Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:20:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will get legitimacy in all countries?  (Read 2827 times)
Lophuong

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:25:37 PM

yes The sooner the governments all over the world realize it the better for them. Cryptocurrency can be very beneficial for the economy for a country, so the governments don't want to miss this opportunity.
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:35:03 PM

Although, this may take a while, bitcoin will become legalized in most of the countries if not all countries.  This is because with each passing day,  more people are involved with bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and with this increasing number of people,  a time will come when the government will have no choice but to legalize bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in their country.
I read in a thread on this forum that bitcoin has been accepted in Germany.  I believe if a nation such as Germany could accept bitcoin, then more nations will follow suit.

barretking

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:39:29 AM

It takes time and many processes for bitcoin to be or to achieve legitimacy in a country because especially government countries are always cautious in adapting new technologies or systems to their country.But some circumstances will show if it is good or bad to be legitimate the Bitcoin in our country.
AzariaNorwood223

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:26:36 AM

Bitcoin is hard to control so I think many countries are still not open for it to be legitimate.Time process will prove this possibility to be realized.Really, all people expect so much bitcoin to be accepted globally and get legitimacy from the government of all countries in the world.
zelda131292

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:59:47 AM

There are already some countries that have already banned bitcoin, so i really doubt that it will get legitimated on all the countries around the world, but it is not so important after all

In bitcoin we trust!
shkwarka333

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:12:46 AM

It will not happen that all countries will accept it. Everything has supporters and those who are against, bitcoin is no exception. This is the essence of people and not something else, it can not be avoided.
richchard3

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:15:32 AM

I think the legitimacy of bitcoin will come sooner or later. But the governments of many countries will resist this process, since bitcoin is not under their control,some countries are already adopting the cryptocurrency , but others are still on the observation, but the people are aready joining bitcoin and other cryptos, using it and investing on it even their countries prohibit them from using it.
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:20:27 AM

I think Bitcoin will soon get legalized in all countries. Because Bitcoin Bitcoin prices are increasing day by day and its nationwide acceptance and growth is increasing
. The rate at which the price and demand are increasing. Bitcoin reduces the country's economy and reduces the per capita income and unemployment rate of the people of the country. So it can be taken nationwide.
Yes,it will be.But it needs time process, global acceptance under global regulations. It has been recocnised that.btc has.more benefits that disadvantages so people will soon support it to be accepted legally all over the world.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:20:42 AM

Bitcoin may not get legitimacy in all the country of the world but it may get in some countries which is what is happening now. Some government believe that bitcoin is going to be of negative influence in their economy and some are against bitcoin because of its decentralized  nature and that it can be used for crime like drugs and sponsoring of terror.  
walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:34:36 AM

In future, I see bitcoin attaining the level of legitimacy in virtually all the countries of the world. We need to understand that even the attempt to regulate cryptocurrency in some countries show that they give bitcoin recognition and therefore want to legitimize it. More countries will join as time goes on.
Chaelbrin

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:37:19 AM

Expansion relies upon the cost of the items, requests, supplies and so forth. Bitcoin can't impact the requests or supplies for any products or administrations (allmost all). In this way, just the cost is forgotten. In any case, the cost generally relies upon the requests and supplies. I don't see why Bitcoin impacts the swelling. Indeed, I concur BTC or different cryptos can impact the economy of a nation however I don't trust it would be the swelling.
gvnsrbtc

Activity: 523
Merit: 285

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:55:25 AM

It doesn't seem possible in near future. Because of its nature bitcoin is independent system it come up against current global economic system. Banks don't allow that easily it takes control of world economy. So they don't make that bitcoin legitimized. In my opinion bitcoin don't need to legitimized any way.
bitcoinrunners001

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:01:19 AM

It depends on the acceptance of the concept on how it is helping the people within the jurisdiction of the country law.They don't want bitcoin to exist because they know that bitcoin brings harm to their citizen as well as the economy due to the fact that the bubble thing and volatility may occur in bitcoin but what I think now is that the state should be able to support by making a rule because with the existence of regulations that apply on bitcoin market situation can be much more stable.I think bitcoin will start build legitimacy that people may thinks the good benefits of it but it depends the adaption of each countries that helps bitcoin technology to developed and undergone such laws that brings bitcoin stands legally.
autoauto

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:19:42 PM

Yes, I think this is only a matter of time. The cryptocurrency can temporarily delay the decline of capitalism. I think capitalism will cause a global financial crisis.
loyseu

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:24:32 PM

Many countries think that Bitcoin is harmful for their country. They think that Bitcoin will create inflation in their country. But is that right? Will Bitcoin never get all the legitimacy?
It will eventually but not this time? In our country there are some news about bitcoin especially with scamming scheme. So it might be hard for us, people who use bitcoin, to be legalize bitcoin right now. Even our central bank warning our countrymen to avoid bitcoin because they are not guarantee to be true, which I oppose.
James_H

Activity: 517
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:30:16 PM

I think bitcoin will not be legitimized because bitcoin will be used as a transaction tool in all countries so it is unlikely that bitcoin will be legitimized if bitcoin is legitimized all people who use cryptocurrency will be very upset with the government because that is where they earn a living for their family
Easteregg69

Activity: 1458
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:32:06 PM

What about that guy that predicted it would go to 7000 USD  ?

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:40:15 PM

If bitcoin in legitimacy is sure everyone who uses cryptocurrency is very disappointed because they have no more work to earn a living for their families so if the government forbids bitcoin the same government bans its citizens to work
Moblie_Legend

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:41:51 PM

Many countries think that Bitcoin is harmful for their country. They think that Bitcoin will create inflation in their country. But is that right? Will Bitcoin never get all the legitimacy?
inflation is likely to occur in a country, if the government is wrong to take steps in managing bitcoin and its investors, it is necessary to think long-range ways to legalize bitcoin in the country
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:53:46 PM

inflation is likely to occur in a country, if the government is wrong to take steps in managing bitcoin and its investors, it is necessary to think long-range ways to legalize bitcoin in the country

Yes, Legitimacy of Bitcoin is hard to acquire , It will be studied by the government, putting regulations to it and giving it a percent where it will contribute in the government and the country itself, it will project the countries economy, If bitcoin can be used as the primary currency of a certain country, Peple will need to study deeply what is bitcoin and they should be willing to take risk and patience to its value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: