Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:05:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 849 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ASIC-RESISTANT] UltraCoin (UTC) - Ultrafast 6 second transactions!!  (Read 946572 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vvvortex

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:12:06 PM

Hey magnet are you trying to be a hero? Or just mad cause your post was deleted and you only got few coins?

I didn't get coins, I'm not mad about my posts getting deleted (it was announced).

I'm just mad about people being scammed by 2 BTC-E mods.

Actually: deleting posts is the only promise the "developers" kept at launch
So you want us to be save?

People mining this coin may have found a few k of UTC so they will not like what I'm doing.

But when they can make a calculation on how many coins they will get in 24 hours at current diff and how many coins the preminers / "stakeholders" have, they will find out who's making the money on feb 7.

Remember: at feb 7 there will be around 3,000,000 UTC in circulation of which the premined part will be 60-70%, so you will be mining and selling your coins against some big whaled wallets.
You didnt answer my qestion tho... well isnt much better if your statments are correct on feb 7 and let this people get "scammed" and go back here and tell "I told you so"? Thats way cooler rather than talking future now.

Captain Hindsight and Captain Future will visit this topic at that date.

Give me 1 good reason why there would have to be a 1,600,000 coins for "stakeholders" at a launch of a decentralized coin?

Who are YOU to require a reason?  I've read through all of the posts here and you remind me of the paid penny stock bashers on the google and yahoo boards.  What is your agenda?  Why are you trying to single-handedly bring down UTC?

Your ardent negativity is kinda fishy...
cointradero

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:12:32 PM

MaGNeT: you simply have no clue how much effort and work is required to make a coin.IF we were a scamcoin, we would not have chosen scrypt JANE, since its way more difficult tu handle.....

Things didnt go as planned and there were no pools at launch,how do you think that made me feel after saying they would be there??? The devs really worked as hard as they could,but if you have a problem in the code you need to fix it, it does not magicly fix itsself.....

And now just 1 day later ,there seem to be about 6 working pools,so there is no disaster what so ever....If you had frustration, my frustration was 10 times bigger,but we dont give up, we dont quit.

This is a brand new coin and problems may arise in the initial starting fase,but we are working towards a long term stability, and this is also one of the reasons why scrypt jane was chosen.......

you may not like this coin together with others but we have a great community around UTC and the evidence is in the positive feedback i recieve in various channels,and is also visible in the difficulty.....

We are still in a pre- exchange fase right now.We are veryy happy crypto trade will take UTC and we are also talking with multiple other exchanges,so its WAY to early to judge us...

Please have patience and we will show the world what we can do

You should probably put the working pools on the OP.
derBruchpilotPro

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:13:11 PM

Hey magnet are you trying to be a hero? Or just mad cause your post was deleted and you only got few coins?

I didn't get coins, I'm not mad about my posts getting deleted (it was announced).

People mining this coin may have found a few k of UTC so they will not like what I'm doing.

But when they can make a calculation on how many coins they will get in 24 hours at current diff and how many coins the preminers / "stakeholders" have, they will find out who's making the money on feb 7.

Remember: at feb 7 there will be around 3,000,000 UTC in circulation of which the premined part will be 60-70%, so you will be mining and selling your coins against some big whaled wallets.

NXT is %100 premined so what?

I never stated I agree with NXT nor with the premine.

Do you like 100% premined coins?

Yes I do support NXT. What I mean is you are saying that Ultracoin will fail because of %2 premine. And I am showing you an example: NXT it is still continues to grow. even tho it is %100 premined.

I think NXT is hardly comparable to this one.

There are is no "race" between the stakeholders and the miners.

If the diff doesn't go much higher I could mine 1800UTC till 7. feb, thats not much compared to some stakeholders and what they could dump if they want.

That is the only in Magnet's FUD that has really substance to me.

NEM/XEM!!!
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 01:13:50 PM

MaGNeT: you simply have no clue how much effort and work is required to make a coin.IF we were a scamcoin, we would not have chosen scrypt JANE, since its way more difficult tu handle.....

Things didnt go as planned and there were no pools at launch,how do you think that made me feel after saying they would be there??? The devs really worked as hard as they could,but if you have a problem in the code you need to fix it, it does not magicly fix itsself.....

And now just 1 day later ,there seem to be about 6 working pools,so there is no disaster what so ever....If you had frustration, my frustration was 10 times bigger,but we dont give up, we dont quit.

This is a brand new coin and problems may arise in the initial starting fase,but we are working towards a long term stability, and this is also one of the reasons why scrypt jane was chosen.......

you may not like this coin together with others but we have a great community around UTC and the evidence is in the positive feedback i recieve in various channels,and is also visible in the difficulty.....

We are still in a pre- exchange fase right now.We are veryy happy crypto trade will take UTC and we are also talking with multiple other exchanges,so its WAY to early to judge us...

When the coins hits an exchange at feb 7, there will be ~3,000,000 UTC in circulation.

2,000,000 of those 3,000,000 UTC will be hold by premine-/"stakeholders".

People have to realize that.

point 1 :your grabbin a 3 million figure out of thin air
point 2: stakeholders have 1,6 million total , not 2 million

point 1 : no, it's a calculation based on the current blockcount, block generation speed and coins per block. It's easy to calculate. Proof me I'm wrong: you can't.
point 2 : it doesn't matter where the 2 million coins are, could be premine- / stakeholder: fact is, 66% of all coins will be in the hands of premine- / stakeholders when they hit an exchange.
bumface (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 01:15:38 PM

When the coins hits an exchange at feb 7, there will be ~3,000,000 UTC in circulation.

point 1 : no, it's a calculation based on the current blockcount, block generation speed and coins per block. It's easy to calculate.
point 2 : it doesn't matter where the 2 million coins are, could be premine- / stakeholder: fact is, 66% of all coins will be in the hands of premine0 / stakeholders when they hit an exchange.

Stakeholder have been asked to sell responsible in a new market, and asking is all i can do , since they become the owners, they are free to do what they please with those coins, and we hope they see the long term potential and not dump it al on day one......

MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 01:16:57 PM

point 1 : no, it's a calculation based on the current blockcount, block generation speed and coins per block. It's easy to calculate.
point 2 : it doesn't matter where the 2 million coins are, could be premine- / stakeholder: fact is, 66% of all coins will be in the hands of premine0 / stakeholders when they hit an exchange.

Stakeholder have been asked to sell responsible in a new market, and asking is all i can do , since they become the owners, they are free to do what they please with those coins, and we hope they see the long term potential and not dump it al on day one......

Well, the word is out... There will be 3,000,000 UTC in circulation at feb 7 and 2,000,000 UTC can and will be dumped at everyone.... and that after you made 80BTC on the pre-sale... I have to hand it to you, you are a "businessman".

The current miners are only getting some pocketchange to make sure there's some support for the coin and to make sure you can get your transactions to the exchange at launch.

Potential? Yeah... it's killed...
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:18:32 PM

Hey Guys !

I'm looking for help with my weird problem (I can't find any answer anywhere, please help !)

One of my cards is not working when mining ultracoin, it's either "sick" or "dead" or just mining at 0hs/sec.

When I relaunch the miner, another card from the rig is out, always one random card is out of the four.

The best part : mining any other scrypt (not jane) coin : everything works perfectly.

Is there any technical aspect that I'm missing here ?

Thanks a lot for your insight, and help !!!

5 UTC BOUNTY GUYS !!!!!   Think about it, in a year, it will worth more than couple grands $$$$$$
The Koolio

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Minds are like parachutes they work best when open

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 01:18:51 PM

MaGNeT you're like a really annoying child..... go play elsewhere ok

1. Litecoin 2. Bitcoin 3. Any of the Anon coins
MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 01:19:02 PM

Hey Guys !

I'm looking for help with my weird problem (I can't find any answer anywhere, please help !)

One of my cards is not working when mining ultracoin, it's either "sick" or "dead" or just mining at 0hs/sec.

When I relaunch the miner, another card from the rig is out, always one random card is out of four cards is out.

The best part : mining any other scrypt (not jane) coin : everything works perfectly.

5 UTC BOUNTY GUYS !!!!!   Think about it, in a year, it will worth more than couple grands $$$$$$

Try to lower the intensity?
MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 01:19:24 PM

I just heard you are not in on this scam, so why would you bother? Smiley

Truth doesn't hurt, does it?
grimoir

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:19:27 PM

NXT is %100 premined so what?

I never stated I agree with NXT nor with the premine.

Do you like 100% premined coins?

Yes I do support NXT. What I mean is you are saying that Ultracoin will fail because of %2 premine. And I am showing you an example: NXT it is still continues to grow. even tho it is %100 premined.

I think NXT is hardly comparable to this one.

There are is no "race" between the stakeholders and the miners.

If the diff doesn't go much higher I could mine 1800UTC till 7. feb, thats not much compared to some stakeholders and what they could dump if they want.

That is the only in Magnet's FUD that has really substance to me.

There were 1.000.000.000 NXT (100% premine) coin on day #1 owned by 70 steakholders. Yet it did not crash the market. we are talking about 2% premine here and 40 steakholders?
Cloudpost

Activity: 742

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:19:50 PM

SELLING 770 UTC FOR 0.25 BTC! PM!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:21:00 PM

Hey Guys !

When I relaunch the miner, another card from the rig is out, always one random card is out of four cards is out.

I did try it, tried to lower mem and core too. thank you for trying to help
Chrisvallee

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:21:22 PM

Well, the word is out... There will be 3,000,000 UTC in circulation at feb 7 and 2,000,000 UTC can and will be dumped at everyone.... and that after you made 80BTC on the pre-sale... I have to hand it to you, you are a "businessman".

The current miners are only getting some pocketchange to make sure there's some support for the coin and to make sure you can get your transactions to the exchange at launch.

Potential? Yeah... it's killed...

You don't know what you talking about , nothing that you have said is based on fact.
Here are some facts -
I am a stake holder
I know other stake holders
We will not be dumping
We will not be selling cheap

FACTS
The Koolio

Activity: 560

Minds are like parachutes they work best when open

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 01:21:36 PM

I just heard you are not in on this coin, so why would you bother? Smiley

I just been reading through all the pages.... you really need to get off these guys backs. There was a few issues at launch which have cleared up. So why not give these guys a chance to do the coin good. All Im saying is it sucks when you troll the thread continuously

1. Litecoin 2. Bitcoin 3. Any of the Anon coins
pieterjanvh

Activity: 668

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:23:13 PM

Hey Guys !

When I relaunch the miner, another card from the rig is out, always one random card is out of the four.

Do u have your cards undervolted? I had to add 0.010 vddc to my cards for scrypt jane Wink
cointradero

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:23:22 PM

Hey Guys !

I did try it, tried to lower mem and core too. thank you for trying to help

How much system RAM do you have?
motaboy

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:23:37 PM

I hear that - this guy is major butt hurt over something
vvvortex

Activity: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:23:45 PM

I just heard you are not in on this scam, so why would you bother? Smiley

I seem to remember that you said that you are also not in the coin, so why would you bother with about 5k words of UTC and dev bashing posts? Smiley
n3vs

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:24:07 PM

https://i.imgur.com/A1Bto6v.jpg

the reason i started mining this coin... ULTRAAAA ULTRAAAA ULTRAAAA ULTRAAA combo
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 849 »
  Print  

Jump to: