Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 08:34:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will get legitimacy in all countries?  (Read 2833 times)
Ljanesanti

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:54:59 PM

Yes I believe it and very soon majority of developed and underdeveloped countries will accept it and considered it as medium of paymentd
That is certainly the majority of us wish for. If that actually happens then it is a huge development on world transaction system.

That will be impossible unless they have created a way on regulating bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. Since the sole use of bitcoin and the most reason why there is a lit of users is because it is regulated.

Imagine going out of your country and carrying a huge amount exceeding the limit that you can carry?
Imagine owning a specific amount and not knowing who owns it? That would be a massive work for the government in each country even kyc is included.

Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:59:45 PM

Yes it is, i know that someday bitcoin will be accepted in many countries, and it will become legitimate all over the world, this is someday become a world currency whereas all people will easily send money to their family wherever they are. I know that it will be a big impact for the currency when that things will happen too.
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:17:01 AM

Bitcoin will never be legal in any countries at all. The nature of Bitcoin makes it difficult to regulate and control the transactions that is being made. Bitcoin doesn't have anything backing it and the country cannot take any responsibility for the volatility of the coin. The lack of control would likely make tax evasion and money laundering easier. I can't see why any country would legitimise Bitcoin with these in mind.

I don’t think a country especially its government would agree to give legitimacy to something they don’t have  control with. Cryptocurrencies is decentralized in nature meaning it cannot be regulated by any other party but it could be banned by a certain country if it get involves in serious/fraudulent activities.
xiebaowang

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:25:25 AM

BTC will cause some social problems and it will have an impact on the country’s financial order!
Although Bitcoin is now very popular, some countries do not welcome it. Most countries also take a wait-and-see attitude.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:23:21 PM

Many countries think that Bitcoin is harmful for their country. They think that Bitcoin will create inflation in their country. But is that right? Will Bitcoin never get all the legitimacy?
In actual all depends upon the point of view of every government . And in my opinion those countries government like Japan are seeing bitcoin in positivity because at the upper level the personalities that are taken to discuss are positive with the cryptocurrency and if people are having negative thinking at higher level then surely they will give Negative reviews and suggestions and action to work by the government of that country ( exmaple is China , Bangladesh ) .
In my opinion bitcoin has no Negative inflammation except of few cases which can be easily solved by the simple rules and regulations if government wants .
But if any government will try to make any rule blindly then I am sure that only negative impact and Result we will get by every country .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Antonina

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:29:41 PM

I think in a short time bitcoin will be banned in all countries, as well as in the whole of the Crypto-currency. This is a massive disease that does not lead to good.
chriskins

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:31:26 PM

Not all countries will accept the use of bitcoin and for those will it won't be at once. For sure as time goes on the number of countries that accepts and approve bitcoin will be higher than the once that ban the use of  bitcoin .p
deklitt

Activity: 217

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:42:44 PM

Many countries think that Bitcoin is harmful for their country. They think that Bitcoin will create inflation in their country. But is that right? Will Bitcoin never get all the legitimacy?
I think not all have a negative response to bitcoin in fact there are still countries that accept bitcoin either as a business asset or for payment transactions, although so far there has been no official legality of bitcoin but it doesn't affect the growth of bitcoin which is currently
KryptoKnight78

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:43:52 PM

Hi guys

Can Crypto get big enough that it would be used to fund political campaigns and totally influence the way we make decisions in broader aspects of government?

It's not difficult to think that within the next 5 years even that this could become a reality.
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:36:57 PM

Eventually it would! Initially all developed countries will integrate Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies into their economies ( with certain regulations posted of course!) However, adaptation of cryptocurrencies among  developing countries would take more time and effort. I believe just like the Internet if Blockchain will become an integral part of our economy, technology and simply in our daily life it will happen, Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies will become part of our daily lives.
Sakira72

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:48:59 AM

I think it will still take some more time to get legalized. Banks think of it as a big threat which eventually affects bitcoin to get accepted worldwide. I hope someday bitcoin will get legalized in most of the countries because it can change the world's economy.
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:47:48 AM

I am believe, most country in the world will regulate bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Government should adapting on technology improvement and by regulating crypto, government will open many bussiness sector to the world and creating opportunity in many start up

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Narutofuc

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:07:26 AM

Bitcoin is the effective way to decrease time and cost in transaction, however it should be supported by government
mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:21:54 AM

to be able to get legitimacy in all countries seems bitcoin requires price stability and has a very clear regulation and takes a long time to get legitimacy in all countries.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:55:31 AM

when bitcoin can be used in all countries with clear legality then bitcoin can gain legitimacy, it may take time to get it. and bitcoin will be legitimate when bitcoins have very clear rules
Cita1

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:41:17 PM

Yes I believe it and very soon majority of developed and underdeveloped countries will accept it and considered it as medium of paymentd

Bitcoin legitimacy in the country is much more preferable. Many bitcoin users are having a good life and this can help improved the economy of the country. This includes reducing unemployment rate, students can pay there tuition fees, People can afford to buy healthy foods and so much more. Legitimacy can make people complacent with the system because the government believe in it.
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:48:50 PM

that is truth with time bitcoin will get legitimacy in most of the countries mostly in my country we bitcoin have been implemented
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:53:26 PM

i think its hard for bitcoin to be accepted in all countries. Because each country has their different law and regulation related to bitcoin. But although seems hard of course its not impossible. like now some country have already accept bitcoin as their instrument of payments.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
Jaina

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:14:07 PM

Yes, I think that in 2 years, many countries will open the door to cryptocurrency. This only takes a while. The time will naturally open. No government can reject cryptocurrencies. He is a future.
btchunter02

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:14:46 PM

One thing for sure in the coming years all countries open their hands on bitcoin, as of now they don't see the importance of bitcoin in the lives of their citizens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: