Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:23:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will get legitimacy in all countries?  (Read 2827 times)
kevintrang

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:19:16 AM

I think it does nothing to harm the country, it will make people more knowledgeable rich
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:46:39 AM

We do all hope for this that bitcoin will get legitimacy in all countries but honestly speaking this is close to impossible. We all know that different country different policy and also different beliefs with that surely it will have different thoughts with bitcoin. We all know that there are countries that already ban bitcoin on their country because in their different reasons. Also with this situation it is very hard for bitcoin to get the ultimate legitimacy. One of the eyed reasons also is that each country saw that bitcoin can have a huge profit whit this they also want to have a same like bitcoin so that they in their selves can have the profit.   
sunita01

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:02:10 AM

I do not think all the countries will remain untouched by bitcoin, bitcoin is becoming famous every day and the price is constantly increasing, it will have to accept bitcoin one day or two.
dvmd

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:07:34 AM

I hope Bitcoin will get legality in all countries. Because of this it has become very popular in the world. I think it will take the government's legitimacy very soon.
3rrr angels

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:21:24 AM

Many countries think that Bitcoin is harmful for their country. They think that Bitcoin will create inflation in their country. But is that right? Will Bitcoin never get all the legitimacy?

Maybe it is possible if the Government of some countries will be united and encourage other countries to participate in cryptocurrency market, so countries should communicate each other they can have plans on how they bcan protect their countries.
StuartJonson

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:04:27 AM

Governments of many countries are start understanding about the uses and positive sides of bit coin so, it can hope that soon this thing will going to happen.
luigi3

Activity: 109
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 09:09:22 AM

We could say that some country was not looking to use this an they think it will make a big mistake,but unlike my country our country was looking to use a blockchain because they think that it will give a big help to our community.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
alkiw21

Activity: 344
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:11:32 AM

Bitcoin will soon gain legitimacy from every country. Because bitcoin still takes time so not in the near future. Bitcoin will continue to be potentially popular. It's good for every country to legitimize bicoin. I believe in the future bitcoin will get it.
kristen09192

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:12:53 AM

I think gradually countries are accepting Bitcoins. It is going to be legalized in all countries in the near future very soon.You need most of the people's support, and bitcoin has those support. But I believe day by day, bitcoin will accept by most of the countries. I even think bitcoin will use in USA daily life, in China and Arabic countries.
Sobol101

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:16:08 AM

Many countries think that Bitcoin is harmful for their country. They think that Bitcoin will create inflation in their country. But is that right? Will Bitcoin never get all the legitimacy?
Soon this of course can happen, and at the same time it is a high probability, because everything goes to this, that cryptography still come out into the world, and show themselves on the other side.
Kia mono

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:03:45 AM

I think it will still take some more time to get legalized. I think if the government of each countries consider legalizing bitcoin, it would be of much help not just to us bitcoiners but to everyone.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:30:01 PM

Given that they don't have control over bitcoins, I guess it is more harm than good to a country that has an established economical status. If that's the case, bitcoins may never reach global mainstream status. But I believe a little tweak in the system, we can see bitcoins as something more amazing than seeking global legitimacy.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:29:53 PM

If bitcoin is useful and just as honest people are not going to cheat, then sooner or later their government will recognize and will accept bitcoin as legitimate that is very reasonable for bitcoin.
yaghoniyu

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:33:29 PM

I think Bitcoin will soon be legalized in all countries. Because bitcoin is the technology of the future.
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:46:26 PM

Definitely not. One good example is China. This country is very progressive and big, if they accept bitcoin its really a big help. But as a one big country they tend to think of something that will benefit most of their countrymen or the country itself. They also want to prevent scams that some of the tokens has no value at all(not only China but most of the country). But as our era is the techie one, many innovation will be provided just to fulfill the gap.
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:49:25 PM

It still depends. Currently, there are some countries that had been legalized bitcoin. These are the countries already done assessing the end-results of putting bitcoin as a legal way or medium of payment in their country. We cannot judge a country it did legalize or not, as long as the government thinks and always think whenever it acts, it must be for the common good of the community. Also in some countries, which are typically at the moment are neutral, they do not recognize bitcoin neither legal or illegal, one agency of government just announce the risks of investing in cryptocurrency. Sooner or later, bitcoin and the whole cryptocurrency will be legalized, thats for sure but will take a lot of years.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Syunusa

Activity: 303

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:54:15 PM

Yes I believe it and very soon majority of developed and underdeveloped countries will accept it and considered it as medium of paymentd
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:14:40 PM

for now only a few that legalize bitcoin as virtual currency like USA, germany. it may be that the state thinks if people use bitcoin as a transaction or keep the property it will run the taxes they ought to bear on their property. so that's where the country is hesitant with bitcoin. I think it only needs to be reviewed. such as specifying exchange fees must pay taxes to the state on transactions conducted in a day or a month to the state. for example bitcoin is taxable when sending and receiving samples like in HITBTC. so all that can be set. unfortunately they only consider bitcoin as a matter of runaway money or assets
JackssHarriss

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:20:50 PM

I know the US has a lot of strict regulations on platforms and coins, it's a new territory we're all trying to understand what, if anything, should be regulated. HBUS is a pretty cool new marketplace, they're even registered with FinCen (hbus.com) so I think that's a pretty good start.
tanginamoo

Activity: 276

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:40:40 PM

Yes I believe it and very soon majority of developed and underdeveloped countries will accept it and considered it as medium of paymentd
That is certainly the majority of us wish for. If that actually happens then it is a huge development on world transaction system.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: