Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:32:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will get legitimacy in all countries?  (Read 2825 times)
Mersterious

Activity: 225
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:46:06 AM

If government and people agree with it there's a change that will legitimate
Chachen19

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:19:28 AM

The legality of bitcoin is a question as well as the hope of the founders of today's bitcoin. The legacies of bitcoin are accepted by some countries only as legitimate, such as Sweden
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:32:07 AM

Many countries think that Bitcoin is harmful for their country. They think that Bitcoin will create inflation in their country. But is that right? Will Bitcoin never get all the legitimacy?
We don't talk about it surely.But probably it will happen within few years. I think every country will not accept it but there are maximum a countries will accept it as their currency soon

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:48:39 AM

With everything that is successful there will always be haters and so is bitcoin. I believe that bitcoin will not be majorly accepted by everyone and some countries will never accept it. It is human nature to hate something that is superior or better than them. Some countries that banned bitcoin will always see bitcoin as bad no matter how hard we try to prove that bitcoin is not bad.
leoasdnedc

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:37:50 AM

Bitcoin's legitimacy continues to be a big issue, some countries have accepted and adopted its use, whiles others have public declared their that they are against it.The block chain technology is very useful to sustain the legitimacy of the bitcoin to all countries.
chocolato

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:49:08 AM

In my opinion, it depends on how the governments of each country receive the legitimacy of bitcoin. Countries have their own policies that need to be implemented to embrace good governance. To have a better and stronger nation for future generations.
linsayjinny

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:21:46 AM

It will be hard for bitcoin to be legalized in all countries but I believe that it will happen in the next next years.Or even some agenda in attempt to control and manipulate Bitcoin for their own gain which could not be achieved so they would ban it instead or declare it as illegal.
Cofuchu

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:59:58 PM

I don't think that Bitcoin will get legitimacy from all the countries iin the world. There will always be countries whcih will be wary of Bitcoin. Some third world countries will also lack the necessary infrastructure to give legitimacy to Bitcoin.
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:03:23 PM

Many countries think that Bitcoin is harmful for their country. They think that Bitcoin will create inflation in their country. But is that right? Will Bitcoin never get all the legitimacy?
I know some country legalized bitcoin and they using it a payment. Some of that countries knows that bitcoin is very legit and profitable thats why government legalize it fast
KrakenZ

Activity: 145

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:10:16 PM

I'm sure that there must be a rigid state that will not accept any bitcoin reason. I think that the country is not ready with the presence of increasingly advanced technology. I appreciate that all countries are free to make their own choices and make policies according to their rights. A country that is afraid of bitcoin will damage its country's economic system and worry that bitcoin will cause inflation so I think that the country still has a weak control system. I see countries that provide legal status to bitcoin for payment instruments so they also set up a good control strategy.
ashahin7799

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:05:54 PM

I think bitcoin will get legitimacy in all countries.Because, the use of bitcoin will increase day by day.Many people are investing bitcoin.Many people choose bitcoin as their main occupation.Bitcoin is also something that has a huge impact on the economy.So, I think bitcoin will declare all countries as legitimate.
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:19:05 PM

In this current situation, these countries does not allowed Bitcoin due to its unique value that they can rely to improve their country. Yes, the legality of Bitcoin cannot easily acquired as a beginner and doesn't known the market rules. 
vladaziya4

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:23:40 PM

Yes, I think he will take his purpose. I have always believed in him and will believe. One of the best crypto that I know. You can rely on her.
Kingjagat

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:28:07 PM

I know the US has a lot of strict regulations on platforms and coins, it's a new territory we're all trying to understand what, if anything, should be regulated. HBUS is a pretty cool new marketplace, they're even registered with FinCen (hbus.com) so I think that's a pretty good start.

I think with decreasing demand for goods and services will decrease eventually this step will be deflation rather than inflation;
Hopefully the concept is clear on
over the statements given on the basis that most people in most countries buy as an investment instrument rather than as a currency to buy goods and services.
Bitcoin will not be a source of rising inflation. Because if fellow countrymen want to buy bitcoin; they have to pay fiat currency for their money. Thus the fiat currency will be pushed out of the circulation. So there will be a shortage of currency.
The final effect of the currency decline will diminish the purchasing power of the people in the country.
Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:30:16 PM

I think bitcoin may possibly get legitimacy at all country but it would take a long time since it was currently banned already on some countries. If only bitcoin would clear its name and show all the countries of the world that it does not pose any threat, maybe we will sooner get bitcoin legitimate all over the world.
jajanggsr

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:32:45 PM

well i think bitcoin will never be legal in any countries at all. The nature of Bitcoin makes it difficult to regulate and control the transactions that is being made. Bitcoin doesn't have anything backing it and the country cannot take any responsibility for the volatility of the coin and especially the poor and developing ones because their leaders fear that they would likely lose control of the people and they will lose it anyway, because Bitcoin is here to stay and instead of being harmful to any country and Presently as many nations are already accepting and have also accepted, in the coming days we will only see more and more global acceptance
Potchi

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:36:04 PM

We are not yet sure with this. Though many countries do accept them, but on the other side, some countries do not as well. Well it is risky to let your country be influenced by cryptocurrencies not just the bitcoin. Countries are scared to become under it because they feel that some of their system may become useless after several months of being influenced by it. They need to think of the risks that it may cause because as you mentioned, it is harmful because it is risky. Fall of individual may come to fall of the country itself.

jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:40:10 PM

I don't think bitcoin will get legitimacy in all countries. Remember that there are countries that have already banned it to their place though we may not be sure if it will be banned forever but I still think that it will be impossible to get accepted around the world. I think its not only about the government who judges and accepts or bans bitcoin but also the progress of technology in each countries could also affect the legalization of bitcoin.

LigwagGanern

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:44:01 PM

Many countries banned bitcoin and there is some countries accept bitcoin. Some government see bitcoin as negative and some government see bitcoin as positive. Government who think or say that bitcoin is negative thing, because they think that if they accept bitcoin sooner or later their plan or system will not be supported by the people. If many people use bitcoin, where will the government take or get funds or money for their project ? They need tax to do their projects or activities, and we all know that bitcoin is tax free. And some government who accepted bitcoin (that is a good thing) have rules in using it. So that they can manage their people on how to use bitcoin.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:45:57 PM

I don't think bitcoin will get legitimacy in all countries. Remember that there are countries that have already banned it to their place though we may not be sure if it will be banned forever but I still think that it will be impossible to get accepted around the world. I think its not only about the government who judges and accepts or bans bitcoin but also the progress of technology in each countries could also affect the legalization of bitcoin.
The problem is the lack of regulation. For us, this is a big advantage. Dal government is a huge sample because they do not affect BTC. Therefore, it will never be an official means of detention.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: