Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:09:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 849 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ASIC-RESISTANT] UltraCoin (UTC) - Ultrafast 6 second transactions!!  (Read 946572 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ph111

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 12:39:09 PM

38 stakeholders ..

So 1 600 000 UTC / 38 = 42105 UTC

today, 2000 KH/s = 300 UTC so you'll need more than 125 days to approach 40 000 UTC ( actual diff )

Really fair coin!

You understand it.

I've seen so many scams here already...

we would appreciate not being judged, we only launched yesterday, bitcoin took 5 years, and the first 3 year it had to fight a criminal reputation, why dont you give us a chance?

Don't let them get too you let the coin take its own path just ignore these fools let them act like babies there only jealous good luck to you !!!

Ah, one of the "stakeholders"? So they do exist... wow...

No I'm a buyer looking for cheap coins before they hit exchanges but trolls like you probably don't have any money to invest you probably lost it all trading thats why your here trolling I'm here looking for coins i know will do well to buy cheap you thick idiot !
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 12:40:02 PM

At launch:

- client link was not posted in OP but somewhere at page 55 so people pressing F5 for the launch lost time finding out where the client was
- pool didn't work for hours
- no addnodes posted so only lucky ones (and OP and friends) could mine
- 2 million premined
- diff adjust very quick and responsive, so new coin generation is very slow compared to premine, only "stakeholders / premine holders" will get a huge chunk of the pie at the exchange

They had 3 weeks to prepare this launch but somehow it "failed" to launch smooth.
That's how scams work...

-link was posten on thred, on main thread, on irc and on twitter
-pools did not work but many people worked together to make it happoen (6 different pool operators), this is JAne, its more difficult
-EVERYBODY could solo mine,the devs and i did not mine, we didnt even have time to mine, and i stepped back so people can mine the foirst blocks,we were way to buisy to make thiungs happen.
-premine is FULLY explained on the initial post the 13th.

- link was posted somewhere in the thread, not in the OP where it said it would be at launch, only hours later it was
- you had 3 weeks to prepare a working pool but somehow it all failed in the last hours, what a convenient coincidence... and the pool still hasn't launched...
- not everybody could mine solo: no addnodes posted, clients couldn't connect, etc
- premine is not explained, it's a premine and it's all in the hands of you and some other "stakeholders" who are not identified.
SP4RK7

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 12:40:51 PM

At launch:

- client link was not posted in OP but somewhere at page 55 so people pressing F5 for the launch lost time finding out where the client was
- 2 million premined
- diff adjust very quick and responsive, so new coin generation is very slow compared to premine, only "stakeholders / premine holders" will get a huge chunk of the pie at the exchange

They had 3 weeks to prepare this launch but somehow it "failed" to launch smooth.
That's how scams work...

-pools did not work but many people worked together to make it happoen (6 different pool operators), this is JAne, its more difficult
-EVERYBODY could solo mine,the devs and i did not mine, we didnt even have time to mine, and i stepped back so people can mine the foirst blocks,we were way to buisy to make thiungs happen.

On the first post there is still a link saying client will be posted here, which it isn't.
Pools were supposed to be ready Thurs, if you were having problems you should have delayed the launch until everything was ready.
Not everyone could solo mine, some people couldn't even open the wallet, but instead of helping them you were to busy deleting posts that you didn't like
BitcoinForumator
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 12:41:54 PM

Is anyone getting coins at pools utc.greekpool.eu & ultra.coinsnipers.com?
bumface (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 12:43:56 PM

At launch:

- 2 million premined

That's how scams work...

yep and its funny how they will still claim its not scam. i mean you just have to use your brain to see whats going on here.

i remember your name from the IRC you tried to download the wallet and the mega link didnt work for you, and then you started swearing at us......and now your here to finish the job eej.....(i used my brain to see whats going on here)

Chrisvallee

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 12:44:06 PM

At launch:

- 2 million premined

That's how scams work...

- link was posted somewhere in the thread, not in the OP where it said it would be at launch, only hours later it was
- you had 3 weeks to prepare a working pool but somehow it all failed in the last hours, what a convenient coincidence
- not everybody could mine solo: no addnodes posted, clients couldn't connect, etc
- premine is not explained, it's a premine and it's all in the hands of you and some other "stakeholders" who are not identified.

So , a link was a little late, and a pool issue..  O , and people don't know how to do it ..  More stupid comments
noobyonekenobi

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 12:44:13 PM

Hey magnet are you trying to be a hero? Or just mad cause your post was deleted and you only got few coins?

PS4 Funds for my brother. Help me get it. Thanks! Smiley
BTC: 1MqhiNvDfSBRzFuXLkdvUfve4zavoFw2f8       UTC: UdGz8AS2tzTnf5qZ59uYbCRbVqEQJZrQC2
LTC: LTUMKwRAkqtvbyA5s8TeNHduvWk9t3DvkN    WDC: WjMWs8GUAyJXXtPJRXQXzJ9yjkda1GBbYs
MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 12:45:12 PM

At launch:

- 2 million premined

That's how scams work...

yep and its funny how they will still claim its not scam. i mean you just have to use your brain to see whats going on here.

i remember your name from the IRC you tried to download the wallet and the mega link didnt work for you, and then you started swearing at us......and now your here to finish the job eej.....

Yeah, thanks for pointing it out:

- OP couldn't even create a normal, clickable URL to the wallet at launch, so a lot of people couldn't download it... must be so hard to use some [url=  tags...
MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 12:46:42 PM

Hey magnet are you trying to be a hero? Or just mad cause your post was deleted and you only got few coins?

I didn't get coins, I'm not mad about my posts getting deleted (it was announced).

I'm just mad about people being scammed by 2 BTC-E mods.

Actually: deleting posts is the only promise the "developers" kept at launch
bumface (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 12:47:22 PM

At launch:

- 2 million premined

That's how scams work...

i remember your name from the IRC you tried to download the wallet and the mega link didnt work for you, and then you started swearing at us......and now your here to finish the job eej.....

- OP couldn't even create a normal, clickable URL to the wallet at launch, so a lot of people couldn't download it... must be so hard to use some

imagine selecting a link with your mouse, anyway instead of going into an utterly futile troll battle with you i will now continue with actual UTC work

zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 12:47:49 PM

i really like the mimimimimimi...

what about that:

lets see where this coin will go. u cant change things now with those bullshit posts here. not everything worked fine, but i think its a real nice and positive aspect, that people out of the community didnt give up to get this running and it gets better from hour to hour.

om2c Wink
bumface (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 12:48:21 PM

I didn't get coins, I'm not mad about my posts getting deleted (it was announced).

i am the only btc e mod in this coin, you are really talking fud man, why dont you go outside and walk in the sunshine

MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 12:49:18 PM

At launch:

- 2 million premined

That's how scams work...

- OP couldn't even create a normal, clickable URL to the wallet at launch, so a lot of people couldn't download it... must be so hard to use some

imagine selecting a link with your mouse, anyway instead of going into an utterly futile troll battle with you i will now continue with actual UTC work

Hey, I got the wallet after searching through the last pages of this topic (it wasn't in the OP) and I succesfully downloaded it after doing so.
But since there were no addnodes in the OP, it didn't connect. After seeing the mess I understood it was another scam launch.
nauticatom

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 12:49:34 PM

500 UTC for 0.2 BTC, PM me
noobyonekenobi

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 12:50:19 PM

So you want us to be save?

PS4 Funds for my brother. Help me get it. Thanks! Smiley
BTC: 1MqhiNvDfSBRzFuXLkdvUfve4zavoFw2f8       UTC: UdGz8AS2tzTnf5qZ59uYbCRbVqEQJZrQC2
LTC: LTUMKwRAkqtvbyA5s8TeNHduvWk9t3DvkN    WDC: WjMWs8GUAyJXXtPJRXQXzJ9yjkda1GBbYs
MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 12:50:54 PM

i am the only btc e mod in this coin, you are really talking fud man, why dont you go outside and walk in the sunshine

Don't tell me Koolio isn't in on this too... Lol... Well, that makes him looking a lot better, I have to say...
laterbreh

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 12:51:09 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2014, 08:57:43 PM by laterbreh

http://ULTRA.Leetpools.NET

http://ultra.leetpools.com (WILL WORK SHORTLY IT IS PROPAGATING)

(We had to move the .com currently propogating, please access the site using the .net!!!)

We are sorry for the inconvenience, all pool functions and stratum are functioning, please update!!!

IS OPEN AND HUNGRY FOR HASHES!!

1% PROP VARDIFF!!!

Fully functional. No email confirmations required! Just register and start hashing!!!

Come chill in IRC #Leetpools on quakenet

@ 90MHS 100mhs 120Mhs 140mhs 150mhs AND GROWING!!

1.337 UTC BLOCK FINDER REWARDS ENABLED FOR NEXT 300++ BLOCKS!!! COME HASH!

Promo is over! Thanks everyone!

Mine like a Boss.

CHECK OUT OUR FRESH NEW LOOK! :DDDD

cointradero

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 12:51:35 PM

It wasn't and isn't a scam.  It was a bungled launch and it was made worse by the impression given in the first hour that the thread moderators were more concerned about deleting critical posts than helping anyone.

Having said that, the whole stakeholders thing is a bit more concerning now as the 2% premine could very well be a 1.6% dump if the negativity continues.  They have more collective coins than the rest of the mining community will have for the next month.  If there are too many weak hands, they are going to drive the price into the ground.  At the rate they bought in at, they will still be able to dump at a small profit for a long time at rates miners would never find profitable.  

It's a bad situation all around.  I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt and watch from the sidelines at this point.  

MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 12:52:32 PM

So you want us to be save?

People mining this coin may have found a few k of UTC so they will not like what I'm doing.

But when they make a calculation on how many coins they will get in 24 hours at current diff and how many coins the preminers / "stakeholders" have, they will find out who's making the money on feb 7.

The responsive diff adjustment made sure nobody would find a lot of coins, so the premined part is very large compared to the mined part.

Remember: at feb 7 there will be around 3,000,000 UTC in circulation of which the premined part will be 60-70%, so you will be mining and selling your coins against some big whaled wallets.
Cloudpost

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 12:55:00 PM

SELLING 770 UTC FOR 0.25 BTC! PM!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 849 »
  Print  

Jump to: