Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:50:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest on NEO ?  (Read 1184 times)
Rumble97

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:44:38 PM

Neo is one of the best coins that have advanced technology, I think investing in neo is a very good idea because it has great potential to give you big profits in the future, so I suggest investing now before the price gets higher.
AlbertoMelo

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:05:56 PM

I'll take this drop to.buy more
Expecting NEO above 200 by the end of the year
So I'd say it is a good investment now.

glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:16:42 PM

I'll take this drop to.buy more
Expecting NEO above 200 by the end of the year
So I'd say it is a good investment now.

Today market has fallen and I have bought some of the altcoins as it is available at lower price. I do expect the returns could be easily made within a month or so . Investing in such good coins are the brilliant ways to make some quick return of your money and generate income.
bonballi

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:31:47 AM

If you want to invest on NEO, i will suggest you to think twice and study about it bit more. people are saying different things about this token, for that reason i am suggesting you doing more research by yourself.
mktpromp

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:19:22 PM

You can invest on NEO. It holds a good potential in the market. Neo provides a good amount of facilities and transaction is smoother.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:24:46 PM

Neo is a popular coin from China and the community is growing everyday. Product wise is good and there are a few ICO projects launching on Neo platform. Neo’s future looks promising. IMO, it is a good investment.
blockchainwriters

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:28:18 PM

Investing in neo is one the best thing we can do this year neo is expected to world number one blockchain  in the coming years tocome Neo expected price target for this year is 1000 dollars so investing in neo is good choice indeed
Kot Kotofej

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:30:38 PM

The NEO coin is very promising, I believe it has a lot of hope, perhaps that NEO is the only competitor to the Ethereum in the future.

samarabtc

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:41:24 PM

Cryptographic money advertises has begun with the one coin called bitcoin. Presently it has turned into the market pioneer and following by bit coin, numerous coins are coming in the market. Be that as it may, not all the coin has the possibility to develop like piece coin. In addition some are trick. Since it is decentralized market so you can be misdirected effortlessly. So the best choice is to put resources into the hazard free coin like bitcoin.
FatbackPat

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:51:59 PM

You can invest in this time when price is really lower than its price on January. Compare with the number 2 in coinmarketcap now (Ethereum), NEO has many advantages like free fee and faster transaction, get Gas monthly by holding NEO, and cannot hard fork. It'll be a good investment for a long term.

You can claim Gas every 5 minutes if you hold NEO in your own wallet.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:14:35 PM

Hello, Can anyone tell me about NEO. I am about to invest on it. Whats your opinion about NEO's Future.
It is really supporting technology because most of the altcoins are follow the NEO technology so better you should invest this coin. But current scenario of NEO is red in the market so this is right time to invest in NEO and some other altcoins and future possibilities of this coin is supporting to investors.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
BuHoBeH

Activity: 640
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:47:04 PM

NEO the best!
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:07:07 PM

I would recommend you to invest into the NEO projects, the team is very big and they are doing very good work. Maybe NEO will be like Ethereum one day, I think it could follow BTC and ETH as soon as the prices start to pump again.
Black Coffee

Activity: 228
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:23:15 PM

I see for now there are many ico who use neo blockchain, is this a neo sign will start the competition with ethereum?
I am also confused what is the advantage of neo than any other smart contract crypto?
untugede

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:32:10 PM

Hello, Can anyone tell me about NEO. I am about to invest on it. Whats your opinion about NEO's Future.

for me your choice to invest in NEO is pretty good, because this NEO coin has a good price movement, and this coin I think is no less good with other altcoin, and this coin has a good potential to increase its price, so we can also use it for , long-term investment or used for trading.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Ortorturus

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:46:54 PM

NEO-one of the best coins to date, I invest in NEO for a long time and turned out to make good money on it.
Emma Alex

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:55:55 PM

Neo has good techlogical skills. It is very convenient is easy touse. There're a lot of companies who are trying to invest in NEO. But, the competition in crytpo currency is increasing day by day. So, it's hard to say how and taking which measurements, it can survive in future.
dealung

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:58:40 PM

Investing in NEO is a good idea but I recommend for the long term, if the short term to invest in NEO is not good.
The increase in NEO prices is quite slow if for the short term.
koldir

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:36:36 PM

What do you talk about him. There's a lot of information about him on the Internet. And if you're thinking of investing in it, it's a great idea in my opinion.
lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:56:03 PM

When ever neo gets close to 50$ its a safe bet to buy it imo(i follow this rule all the time)besides being a good coin neo have the chiniese power behind it and they wont ever let it fall because its their answer to ethereum and going it all over from start is to late.If you doubt this just look at bitcoin cash and how well its being manipulated buy bitmain
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: