Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:59:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest on NEO ?  (Read 1180 times)
Linggis

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 03:05:10 AM

Neo is a potential coin.
If you intend to invest with Neo this is a good move.
I'm sure Neo will grow well.
I think Neo is a Chinese Ethereum that has pretty good coin quality and has a good future.
From time to time, Neo is a coin that has a pretty good history of price development.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lamborgini

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 03:29:14 AM

I agree if you invested with Neo.
I am confident with the potential of the Neo is a bright potential in the future.
Neo is currently pretty good price movements and will bring huge profits if investing with Neo.
Sharingjoy

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:19:41 AM

Hello, Can anyone tell me about NEO. I am about to invest on it. Whats your opinion about NEO's Future.
I'm holding this currency as I believe that this will become huge in the future as I'm hoping that more investors will put money in this good project. Long term investment is good strategy for NEO.
tikanurqaidah

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:34:19 AM

NEO is similar to Ethereum because the focus is using blockchain to develop dApps (decentralized apps) and smart contracts. You are basically a shareholder in blockchain, and as shareholders receive dividends, NEO also generates dividends. NEO's shortcomings are Uncertainty about the direction of NEO leading with Chinese government involvement.
pakboi

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:27:36 AM

Neo has a big potential to hit the market BIG in the future.

Staking, and earning gas is really good since GAS has value.
lilmoney

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:52:19 PM

Last couple of months, NEO become the trending altcoins and so much hype that's why the value rise up on the top.

But, as for now the value of NEO is not really stable and might go down easily but it will depends.
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:24:42 PM

NEO is looking to provide solutions to the problems of the future. It is a great coin with huge potential. NEO is aiming to build the “smart economy”, a lofty goal that they believe requires “digital assets, plus a digital identity, combined with smart contracts.” You can invest it, it will be profitable but don’t forget to do your own homework, that is, research and study about it properly and then make a decision.
Kocret02

Activity: 1120
Merit: 250

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:36:20 PM

investing in neo could be an option because neo coins could be an alternative choice. but for now this neo coin already has a high price so we can be optimistic to get profit from neo coins.

DronBudloS

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:59:47 PM

investing in neo could be an option because neo coins could be an alternative choice. but for now this neo coin already has a high price so we can be optimistic to get profit from neo coins.
I do not think that now the prices for coins are too high, now a falling market and most are trying to sell their coins in the hope that they will buy later cheaper.
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:12:33 PM

I do not think that now the prices for coins are too high, now a falling market and most are trying to sell their coins in the hope that they will buy later cheaper.

There is a new airdrop coming on the NEO blockchain later this month. I think it’s NNC tokens at 0.1 NNC tokens per 1 NEO that we hold. I don’t know anything about NNC but they are free so I’ll be glad to take them because you never know if they will one day be worth something. This is another good reason to hold some NEO in your portfolio.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:49:07 AM

Hello, Can anyone tell me about NEO. I am about to invest on it. Whats your opinion about NEO's Future.
I'm holding this currency as I believe that this will become huge in the future as I'm hoping that more investors will put money in this good project. Long term investment is good strategy for NEO.
Amongst all the emerging coins, if there is some coin which is the most favorable coin for the sake of investing of the money, then that coin is none other than that of the neo. This coin holds much brighter future and that the ones who are investing in it will be very much satisfied with the earnings which they can then have because of that coin as the market value of this coin will surely rise much higher.
tester4206

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:23:20 AM

this coin has good potential to raise the price, so we can also use it for long term investment or used for trading because for me your choice to invest in NEO is pretty good, because this NEO coin has a good price movement, and this coin I think no less good with other altcoin
TommyAMD

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:28:41 AM

Best solution if of course everything will go according to a clear plan that clearly need to be and act in rasporyadok etoliko coined that, so don't tnado to leave it all for later and to act immediately.
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:29:19 AM

this coin has good potential to raise the price, so we can also use it for long term investment or used for trading because for me your choice to invest in NEO is pretty good, because this NEO coin has a good price movement, and this coin I think no less good with other altcoin
neo can occupy one of the best altcoin positions today because now neo already has a high price and will return to a higher position. this is not impossible considering the neo has a high popularity in cryptocurrency.
Tokens.info

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:10:36 AM

Right now the competition in the field is huge, and this is always good for the end clients. With the launch of EOS, the implementations of ETH and all other competitiors also moving forward,NEO doesn't have time to relax even for a minute and they will also surely improve their product and the list of their partners in order to stay relevant. In our opinion you should invest in NEO but diversify your investment with other coins (such as the mentioned above). The market is big enough for everybody and if there projects can show their A game they will all move forward.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:26:09 AM

Currently a bagholder of neo. I brought a lot on the recent high thinking that it will go up. It went in the opposite direction. I heard there are a lot of ico's that are coming in on neo platform. That might increase the price. Holding my coins.  Roll Eyes
investing in Altcoin currently has the potential to generate substantial profits. such as investing in NEO will be very capable to generate high profits. besides that many more advantages offered to produce various benefits going forward. with an ever-increasing potential for growth resulting in far greater profitability.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
ManuBBXX

Activity: 839

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:49:32 AM

I hold NEO since many months but the price only dips...  Huh
CryptoMike14

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:22:48 AM

I believe that NEO is a very promising crypto currency with a brilliant future. Today NEO offers innovative technical solutions that make the use of the platform more convenient. NEO implements the technology of smart contracts, in which I see the future of the whole blockchain.
Sunshangxiang

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:34:14 AM

I think investment in NEO is a long-term investment. You can invest, work and live. Then come back after 2-3 years. You will become more expensive. But in the short term, Ethereum should be more valuable! .
witch

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:40:59 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2018, 07:24:57 PM by witch

I am not sure about NEO, because the chain is still very centralized due to the fact that there are not so many nodes running. But this is only a problem in the beginning of a new chain. More adoption normally means more nodes and so.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: