Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 07:32:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 297 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s  (Read 346282 times)
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 04:46:44 PM

1. Get used to it and welcome to our world dude. Risking and loosing your money is a common thing around here. Second as I said this was the good deal for all other bad deals around.
And there is nothing in common between him and Bfl. YOUR miners are sipped PERIOD!

Do you really think this is my first purchase of any kind of gear? Maybe for you loosing and risking is common thing. And most important-what "your" world mean? DO you think i live in world with unicorns and rainbows?
I am aware that UPS will deliver gear eventually. Question is when and if this will happen i would like to know. If im not at home i cannot receive package will i? due to silly billy plain situation i wasted friday. Now probably i will waste monday. Is this look like only money are lost?
Maybe you have no daily job, and no other duties by welcome to my world. I do.

loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 04:48:15 PM

Bitmain send/ships me a used, dusty, old, and broken miners.  I ordered an Antminer S1,  it arrived DOA yesterday.  The boards have a 2013-12-01 date stamp on them. I removed the fan and it has more dust than my vacuum cleaner...
Sure he is selling his old crap that is clear from day one. Are you surprised?
I am not. This stuff is mining for mounts and you are still buying overpriced because there is small light in then end of the tunnel thayou may roi eventualy

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 04:50:26 PM

1. Get used to it and welcome to our world dude. Risking and loosing your money is a common thing around here. Second as I said this was the good deal for all other bad deals around.
And there is nothing in common between him and Bfl. YOUR miners are sipped PERIOD!

Do you really think this is my first purchase of any kind of gear? Maybe for you loosing and risking is common thing. And most important-what "your" world mean? DO you think i live in world with unicorns and rainbows?
I am aware that UPS will deliver gear eventually. Question is when and if this will happen i would like to know. If im not at home i cannot receive package will i? due to silly billy plain situation i wasted friday. Now probably i will waste monday. Is this look like only money are lost?
Maybe you have no daily job, and no other duties by welcome to my world. I do.

You have tracking right? Just check their website now and then and you will have at least day or two in advance when it start to move again. Is this so hard?

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
BITMAIN (OP)

Activity: 741
Merit: 514

https://www.bitmain.com

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 04:50:48 PM

Hi all, we have seen the posts about the accident in India. However, the fact is that we have not been helpful, as this kind of incidents is very unusual. We feel sorry for the loss from our customers, though Bitmain should not be seen as responsible for this accident. I would like to ask s1lverbox to finish his list, Bitmain will issue some coupon for the affected customers. We think another hijack is not likely happen to the same customer twice.

Cloud Mining? Just Go to Hashnest.com          Best Liquidity   Lowest Price   100% Real Mining Back Up
Billsonl

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 04:51:31 PM

Bitmain send/ships me a used, dusty, old, and broken miners.  I ordered an Antminer S1,  it arrived DOA yesterday.  The boards have a 2013-12-01 date stamp on them. I removed the fan and it has more dust than my vacuum cleaner...
Sure he is seeking his old crap that is clear from day one. Are you surprised?
I am not. This stuff is mining for mounts and you are still buying overpriced because there is small light in then end of the tunnel thayou may roi eventualy

When i purchase, the photo look spanking new.  Never did it mention the words "used, old, or previously owned."  But then again, it never say new.  Guess live and learn...
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 04:53:30 PM

When i purchase, the photo look spanking new.  Never did it mention the words "used, old, or previously owned."  But then again, it never say new.  Guess live and learn...
Excuse me I did not see that you are new here. Read other threads firsts. And you got lucky choosing bitman without irony

Billsonl

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 04:53:37 PM

Bitmine,

What happen to the Dead on Arrival (DOA), I just got yesterday?  I sent you an e-mail and you forwarded it ot Sushi, but he never responded yet... I am losing money and time here.  Please help.
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 04:55:13 PM

We think another hijack is not likely happen to the same customer twice.

I hope so, as this will just show how someone unlucky is. Tongue

List was to gather affected people. Thats all. More communication would be something which will help your future sales.
My intention was not to make your life difficult.
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 04:55:22 PM

UPATE on airplane hijack:

Plane was stuck for customs reasons, and lady from UPS told me that this is common and delay might be up to 2 business(working) days.

Lady adviced me that package should be with me on monday form 9-7pm.
Last scan was done on mumbai which means that cargo left customs and after scan is ready for shipping to another hub.

I hope all this is true. Because if not till monday will loose easily 1 BTC.

Bitmain cmoon man, wake up and give us an answer.Only you can contact directly mumbai and chase them about this issue.

List of people affected:

user:                    units:                    value:

pjcltd                     1                      1.9
FlensGold                1                      1.9
mjadid                    1                      1.9
s1lverbox                3                      5.7
CroverNo01             3                      5.7
biggzi                     3                      5.7
Tigggger                 2                      3.8
Jacko                     1                      1.9
motd2k                   2                      3.8
lenny_                    2                      3.8
mruiter                   2                      3.8
BTCsovjet               1                      1.9
hanti                      1                      1.9
BotwinBG                1                      1.9
kaimee                   2                      3.8
Mis****                 1                      1.9

I have 1 unit stuck in Mumbai

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
Billsonl

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 04:55:26 PM

Excuse me I did not see that you are new here. Read other threads firsts. And you got lucky choosing bitman without irony

I am new here but not new to mining.  I have a few KNC Jupiters running at the moment
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 04:56:16 PM

I am new here but not new to mining.  I have a few KNC Jupiters running at the moment
Wise move Wink

Powell

Activity: 486
Merit: 262

rm -rf stupidity

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 04:57:02 PM

Protip : https://wwwapps.ups.com/mcdp?loc=en_US&WT.svl=PNRO_L1

Sign up and pay the fee for the year...  Pre-Authorize your shipments, get email updates on anything to your address, etc...

GG
Biffa
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 04:57:30 PM

Hi all, we have seen the posts about the accident in India. However, the fact is that we have not been helpful, as this kind of incidents is very unusual. We feel sorry for the loss from our customers, though Bitmain should not be seen as responsible for this accident. I would like to ask s1lverbox to finish his list, Bitmain will issue some coupon for the affected customers. We think another hijack is not likely happen to the same customer twice.

It wasn't a hijack, that was just a drill: http://www.mumbaimirror.com/mumbai/cover-story/Special-plane-flown-in-for-anti-hijacking-drill-by-NSG/articleshow/27809070.cms

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 05:00:10 PM

It wasn't a hijack, that was just a drill: http://www.mumbaimirror.com/mumbai/cover-story/Special-plane-flown-in-for-anti-hijacking-drill-by-NSG/articleshow/27809070.cms

All this antiterror agents was equiped with screwdrivers, ethernet cables and corsair 1200w PSU for some reasons.
Once miners was connected to network agent was moved to terminal to make sure no one will interrupt mining. Grin
NorTiaN

Activity: 97

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 05:00:18 PM

UPATE on airplane hijack:

Plane was stuck for customs reasons, and lady from UPS told me that this is common and delay might be up to 2 business(working) days.

Lady adviced me that package should be with me on monday form 9-7pm.
Last scan was done on mumbai which means that cargo left customs and after scan is ready for shipping to another hub.

I hope all this is true. Because if not till monday will loose easily 1 BTC.

Bitmain cmoon man, wake up and give us an answer.Only you can contact directly mumbai and chase them about this issue.

List of people affected:

user:                    units:                    value:

pjcltd                     1                      1.9
FlensGold                1                      1.9
mjadid                    1                      1.9
s1lverbox                3                      5.7
CroverNo01             3                      5.7
biggzi                     3                      5.7
Tigggger                 2                      3.8
Jacko                     1                      1.9
motd2k                   2                      3.8
lenny_                    2                      3.8
mruiter                   2                      3.8
BTCsovjet               1                      1.9
hanti                      1                      1.9
BotwinBG                1                      1.9
kaimee                   2                      3.8
Mis****                 1                      1.9

I got 6 there... Site says the plane need some parts and fixing... one would think UPS would have more that one friggin plane, no?
BITMAIN (OP)

Activity: 741
Merit: 514

https://www.bitmain.com

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 05:03:38 PM

After fail in a price negotiation with Bitmain, someone here starts to troll.  It is sad that he cannot stop our customers keep buying Antminer and getting their investment back, and cannot push up the difficulty by his worthless words.

And his "big thing" in the thin air will just not push the difficulty up as easy as he trolls. Bitmain does big things in mining industry, and we know it is not easy to make it so big, after the total network hashing rate over 15P. Every new peta consumes about 1~2MW electricity, and a 20% of difficulty increase needs 2~4 MW electricity. The datacenter construction, PSU supply,  the network setting up takes time. Though a mining center is much easier than a standard datacenter with AC cooling, but it is still needs 1~2 month and tens of workers to complete a Peta level mining farm. After you make it so "big" by huge investment of time and money, what margin increase have this miner bring to the network? about only 6% or 12%.

Last hours of sales before Chinese New Year, hurry up. Grin

Cloud Mining? Just Go to Hashnest.com          Best Liquidity   Lowest Price   100% Real Mining Back Up
rograz

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 05:06:00 PM

So I guess from reading the posts that my 5 antminers are still in mumbai being force fed curry? :p
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 05:06:25 PM

After fail in a price negotiation with Bitmain, someone here starts to troll.  It is sad that he cannot stop our customers keep buying Antminer and getting their investment back, and cannot push up the difficulty by his worthless words.

And his "big thing" in the thin air will just not push the difficulty up as easy as he trolls. Bitmain does big things in mining industry, and we know it is not easy to make it so big.

Last hours of sales before Chinese New Year.

Any chance for sneak peak of new gear? Obviously bitmain is got something new. Maybe a bit of light what have you got?
Good luck with sale and i hope there will be more oportunity to buy mining gear with delivery on time.
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 05:07:19 PM

And his "big thing" in the thin air will just not push the difficulty up as easy as he trolls. Bitmain does big things in mining industry, and we know it is not easy to make it so big.

It is not only you sir. I will stop trolling about your price I do not like it. But I like the way you treat your customers and as you can see this still works. But it will not last long
Good luck to you and watch yor horses during new year Wink

Biffa
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 05:08:45 PM

Can't stop the trolls unfortunately, they are either angry, frustrated or paid by other companies to try and derail the competitors thread. Sad

My miner is stuck in Mumbai, not your fault, and appreciate the offer of a coupon, any chance we could get them on our account in time to order another miner?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 297 »
  Print  

Jump to: