Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:10:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the chances BTC is replaced by something better soon?  (Read 18609 times)
aryani

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:50:53 AM

Until now I have not seen anything better than bitcoin, indeed there are some coins that look very good and can give hope to gain big profits. But bitcoin remains the best and bitcoin is also the highest among other coins.
rwishva

Activity: 26
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:57:01 AM

As I have seen in previous months. there were several hacks happened in crypto market. most of them are very serious and compared to other bank robberies we can point to them as big robberies, hence it's a bit difficult to say people will take bitcoin as an asset like GOLD or any other assets available in current market. but no one knows what will happen in coming years. let's wait and see. in the meantime let's collect some BTCs BTC for our future too Smiley
classictee

Activity: 238

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:12:26 AM

"Soon" would be in the next 1-3 years or so.

One of the biggest dangers for BTC is something more useful coming along and investors switching - a process which could happen extremely fast, once started.

So to all the tech savy people in here - what advantages could other cryptocurrencies bring that will give them a crucial edge over BTC, and how fast could something like that come along?
This post was around 4 years ago and no crypto currency has replaced bitcoin till now it means btc is gonna remain the first and the top Crypto currency for longer periods.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
GunsLair

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:11:09 AM

One of the biggest dangers for BTC is something more useful coming along and investors switching - a process which could happen extremely fast, once started.

So to all the tech savy people in here - what advantages could other cryptocurrencies bring that will give them a crucial edge over BTC, and how fast could something like that come along?
This post was around 4 years ago and no crypto currency has replaced bitcoin till now it means btc is gonna remain the first and the top Crypto currency for longer periods.

Indeed, this is the best indicator. Four years - quite a long time. And bitcoin showed that he took the leading position because he is the first entered the market and even after so much time it remained the leader.
135cc

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:27:23 AM

For now, and maybe for the next 3-5 years later bitcoin will remain dominating the market. But, we can not close every possibility that might be come. Maybe theres something better than bitcoin that can replaced bitcoin, or bitcoin will remain strong, we just can not predict it.

lissandra3612

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:11:22 AM

Unsuitable people will be deported from society and they will be banned from buying or selling. BEAST's system And indeed I have found a trustworthy ICO project. It is an insurance ecosystem that provides a digital platform for insurance companies. Their main objective is to create a win-win policy so that you receive immediate payment requests, fair dealing and transparent and friendly pricing. In addition, they are provided by Smart-contract & Socratus Oracles.
wavesdonotunderstandme@gm

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:13:45 AM

This is the main problems to be lo lắng ... not shit as Trung Quốc for bitcoin, or My trying to fix bitcoin ... all these expected. Each the bank policy should be see a bitcoin are an threat and reason is incorrect.
Missterio

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:15:17 AM

I think that this is impossible now. Bitcoin is the market leader and it is impossible to change now.
rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:25:25 AM

The most problem of bitcoin is scalability. NTY trading in Idax.mn has a faster scalability, the speed of  completing transaction  is much faster and better than in bitcoin blocks.If bitcoin will seriously look for a way  to mitigate this problem it will be long for any other coin.
clonely

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:27:40 AM

In the future, perhaps some crypto money may come to better places than Bitcoin. But this will not happen very soon.

beinformed

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:25:07 AM

Both currencies have tremendous stamina and are rising more than bitcoin as the BTC is depreciating. I do not think that these "faster transactions" will work anymore, investors are now looking for something other than ultra-fast deals and one of their top choices is security. Opportunity to replace Bitcoin with Bitcoin replacement is freaking impossible at this point and even in the future but who knows electronic money is very unpredictable.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:19:18 PM

Indeed, this is the best indicator. Four years - quite a long time. And bitcoin showed that he took the leading position because he is the first entered the market and even after so much time it remained the leader.
I have said already that it is impossible for those alternative crypto currencies to replace Bitcoin at this moment and even for 3 to 5 years will past I don't think that Bitcoin will be replaced on the top rank in terms of its market capitalization. People will still stick to Bitcoin no matter what, Why? Because Bitcoin has proven a lot throughout the years that passed in terms of its value and its superior security which is absolutely awesome.  Cool

In my own point of view, I really think that Bitcoin will be at the top rank for decades and no one will reach close to it, Seriously I really believe in this Innovation and technology that the Legendary Satoshi Nakamoto created and it is one of the most awesome that happened on the internet. Smiley
devale

Activity: 48

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:25:17 PM

even if such a currency would take the place of btc than it must be a government issued currency which is based on central banks otherwise it would be very hard in my opinion to replace btc.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
akosipepot

Activity: 377
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:25:48 PM

I have said already that it is impossible for those alternative crypto currencies to replace Bitcoin at this moment and even for 3 to 5 years will past I don't think that Bitcoin will be replaced on the top rank in terms of its market capitalization. People will still stick to Bitcoin no matter what, Why? Because Bitcoin has proven a lot throughout the years that passed in terms of its value and its superior security which is absolutely awesome.  Cool

In my own point of view, I really think that Bitcoin will be at the top rank for decades and no one will reach close to it, Seriously I really believe in this Innovation and technology that the Legendary Satoshi Nakamoto created and it is one of the most awesome that happened on the internet. Smiley

I agree with you and I too acknowledge the inventor of such a great innovation. I'm also of the opinion, that BTC will not be replaced as there is too much sentiment associated with this coin and people will therefore value it.
eydrea

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:29:00 PM

I cant see bitcoin to fall to other coin in the next coming years or soon, but i know there will be a time for bitcoin to pass its throne as the king of cryptocurrency to new coin in the mere future. I believe that if there will be a coin that can rival bitcoin, it is ethereum. Ethereum has a lot of potential just like bitcoin when it started. There is a huge community that supports ethereum and its good to be part of it.
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:43:48 PM

I do not see any serious competitor for bitcoin among the existing crypto-currencies. Therefore, it is unlikely that any other coin will come to replace him in the coming years.

Dico88

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:37:22 AM

There are some altcoins that are technically better than bitcoin but the problem is that they do not have a large infrastructure that takes years to build. Many thousands of them do not have investing because many businesses or programmers and so on. The only real way to build infrastructure is to be a very famous coin or at least in the current situation.Cool
stefy77

Activity: 658
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:42:26 AM

In the short term I see nothing that could undermine bitcoins. Maybe more in the and with a lot of work and lots of costs ...
MalcolmBee

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:47:17 AM

although i dont believe traditional currencies will be replaced anytime soon ,by the time currencies are replaced by crytocurrency we we probably be in a different system
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:57:06 AM

I don't see any coin that is better than bitcoin.  Ethereum is also good but then more investor really wanted to stay with btc because btc is the first and the most expensive coin until now.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: