Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:10:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will get legitimacy in all countries?  (Read 2823 times)
doodle07

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:17:53 PM

It should be but it is impossible. Other countries have already banned it others do not, but in the first place, bitcoin should be legalize because it is profitable and make our life much easier for the convenience it brings.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:19:41 PM

Many countries think that Bitcoin is harmful for their country. They think that Bitcoin will create inflation in their country. But is that right? Will Bitcoin never get all the legitimacy?
It depends on the government who control the country. There are still government who are not interested to legalize bitcoin in their country but there are now many countries who accept bitcoin as currency.
Veronicavn1875

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:23:27 PM

They fear it is true, because btc will make people lose faith in their money. Money in developing countries is easy to do. There are places where they print money arbitrarily without the need for gold.
RamseyJoyce

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:28:13 PM

I hope future bitcoins will be legal in all countries because now many countries have banned bitcoin trade. They fear that bitcoins will harm their water, but even though the government has banned the use of bitcoin, users still use bitcoin normally.
kukurikapu

Activity: 134
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:50:36 PM

Many countries think that Bitcoin is harmful for their country. They think that Bitcoin will create inflation in their country. But is that right? Will Bitcoin never get all the legitimacy?

People around the world soon will realize that bitcoin should be part of our growth and the economy's growth. And soon people will thank bitcoin for its existence. I hope that bitcoin will get accredited by all countries.
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:54:11 PM

People around the world soon will realize that bitcoin should be part of our growth and the economy's growth. And soon people will thank bitcoin for its existence. I hope that bitcoin will get accredited by all countries.

it is hard if there would no strong security, because for sure scamming and hacking will be there. But of course in reality there would be an innovation specially in the process that blockchain can do. many countries are planning to legalized crypto in their places.
vnudelll

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:55:44 PM

It is very difficult for bitcoins to be legalized in all countries today. Many countries are still very cautious about this, and in some countries it is not banned, but it is not encouraging. In general, this question will be answered by the future.
javascript1539

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:57:06 PM

They fear that btc will take over their people's money.
CryptoLoverz

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:09:28 PM

I think not all countries are thinking like that. and I think that someday, surely all countries understand that cryptocurrency has many benefits for everyone. maybe countries that think bitcoin is dangerous, maybe they just understand bitcoin only from people. and they have not jumped right into studying bitcoin. they have only been assessing bitcoin from a negative angle alone, whereas many positive values of bitcoin can make a person earn income. so I think that in the future bitcoin will get the legitimacy of all countries.
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:14:31 PM

it is hard if there would no strong security, because for sure scamming and hacking will be there. But of course in reality there would be an innovation specially in the process that blockchain can do. many countries are planning to legalized crypto in their places.
thats right, the countries that initially oppose bitcoin have slowly started to study it and are likely to be accepted across the country, I really hope it happens.
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:36:30 PM

thats right, the countries that initially oppose bitcoin have slowly started to study it and are likely to be accepted across the country, I really hope it happens.

There will always be those who will not like cryptocurrencies. Luckily, Bitcoin is independent and it can not be forbidden to use it. People will use it regardless of whether governments like it or not.
Sanjeewa101

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 04:11:11 PM

No, It will never happen, Bitcoin is very volatile digital currency because Govt will never let to go whole money into Bitcoin. If It happens, County whole financial market can be danger some time
Vineeta2oct

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:14:57 PM

As much as we all want bitcoin to be legitimate in all the countries, it is very difficult because of its volatility and the fact that it can be easily manipulated by the whales at anytime.
muddy waters

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:20:14 PM

Bitcoin has nothing to do with inflation. Many countries are afraid of bitcoin just because it prevents them from controlling the finances of their citizens and brings anonymity to transactions.

PattersonRaquel

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:23:41 PM
Merited by Howard1102 (1)

Currently, bitcoin are banned in many countries, I do not understand why they banned, but they banned but users still use the bitcoin normally. I hope in the future after this will be legal in bitcoin all countries

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
pathapoddo

Activity: 448

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:53:34 PM

I don't think so government are think that bitcoin will control their share market and other economics market. So they are so scared. Also it will get the leadership of bank and other market.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:02:16 PM

Whether you like it or not but Bitcoin will never be able to get legality in all the countries. There are going to be a few countries who are never going to be in favor of decentralized currencies and are going to want control over currencies. But it doesn't matters as Bitcoin will survive without them.

Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:06:48 PM

I don't think so government are think that bitcoin will control their share market and other economics market. So they are so scared. Also it will get the leadership of bank and other market.
Government have some knowldege about bitcoin currency how does it may work but they dont even make a way on this kind of legitimacy in any country maybe they dont absorb what could be the possible that may happen or they dont just like this for.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:13:44 PM

You are right.  Bitcoin will get legitimacy in all the countries.  Though it will take few years.  The future is for crypto world.  In the years to come these countries will recognize the importance of bitcoin etc and will have to give it legal status.  Because if they will not do this; they will be left behind and will not be able to get advantages which the countries legalizing crypto will be getting.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:20:24 PM

Bitcoin have just started its acquiring skills on major countries like Russia and European Unions. More and more countries have started accepting Bitcoin and few countries are Japan, Singapore, Canada and few more. I think all the remaining countries are reviewing their tax laws and other things to accept Bitcoin in their country
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: