some time to get it.
Ar Rahman

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:02:15 PM

for now there are still many countries that do not know about bitcoin, but bitcoin is still in its founding, even many state governments are rejecting bitcoin, but I am sure with bitcoin survival with features that are quite qualified and the price is high enough state government will change the mind and want to give legitimacy permission to bitcoin in their respective countries.
MrHertz

Activity: 208
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:11:46 PM

This is very hard question, on the one hand, bitcoin will give some new way to payment in country, and government will have some % from taxes. ON the other hand, this will give advantage for free space for people. People will can don't go to work and earn money at home. Because u can use bitcoin how payment for all services.
Briella18

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:20:20 PM

Not all countries maybe some other countries makes them legitimate they conduct opinions from thier country men for them to enhance properly and be matured by doing so good.
Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:31:03 PM

I think Bitcoin will soon get legalized in all countries. Because Bitcoin Bitcoin prices are increasing day by day and its nationwide acceptance and growth is increasing
. The rate at which the price and demand are increasing. Bitcoin reduces the country's economy and reduces the per capita income and unemployment rate of the people of the country. So it can be taken nationwide.

it would be great if bitcoin will legitimate all over the world. it will be beneficial to the crypto users and encourage a non- crypto user to join the cyrpto currency world too! it would be a better world to have this thing. everthing about money will be a lot easier.
itsliss

Activity: 72

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 09:34:50 PM

This is very possible, considering the rise in belief of cryptocurrency worldwide
keziakusayang

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:37:56 PM

bitcoin is a form of progress to facilitate many things today there are some countries that still prohibit the bitcoin because many things in fear because it has not been able to control because the price of bitcoin is too high. I think the next few decades again that view will be different because many people need bitcoin and the state will legalize bitcoin.
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:41:15 PM

I think bitcoin will gain legitimacy from all countries or many countries. But not in the near future, bitcoin still spends a lot of time for all countries to admit it. Bitcoin is now so interesting and makes every country try to approach it. So definitely bitcoin will get legitimacy from all countries but not in the near future.
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:20:18 PM

bitcoin is a form of progress to facilitate many things today there are some countries that still prohibit the bitcoin because many things in fear because it has not been able to control because the price of bitcoin is too high. I think the next few decades again that view will be different because many people need bitcoin and the state will legalize bitcoin.
Some governments argue that there is no official administrator, because basically bitcoin is decentralized. Volatile prices make bitcoin a high risk investment, the government in my country warns about that. But, I'm sure bitcoin will be recognized in the entire world someday.

ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:49:38 PM

Everything is possible in crypto but about the legitimacy of bitcoin across the country takes a long time, because every country has different rules and perspectives.
Yes currently they are not taking interest in bitcoin to legalize it but very soon they will understand the importance of bitcoin and will surely change their mind, i think that they will surely legalize bitcoin in their country because bitcoin is the need of the moder time and in modern world we can hope that most of the people will be totally depending on bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:04:47 PM

Hi guys

Can Crypto get big enough that it would be used to fund political campaigns and totally influence the way we make decisions in broader aspects of government?

what are the needs of the country or qualification for bitcoin to be legitimate in all countries? i hope bitcoin will implemented in my country too! it will help me to do the transaction quickly for my consumers.
Ayaah

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:12:36 PM

Many countries think that Bitcoin is harmful for their country. They think that Bitcoin will create inflation in their country. But is that right? Will Bitcoin never get all the legitimacy?

From time to time bitcoin will be dominant in the whole world.  Maybe now their are some other country's are not accepting bitcoin because they need to study first about the proccess flow of bitcoin before they approved an accept bitcoin as legal tender in their country.
hurriebra49

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:30:31 PM

Yes of course, The demand is increasing day by day and will get legitimacy in all countries because bitcoin itself prove many things it is best to store it is good to demand and best to use in all around the world you can get everything by using bitcoin technology and these things are increasing in countries day by day,
Jessica2009

Activity: 348

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:14:38 AM

Bitcoin was introduced to the public on the year 2009 from the introduction till now there has been many debates about Bitcoin it is a common factor that when a new thing is introduced there will be many debates about the faults and defaults . So however, Bitcoin legitimacy  varies on depending on the country ;since Bitcoin is based on the faith and trust in the computer  it is difficult to say a precise answer that how welcome is the use of Bitcoin in different parts of the world.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
white_star

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:45:13 AM

Yes of course, The demand is increasing day by day and will get legitimacy in all countries because bitcoin itself prove many things it is best to store it is good to demand and best to use in all around the world you can get everything by using bitcoin technology and these things are increasing in countries day by day,

By Implementing bitcoin to all countries there are good feature of this because you can easily pay In any store buy using bitcoin and there's no hassle for the change. And this Is a good alternative way of payment like paying bills electricity,  water bill and etc.

AFROCHAIN - The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa
Revolusi Ecosystem For Seamless Crypto and Investments
Huaishb

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:55:57 AM

I think bitcoin legitimacy depends on it's demand ,popularity,raising rate and the way of using it.If the illegal use of bitcoin rate reduce than it can be possible to accept bitcoin more in all country.
Sosad12

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:11:58 AM

Bitcoin is hard to control so I think many countries are still not open for it to be legitimate. These countries have centralized economies and they are used to control or monitor their currency to rein inflation and other  monetary matters.
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:37:17 AM

I think it is not easy that bitcoin will get legitimacy in all countries, theirs so many obstacle and rules to be followed and it is need steps by steps of adaptation to the citizen in the country, strong economic countries should do the first step in order that all subordinate countries will follow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: