Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:37:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 849 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ASIC-RESISTANT] UltraCoin (UTC) - Ultrafast 6 second transactions!!  (Read 946566 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
grimoir

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 12:57:10 PM

Hey magnet are you trying to be a hero? Or just mad cause your post was deleted and you only got few coins?

I didn't get coins, I'm not mad about my posts getting deleted (it was announced).

I'm just mad about people being scammed by 2 BTC-E mods.

Actually: deleting posts is the only promise the "developers" kept at launch
So you want us to be save?

People mining this coin may have found a few k of UTC so they will not like what I'm doing.

But when they can make a calculation on how many coins they will get in 24 hours at current diff and how many coins the preminers / "stakeholders" have, they will find out who's making the money on feb 7.

Remember: at feb 7 there will be around 3,000,000 UTC in circulation of which the premined part will be 60-70%, so you will be mining and selling your coins against some big whaled wallets.

NXT is %100 premined so what?
ziggy909

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 12:58:13 PM

At launch:

- client link was not posted in OP but somewhere at page 55 so people pressing F5 for the launch lost time finding out where the client was
- pool didn't work for hours
- no addnodes posted so only lucky ones (and OP and friends) could mine
- 2 million premined
- diff adjust very quick and responsive, so new coin generation is very slow compared to premine, only "stakeholders / premine holders" will get a huge chunk of the pie at the exchange

They had 3 weeks to prepare this launch but somehow it "failed" to launch smooth.
That's how scams work...

-link was posten on thred, on main thread, on irc and on twitter
-pools did not work but many people worked together to make it happoen (6 different pool operators), this is JAne, its more difficult
-EVERYBODY could solo mine,the devs and i did not mine, we didnt even have time to mine, and i stepped back so people can mine the foirst blocks,we were way to buisy to make thiungs happen.
-premine is FULLY explained on the initial post the 13th.

- link was posted somewhere in the thread, not in the OP where it said it would be at launch, only hours later it was
- you had 3 weeks to prepare a working pool but somehow it all failed in the last hours, what a convenient coincidence... and the pool still hasn't launched...
- not everybody could mine solo: no addnodes posted, clients couldn't connect, etc
- premine is not explained, it's a premine and it's all in the hands of you and some other "stakeholders" who are not identified.

a seed node was actually hardcoded into the client.
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 12:58:39 PM

Hey magnet are you trying to be a hero? Or just mad cause your post was deleted and you only got few coins?

I didn't get coins, I'm not mad about my posts getting deleted (it was announced).

People mining this coin may have found a few k of UTC so they will not like what I'm doing.

But when they can make a calculation on how many coins they will get in 24 hours at current diff and how many coins the preminers / "stakeholders" have, they will find out who's making the money on feb 7.

Remember: at feb 7 there will be around 3,000,000 UTC in circulation of which the premined part will be 60-70%, so you will be mining and selling your coins against some big whaled wallets.

I never stated I agree with NXT nor with the premine.

Do you like 100% premined coins?
MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 12:59:58 PM

At launch:

- client link was not posted in OP but somewhere at page 55 so people pressing F5 for the launch lost time finding out where the client was
- pool didn't work for hours
- no addnodes posted so only lucky ones (and OP and friends) could mine
- 2 million premined
- diff adjust very quick and responsive, so new coin generation is very slow compared to premine, only "stakeholders / premine holders" will get a huge chunk of the pie at the exchange

They had 3 weeks to prepare this launch but somehow it "failed" to launch smooth.
That's how scams work...

-link was posten on thred, on main thread, on irc and on twitter
-pools did not work but many people worked together to make it happoen (6 different pool operators), this is JAne, its more difficult
-EVERYBODY could solo mine,the devs and i did not mine, we didnt even have time to mine, and i stepped back so people can mine the foirst blocks,we were way to buisy to make thiungs happen.
-premine is FULLY explained on the initial post the 13th.

- link was posted somewhere in the thread, not in the OP where it said it would be at launch, only hours later it was
- you had 3 weeks to prepare a working pool but somehow it all failed in the last hours, what a convenient coincidence... and the pool still hasn't launched...
- not everybody could mine solo: no addnodes posted, clients couldn't connect, etc
- premine is not explained, it's a premine and it's all in the hands of you and some other "stakeholders" who are not identified.

a seed node was actually hardcoded into the client.

Well, that was a crappy one then, because there were a lot of "can't connect" complaints at launch, including myself.
I wouldn't be surprised if the seednode was down at launch to make sure nobody would connect to it in the instamine period.
You can hardcode an elephantnode in code, if there isn't an elephantnode it won't find it.
noobyonekenobi

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:01:40 PM

You didnt answer my qestion tho... well isnt much better if your statments are correct on feb 7 and let this people get "scammed" and go back here and tell "I told you so"? Thats way cooler rather than talking future now.

PS4 Funds for my brother. Help me get it. Thanks! Smiley
BTC: 1MqhiNvDfSBRzFuXLkdvUfve4zavoFw2f8       UTC: UdGz8AS2tzTnf5qZ59uYbCRbVqEQJZrQC2
LTC: LTUMKwRAkqtvbyA5s8TeNHduvWk9t3DvkN    WDC: WjMWs8GUAyJXXtPJRXQXzJ9yjkda1GBbYs
MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 01:02:23 PM

You didnt answer my qestion tho... well isnt much better if your statments are correct on feb 7 and let this people get "scammed" and go back here and tell "I told you so"? Thats way cooler rather than talking future now.

Captain Hindsight and Captain Future will visit this topic at that date.

Give me 1 good reason why there would have to be a 1,600,000 coins for "stakeholders" at a launch of a decentralized coin?
Cryptoinn

Activity: 190

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:02:58 PM

Let noobs be fools. They can run around and screaming, but realy... no one care. Its like a "omg my hands is broken, im crab and fool and its YOUR FAULT 1111!!!111"
Just don't touch the shit.

I think UTC are pretty nice, all was properly exlained and was smooth launched. I'm already have 100 UTC and will hold em until they hit 1LTC rate min =)
lolobubu

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:03:03 PM

for everyone with R9 290x

745.6K/746.2Kh/s | A:35520 R:384 HW:0 WU: 698.9/m I:20

spent hours to get this hashrate, think its quite nice. running with ultracoinminer and this .bat file:

ultracoinminer -o stratum+tcp://host -u youruser -p yourpw --scrypt-jane --sj-nfmin 4 --sj-nfmax 30 --sj-time 1388361600 --thread-concurrency 24000 -w 512 -I 20 --lookup-gap 2 --gpu-powertune 30 --expiry 1 --scan-time 1 --queue 0 --no-submit-stale --gpu-memclock 1500 --gpu-engine 940

will post max. optimized sets for 7970 soon, i'm on it.

HTH  Smiley
Nice   with 7970 you mean r9 280x also right ?    im getting 560khs atm with those
MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 01:04:17 PM

Let noobs be fools. They can run around and screaming, but realy... no one care. Its like a "omg my hands is broken, im crab and fool and its YOUR FAULT 1111!!!111"

I think UTC are pretty nice, all was properly exlained and was smooth launched. I'm already have 100 UTC and will hold em until they hit 1LTC rate min =)

You will be holding till infinity then.
Last1212

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:04:39 PM

I don't hate this coin but want devs to clear announce that this coin isn't connected with BTC-E in any way.

Some donate will be good))))))
LTC: LLEhzonntRjo4pLqaw93ZQzw8Qdx3HQ2k7        DOGE: DCty26Yk5kbG2NfoknoyY3UajPzsmbhXP9
WDC: WYJW8RYrc3C8K7duaAWqs8YayMLLNEkWBC        CAT: 9nJcehD9dkcsrrVmJxnLJRFc61158nTvvP
grimoir

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:05:16 PM

I never stated I agree with NXT nor with the premine.

Do you like 100% premined coins?

Yes I do support NXT. What I mean is you are saying that Ultracoin will fail because of %2 premine. And I am showing you an example: NXT it is still continues to grow. even tho it is %100 premined.
bumface (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 01:06:31 PM

MaGNeT: you simply have no clue how much effort and work is required to make a coin.IF we were a scamcoin, we would not have chosen scrypt JANE, since its way more difficult tu handle.....

Things didnt go as planned and there were no pools at launch,how do you think that made me feel after saying they would be there??? The devs really worked as hard as they could,but if you have a problem in the code you need to fix it, it does not magicly fix itsself.....

And now just 1 day later ,there seem to be about 6 working pools,so there is no disaster what so ever....If you had frustration, my frustration was 10 times bigger,but we dont give up, we dont quit.

This is a brand new coin and problems may arise in the initial starting fase,but we are working towards a long term stability, and this is also one of the reasons why scrypt jane was chosen.......

you may not like this coin together with others but we have a great community around UTC and the evidence is in the positive feedback i recieve in various channels,and is also visible in the difficulty.....

We are still in a pre- exchange fase right now.We are veryy happy crypto trade will take UTC and we are also talking with multiple other exchanges,so its WAY to early to judge us...

Please have patience and we will show the world what we can do

lolobubu

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:06:46 PM

38 stakeholders ..

So 1 600 000 UTC / 38 = 42105 UTC

today, 2000 KH/s = 300 UTC so you'll need more than 125 days to approach 40 000 UTC ( actual diff )

Really fair coin!

You understand it.

I've seen so many scams here already...

I think we all understand it , aren't all these altcoins scams ? I'm just trying to leach everywhere i can Tongue  i think thats how most of the ppl think tbh
MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 01:07:02 PM

Lol, another deleted post by OP  Grin

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

This post has been deleted 2 times by the OP!

Stop this scamcoin from being listed on Crypto-Trade exchange!
They have pre-mined 2,000,000 UTC and will dump them at you at feb 7!

Post here to make sure UltraCoin doesn't get listed on this exchange!
https://crypto-trade.com/news/47

@OP: you can delete this post, I'll just put it back: I receive a mail everytime you delete it and I just copy-past it from notepad and post it again.

you are acting like a premine was hidden?

if you had actually READ the original post you would know that WE dont own that 2 million.Stakeholder BOUGHT 1,6 million.......perhaps you should look inside your heart what your intentions really are, with your big red letters

There are no stakeholders who bought 1.6 Million UTC.
That's the fun part.

It's still in your hands and you will dump it on the exchange.

And even if (a) stakeholder(s) bought 1.6 Million, they can and will dump the coins at us.

there are rougly 38 stakeholders,and they are not imagianairy,next time you say something, how about providing some evidence to support your claim?

You can't proof there are 38 stakeholders. It's all thin air.

And if there are, you already made 80 BTC by selling a premined coin.
Chrisvallee

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:07:44 PM

You are trying to hurt the people starting this coin, and saying your trying to help people , your ridiculous !
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2413
Merit: 1636

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:08:47 PM

So, here's how it went for me...

I setup what I could in preparation miner wise and waited for the wallet download to happen.
Once that was available I fired up the 2 dual card rigs I have (2xAti6870's and 2xR290). Not being experienced with solo mining I wasnt sure I was mining at all at first and probably missed out on a few coins due to me tinkering around. However, I did also lose time to settings changes and cgminer crashes thereafter as I wasnt expecting the hashrate drop because of script-jane. Cost me some time that did before I read it was slower. Overall though setup fails and tweaks were my issue and I should have been a little better prepapred but I could've done a lot worse! Although the wierd bit is my 6870's are hashing at the same rate as they did for LTC mining but the R290 refuse to go above 630Kh/s, ah well Considering its not even the first 24 hours I have plenty of time to tweak.

Then it was off to the pub with the 2 PC's buzzing away.

I was well chuffed to find I had actually mined a block when I got back 3 hours later!! 50 coins! kerching! But I knew my chances were slipping as I read that more and more pools were coming on stream so I signed up for the https://utc.pool.pm pool and got pool mining.

So its 18 hours later, I have 141 UTC (and growing) in my wallet and I'm happy. Thanks to all the guys that made it happen and while not many on here appear to be saying much to support your efforts I for one am grateful.

This was my first experience of a coin launch and while it was imperfect it was good to see a lot of people pull together to get pools running etc. and I feel that MY (my emphasis on the MY) experience wasn't a negative one.

Good luck for the future
Viz

MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 01:09:28 PM

MaGNeT: you simply have no clue how much effort and work is required to make a coin.IF we were a scamcoin, we would not have chosen scrypt JANE, since its way more difficult tu handle.....

Things didnt go as planned and there were no pools at launch,how do you think that made me feel after saying they would be there??? The devs really worked as hard as they could,but if you have a problem in the code you need to fix it, it does not magicly fix itsself.....

And now just 1 day later ,there seem to be about 6 working pools,so there is no disaster what so ever....If you had frustration, my frustration was 10 times bigger,but we dont give up, we dont quit.

This is a brand new coin and problems may arise in the initial starting fase,but we are working towards a long term stability, and this is also one of the reasons why scrypt jane was chosen.......

you may not like this coin together with others but we have a great community around UTC and the evidence is in the positive feedback i recieve in various channels,and is also visible in the difficulty.....

We are still in a pre- exchange fase right now.We are veryy happy crypto trade will take UTC and we are also talking with multiple other exchanges,so its WAY to early to judge us...

When the coins hits an exchange at feb 7, there will be ~3,000,000 UTC in circulation.

2,000,000 of those 3,000,000 UTC will be hold by premine-/"stakeholders".

People have to realize that.
I don't give my opinion on what you have to do, I only bring the facts. If you don't like the facts, maybe you should not bark at me...
Last1212

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:10:26 PM

Lol, you got 80BTC or ~76000$ for this coin (actually, you sold air)... Well does this job so cost effective? I am curious what BTC-E developers will do when see that thread?

Some donate will be good))))))
LTC: LLEhzonntRjo4pLqaw93ZQzw8Qdx3HQ2k7        DOGE: DCty26Yk5kbG2NfoknoyY3UajPzsmbhXP9
WDC: WYJW8RYrc3C8K7duaAWqs8YayMLLNEkWBC        CAT: 9nJcehD9dkcsrrVmJxnLJRFc61158nTvvP
MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 01:10:35 PM

You are trying to hurt the people starting this coin, and saying your trying to help people , your ridiculous !

Let us talk again at feb 8 Smiley
bumface (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 01:11:48 PM

When the coins hits an exchange at feb 7, there will be ~3,000,000 UTC in circulation.

2,000,000 of those 3,000,000 UTC will be hold by premine-/"stakeholders".

People have to realize that.

point 1 :your grabbin a 3 million figure out of thin air
point 2: stakeholders have 1,6 million total , not 2 million

Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 849 »
  Print  

Jump to: