Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:13:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest on NEO ?  (Read 1181 times)
devotional

Activity: 336
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:35:32 PM

I guess Neo has a very promising future, but be careful and do not give away everything you got - save a bit for rainy days
karma_project

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:37:58 PM

I am fully confident that this project will show itself very well. I have long bought these coins, and I hope that they will multiply my capital by 7-10 times.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:46:40 PM

Last year I was pretty sceptic about NEO. But for now I think it`s good idea to invest in this crypto.
VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:06:27 PM

NEO is currently at a low level due to a government ban. It is predicted that NEO rates may recover shortly if the Chinese government accepts the cryptos trading again. You may consider investing in NEO because of the high risk if the Chinese government does not reject the ban on cryptos! Choosing ETH or BTC for investment is safer than investing in altcoin like NEO.
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:44:09 PM

I am fully confident that this project will show itself very well. I have long bought these coins, and I hope that they will multiply my capital by 7-10 times.
If you are looking at the price of ETH we should assume that the price of NEO should be much higher because both gives the same solutions, since this is a Chinese company and with their restrictions in the market the price did not explode like other coins and once they start releasing projects the price will boom.
aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:46:03 PM

NEO is currently at a low level due to a government ban. It is predicted that NEO rates may recover shortly if the Chinese government accepts the cryptos trading again. You may consider investing in NEO because of the high risk if the Chinese government does not reject the ban on cryptos! Choosing ETH or BTC for investment is safer than investing in altcoin like NEO.

I am not sure that you are right. First of all NEO is always following the market and current price is result of the market level.
I don't think that investing in NEO is high risk, but the prospect is great.
Bedak Johnsons

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:15:22 AM

I am not sure that you are right. First of all NEO is always following the market and current price is result of the market level.
I don't think that investing in NEO is high risk, but the prospect is great.
yes, I agree with you Neo has a high prospect in the future,
so I think using it for investment is a good idea because it will be profitable in the future.
anggurMerah

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:31:51 AM

Hello, Can anyone tell me about NEO. I am about to invest on it. Whats your opinion about NEO's Future.
I also invest in NEO coins. Yes, NEO one of Altcoin which I think is worthy of being used as an investment asset. I invest in NEO coins because I believe that NEO will be the best coin in the future. And I advise you to keep investing in NEO.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:48:57 AM

NEO is the equivalent of ETH in China. Its former name was AntShares. They are attempting to create an infrastructure for a smart economy which targets making ownership of non-digital assets more verifiable, connected in general and more transparent. Their vision and use-case in the real world is very interesting. I am still observing this coin and waiting for a good entry point to gain profit for long term.
rsbriggs

Activity: 427

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:06:56 PM

Yes, invest in Neo because it is a good coin to invest and hold as it has good promising potentials and will continue improving it qualities as crypto grows. It is also one of the best coin in the crypto world and when you hold on long term, you will earn big profit by the time the price multiplies in the future.
mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:09:40 PM

a very favorable coin for investment is one of the best ports in which short term investors can secure good value in long term investment.

mr.nby

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:08:59 PM

Last year I was pretty sceptic about NEO. But for now I think it`s good idea to invest in this crypto.

Neo is a very interesting idea for an investment. The project is developing well and in the near future can give a good profit. There are many opinions that neo can be a big competition for eth. That's why I think it is worth being interested in this coin and buy it.
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:40:18 PM

Invest on neo is one of the great idea. Because neo coin is high potential and promising coins in the coinmarketcap. Now so many projects based on neo. Neo is one of the top ten coins. Now the price of neo is very low so buy now and hold the coin for long term. Neo is best for long yerm investment. In future the price of neo will be valuable and you can earn lot of benefits through this coin. So dont get panic to invest in this coin. In future of neo will be bright.
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:52:57 PM

Hello, Can anyone tell me about NEO. I am about to invest on it. Whats your opinion about NEO's Future.

Definitely do it, bro! NEO is a very cool and well-developed platform, and this cryptocurrency will be only gaining. You will make a good choice if you buy NEO now.

Many people still, don't have a complete view about the NEO blockchain because Future smart contract platform which will help us to develop the more futures in coming days. They are gathering many supporters and developers who want to build NEO blockchain as one of the best platforms. So buying NEO is always a good choice.
drmarcobelli

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:00:22 PM

NEO will be here for sure. Although I don't think it can go like more than ETH, XRP and some other top 5 coins.
I'm talking about marketcap. But still one of the safest coins to bet at. So, good luck lol

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
Etrilicious

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:12:25 PM

Totally agree Neo is a good investment. Invest In Neo and use Neo to buy nep5 token that's what I do. Perfectly easy, and right now am going for the Spotcoin AMA Tomorrow 2am (GMT/UTC + 4). Dont miss the chance to ask the CEO anything. https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/8p2zuu/announcing_the_first_official_spotcoin_ama_on/
riskrocks007

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:40:16 PM

Announcing the first official Spotcoin AMA on June 8 at 2pm (GMT/UTC+4)

Do not miss the chance to get all your queries Answered - Read More Regarding AMA

https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/8p2zuu/announcing_the_first_official_spotcoin_ama_on/
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:42:39 PM

NEO will be here for sure. Although I don't think it can go like more than ETH, XRP and some other top 5 coins.
I'm talking about marketcap. But still one of the safest coins to bet at. So, good luck lol
I do not really want to invest my funds in rivals ethereum. I believe in this coin very strongly and is not only set up for investments in the etherium, but also for keeping my funds in this currency.
Job7work

Activity: 208

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:00:08 PM

Although NEO, which I consider Ethereum as my greatest competitor, has not caught up with beautiful graphics recently, I believe that it will make its potential more open in the future. It may make sense to buy and invest in NEO.
KlounBit5

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:00:49 PM

NEO-one of the best coins for investment, I think that x2 until the end of the year it is obliged to give.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: