Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:17:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 849 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ASIC-RESISTANT] UltraCoin (UTC) - Ultrafast 6 second transactions!!  (Read 946566 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
PTseller
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:11:43 AM

guys i am unable to withdrawn from http://utc.idcray.com/ anyone else also facing same problem ??
laterbreh

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:12:13 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2014, 08:54:57 PM by laterbreh

http://ULTRA.Leetpools.NET

http://ultra.leetpools.com (WILL WORK SHORTLY IT IS PROPAGATING)

(We had to move the .com currently propogating, please access the site using the .net!!!)

We are sorry for the inconvenience, all pool functions and stratum are functioning, please update!!!

IS OPEN AND HUNGRY FOR HASHES!!

1% PROP VARDIFF!!!

Fully functional. No email confirmations required! Just register and start hashing!!!

Come chill in IRC #Leetpools on quakenet

@ 90MHS 100mhs 120Mhs 140mhs 150mhs AND GROWING!!

1.337 UTC BLOCK FINDER REWARDS ENABLED FOR NEXT 300++ BLOCKS!!! COME HASH!

Promo is over! Thanks everyone!

Mine like a Boss.

CHECK OUT OUR FRESH NEW LOOK! :DDDD

herbitcoins

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:15:00 AM

guys i am unable to withdrawn from http://utc.idcray.com/ anyone else also facing same problem ??

You have to click on 'edit account  and 'unlock' ..wait the mail , confirm and change your info.
jetlee

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:17:22 AM

1 Edit account > just enter your PIN press Unlock.
2 Check your email for a long link.
3 Click that link and do your things.
PTseller
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:25:01 AM

done all things but now unlock and cash out button is not highlighted Sad can't even use edit profile !!

jetlee

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:25:48 AM

Here come the beginning of the end for 1Mh/miners Smiley
                            Difficulty 11
cheap miner like me we are done  Roll Eyes with 1Mh/s I get 100coin/24h
Because of the Panic sellers, selling it for 0.008 it mean that 100 UTC=0.79920000 LTC = Return to the Doge ,Such profit such coin  Grin
jetlee

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:32:25 AM

done all things but now unlock and cash out button is not highlighted Sad can't even use edit profile !!

https://i.imgur.com/lAj2tmr.jpg

you forgot to add your Wallet address that why you cant withdraw.Smiley
After unlock
Automatic Payout Threshold =1
Payment Address : WALLET ADDRESS
4 digit PIN :And don't Forget the Pin every time you do something need to be added
NickPortland

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:37:58 AM

Difficulty 11
Because of the Panic sellers, selling it for 0.008 it mean that 100 UTC=0.79920000 LTC = Return to the Doge ,Such profit such coin  Grin

$17.1828 day is very profitable for mining with 1mh/s
much more profitable than doge

What's up with all the trolls

Official Ambassador for UTC-PND relations
*donations here*
 UTC: Ujff1xrc8brmHkRaFG3BcG5nVScXdh5Wu1 BTC: 159uuxJCfUsG44N52NUsydi2bCNeFSYyTi
Gema

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:39:50 AM

Difficulty 11

WTF? 7,48 now. Anyone want go with him? Let's go!
jetlee

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:40:22 AM

Difficulty 11

Atm. maybe but difficulty raise up very fast.. as I said is The Beginning of the End not the end Smiley
Polly Stripe

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:41:05 AM

Difficulty 11

What's up with all the trolls

Their beautifully sent to dick on Russian  Grin
bumface (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 10:50:46 AM

hello all

i want to make some things VERY clear.....because of all the fud im getting here,the UTC team is trying to make something positive and everyday im battling another army of trolls, who seems to be blackbelts in the exercise of futility> UTC is trying to be a counterpart for scamcoins and pump and dump scemes by presenting a long term ambition,so i will take the time here to rebuke every troll, and take away their ammunition by providing logic and common sense (2 great enemys of the troll)

The removing of comments:

"THIS THREAD IS SELF MODERATED , TROLLING  AND BASELESS ACUSATIONS ARE REMOVED WITHOUT WARNING"

This statement has been on this thread from day 1,so coming here means you are aware of this fact,so if you are suprised by this fact you did not even read the mean post, which proves you are just here to spread fud in a febel attempt to destabalise what we are trying to achieve here (or devaluate UTC so you can buy cheap and make alot of profit).

-Negative comments are NOT removed if they have a form of argumentation. that means you make a claim and then provide evidence. so statements like "this coins is an ultrascammmm!!!" and then nothing else are removed,because this is not t theory backed by supporting evidenece, ,its just shouting some fud and then leaving to troll somewhere else.....

So if you are merely coming here to throw feces like a primate , your comment will be removed.

I welcome and love a challenge (be it a venture or an intellectual challenge),so if you have criticism , go ahead, it will not be removed,if you substantiate your claim with a case, where you have used adult words and logic to formulate a hypothesis around it it will not be removed.......so saying "i told you all this coin was shit! there will be a mega dump" has none of the features i have just described,and this comment adds nothing positive to this thread....This is not contributing in any way.

-I wish to publicly speak out the disgust i have for some comments here , which are blatant lies, and the people responsible should be very ashamed of themselves,forexample "PM bumface for a  secret miner that has more hash it costs 0,5btc".This comment really hurt me, and people who know me, know that i could not code to save my life,i can program a wake up alarm on my telefone , and thats it.....

The launch

-there were problems at launch with the pools and 1 day later they were resolved,because many devs of differrent pools were working together in an IRC called #ultracoin-ops,and it worked becasue they went deep into the night to fix it, and the next day most pools were up.The reason our own pool is not yet up, is because our dev made a custom front end , and its not standard mpos.....If we had standard mpos our pools would be up already...His apache was conlicting with php, dont ask me what this means becasue i am not a Dev, in a good team you need to have partners with complementairy skillsets,,and not be clones of eachother.

I hoped to have pools on launch but we just did not make it in time, our pool deve even worked all night to try to finish it, but we didint make it, and i felt horrible becasue i said registration would open days before that.Everything in this world can be taken away from a man but not his word.So i truly apologise for this.A launch with some hickups does not reflect on the future of this coin,so we are not worried about this.

The premine

-The premine: ALL coins in the premine and where they went were public from day 1,People have accused me of making up the existence of shareholders,but i assure you they are very real,and if there are stakeholders out there who want to come forth, please quote this post and say "I am a stakeholder"

As was visible from day 1,I get 100.000 UTC and i dont even have them yet, so i have not sold a single coin,i am still in the middle of distributing rewards, and stakeholders coin.I also made public is that my personal selling goal is 10 dollar,and we are not 10 dollar.

To conclude this statement i wish to assure you that many wonderfull things are in the pipeline for UTC,and will be rolled out in the future,we are discussing with various partys how we can make future partnerships.
I would also like to thank all the people who do see the potential and are trying to be an active community around UTC, we value this greatly! Grin

vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1636

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:56:01 AM

So far I'm getting the following
nearly 1.8Mh/s across 4 cards in 2 rigs (2x6870 [500kh/s] & 2x R9 290 [1.27Mh/s] )
averaging 10.5 coins in every 1 hour 30 mins
I've found a total of 7 blocks, 1 as a solo miner Smiley and 6 as a pool miner.
I'll get to 500 coins today. I will be looking for a UTC to equal 0.084 cents to match earnings thereabouts for LTC mining.
I'm not looking to dump these coins straight away, I'm happy to play the speculation game and wait. It's only 2 days worth of mining time, not a huge loss for a little miner like me Smiley
Verdict: Fun so far, couple of bumps along the way (mostly my errors), looking forward to seeing the outcome.
Good luck and ATB
kokes

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:56:55 AM

@ Bumface

This pretty much sums it all up. Well said and thanks for taking the time to take out the trolls Smiley
I support your coin, and i'm excited for the future of it.
noobyonekenobi

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:58:08 AM

hello all

i want to make some things VERY clear.....because of all the fud im getting here,the UTC team is trying to make something positive and everyday im battling another army of trolls, who seems to be blackbelts in the exercise of futility> UTC is trying to be a counterpart for scamcoins and pump and dump scemes by presenting a long term ambition,so i will take the time here to rebuke every troll, and take away their ammunition by providing logic and common sense (2 great enemys of the troll)

"THIS THREAD IS SELF MODERATED , TROLLING  AND BASELESS ACUSATIONS ARE REMOVED WITHOUT WARNING"

This statement has been on this thread from day 1,so coming here means you are aware of this fact,so if you are suprised by this fact you did not even read the mean post, which proves you are just here to spread fud in a febel attempt to destabalise what we are trying to achieve here (or devaluate UTC so you can buy cheap and make alot of profit).

-Negative comments are NOT removed if they have a form of argumentation. that means you make a claim and then provide evidence. so statements like "this coins is an ultrascammmm!!!" and then nothing else are removed,because this is not t theory backed by supporting evidenece, ,its just shouting some fud and then leaving to troll somewhere else.....

So if you are merely coming here to throw feces like a primate , your comment will be removed.

I welcome and love a challenge (be it a venture or an intellectual challenge),so if you have criticism , go ahead, it will not be removed,if you substantiate your claim with a case, where you have used adult words and logic to formulate a hypothesis around it it will not be removed.......so saying "i told you all this coin was shit! there will be a mega dump" has none of the features i have just described,and this comment adds nothing positive to this thread....This is not contributing in any way.

-I wish to publicly speak out the disgust i have for some comments here , which are blatant lies, and the people responsible should be very ashamed of themselves,forexample "PM bumface for a  secret miner that has more hash it costs 0,5btc".This comment really hurt me, and people who know me, know that i could not code to save my life,i can program a wake up alarm on my telefone , and thats it.....

The launch

-there were problems at launch with the pools and 1 day later they were resolved,because many devs of differrent pools were working together in an IRC called #ultracoin-ops,and it worked becasue they went deep into the night to fix it, and the next day most pools were up.The reason our own pool is not yet up, is because our dev made a custom front end , and its not standard mpos.....If we had standard mpos our pools would be up already...His apache was conlicting with php, dont ask me what this means becasue i am not a Dev, in a good team you need to have partners with complementairy skillsets,,and not be clones of eachother.

I hoped to have pools on launch but we just did not make it in time, our pool deve even worked all night to try to finish it, but we didint make it, and i felt horrible becasue i said registration would open days before that.Everything in this world can be taken away from a man but not his word.So i truly apologise for this.A launch with some hickups does not reflect on the future of this coin,so we are not worried about this.

The premine

-The premine: ALL coins in the premine and where they went were public from day 1,People have accused me of making up the existence of shareholders,but i assure you they are very real,and if there are stakeholders out there who want to come forth, please quote this post and say "I am a stakeholder"

As was visible from day 1,I get 100.000 UTC and i dont even have them yet, so i have not sold a single coin,i am still in the middle of distributing rewards, and stakeholders coin.I also made public is that my personal selling goal is 10 dollar,and we are not 10 dollar.

To conclude this statement i wish to assure you that many wonderfull things are in the pipeline for UTC,and will be rolled out in the future,we are discussing with various partys how we can make future partnerships.

I think you should post this on the 1st page

PS4 Funds for my brother. Help me get it. Thanks! Smiley
BTC: 1MqhiNvDfSBRzFuXLkdvUfve4zavoFw2f8       UTC: UdGz8AS2tzTnf5qZ59uYbCRbVqEQJZrQC2
LTC: LTUMKwRAkqtvbyA5s8TeNHduvWk9t3DvkN    WDC: WjMWs8GUAyJXXtPJRXQXzJ9yjkda1GBbYs
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1636

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 11:03:39 AM

hello all

The launch

The premine

I think you should post this on the 1st page

+1
Coincade

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 11:12:21 AM

i dont understand you want to make $100  a day mining then just mine and hold them untill they are $1. or even more

Why mining for the others ?

Miners are supposed to be the spinal cord of crypto.

Only 24 hours after launch, UTC is ready for dump. Do you realise ?

Stakeholders paid 0.00005 UTC/BTC .... 24 hours later ..with no exchanges, (or almost non-existent), you are ready to pay 0.1 BTC /1000 UTC only because some lemmings and felons decided it.

I have seen any google spreadsheet or any others "normal step" for a crypto.

Also , i suggest you to do some math :

There are 38 stakeholders for UTC:

1 600 000 / 38 = +- 42 000 (the problem is i saw a lot of topic about stakeholders saying they have only 5000 or less, at lest 5 stakeholders, so in fact it's could be closer to 10 stakeholders with 1.5m and 28 with 100k lol) but forget this impressive detail...

With actual difficulty, you need more than 200 days with 5000 KH/s to approach 42 000 UTC ... of course you will never approach, even in 2 years !! because difficulty.

UTC is a future FTC, with already 2.5 millions coins ready to be dumped ....

+1
stuhlman

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 11:36:34 AM

@Bumface

it's the " main post " not " mean post "  Wink fix it quick

Well said, and no, I am afraid the trolls will not go away  Grin

uh and don't put that message on the announcement page, the trolls will come and troll here under my post...

★★ UltraCoin Nitro Pool  ★★ Panda Nitro Pool  ★★
troicho

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 11:44:19 AM

i dont understand you want to make $100  a day mining then just mine and hold them untill they are $1. or even more

Why mining for the others ?

Miners are supposed to be the spinal cord of crypto.

Only 24 hours after launch, UTC is ready for dump. Do you realise ?

Stakeholders paid 0.00005 UTC/BTC .... 24 hours later ..with no exchanges, (or almost non-existent), you are ready to pay 0.1 BTC /1000 UTC only because some lemmings and felons decided it.

I have seen any google spreadsheet or any others "normal step" for a crypto.

Also , i suggest you to do some math :

There are 38 stakeholders for UTC:

1 600 000 / 38 = +- 42 000 (the problem is i saw a lot of topic about stakeholders saying they have only 5000 or less, at lest 5 stakeholders, so in fact it's could be closer to 10 stakeholders with 1.5m and 28 with 100k lol) but forget this impressive detail...

With actual difficulty, you need more than 200 days with 5000 KH/s to approach 42 000 UTC ... of course you will never approach, even in 2 years !! because difficulty.

UTC is a future FTC, with already 2.5 millions coins ready to be dumped ....

+1
this is the sad truth
Chrisvallee

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 11:58:26 AM

hello all

The launch

The premine

I would also like to thank all the people who do see the potential and are trying to be an active community around UTC, we value this greatly! Grin

I am a stake holder.
I have not sold any coins.
I bought 3488 coins yesterday on - https://freshmarket.co.in/index.php?page=trade&market=135
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 849 »
  Print  

Jump to: