Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:28:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will get legitimacy in all countries?  (Read 2823 times)
Raggie

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:03:57 PM

For now it seems impossible because there are some countries ban bitcoin. but later in few years maybe.
but i still dont know why they ban bitcoin in their country. It is not that bitcoin is an illegal thing, it is a digital currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arief.sutono

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:13:52 PM

I think it will depend on several different things. If people who have such power also have some sort of investment (even if it is not in actual BTC, but company ect) then it makes it more likely that they will go and act in their own interests and not fight it.

On the other hand, if the ruling person has a financial interest threatened by the legitimacy of Bitcoin or even its existence, I do not think we can realistically expect them to do many things to make it legitimate and can be acknowledged by the local government.Thanks #CMIIW
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:19:17 PM

I sincerely believe that there are some people at the top echelon, who openly condemn and dissuade people from joining the crypto train, but secretly are involved in the trade. It is not clear when some countries will adopt the crypto revolution, however they will eventually do so. Just a matter of time.

brontosaurus

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:37:46 PM

I sincerely believe that there are some people at the top echelon, who openly condemn and dissuade people from joining the crypto train, but secretly are involved in the trade. It is not clear when some countries will adopt the crypto revolution, however they will eventually do so. Just a matter of time.
It’s tough to say anything right now. The governments are not friendly towards Bitcoin for obvious reasons. They don’t want to lose their power on the financial system of the country. Bitcoin also poses a threat to the existence of the banks. But at the same time we should not let go such a great technology because it offers numerous advantages. I think Blockchain will definitely be adopted in many sectors, but can’t say anything about Bitcoin.
nieninja53

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:19:34 PM

Yes, I hope bitcoin will get legitimacy in all countries because the technology of bitcoin is going great day by day and become famous and that is why its demand is increasing and i hope bitcoin will get legitimacy in near future to all over the world,
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:29:07 PM

For me there is the possibility that bitcoin will be legalize in all country in the near future, its because bitcoin is acceptable now around the world and there are many people now using bitcoin in their daily life, so if there are many people using bitcoin in every country there is the  highest possibility that bitcoin will be legal in the whole word in the future.
I agree, even those countries who already banned bitcoin. It has a possibility that it wil be legalized especially when they see how bitcoin developed. Day by day bitcoin keep growing and help many people. It will be legalized all over the world if the government of each country will accept it as a currency. In fact there are also some country who accept and use it as a rule of payment.

Yohr87

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:30:06 PM

Many countries think that Bitcoin is harmful for their country. They think that Bitcoin will create inflation in their country. But is that right? Will Bitcoin never get all the legitimacy?
That's why there's country banned Bitcoin because they think it is harmful to their economy they didn't think the advantages of having Bitcoin.They never try to Know Bitcoin before they not accept it.I hope Bitcoin  have the legitimacy because I Know many life can change it.
m.mendoza

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:33:04 PM

Bitcoin will not be a source of increased inflation.  Because if countrymen wish to buy bitcoin; they will have to pay the fiat currency of their cournty.  So the fiat currency will be pushed out of the circulation.  So there will be shortage of currency. 
Ultimate effect of decreased currency will be less purchasing power of the people of that particular country.  So with the decrease in purchasing demand of goods and services will decrease ultimately this step will be deflationary not inflationary;
Hope the concept  is clear Grin
Above statement given on the basis that most of the people in most of the countries are buying as instrument of investment not as currency to buy goods and services.

For now bitcoin legitimacy in all countries is not yet prohibited they dont allow bitcoin as a legal currency. But i heard in other countries that they accept bitcoin as payment and some establisments also accepting bitcoin as payment. Maybe this legitimacy of bitcoin will not be use by this day but we hope someday it will be a legal currency for everyone.
Syunusa

Activity: 303

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:15:08 PM

I think many countries believe that bitcoin will caused damage to the economy but I know that very soon many countries will regularize and accept bitcoin
setsuna_gray26

Activity: 245
Merit: 100

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:34:03 PM

Many countries think that Bitcoin is harmful for their country. They think that Bitcoin will create inflation in their country. But is that right? Will Bitcoin never get all the legitimacy?
We have the same thoughts about government banning bitcoin at their country. I think they ban it because they think that bitcoin can be harmful to their economy and can be a factor to have more problems in their country, so to be invulnerable to this problem they already ban it to not cause much larger problems.

Rishabh riyz

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:30:51 AM

Bitcoins will only get accepted in any country if they give some power to the nation's government like at least the power to trace transactions by reducing the anonymity , so that their country does not became a shadow trade zone where anyone can buy anything.

The anonymous nature of BTC  is the only reason why bitocons is in a neutral state in many countries.
rowan.thomas

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:33:43 AM

I think that most countries in the world may not legalize bitcoin.These countries have centralized economies and they are used to control or monitor their currency to rein inflation and other  monetary matters.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 06:51:29 AM

Its bit complected to justify as, If world is accepting innovative technology which have potential to change whole world named "Blockchain". Then its bit confusing. If we take bitcoins as currency them it will give new height, mobility, more transparency and trust. But this will take whole economics to decentralization. Which many governments don't want due fear of losing governance and control. Already developed countries have start to test possibilities and outcomes of implementation of blockchain technology.

I personally have fascinated about this disruptive technology name technology.
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:35:36 AM

Many people said that bitcoin maybe harmful to thier country. Its a bit completed to justify as if world acccepting innovative technology which have potential to change the world named blockchain.
kencot

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:48:31 AM

I do not know for sure but indeed most of the countries think that bitcoin could disturb the stability of their economy. It seems like anything can happen, because one's way of thinking can change, so does their view of bitcoin. Anything can happen, depending on how bitcoin progresses in the future.
beckham88

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:00:29 AM

which I know for now there is no country that legitimizes freely doing activities, some even try to legitimize but then prohibit buying and selling with bitcoin, but we hope in the future will be able to perform activities freely
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:39:36 AM

I don't blame them to thinking this way about bitcoins because they are technically a very volatile investment to be investing on. I think countries will have a really hard time to let these things be integrated in their systems and dominate fiat money. Bitcoins will gain legitimacy, but it will take time.

david tex

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:03:00 AM

There is a possibility to make bitcoin legal currency.   as it has been accepted worldwide. Moreover there are some cities in India that have started accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment.
demonist

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:46:24 AM

Some countries who really hate bitcoin because there are some people who uses bitcoin in their illegal activities such as scams.
I think it will take a lot of years before bitcoin be legalize by all of the countries, even bitcoin starts to grow its popularity all over the world.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:50:49 AM

I think yes, soon or late it will be as in first they start to deny then fight afther that will legitimate BTC and other coins too  and with time we will have more and more specific coins.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: