Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:52:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will get legitimacy in all countries?  (Read 2823 times)
AldenHoward

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:49:35 AM

The base of bitcoin-investors has changed, it has evolved and incorporated new layers of society. It is possible that very soon all the countries will join
Paka1

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:00:07 AM

We all know that not all countries wanted to legalized and accept bitcoin to be implemented to their nation. But there are alot of possibilities, everything could change and it is possible that one bitcoin will be accepted. It may take time but I know for sure it will happen,  the demand is increasing so as its value. That is why it is not possible thatt it will become legalized.
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:13:01 AM

Maybe,  in the future bitcoin will become legal in all parts of the world.  I am expecting it since bitcoin becomes more popular and being used by anyone. So i expect that someday it will happen.
Still so many countries not given legitimacy for bitcoin only few countries given legal status, now few countries pondering to give legitimacy to bitcoin as it is used by many people and the government is aware of what bitcoin can do on the economy of the country, so in the next years bitcoin coin may get legitimacy.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
Deborah Brancoo

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:33:06 AM

The European Union has not passed a specific law regarding the status of bitcoin as a currency, but the VAT/GST claims do not apply to the conversion between fiat and bitcoin. While some countries have explicitly permitted the use and commercialization, others have banned or restricted it.
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:40:16 AM

Many countries think that Bitcoin is harmful for their country. They think that Bitcoin will create inflation in their country. But is that right? Will Bitcoin never get all the legitimacy?
it deomds because some of countries dont trust bitcoin they think it will affect their economy so they ban it from their country

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
gamersarap

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:10:34 AM

I think it's hard to happen, although for some countries it may be yes but for all countries it is very difficult given that every country has different rules and regulations to follow and they accept cryptocurrency depending on their economic status.However I believe in the future all the countries will can accept bitcoin,
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:24:44 AM

I think it's hard to happen, although for some countries it may be yes but for all countries it is very difficult given that every country has different rules and regulations to follow and they accept cryptocurrency depending on their economic status.However I believe in the future all the countries will can accept bitcoin,
You are right. Moreover, many speculations related to the misuse of bitcoin as a crime tool. Most governments are concerned about limiting the use of bitcoin in their country in anticipation to protect the people and the economy.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
wilburwilbur

Activity: 266
Merit: 33

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:33:01 AM

Bitcoin will not always be a source of increased inflation, in an instance if the citizen is going to buy bitcoin he needs to have a fiat first and will exchange it to bitcoin meaning the fiat will still have a circulation or the money is still circulated. that means that it can be legitimated on countries but not all of the countries
so there are countries who will embrace bitcoin but some also will not as easy as that
it depends on the government who are leading the country if they think that bitcoin might harm their economy then they are going to ban it

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Briella18

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:39:29 AM

In future digital currency become worth full and paper money would be worthless cause world becoming more digitalised and people are addicted by virtual currency. So very possibility to become legitimate bitcoin
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:55:34 PM

Definitely not. One good example is China. This country is very progressive and big, if they accept bitcoin its really a big help. But as a one big country they tend to think of something that will benefit most of their countrymen or the country itself. They also want to prevent scams that some of the tokens has no value at all(not only China but most of the country). But as our era is the techie one, many innovation will be provided just to fulfill the gap.
Dayan1

Activity: 388

All-in-One Crypto Payment Solution

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:05:53 PM

Definitely not. One good example is China. This country is very progressive and big, if they accept bitcoin its really a big help. But as a one big country they tend to think of something that will benefit most of their countrymen or the country itself. They also want to prevent scams that some of the tokens has no value at all(not only China but most of the country). But as our era is the techie one, many innovation will be provided just to fulfill the gap.

I agree, it is really hard for a bitcoin or any other kind of coins that we currently have in the market  to be legalize in all country , why? Because  it is really hard to control and as we heard from news there are  many frauds and scams in bitcoin or in cryptocurrency, actually even if we do not hear in from news , we are aware there are many frauds and scams and as a trader we are aware of that. Bitcoin can not be legalize on all countries around the world and we should respect their decision regarding that matter.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
code

Activity: 536
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:44:26 PM

perhaps their purchase will be limited to the number, but it is too good technology to just ban it
kidsrock

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:34:03 PM

I hope that we can see this is happening in the short-term and we don't have to afraid to use bitcoin. but the problem is many governments still waiting for the time to accepting bitcoin as a new currency and maybe they need to prepare everything before they can accept bitcoin. I am sure that soon, bitcoin will get legitimacy in all countries.
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:36:16 PM

I think it will happen soon, but not that easy as what we expected. There are different side that the government need to  focus in order to make it real some of those are the rules and regulations that each other needs to follow.
HolyScott

Activity: 181

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:40:12 PM

Many countries already used and legalize bitcoin as a mode of payment and the others are getting interested to adapt the cryptocurrency system, but some others banned it.

O Promote and legalize it.
O Looking forward to accept but has a barriers on approving
O Already know but It doesn't take action on adapting or dump the system.(neutral)
O Curtailed the cryptocurrency but did not banned it.
O Banned it totally.

Many countries think that Bitcoin is harmful for their country. They think that Bitcoin will create inflation in their country.
Inflation is created by the government not bitcoin, it's up to them if they accept the innovation or not.
audreyking.king

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:30:55 AM

in my opinion, the more popular bitcoin means more and more followers,and the level of poverty in a country will be reduced by the time
Larrycool

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:58:08 PM

Its beginning to gain ground,  More and more countries have started accepting Bitcoin and few countries are Japan, Singapore, Canada and few more. I think all the remaining countries are reviewing their tax laws and other things to accept Bitcoin in their country as well.
olgafox0404

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:03:07 PM

Depending on the country and crypto-exchange rates, the cost per crypto asset may vary. We examined several factors that influence the formation of prices on cryptology, and how they are related to the geographical location of the suppliers of crypto-currencies. First of all, it is worth considering the fact that there is still no generally accepted scenario for using crypto currency. For some, the reason for investment is the belief that thanks to the crypto currency, blocking technology awaits a period of rapid growth. For others, it is the belief that those bitcoins that they bought today in the future will be in great demand in everyday life. For the rest, and most likely most, the reason for buying bitcoin is the desire to make a profit.
Baekhyun

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:08:17 PM

I hope btc can get legalized in all country,because with the increasing btc investors across the country then the price of the btc itself is bound to increase.
It's just a matter of time until the world understands and can legitimize bitcoin
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:23:00 PM

i think not yet, if legitimacy given to bitcoin, whether the government will be responsible for all the problems of bitcoin? I think legitimacy is not bitcoin itself,  but it will have an effect on the real money circulation in that country. as we know, bitcoin prices are very fluctuating, and this is a big problem for every country.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: