Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:16:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 849 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ASIC-RESISTANT] UltraCoin (UTC) - Ultrafast 6 second transactions!!  (Read 946563 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:39:49 PM

Hey Guys !

I'm looking for help with my weird problem (I can't find any answer anywhere, please help !)

One of my cards is not working when mining ultracoin, it's either "sick" or "dead" or just mining at 0hs/sec.

When I relaunch the miner, another card from the rig is out, always one random card is out of four cards is out.

The best part : mining any other scrypt (not jane) coin : everything works perfectly.

Is there any technical aspect that I'm missing here ?

Thanks a lot for your insight, and help !!!

5 UTC BOUNTY GUYS !!!!!   Think about it, in a year, it will worth more than couple grands $$$$$$

Try to lower the intensity?

I did try it, tried to lower mem and core too. thank you for trying to help

you are probably drawing too much power.. what are:
Your cards
your mem speed (and stock?)
your core speed, (and stock?)
your powersuply

I don't think it will be power if everything works okay using normal cgminer. My cards are using about 40w less per card mining scrypt-jane

Well thank you all for trying to help.

To answer :

-My cards are on stock voltage. 4 sapphire 7950 dualx 3gb with boost
- psu : 2 corsair tx850m connected via add2psu. powered risers.
- Engine clock : 1082. Mem : 1250. ===> I tried to reduce those values a little first, then stock, then under stock, no effect
- Ram : 4gb. (that's the only thing I can't change now that could maybe be an issue)

reminder : Every time I launch the miner it's a different card that is "off" or "dead" or "sick". And the whole miner works totally normally with any other scrypt coin.

Looking forward to have a solution that works, bounty is still on !
-

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
motaboy

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:41:05 PM

Hey Guys !

I'm looking for help with my weird problem (I can't find any answer anywhere, please help !)

One of my cards is not working when mining ultracoin, it's either "sick" or "dead" or just mining at 0hs/sec.

When I relaunch the miner, another card from the rig is out, always one random card is out of four cards is out.

The best part : mining any other scrypt (not jane) coin : everything works perfectly.

5 UTC BOUNTY GUYS !!!!!   Think about it, in a year, it will worth more than couple grands $$$$$$

Your cards
your powersuply

I don't think it will be power if everything works okay using normal cgminer. My cards are using about 40w less per card mining scrypt-jane

To answer :

- Engine clock : 1082. Mem : 1250. ===> I tried to reduce those values a little first, then stock, then under stock, no effect
- Ram : 4gb. (that's the only thing I can't change now that could maybe be an issue)

reminder : Every time I launch the miner it's a different card that is "off" or "dead" or "sick". And the whole miner works totally normally with any other scrypt coin.

-

What miner and config are you using?
SP4RK7

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:41:35 PM

Hey Guys !

Your cards
your powersuply

To answer :

-

I would guess at the RAM scrypt-jane uses a lot of RAM someone mentioned it an earlier post
SP33D0

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:44:34 PM

I am one of the original stakeholders and have no intention of dumping any of my 20,000 coins.  I am in it for the long haul - would be nice to hear from any other stakeholders.

I am one of the original stakeholders and have no intention of dumping any of my UTC's. 500 UTC for 5 BTC? Anyone?  Smiley
SP4RK7

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:44:44 PM

Hey Guys !

Your cards
your powersuply

To answer :

-

Yes I would say definitely your RAM I am using 2 R9-290 and they are taking up 4GB of RAM on there own
jcarl987

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:45:01 PM

Tried mining with 3x 290s. All of them have their memclock locked at 150 mhz which gives me like 14khs each. I'm unable to change this using either the miner or afterburner. Anyone else having the same issue?

vvvortex

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:45:35 PM

the truth is when it goes to an exchange it will go up. that is true. it will go up because people are speculating on what the price will be in the future. but what is also true is after it goes up everyone will send their coins to the exchange and sell them eventually people will be saying i am losing money each second and they will say to them selfs they bought at 0.00005 so if they sell they can still make profit then they sell and the price is now at breaking even, they sell all theirs so they dont lose then it goes down to a price everyone wants to buy at the buyers will overcome the sellers and it will go up and keep going up going up and down during the uptrend and as the coins become spread across alot of people it will be a very nice slow uptrend. once it reaches the point where the speculators in the begining(the peak of when it was at the exchange) bought it will go down for a few days because those people will want to sell their coins. once it breaks through that point it will go up alot eventually reaching where ppc is now.

this is what will happen . good luck guys Smiley

ive seen this happen many times. ltc, ppc, doge and alot of other great coins.
hope you understand the reason this things will happen.

Nice, reasoned analysis. +1
herbitcoins

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:48:36 PM

OMG i just figured out ! after years, I just undesrtand the secret of trading !!
You just have to ask with kindness "please, don't sell cheap"

I lost so many years! I'm depressed
drumamat

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:50:21 PM

Hey Guys !

Your cards
your powersuply

To answer :

-

I would guess at the RAM scrypt-jane uses a lot of RAM someone mentioned it an earlier post

I'm using the for windows of the official thread post, launched by the.bat. I just copied and pasted the config and bat from official thread.
I did add the intensity (tried to reduce it) and the thread concurrency at 21712
 The miner is on windows 7 64bits.

Well as for the ram thing, I'm gonna buy 4 gb more on monday, if it works, I won't forget to reach you for the bounty Smiley
Last1212

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:51:19 PM

MaGNeT: you simply have no clue how much effort and work is required to make a coin.IF we were a scamcoin, we would not have chosen scrypt JANE, since its way more difficult tu handle.....

Things didnt go as planned and there were no pools at launch,how do you think that made me feel after saying they would be there??? The devs really worked as hard as they could,but if you have a problem in the code you need to fix it, it does not magicly fix itsself.....

And now just 1 day later ,there seem to be about 6 working pools,so there is no disaster what so ever....If you had frustration, my frustration was 10 times bigger,but we dont give up, we dont quit.

This is a brand new coin and problems may arise in the initial starting fase,but we are working towards a long term stability, and this is also one of the reasons why scrypt jane was chosen.......

you may not like this coin together with others but we have a great community around UTC and the evidence is in the positive feedback i recieve in various channels,and is also visible in the difficulty.....

We are still in a pre- exchange fase right now.We are veryy happy crypto trade will take UTC and we are also talking with multiple other exchanges,so its WAY to early to judge us...

Please have patience and we will show the world what we can do

When the coins hits an exchange at feb 7, there will be ~3,000,000 UTC in circulation.

2,000,000 of those 3,000,000 UTC will be hold by premine-/"stakeholders".

People have to realize that.

point 1 :your grabbin a 3 million figure out of thin air
point 2: stakeholders have 1,6 million total , not 2 million

point 1 : no, it's a calculation based on the current blockcount, block generation speed and coins per block. It's easy to calculate.
point 2 : it doesn't matter where the 2 million coins are, could be premine- / stakeholder: fact is, 66% of all coins will be in the hands of premine0 / stakeholders when they hit an exchange.

Stakeholder have been asked to sell responsible in a new market, and asking is all i can do , since they become the owners, they are free to do what they please with those coins, and we hope they see the long term potential and not dump it al on day one......

Well, the word is out... There will be 3,000,000 UTC in circulation at feb 7 and 2,000,000 UTC can and will be dumped at everyone.... and that after you made 80BTC on the pre-sale... I have to hand it to you, you are a "businessman".

The current miners are only getting some pocketchange to make sure there's some support for the coin and to make sure you can get your transactions to the exchange at launch.

Potential? Yeah... it's killed...

You don't know what you talking about , nothing that you have said is based on fact.
Here are some facts -
I am a stake holder
I know other stake holders
We will not be dumping
We will not be selling cheap

FACTS

Did you received your coins? Show transaction ID. You was registered yetreday, I think you are a scammer or dev alt.

Some donate will be good))))))
LTC: LLEhzonntRjo4pLqaw93ZQzw8Qdx3HQ2k7        DOGE: DCty26Yk5kbG2NfoknoyY3UajPzsmbhXP9
WDC: WYJW8RYrc3C8K7duaAWqs8YayMLLNEkWBC        CAT: 9nJcehD9dkcsrrVmJxnLJRFc61158nTvvP
SP4RK7

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:51:56 PM

You could check for yourself now.

Try running just 3 cards and use task manager to see how much RAM is being used.
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2406
Merit: 1636

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:52:49 PM

Tried mining with 3x 290s. All of them have their memclock locked at 150 mhz which gives me like 14khs each. I'm unable to change this using either the miner or afterburner. Anyone else having the same issue?
Are you deleting the .bin file in the ultracoin-miner folder once you've changed the settings in the cgminer.conf file (also in that folder)?
drumamat

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:53:32 PM

Try running just 3 cards and use task manager to see how much RAM is being used.

LOL thanks !!! I'm not a windows user, didn't even think of that !
eebz

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:54:11 PM

Missed the bid ...
Waiting ...
Download wallet and miner ...
Power out - mainline down - generator line confirmed failed
Power back
Linux Wallet libminiupnpc.so.9 issue
Windows Wallet not working on 64 bit machine
Power out - generator line still down
Sleeping ...
Waking ...
Power back - generator line fixed
Miner - GPU HD7790 - running on Windows 64 bit will not synch with Wallet on Windows 32 bit machine
Not mining ...
Pools go live - Signed up to ultra.leetpools.com
Wallet configuration updated to correct rpcallowip\rpcconnect values
Solo mining now working but seems to be a bit late for that
Back to ultra.leetpools.com
Mining ....
Hash rate ~170KH/s ... +3 UTC ...

Relatively frustration free. Just not sure of the relative rewards for mining UTC.
siarhei

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:56:58 PM

installed cpu miner. typed setgenerate true. nothing happened.
n3vs

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:57:29 PM

https://i.imgur.com/A1Bto6v.jpg

the reason i started mining this coin... ULTRAAAA ULTRAAAA ULTRAAAA ULTRAAA combo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4Vtg33evno
fond memories. Ultraaaaaaa Ultraaaaa Ultraaaaaa should be the UTC official slogan - its going on my pool!

+/u/dogetipbot 50000 doge verify
drumamat

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:58:45 PM

Well it seems that I'm using only 1,4/1.6 gb of memory.... So not a ram problem.

Btw, it's a 100% dedicated to mining machine, bought, mounted and used only for mining.
jcarl987

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 02:03:44 PM

Are you deleting the .bin file in the ultracoin-miner folder once you've changed the settings in the cgminer.conf file (also in that folder)?

Thanks for the reply! Yes I've been deleting the bin file. Also I'm not using a cgminer.conf file, just adding settings to the command line. The most surprising thing really is that even afterburner doesn't seem to be able to change the gpu settings while it is running.

BitcoinForumator
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 02:04:56 PM

Mining at 3 pools with the GPU miner from the first page, but getting nothing.

Is anyone in the same situation?
SP4RK7

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 02:06:33 PM

Well it seems that I'm using only 1,4/1.6 gb of memory.... So not a ram problem.

Btw, it's a 100% dedicated to mining machine, bought, mounted and used only for mining.

I'm surprised it's using so little memory.

I guess you could check both your RAM sticks make sure that they both work ok on there own. Not sure after that, maybe check back further in the thread. I seem to remember someone saying they could only get 4 cards out of 5 working I may be getting confused with another thread though.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 849 »
  Print  

Jump to: